The sun is shining, it’s time to play the real-time multiplayer game everybody’s talking about!
Mobile Game of the Year - BAFTA
Game of the Year 2018 - Mobile Game Awards
Game of the Year - TIGA Awards
Play on beautiful courses against players around the world in real-time as you compete in tournaments, 1v1 games and challenge your Facebook friends!
Upgrade your clubs and unlock tours as you master your golf skills in the quest to be the Golf Clash king!
- Quick-fire 1v1 real-time gameplay.
- Revolutionary shot system that’s easy to learn but difficult to master.
- Thousands of live players online waiting to be challenged.
- Progress through more advanced tours as you “raise the stakes”.
- Earn promotion in weekly leagues to win club card bonuses.
- Compete against your friends via Facebook to earn the bragging rights.
- Unlock chests as you discover and upgrade to premium clubs and balls.
- Save and share replays of your jaw-dropping shots.
- Chat with opponents and send emojis during the match!
- Advance through challenging courses and weather conditions.
A network connection is required to play this game
Emoji icons supplied by EmojiOne
Welcome to the latest exciting Golf Clash update! Here are the details: - A new mini-tournament format - keep an eye on our social media channels for details of our first event! - Various bug fixes Be sure to check out the in-game FAQ to read the full update notes. See you out on the course!
Golf Clash App Video Statistics
Golf Clash Reviews (68)
Just bought this... there's no damn widget for IOS! What's the use??? You can't even use the damn thing! What, you want me to buy another iphone on top of the 5$ I just forked out? Seriously? No widget??? Please tell me I'm wrong
i thought this was a tutorial?
Very unhappy Rikk
Constant cheating , constantly taking money off you in so many different angles you need to be well aware you’ll play the computer set ringer, 7 times out of 10 if you’ve had a small winning streak and I do mean small failing that you’ll find you will get bad connection notice you’ve forfeited your entry fee and trust me this is not on rare occasions play 10 games 3 of which you’ll loose your fee if you can deal with all that be my guest go get “ RIPPED RIGHT OFF “ !!!!!!!
Just started and it’s a good fun
Pure beasting mate
is there any way to use this app on pc via bluestacks emulator? it says device not compatible
Super fun game
This game is fun at times, and has potential to be incredibly fun. However, it becomes clear like most 'free' games nowadays that you must pay to fully enjoy or progress in the game. I would the option to play solo or a practice round, but they clearly have left this option out. I also am certain that most of the time that in 1v1 play, the opponent is in fact the computer and not an actual person. They hit perfect shot after perfect shot of even in full power. A lot of the times, my opponent is having 'connection issues' which makes you wait minutes at a time for them to reconnect. If you leave and don't wanna wait... you lose coins and trophies. Frustrating. Give me the few simple things most players want and I would actually consider buying the in-game gems, etc. Since it's clearly built to make money and not actually to be enjoyable... I will keep my money.
Seems like a nice assit for GC. Please simplify your explanations by sticking to one feature at a time. thanks.
sou um MESTRE no Clash agora, respect
Gusto talaga ako kasama ni pul maglaro para hindi ako tawag ng tawag habang clash hahahahahahaaha
Best 5 bucks spent.
To Chuck Norris, rules and necks exist for the same reason; to be broken.
Love this game
can you do club grade is automatically transfers to all the club bags instead of having to manually having it to every bag
Server ları rezalet, devamlı çöküyor...
My app keeps turning off during games. Any ideas. I have a Amazon fire
Wrinkles should merely indicate where smiles have been.
Golf Clash App News
- Capitol Report: Former Interior chief Zinke joins mining company | Time 100 features Christine Blasey Ford and Brett Kavanaugh - Zinke has a new more than $100,000-a-year job with U.S. Gold Corp., while this year’s Time 100 list is getting attention for including both new Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh and Christine Blasey Ford.
- POLITICO Playbook PM: Next up: Nadler’s subpoena - And House Dems talk with the Justice Department about Robert Mueller testifying.
- Tiger Woods Beats Rory McIlroy, Advances to Final 8 at 2019 WGC-Dell Match Play - Tiger Woods scored a 2 and 1 victory over Rory McIlroy on Saturday in the most anticipated match of the 2019 WGC-Dell Technologies Match Play at Austin Country Club in Texas. Woods, the tournament's No...
- WGC-Dell Match Play 2019: Tiger Woods, Rory McIlroy Advance to Round of 16 - A superstar clash between Tiger Woods and Rory McIlroy will headline the round of 16 in the 2019 WGC-Dell Technologies Match Play after both golfers won their final group-stage matches Friday at Austin Country Club in Texas...