NEW! It’s time to interact with your Pokémon like never before—Pokémon GO has recently introduced GO Snapshot! Taking AR photos is a snap with this easy-to-use update. You’re now able to take photos of any Pokémon you have in your collection. Document your adventures by taking photos of your favorite Pokémon to share with friends or as a memento of your epic journey.
Join Trainers across the globe who are discovering Pokémon as they explore the world around them. Pokémon GO is the global gaming sensation that has been downloaded over 850 million times and named "Best Mobile Game" by The Game Developers Choice Awards and "Best App of the Year" by TechCrunch.
Venusaur, Charizard, Blastoise, Pikachu, and many other Pokémon have been discovered!
Pokémon are out there, and you need to find them. As you walk around a neighborhood, your smartphone will vibrate when there’s a Pokémon nearby. Take aim and throw a Poké Ball… You’ll have to stay alert, or it might get away!
Search far and wide for Pokémon and items
Certain Pokémon appear near their native environment—look for Water-type Pokémon by lakes and oceans. Visit PokéStops and Gyms—found at interesting places like museums, art installations, historical markers, and monuments—to stock up on Poké Balls and helpful items.
Catching, hatching, evolving, and more
As you level up, you’ll be able to catch more-powerful Pokémon to complete your Pokédex. You can add to your collection by hatching Pokémon Eggs based on the distances you walk. Help your Pokémon evolve by catching many of the same kind. Choose a Buddy Pokémon to walk with and earn Candy that will help you make your Pokémon stronger.
Compete in epic Gym battles
You’ll join one of three teams and battle for the ownership of Gyms with your Pokémon at your side. As your Charmander evolves to Charmeleon and then Charizard, you can battle together to defeat a Gym and assign your Pokémon to defend it against all comers.
Team up to defeat powerful Raid Bosses
A Raid Battle is a cooperative gameplay experience that encourages you to work with up to 20 other Trainers to defeat an extremely powerful Pokémon known as the Raid Boss. If you succeed in defeating it in battle, you’ll have the chance to catch an extra powerful Pokémon of your own!
It’s time to get moving—your real-life adventures await!
- This app is free-to-play and offers in-game purchases. It is optimized for smartphones, not tablets.
- It is recommended to play while connected to a network in order to obtain accurate location information.
- Compatibility is not guaranteed for devices without GPS capabilities or devices that are connected only to Wi-Fi networks.
- Compatibility information may be changed at any time.
- Information current as of February 18, 2019
- Compatible with iPhone® 5s / SE / 6 / 6s / 6 Plus / 6s Plus / 7 / 7 Plus / 8 / 8 Plus / X devices with iOS Version 9 or later installed.
- Not compatible with 5th generation iPod Touch devices or iPhone 5c or earlier iPhone devices.
- Please visit PokemonGO.com for additional compatibility information.
- Compatibility with tablet devices is not guaranteed.
- Compatibility is not guaranteed for all devices.
- Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically reduce battery life.
- If you use Pokémon GO with your Apple Watch, with your consent we use the Apple HealthKit APIs to read and/or write certain data (such as Step Count, Calories Burned, and Distance Walked) to the Health App Database on your device (the "Health App Data").
Pokemon GO - You guys needs this app! Enjoy a NEW Pokemon GO episode! :D ▻ iOS app: apple.co/2bjD9K3 ▻ Androis app: bit.ly/2bKDJ64 Hit ...
- Trainers who are Best Friends will have a chance of becoming Lucky Friends - You will be able to activate stacking notification badges for the Pokémon GO app - Various text and bug fixes and performance updates
Pokémon GO App Video Statistics
Pokémon GO Reviews (11,629)
You told us
Your cat ITS soooo cool
If you live in a rural area, unless you live near or next to a poke stop, then you have no chance competing with the city players or those that splash out. How good the throw is doesn’t matter, you could throw a perfect throw and still get a crap pokemon, or throw a crap throw and get a really good one... how good the throw is to make you spend money buying pokeballs, especially for those that do not live near poke stops Latest version of app keeps crashing
The app is trash because I can’t log in to my own account. 🤬 Fix it or else!
