Winner of over a dozen gaming awards. Play with squishy clusters of soap bubbles in this mesmerizing puzzle game. Inflate, mix, match, pop, and win with hundreds of goals to complete.
INNOVATIVE NEW GAMEPLAY
Fill bubbles with colorful air and push nearby bubbles around using the physics of real bubbles! Break edges between bubbles to mix new colors and create matches of 4 or more. Plan your strategy from a list of moves to build up cascading chain reactions for dazzling bonuses.
HOURS OF AMAZING CONTENT
Experience unique surprises down every path! Each of the over 170 handmade puzzles requires new thinking and twisting strategies with ever increasing challenges. Play in 3 different game modes: PUZZLES, ARCADE, and INFINITY. Try to beat 35 bubbly achievements that will give your brain a workout.
RELAXING AND ATMOSPHERIC
Relaxing ambient music gracefully integrates with the satisfying sounds of popping bubbles. Put on a pair of headphones and experience a new level of flow and mindfulness. Play Infinity mode to earn helpful hint tickets.
LIFE-LIKE SOAP BUBBLE PHYSICS
From the vision of artist/coder/designer Stu Denman and inspired by the work of his MIT scientist grandfather, the game brings the beauty of nature to your screen. Incredibly fluid “molecular dynamics engine” animates hundreds of bubbles at 60 FPS.
Help tiny aquatic creatures that are trapped in the bubbles. Avoid greedy jelly crabs and spiky urchins. Love him or hate him, a curious fish named Bloop will surely reveal your nature as an optimist or a pessimist.
Featuring an innovative color-blind mode that provides an authentic and accessible game experience without intrusive icons or patterns.
* No advertisements or in-app purchases. *
------ AWARDS ------
● Winner, Best Mobile Game, Gamer's Voice Award at SXSW
● Winner, Best Quickplay, 14th International Mobile Gaming Awards
● Winner, Google Indie Games Festival
● Grand Prize Winner, The Label's Indie Showdown
● Official Selection, The PAX 10, Penny Arcade Expo West
● Winner, Amazon Games Forum Showdown
● Winner, Seattle Indie Game Competition
● Winner, Best Overall Game, Intel Buzz Workshop
● Official Selection, Indie Megabooth, PAX West
● Official Selection, Made With Unity Showcase
● Finalist, Intel Level Up
● Finalist, Best Gameplay, AzPlay, Spain
See my review: appunwrapper.com/2018/05/07/tiny-bubbles-review/ See my walkthrough: ...
● Added Italian language translation. ● Full-screen support on new iPad Pro models. ● Improved sorting of Achievements. ● You can now retro fast-forward the intro credits. ● You can now restart the Infinity game from the pause menu (not recommended). ● Added tutorial reminders for achievements and the Infinity game. ● Visual design improvements. ● Lots of bug fixes and performance optimizations. Thanks for playing Tiny Bubbles. I appreciate all the positive reviews and feedback!
Tiny Bubbles App Video Statistics
Tiny Bubbles Reviews (2)
Ok this really does look beautiful and cute...I’m scared of how much I’m going to suck at it tho
A beautiful combination of intellectual challenge, meditative sound and colour and lateral thinking! Wonderful!
This Is Amazing And relaxing with the music and the sound of the bulls(Just Wow!) I hope you will do more levels:) 🥇😍
Doesn't work please refund my purchase cost for this game!
... but can’t get the in game sound to work.
Super soothing, slow, sweet puzzler. A beautifully calming experience.
Mick Jagger: "oh you can't always get what you waaaannt." Chuck Norris "Yes I can."
The thing always happens that you really believe in; and the belief in a thing makes it happen.
Tiny Bubbles Wiki
"Tiny Bubbles" is a song written by Leon Pober and performed by Don Ho. The song comes from the album of the same name. The single peaked #57 on the Billboard Hot 100 and #14 on the Easy Listening charts in March of 1967. By 1968, the song was covered about 34 times. The song was considered to be Ho's signature song..
Tiny Bubbles App News
- What's the Loudest Sound in the Universe? - The human tolerance for sound is, on a galactic level, puny. Volcano eruptions, jackhammer-intensive construction work, My Bloody Valentine concerts—these tinnitus-inducing phenomena are barely whispers besides the majestic, roiling bursts and collisions goin…
- Deep in the red: Chinese county pays price for vanity-project binge - In the heart of an impoverished village in southern China, a life-sized statue of Mao Zedong sits on a platform adorned with intricate stonework, flanked by a diorama of Red Army soldiers and traditional brick-and-tile homes with curved roofs.
- Christmas tipples and nibbles - Tasty crispbreads and mini muffins to soak up your festive drinks Drinking is different at Christmas. A little more plentiful, yes, but also a tad sweeter. In our house, bottles come out at this time of year that would normally never see the light of day. For…
- 'The water up my nose could fill the Trevi fountain' – how to get better at swimming - After swimming for 50 years, Simon Hattenstone knew he was an expert front crawler. What could an instructor possibly have to show him? I’m off to a swimming lesson. Bonkers, really. I’ve been swimming for 50 years. I’m a great swimmer. And the pool I’m learn…