YouTube Music is a new music app that allows you to easily find what you’re looking for and discover new music. Get playlists and recommendations served to you based on your context, tastes, and what’s trending around you.
A new music streaming service from YouTube
• This is a completely reimagined music service with official releases from your favorite artists.
Find the music you want
• Easily find the albums, singles, live performances, covers and remixes you’re looking for.
• Don’t know a song’s name? Just search the lyrics or describe it.
Discover new music
• Get music recommendations based on taste, location, and time of day.
• Use “The Hotlist” to keep up with what’s trending.
Upgrade to YouTube Music Premium to enjoy these benefits:
• Listen ad-free
• Don’t worry about your music stopping when you lock your screen or use other apps.
• Download your favorites or let us do it for you by enabling Offline Mixtape.
If you subscribe via iTunes:
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period at the rate of the selected plan. Subscriptions and auto-renewal may be managed by going to Account Settings after purchase.
Monthly price: $12.99 USD / $12.99 CAD / $15.99 AUD / $16.99 NZD / £12.99 / €12.99 / $129 pesos MXN / $9.89 USD (KR only) / 129 kr NOK / 129 kr SEK / 129 kr DKK / 229 ₽ / ₹129.00 / $3.99 USD (AR) / ₹129.00 IN / R79.99 ZA / $7.99 USD (CR, EC, DO, UY, VE, GT, BO, HN, SV, PY, NI, PA)
YouTube paid service terms: youtube.com/t/terms_paidservice
1. YouTube Premium $15.99
2. YouTube Music Premium $12.99
Spotify and YouTube Music are two of the best music streaming apps for Android and iPhone in 2018/2019, offering a feature-packed premium service for ...
We update our app all the time in order to make your YouTube Music experience better. We polished a few things, fixed bugs, and made some performance improvements.
YouTube Music App Video Statistics
YouTube Music Reviews (286)
Where i can download YTM link please
I've been a Spotify user on my laptop and Xbox and when I got the mobile app I was nothing but dissapointed. You couldn't even play full songs. Even YouTube music let's you play full songs without premium! My friends very kind mom put me on their family so I could get premium for free. I'm currently enjoying YouTube music and will continue to use it
Dávid József Ferenczi
Let's make a new App together and crush both Spotify and YTM with our wallets >:)
Hell yeah, shout out to Architects
Got a 3 month free trial was told it was just that canceled Apple Music to try this. Was charged 3 times what I pay for Apple Music without prior notice from this app. Requested a refund was told doesn’t meet criteria for the refund. Haven’t used any of the premium features except ad free. App has it lags and glitches like most. Will not be renewing and possibly deleting my YouTube account in the near future. I’ve had 3 other issues with YouTube trying to bill me for stuff I’ve never used. Will be deleting this app. It is wrong to tell someone they got a 3 month free trial then send a bill statement. If they don’t meet the criteria let them know before hand. You know the spot where it says great enjoy your 3 month free trial.
I couldn’t live without my music... Youtube Music is my #1 go to app.
I’m loving it
Can't cast music without premium
It will be better if u can make it so if ur offline u can still listen to it 😊
Would be great but I can’t create a playlist! Definitely not worth $10 a month for that! Will be changing back to Spotify if it isn’t fixed :(
Kindly tell us about infuse app and how to use that on iPhone
Because of Chuck Norris the big 5 is now know as the big 6.
I do not want that membership. Please let me know how to cancel it.
Can you please update the app so we can put songs where we want them in the downloaded playlists and it remains like that? Just went through it for 30 minutes sorting through it just to go out of the app knowing it didn’t stay like it.
If they would up the limit for the “offline mixtape” tp like 500 songs would be great. Really make them stand out
I get to play spotify on my Xbox easy peasy. And then there's their playlists, which are fun. And a ton of podcasts.
Don't wait for your feelings to change to take the action. Take the action and your feelings will change.
YouTube Music Wiki
YouTube Music is a music streaming service and mobile app developed by YouTube; it provides a tailored interface for the service oriented towards music streaming, allowing users to browse through songs and music videos on YouTube based on genres, playlists, and recommendations. The service also offers a premium tier, which enables ad-free playback, audio-only background playback, and downloading songs for offline playback. These subscription benefits are also offered to subscribers of Google Play Music and YouTube Premium. As of May 2019, the app is available in 50 countries: Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bolivia, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Finland, France, Germany, Guatemala, Honduras, Hungary, India, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Luxembourg, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nicaragua, North Macedonia, Norway, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States and Uruguay.. youtube music, Spotify, youtube music review, youtube music app, youtube music library, spotify premium free, spotify premium, spotify vs youtube, spotify vs youtube red, spotify vs youtube music, spotify vs youtube music vs apple music, youtube music vs spotify, youtube music vs spotify 2018, best music apps for iphone, best music app, best music app 2019, best music app for android, best music streaming app, youtube music review uk, youtube music review 2019,
YouTube Music App News
- How to Digitize Vinyl Records Without a Record Player - Digitizing vinyl is a lot harder than ripping a CD. An external CD drive costs $26 on Amazon; a record player with a digital output costs $250 or more. Plus you have to use special software, specify the beginning and end of each track, write out all the metad…
- Why Can't I Hear the Vocals When Playing Music on My Phone? - We have a fun one in this week’s Tech 911 column. It’s such a weird issue at first glance, that I won’t even tee it up with a lofty introduction. I’ll let Lifehacker reader Natalie explain—and, yes, she called the subject line of her email “YouTube Audio Witc…
- How to Start Your Own Podcast - Podcasts are now firmly established parts of pop culture, and chances are you probably have a favorite (or seven) that help make your commute more bearable. And while every armchair broadcaster with a voice recorder app is eager to get in the game, creating a…
- How to Vanquish Your Digital Addiction - Analog Week is a strange concept for me. As Lifehacker’s senior technology editor, I’m glued to a screen for most of my day. I’d love to just throw all my gadgets into a drawer and lock them up for a week, but that would be impractical for my job. I would als…