NEW! Team GO Rocket has invaded the world of Pokémon GO! Battle with Team GO Rocket Grunts as you restore PokéStops and rescue Pokémon.
Join Trainers across the globe who are discovering Pokémon as they explore the world around them. Pokémon GO is the global gaming sensation that has been downloaded over 1 billion times and named “Best Mobile Game” by the Game Developers Choice Awards and “Best App of the Year” by TechCrunch.
UNCOVER THE WORLD OF POKÉMON: Explore and discover Pokémon wherever you are!
CATCH more Pokémon to complete your Pokédex!
JOURNEY alongside your Buddy Pokémon to help make your Pokémon stronger and earn rewards!
COMPETE in epic Gym battles and...
TEAM UP with other Trainers to catch powerful Pokémon during Raid Battles!
It’s time to get moving—your real-life adventures await! Let’s GO!
- This app is free-to-play and offers in-game purchases. It is optimized for smartphones, not tablets.
- It is recommended to play while connected to a network in order to obtain accurate location information.
- Compatibility is not guaranteed for devices without GPS capabilities or devices that are connected only to Wi-Fi networks.
- Compatibility information may be changed at any time.
- Information current as of July 11, 2019.
- Compatible with iPhone® 5s / SE / 6 / 6s / 6 Plus / 6s Plus / 7 / 7 Plus / 8 / 8 Plus / X devices with iOS Version 9 or later installed.
- Not compatible with 5th generation iPod Touch devices or iPhone 5c or earlier iPhone devices.
- Please visit PokemonGO.com for additional compatibility information.
- Compatibility is not guaranteed for all devices.
- Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically reduce battery life.
Trainers—look forward to NEW ways to explore, grow, and bond with your Buddy Pokémon! Ready to kick off your buddy adventure? Here’s how to discover more about your individual Buddy Pokémon. - Feed your buddy treats, and it can join you on your map view! - Experience how your buddy plays with you in AR+! - Learn how your buddy is feeling! - Unlock Perks as you increase your Buddy Level! And there’s much more! We can’t wait for you to have fun with your Buddy Pokémon!
Pokémon GO App Video Statistics
Pokémon GO Reviews (0)
It’s a shame that the game is quite good but the customer support is awful. There not much really. I’ve reported a few times that app keeps crashing, erased it and installed it already 3 times and keeps crashing and I’m not able to speak to anyone. It’s really bad. I’m sure you make enough money where you’re able to employ a few people to work in customer service.
Please speed up animations. Offer an option to bulk open all gifts. Make it quicker to select berries and pokeballs.
I really love this game but if i close the game looks like it doesn’t feel if i walk. No calories no steps nothing even if i play. Can you guys sort out this problem?
The game crashes every single time. Please fix this. It’s annoying.
I can’t seem to log into my account with my gmail. Can you please help
Pokemon is the best
I gave good reviews when you deserved it. You don’t deserve to exist if you constantly cheat. Try being a game that cares for once
Can we get a Sylveon better yet can fairy types be more available.!!!
This is one of my favorite games. It is so fun and I play it all the time with my friends. I would recommend it to anyone even if they don’t like Pokémon.
Pokemon l o v e r
I love the update its amazing I will work harder on the game
There is a playground and a reserve and they are not pokestops or gyms but you make half a tennis court a pokestop! Btw it’s Procter crescent reserve
Tired of the way this game is designed (RIGGED!!) to always seem to lose in raid battles. I have played hundreds of raids and not won a single raid. Cannot understand how/what I’m doing wrong since I’m using all the right things and it just never seems to work. Meanwhile other players seem to use nothing and not even get good throws and catch it. Am honestly feeling done with this game. Feels like a grind and like work. It is not fun nor rewarding when you do everything the game wants but it won’t let you win anything above a 3 star raid.
Chuck Norris once fed a cannibal with a knuckle sandwich.
It’s great fun playing this game! It always gives me a reason to get up and walk somewhere. But I feel female Eevees are too rare (I have literally over 10 male eevees, 0 females). Theres a %12.5 chance of finding one, can this not be changed to %20 or even like most pokemon %50? Otherwise great fun, and good for exercise! 👍⭐️
Hi I’m foxgirl53 (fox) and I love this app but how do I get a shiny eevee? It’s my dream Pokémon cuz on YouTube People only talk about how to get it on go pickachu! And go eevee! Or the evelioutions🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔😑😑😑😑😑😑🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴😮😮😮😮
It only updates up to 2 kms. Cheating.
Don't look back. Something might be gaining on you.
Pokémon GO Wiki
Pokémon Go is a 2016 augmented reality (AR) mobile game developed and published by Niantic in collaboration with The Pokémon Company for iOS and Android devices. A part of the Pokémon franchise, the game is the result of a collaboration between Niantic, Nintendo and The Pokémon Company. It uses the mobile device GPS to locate, capture, battle, and train virtual creatures, called Pokémon, which appear as if they are in the player's real-world location. The game is free to play; it uses a freemium business model and supports in-app purchases for additional in-game items. The game launched with around 150 species of Pokémon, which had increased to around 500 by 2019. Pokémon Go was released to mixed reviews; critics praised the concept, but criticized technical problems. It was one of the most used and profitable mobile apps in 2016, having been downloaded more than 500 million times worldwide by the end of the year. It is credited with popularizing location-based and AR technology, promoting physical activity, and helping local businesses grow due to increased foot traffic. However, it attracted controversy for contributing to accidents and creating public nuisances. Various governments expressed concerns about security, and some countries regulate its use. By early 2019, the game had over a billion global downloads, grossing over $3 billion in revenue. The game also had over 147 million monthly active users as of May 2018..
Pokémon GO App News
- Sunday's Best Deals: Apple AirPods, Anker USB-C Charger, Civilization VI, Kindle Sale, and More - A Netgear switch, Washington Post subscription, and a RavPower Qi charger lead off Sunday’s best deals from around the web. Read more...
- I deepfaked myself into a bunch of popular GIFs and the results are sincerely cursed - We're less than two weeks into 2020, and I think I've already ruined it. A new app called Doublicat allows users personalize GIFs by morphing their own faces onto them, commonly known online as a deepfake. I, a true trailblazer at heart, decided to take on th…
- Ars Technica’s best films of 2019 - Superheroes, documentaries, and perspective-bending terror abound this year.
- Gallery: The amazing costumes, weird controllers, and gaming rarities of MAGFest 2020 - Come for the cosplay, stay for the rubber fish gaming controller.