NEW! Team GO Rocket has invaded the world of Pokémon GO! Battle with Team GO Rocket Grunts as you restore PokéStops and rescue Pokémon.
Join Trainers across the globe who are discovering Pokémon as they explore the world around them. Pokémon GO is the global gaming sensation that has been downloaded over 1 billion times and named “Best Mobile Game” by the Game Developers Choice Awards and “Best App of the Year” by TechCrunch.
UNCOVER THE WORLD OF POKÉMON: Explore and discover Pokémon wherever you are!
CATCH more Pokémon to complete your Pokédex!
JOURNEY alongside your Buddy Pokémon to help make your Pokémon stronger and earn rewards!
COMPETE in epic Gym battles and...
TEAM UP with other Trainers to catch powerful Pokémon during Raid Battles!
It’s time to get moving—your real-life adventures await! Let’s GO!
- This app is free-to-play and offers in-game purchases. It is optimized for smartphones, not tablets.
- It is recommended to play while connected to a network in order to obtain accurate location information.
- Compatibility is not guaranteed for devices without GPS capabilities or devices that are connected only to Wi-Fi networks.
- Compatibility information may be changed at any time.
- Information current as of July 11, 2019.
- Compatible with iPhone® 5s / SE / 6 / 6s / 6 Plus / 6s Plus / 7 / 7 Plus / 8 / 8 Plus / X devices with iOS Version 9 or later installed.
- Not compatible with 5th generation iPod Touch devices or iPhone 5c or earlier iPhone devices.
- Please visit PokemonGO.com for additional compatibility information.
- Compatibility is not guaranteed for all devices.
- Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically reduce battery life.
Today we'll be learning how to connect the Pokeball Plus controller to Pokemon GO app and also how to use all of the controls within the app to spin Pokestops ...
Trainers! Did you know that Pokémon originally discovered in the Unova region will appear in Pokémon GO soon? Time to head outside—there’s no telling what you might discover! Let’s GO! —The Pokémon GO team
Pokémon GO App Video Statistics
Pokémon GO Reviews (223)
"In 2019 its the best way to receive resources&spoofer: *wanalt.art/24B5/pokemon-go-2019* for me its by far the best in 2019".
I almost selled my my pokemon nindendo switch 😅 tysm !
Your iPhone is broken;/
Rely Eliezer Castillo
May i ask what cellphone you used to connect pikeball plus?
I’ve been playing almost since release. Yes, there are a few errors and bugs. Yes, there are a few things I would appreciate Niantic making better. But over-all, the game provides something not very many other games have. A way for people who enjoy games like Pokémon to get up off the couch or out of the basement and start interacting with people and places in their communities. That being said clearly, there are improvements that NEED to be addressed. Number one and probably the most important, Niantic needs to make it easier to get in-game currency. Pokécoins are one of their biggest money-maker, but people who don’t want to sink money into this game need a way for it to still be fun. I’m at a point where (because of a lack of coins) I’m only hatching one egg at a time, doing one raid a day, and missing out on a bunch of good stuff because of that. You can only get fifty free coins a day MAXIMUM! That’s not right. In addition to this, eggs are a problem. Even back when it was easier to get a few more coins a day, I wasn’t hatching anything worth while. The egg pools is diluted with junk Pokémon, so the odds of getting a shiny one, a rare one, or that one you need candy for are incredibly low. So, they either need to A) severely limit the amount of junk Pokémon in the egg pool, B) raise the shiny hatch percentage, or C) institute breeding into the game so I can be more sure that I’m not wasting my time and energy on another Mareep. Last but not least is raids. I’m not able to drive yet, so the odds of me going from my house to some of the gyms that people actually do raids at in town are not very high. On the off chance that I can get to town to do some raids, most of the ones that are actually worth my ONE DAILY PASS are not easy enough for me and my couple friends to do by ourselves. I know that I’ve spent most of this post complaining about the things I want changed, but please don’t take this as me saying not to get this game. The game is AWESOME! It just, like anything else in life, needs to be molded a little. GET. THIS. GAME. I’m just trying to get some of my biggest pet peeves about it out in the open so Niantic can at least consider implementing them.
It not late me singe in
Nostalgia central. I love every bit of the game, im really waiting for the update so i can be the very best ! I downloaded this game back when it first released. Some changes i will like to see. A better system to track steps . All day yesterday i was at six flags from 2pm -12 am and not one egg hatched . Not even a 2km egg . I have my steps synced so it still can count steps with my app closed but even soo nothing . Im really disappointed because i havent been able to get any new eggs this whole weekend i played . Please fix this
What happens with it?
Microsoft has made available a new outeractive smartphone app for bullied jr high school dorks and college geeks. It's called the Chuck Norris app. Push the app icon and a Chuck Norris fist explodes from the smartphone and lands squarely upon the soon to be bloody nose of the nearest bully.
Hi it keeps telling me my connection has failed
The stupid boy ever Freak
when it vibrates or changes color does it make a sound pl reply
The noblest worship is to make yourself as good and as just as you can.
Pokémon GO Wiki
Pokémon Go is an augmented reality (AR) mobile game developed and published by Niantic for iOS and Android devices. A part of the Pokémon franchise, it was first released in certain countries in July 2016, and in other regions over the next few months. The game is the result of a collaboration between Niantic, Nintendo and The Pokémon Company. It uses the mobile device GPS to locate, capture, battle, and train virtual creatures, called Pokémon, which appear as if they are in the player's real-world location. The game is free to play; it uses a freemium business model and supports in-app purchases for additional in-game items. The game launched with around 150 species of Pokémon, which had increased to over 480 by 2019. Pokémon Go was released to mixed reviews; critics praised the concept, but criticized technical problems. It was one of the most used and profitable mobile apps in 2016, having been downloaded more than 500 million times worldwide by the end of the year. It is credited with popularizing location-based and AR technology, promoting physical activity, and helping local businesses grow due to increased foot traffic. However, it attracted controversy for contributing to accidents and creating public nuisances. Various governments expressed concerns about security, and some countries regulate its use. By early 2019, the game had crossed over 1 billion downloads worldwide, grossing over $3 billion in revenue. The game also had over 147 million monthly active users as of May 2018..
Pokémon GO App News
- Thursday's Best Deals: Dell QHD Monitor, Home Depot Fire Safety, Athletic Shorts, and More - A really nice Dell computer monitor, safety gear to keep you alive in a fire, and cheap-as-hell athletic Amazon Essentials shorts. Read more...
- The best free-to-play games - Gone are the days where free games equated to ropey puzzle games and knock-off clones of games that had a price tag. These days, courtesy of in-app payments and the ease of offering both a sample of title alongside its full-fat version, there's actually plent…
- Civic Champs app gives nonprofits the tech tools to manage volunteers - Nonprofits employ 10% of the U.S. workforce and generate some $2 trillion in revenue each year and yet, many charitable organizations are still using pen and paper to track their volunteers. Civic Champs, a startup that presented onstage at TechCrunch Disrupt…
- Pokemon Go is the top-grossing mobile game right now - If you thought Pokémon Go sunk into obscurity after taking over the world a few years ago, do we have news for you: It just climbed to No. 1 on the list of top-grossing mobile games.