Securely connect, collaborate and celebrate from anywhere. With Google Meet, everyone can safely create and join high-quality video meetings up to 250 people.
Key features include:
Host unlimited high-definition video meetings
• Meet safely − video meetings are encrypted in transit and proactive anti-abuse measures help keep your meetings safe
• Easy access − just share a link and invited guests can join with one click across devices
• Share your screen to present documents, slides and more
• Follow along with real-time captions powered by Google speech-to-text technology
Anyone can join a meeting on Meet via an invitation. However, some capabilities are available only to G Suite customers.
• Camera: Needed to allow others to see you during video meetings
• Microphone: Needed to allow others to hear you during meetings
• Photo library: Needed to allow you to select your account profile picture
• Any user with a Google account can create meetings via Google Meet. • New logo. • Dual sim support. • Fixed bug with multi-auth sign in. * Fixed bug where audio was lost when alarm goes off. * Fixed feedback screen showing up all the time. • Crash fixes.
Google Meet Reviews (28,306)
I’m not a teacher but I found this app useful as when I tried WhatsApp FaceTime with my friend it kept lagging so we did a google meet and the Quality of the video was amazing and it’s helpful for those who want to chat with friends but don’t have there number the meet uses your google mail to mail your friends and with this COVID 19 going on you can’t go see anyone friends family keep up the good work this app will be the best used
The best online meeting app I believe - Zoom etc. all ok but Meet is my preferred. One thing needed though - favourite rooms. We need to be able to save rooms in the app as you can with saving bookmark on Mac.
When iPad user use the multitasking feature on iPad with google meet the camera on google meet turns off by itself
U a nerd
Ok teachers pet
The audio quality while in a class is horrible. Robotic voices, stops and more are to expect even with a good internet. It is also to note that there is a delay between the voice and the video. When you share a computer screen, you can barely see any movement. Its like its running at 4 frames per seconds.
How can I use the background effects feature?
Come on people this is google here. Why does everyone give such hate to them? I think i love this app. Still zoom is better, I just think this should be loved more by us, and google themselves. Serbian things should be fixed, though. Like, if you click a link about 5-10 times, it will just break. It will keep telling you you can’t join the meeting and it will do that for a bit. Also, the chat comes up way to slow. Why no ty just put a button that’s just available without clicking a lot? The website has that. Why not the app? Why?
Ion like school
Ok the only reason I don’t like this app is when I finish a class and exit google meet. It updated. So I missed my third period.
YoUr HelPful ReVeiWEr
I hope this review will be helpful..
I love it!?.
Battery draining real bad lost 80% in 5 minutes, I do not recommend this.
Since quanreten is over it was good ap but I hate call because dumb so one star take off App Store
This is an extremely amateurish app by Google. When you join a few mins prior, it randomly disconnects you from the meeting room, secondly it doesn’t let you know if attendees have joined before you. Learn something from ZOOM!
Hep bulanık gözüküyor çok memnun değilim
Hocaya kamerayı acınca görüntüm ters simetrik cıkıyor çözümünü bilen varmı
Süper program serkan bey çok tesekkürler
We cannot change our memories, but we can change their meaning and the power they have over us.
Google Meet Wiki
Google Meet (formerly known as Hangouts Meet) is a video-communication service developed by Google. It is one of two apps that constitute the replacement for Google Hangouts, the other being Google Chat. Google planned to begin retiring Google Hangouts in October 2019..