Winner of over a dozen indie gaming awards (full list below)! Play with squishy clusters of soap bubbles in this mesmerizing new puzzle game. Inflate, mix, match, pop, and win with hundreds of super fun goals to complete.
INNOVATIVE NEW GAMEPLAY
Fill bubbles with colorful air and push nearby bubbles around using the physics of real bubbles! Break edges between bubbles to mix new colors and create matches of 4 or more. Plan your strategy from a Tetris-style queue to build up cascading chain reactions and longer matches for dazzling bonuses and wilds.
HOURS OF AMAZING CONTENT
Experience unique surprises down every path! Each of the over 170 handmade puzzles requires new thinking and twisting strategies with ever increasing challenges. Play in 3 different game modes: PUZZLES, ARCADE, and INFINITY. Try to beat 35 bubbly achievements that will test your mastery.
RELAXING AND ATMOSPHERIC
Relaxing ambient music gracefully integrates with the satisfying sounds of popping bubbles. Put on a pair of headphones and experience a new level of flow and mindfulness. Play Infinity mode to earn helpful hints for when you get stuck.
LIFE-LIKE SOAP BUBBLE PHYSICS
From the vision of artist/coder/designer Stu Denman and inspired by the work of his MIT scientist grandfather, the game brings the beauty of nature to your screen. Incredibly fluid “molecular dynamics engine” animates hundreds of bubbles at 60 FPS.
Help tiny aquatic creatures that are trapped in the bubbles. Avoid greedy jelly crabs and spiky urchins. Love him or hate him, a curious fish named Bloop will surely reveal your nature as an optimist or a pessimist.
Featuring an innovative color-blind mode that provides an authentic and accessible game experience without intrusive icons or patterns.
* No advertisements or in-app purchases. *
------ AWARDS ------
● Winner, Best Mobile Game, Gamer's Voice Award at SXSW
● Winner, Best Quickplay, 14th International Mobile Gaming Awards
● Winner, Google Indie Games Festival
● Winner, Grand Prize, The Label's Indie Showdown
● Official Selection, The PAX 10, Penny Arcade Expo West
● Winner, Amazon Games Forum Showdown
● Winner, Seattle Indie Game Competition
● Winner, Best Overall Game, Intel Buzz Workshop
● Official Selection, Indie Megabooth, PAX West
● Official Selection, Made With Unity Showcase
● Finalist, Intel Level Up
● Finalist, Best Gameplay, AzPlay, Spain
See my review: appunwrapper.com/2018/05/07/tiny-bubbles-review/ See my walkthrough: ...
Thanks for playing Tiny Bubbles. I appreciate all the positive reviews and feedback! ● Support for iPhone XS, XS Max, and XR. ● Improved visual quality on larger screens. ● ARCADE games now let you know when you've beaten a high score, on replay. ● ARCADE worlds track total score for all games in that world. Leaderboards coming soon in a future update. ● Various minor bug fixes.
Tiny Bubbles App Video Statistics
Tiny Bubbles Reviews (2)
Ok this really does look beautiful and cute...I’m scared of how much I’m going to suck at it tho
The bubble popping mechanic is surprisingly satisfying. But when you beat all the levels there’s no reason to continue playing. It could do with a high scoring, arcade mode so that one can continue to enjoy the bubbles after completing the game.
An entertaining game with which to while away a few minutes with puzzles that actually make you a think a bit.
In an endless sea of dreadful bubble game clones this shines like a beacon. How refreshing to see that there are fresh ideas out there
I’d give it more stars, but they NEED TO ADD NEW LEVELS. Don’t waste your money because you only get to play it for a few days.
Game is relaxing and fun. Hate getting stumped and not being able to get a hint.
It’s been two-three years since I’ve downloaded a new game, and this one’s a keeper. I’ve breezed through four worlds with ease without any hints, and has been a great outlet for idle time while traveling. It’s a true creative’s puzzle game. After I complete the game, I’ll be sure to focus more on the achievements. If you use both of your hemispheres well, you’ll find a frustration-free outlet to jog your critical thinking skills. Well worth the charge, even if the game isn’t expanded. $4 for many hours of entertainment deserves accolade.
... but can’t get the in game sound to work.
Super soothing, slow, sweet puzzler. A beautifully calming experience.
Chuck Norris struck gold while performing his own prostate exam.
You must welcome change as the rule but not as your ruler.
Tiny Bubbles Wiki
"Tiny Bubbles" is a song written by Leon Pober and performed by Don Ho. The song comes from the album of the same name. The single peaked #57 on the Billboard Hot 100 and #14 on the Easy Listening charts. By 1968, the song was covered about 34 times. The song was considered to be Ho's signature song..
Tiny Bubbles App News
- I’ve seen the Antarctic’s untouched beauty. There's still time to protect it | Javier Bardem - The ocean is threatened by climate change, pollution and fishing. I urge world leaders to agree to establish a sanctuary I thought it would be cold. Not just cold, but colder than anything I had experienced in my life. I had visions of bedraggled explorers in…
- Modern Couples: Art, Intimacy and the Avant-garde; Anni Albers – review - Barbican Gallery; Tate Modern, London A huge survey of artist couples gets neither to the heart of their relationships nor their work. And the medium is the message in the exquisite weft and warp of Bauhaus weaver Anni Albers Oskar Kokoschka fell in love with…
- Award-winning footage of the microscopic world around us - Each year people break out their cameras and microscopes for the Nikon Small World Motion Photomicrography Competition. The submissions give us a unique glimpse into the realm of the extremely tiny. Watch a flea giving birth and clock ticking away time like y…
- Turn today’s leftover porridge into tomorrow’s breakfast pancakes | Waste Not - Judging quantities for porridge is tricky and often leaves a surplus. But don’t let it go to waste – instead, transform it into a treat I ran an alpine chalet in my early 20s, and each morning I’d serve the creamiest, most decadent porridge: sweet and rich, l…