Love the game it helps you get fitter to and they are updating it often.
heyy its not working in India
This game is so bad
My name poo
I catched shiny Ho-Oh
Hope she feels better
Why is girantina so hard to catch at 2200 Cp make it easier or, I’ll stop playing Pokémon go and play Jurassic world live
ITS NOT LETTING ME GET MY POKE MANS PLZ FIXS!
It was all going fine until it asked for a nickname. I literally tried everything, even some fake names like Emily and Sarah, that didn’t even work. Please fix this. It keeps saying that the name is unavailable.
@brookexellen1: If anyone would like to go for walks, raves, museums in London, water parks, theme parks, the beach and much more this s…
I need to go to bed early tonight - my furlough ends romorrow morning and I'm due back in orison at 7:00 #BadWeddingNightConfessions
@elvenbeard: I can't go too long without drawing Tamlen. I loved the atmosphere of the Fallow Mire... He not so much xD I'm currently al…
Does this app even exist because I put in pokefind in the App Store and it didn’t show up for the app
If chuck Norris dies, he doesn't randomly go to heaven or hell. He decides if to go to heaven or hell.
Looking at the purchase of pokecoins in shop it is not worth buying any of the coin packs over $0.99 as the cost give you less than if you just bought multiple $0.99.
I just started playing this game in 2019 and I like it so much but the only problem is when I am playing it on my iPad it won’t let me use incense or any other items
Great game and ok graphics
Lol when you showed the riachu teddy I remembered that i envolved pikachu to riachu
I’m dutch and the app is not available in my country
The world cares very little about what a man or woman knows; it is what a man or woman is able to do that counts.
Pokémon GO Wiki
Pokémon Go is an augmented reality (AR) mobile game developed and published by Niantic for iOS and Android devices. A part of the Pokémon franchise, it was first released in certain countries in July 2016, and in other regions over the next few months. The game is the result of a collaboration between Niantic and Nintendo by way of The Pokémon Company. It uses the mobile device GPS to locate, capture, battle, and train virtual creatures, called Pokémon, which appear as if they are in the player's real-world location. The game is free to play; it uses a freemium business model and supports in-app purchases for additional in-game items. The game launched with around 150 species of Pokémon, which had increased to over 460 by 2019. Pokémon Go was released to mixed reviews; critics praised the concept, but criticized technical problems. It was one of the most used and profitable mobile apps in 2016, having been downloaded more than 500 million times worldwide by the end of the year. It is credited with popularizing location-based and AR technology, promoting physical activity, and helping local businesses grow due to increased foot traffic. However, it attracted controversy for contributing to accidents and creating public nuisances. Various governments expressed concerns about security, and some countries regulate its use. The game has crossed 1 billion downloads worldwide as of February 2019, and has 147 million monthly active users as of May 2018. As of December 2018, the game has grossed over $3 billion in worldwide revenue.. pokemon go, pokemon go evolving, pokemon go gameplay, pokemon go ios, pokemon go android, pokemon go evolve, pokemon go cp, pokemon go iphone, pokemon go ali a, pokemon go cp calculator, pokemon go what is cp, pokemongo, pokemon, go, gameplay, pokedex, evolve, evolving, cp, cp calculator, what is cp, ali a, morealia, ep, episode, new, iphone, ios, android,
Pokémon GO App News
- How to Boost Mobile Game Performance and Battery Life on Your Android - As mobile games get more sophisticated and their graphics get better and beefier, smartphones require higher hardware specs in order for these games to look great. Whether your smartphone is brand-new or showing its age a bit, you can probably squeak out high…
- The Punishing Ecstasy of Being a Reddit Moderator - Banishing zombies and tracking down Russia propaganda—on the front lines with the social site’s volunteer army.
- Palm's Super Cute Mini Phone Is Finally Available as a Standalone Device - When Palm came back from the dead last year with what I have dubbed as the “baby phone,” even though that cute little device was far from perfect, I couldn’t help but appreciate Palm’s attempt at making something that allowed people to stay connected but didn…
- Nintendo's Labo VR Kit Is Its Wildest Cardboard Adventure Yet - With its first two kits, Nintendo has already elevated a medium that usually spends most of its life sitting in a recycle bin. Now with the new cardboard Labo VR Kit, on top of adding a whole new dimension of gaming to the Switch’s arsenal, with designs and m…