Winner of over a dozen indie gaming awards! Play with squishy clusters of soap bubbles in this mesmerizing new puzzle game. Inflate, mix, match, pop, and win with hundreds of super fun goals to complete.
INNOVATIVE NEW GAMEPLAY
Fill bubbles with colorful air and push nearby bubbles around using the physics of real bubbles! Break edges between bubbles to mix new colors and create matches of 4 or more. Plan your strategy from a Tetris-style queue to build up cascading chain reactions and longer matches for dazzling bonuses and wilds.
HOURS OF AMAZING CONTENT
Experience unique surprises down every path! Each of the over 170 handmade puzzles requires new thinking and twisting strategies with ever increasing challenges. Play in 3 different game modes: PUZZLES, ARCADE, and INFINITY. Try to beat 35 bubbly achievements that will test your mastery.
RELAXING AND ATMOSPHERIC
Relaxing ambient music gracefully integrates with the satisfying sounds of popping bubbles. Put on a pair of headphones and experience a new level of flow and mindfulness. Helpful hints are available if you get stuck.
LIFE-LIKE SOAP BUBBLE PHYSICS
From the vision of artist/coder/designer Stu Denman and inspired by the work of his MIT scientist grandfather, the game brings the beauty of nature to your screen. Incredibly fluid “molecular dynamics engine” animates hundreds of bubbles at 60 FPS.
Help tiny aquatic creatures that are trapped in the bubbles. Avoid greedy jelly crabs and spiky urchins. Love him or hate him, a curious fish named Bloop will surely reveal your nature as an optimist or a pessimist.
Featuring an innovative color-blind mode that provides an authentic and accessible game experience without intrusive icons or patterns.
* No advertisements or in-app purchases. *
------ AWARDS ------
● Winner, Best Mobile Game, Gamer's Voice Award at SXSW
● Winner, Best Quickplay, 14th International Mobile Gaming Awards
● Winner, Google Indie Games Festival
● Winner, Grand Prize, The Label's Indie Showdown
● Official Selection, The PAX 10, Penny Arcade Expo West
● Winner, Amazon Games Forum Showdown
● Winner, Seattle Indie Game Competition
● Winner, Best Overall Game, Intel Buzz Workshop
● Official Selection, Indie Megabooth, PAX West
● Official Selection, Made With Unity Showcase
● Finalist, Intel Level Up
● Finalist, Best Gameplay, AzPlay, Spain
See my review: appunwrapper.com/2018/05/07/tiny-bubbles-review/ See my walkthrough: ...
● Fixed crashing and missing text for some users. ● Added Swedish translation Includes updates from version 1.2: ● Support for landscape orientation ● iCloud Save: Your player profiles across all your devices ● Reduced the difficulty of some overly-hard games ● Various bug fixes and improvements
Tiny Bubbles App Video Statistics
Tiny Bubbles Reviews (2)
Ok this really does look beautiful and cute...I’m scared of how much I’m going to suck at it tho
Just great! Worth every penny!
A beautiful combination of intellectual challenge, meditative sound and colour and lateral thinking! Wonderful!
This Is Amazing And relaxing with the music and the sound of the bulls(Just Wow!) I hope you will do more levels:) 🥇😍
I really like this game, and I am almost finished with all, but i am stuck on a couple and have been for weeks. I cannot move forward. For these puzzles there are no hints (because the moves are random and different each time) only extra moves,etc. i would love to have a “surrender” mode where you can solve the puzzle or skip it by earning a bunch of tickets to do that. I find myself just playing for tickets (i have over 300) because i am stuck. I am losing interest, but would like to finish it.
Great game!! Would give it 10 stars. Very addicting. Different, fresh, and new twist on puzzle / strategy game. No advertising bombardment or incessant request for in-app purchases like apps used to be before Candy Crush. Does not crash. Only problem, I played it so much, I now need more levels.
We played more than half way without the infinity play for hints.
When Chuck Norris watches Dora the Explora, Dora doesn't ask any questions.
Better to have loved and lost, than to have never loved at all.
Tiny Bubbles Wiki
"Tiny Bubbles" is a song written by Leon Pober and performed by Don Ho. The song comes from the album of the same name. The single peaked #57 on the Billboard Hot 100 and #14 on the Easy Listening charts. By 1968, the song was covered about 34 times. The song was considered to be Ho's signature song..
Tiny Bubbles App News
- Is it safe to eat deli meats with that metallic sheen? - In Food Science, Dave McCowan from the University Of Chicago’s Department Of Physics answers our confounding questions about the mysterious world of food. Read more...
- Everything you need to know to master custard (and how to make proper creme brulee) - Ever wanted to make ace desserts, sweets, and baked goods but intimidated by the process? Welcome to Pastry School, a course from James Beard Award-nominated pastry chef Dana Cree. This week, Pastry School will dive into the fine art of custards. Read more...
- Lifehacker's Essential Science-Based Guide to Skin Care - I never had a skincare routine until last year. I washed my face in the shower, and only applied sunscreen if I was headed to the beach. But now I’m kicking myself for not starting earlier. It turns out that tending to my face with cleanser and moisturizer ea…
- HaptX promises to make your virtual hands feel like real ones - The holy grail of VR is immersion: to truly feel like you're in a virtual world. While most modern VR headsets do a pretty good job of this, the experience isn't perfect. One problem standing in the way of true immersion are the controllers. They're OK for ba…