Join millions of medical professionals, students, and anatomy enthusiasts who use Human Anatomy Atlas to see inside and better understand the human body!
Human Anatomy Atlas offers thousands of models to help understand and communicate how the human body looks and works--and includes textbook-level definitions. Use it as a reference, instead of an anatomy textbook, or to create virtual lab experiences.
Includes over 10,000 anatomical models with descriptions in English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, and Simplified Chinese.
* One of the App Store’s Best Apps of 2017
* Winner of the Association of Medical Illustrator’s Award of Excellence
* Winner of the Digital Health Awards' Gold for Fall 2018.
“If you are in the medical field or plan to be, this anatomy app is a must-have.” — App Advice
“... strikingly realistic and detailed...” — The Boston Globe
“... mind-blowing, and always amazing in that it works so well.” — David Pogue, Yahoo Finance
“Visible Body’s [Human Anatomy] Atlas and frankly, all their A&P apps have always been my go-to reference for exploring the human body and its function.” — Teachers with Apps
Human Anatomy Atlas offers the most complete human anatomy atlas available, as well as a fast to learn and easy to use ad-free experience. The base purchase includes complete male and female gross anatomy models that can be dissected, common muscles actions, select microanatomy models and sample animations. Additional in-app purchases can extend the atlas to include more detailed 3D dental models, and animations that explain physiology and common pathologies.
Perfect for the first time user! Here is an overview of the most used features in Visible Body's Human Anatomy Atlas 2018: Site License. You'll learn how to: * Set ...
We now support iPad Pro (3rd Generation) in full screen mode! New, fast feature to study the muscles that attach to each bone! Select the bone, and see the options to view the surface area of attachment and use pins that reveal origin and insertion details for each muscle that attaches to that bone. Tag structures! Use the new 3D labels feature to show the name of multiple structures on screen. Use this feature for interactive presentations or to create study cards. Faster search for character-based languages! For those of you using the app in Chinese or Japanese, our robust search engine now includes Pinyin and Hiragana characters. And, as always, bug fixes and performance enhancements. Note: This app runs on: iOS 12.0 or later, iPhone SE, iPhone 5S or later, iPad mini 2 or later, iPad Air or later, iPad (5th generation), and iPad Pro or later.
Human Anatomy Atlas 2019 App Video Statistics
Human Anatomy Atlas 2019 Reviews (3)
is there a way to label structures?
بارك الله فيك
Most of the advertised feature needs further in app purchases after already spending £20 and the features start from £10, but augmented reality is very cool.
Beautiful graphics, awesome operating system, The best app I’ve ever used!
When i click on the app, it shows its cover pic and crashes. Stopped working after iOS 12.2 update. It’s frustrating!!! PLEASE FIX THIS BUG.
Wasted $25. App keeps crashing on the load page.
Buenas noches ! No puedo abrir la aplicación !
Tá todo mundo aqui em casa vendo greys anatomy será que é culpa minha? Vicei todos mesmo haha
@cultdairy: this anime season looks so boring besides maybe like fruits basket (2019) and thats mainly nostalgia/not seeing that weird a…
@B612_Thailand: วิเคราะห์แต่ละจุดบนใบหน้าด้วยสติกเกอร์ anatomy of you ใส่ฟิลเตอร์น๊อยซ์เข้าไปด้วยเก๋ๆ #b612 photo by: @Per_Peewa, @Sawa…
Chuck Norris gets more ass than a toilet seat at the Irritable Bowel Syndrome Sufferer's annual national convention
Kalp uygulamasını da tavsiye ederim
Çok güzel bir applikasyon. Her doktorun mutlaka elinin altında olması gerekir.
Graphic contents of this app is %80. But graphic quality very old and jagged. App is non stability and not optimize for iOS. Menus, UI like stone age, app running very bad even my iPad Air. App always freeze when running. I launched and delete after 5 mins usage. I’ll request refund this crap app. I don’t understand why some people like this app. I recommend “The Human Body” by Tinybop.
In a controversy the instant we feel anger we have already ceased striving for the truth, and have begun striving for ourselves.
Human Anatomy Atlas 2019 App News
- Performing group-level functional image analyses based on homologous functional regions mapped in individuals - Author summary No two individuals are alike. The size, shape, position, and connectivity patterns of brain functional regions can vary drastically between individuals. While interindividual differences in functional organization are well recognized, to date, …
- Design and basic research on accuracy of a novel individualized three-dimensional printed navigation template in atlantoaxial pedicle screw placement - Objective To design and evaluate the accuracy of a novel navigation template suitable for posterior cervical screw placement surgery by using 3D printing technology to improve the existing guiding template design. Methods The researchers (including spine su…
- Review: Precision medicine and driver mutations: Computational methods, functional assays and conformational principles for interpreting cancer drivers - At the root of the so-called precision medicine or precision oncology, which is our focus here, is the hypothesis that cancer treatment would be considerably better if therapies were guided by a tumor’s genomic alterations. This hypothesis has sparked major i…
- Fibularis tertius muscle in women & men: A surface anatomy cross-sectional study across countries - The fibularis tertius muscle (FTM) is a rare anatomic variation. The prevalence of this exclusively human structure, which is found in the anterior compartment of the leg, is often underestimated, and it is believed that foot and ankle conditions are more dif…