Join millions of medical professionals, students, and anatomy enthusiasts who use Human Anatomy Atlas to see inside and better understand the human body!
Human Anatomy Atlas offers thousands of models to help understand and communicate how the human body looks and works--and includes textbook-level definitions. Use it as a reference, instead of an anatomy textbook, or to create virtual lab experiences.
Includes over 10,000 anatomical models with descriptions in English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, and Simplified Chinese.
* One of the App Store’s Best Apps of 2017
* Winner of the Association of Medical Illustrator’s Award of Excellence
* Winner of the Digital Health Awards' Gold for Spring 2018.
“If you are in the medical field or plan to be, this anatomy app is a must-have.” — App Advice
“... strikingly realistic and detailed...” — The Boston Globe
“... mind-blowing, and always amazing in that it works so well.” — David Pogue, Yahoo Finance
“Visible Body’s [Human Anatomy] Atlas and frankly, all their A&P apps have always been my go-to reference for exploring the human body and its function.” — Teachers with Apps
Human Anatomy Atlas offers the most complete human anatomy atlas available, as well as a fast to learn and easy to use ad-free experience. The base purchase includes complete male and female gross anatomy models that can be dissected, common muscles actions, select mircroanatomy models and sample animations. Additional in-app purchases can extend the atlas to include more detailed 3D dental models, and animations that explain physiology and common pathologies.
Perfect for the first time user! Here is an overview of the most used features in Visible Body's Human Anatomy Atlas 2018: Site License. You'll learn how to: * Set ...
More content, more features, and even faster search capabilities! * Augmented Reality! Turn any room into an anatomy lab. Now includes 2D image recognition. Scan any image on our free lab worksheets and launch a 3D view. * More 3D models and animations: - New 3D brain anatomy: Refined model of the cerebrum, new motor and sensory maps, and new dermatomes. - New IAP: 3D Dental Anatomy - New IAP: Physiology and pathology animations *Enhanced search functions. Quench your need for speed! Our revamped search feature scours our visual database of over 11,500 visual items in seconds. Note: This app runs on: iOS 11.3 or later, iPhone 5S or later, iPad Air or later, iPad Mini 2 or later. The Augmented Reality (AR) features REQUIRE: iOS 11 and iPhone 6S or later, iPhone SE, iPad Pro or later, or iPad (5th gen). The 2D image recognition feature REQUIRES: iOS 11.3 or later.
Human Anatomy Atlas 2019 App Video Statistics
Human Anatomy Atlas 2019 Reviews (2)
بارك الله فيك
Beautiful graphics, awesome operating system, The best app I’ve ever used!
This is the best most informative app ever I’ll never b with out it !
Three complaints: 1) There are no cross sections of spinal cords, thus no good way to study spinal cord tracts. 2) cranial nerves are not isolated well for better studying 3) There is no way to save a highlighted structure in order to remember its importance while selecting other areas. The saved views will show multiple selected structures, but when selecting one to review its name, all others disappear.
Big Bird Below The Belt
Even for a simple uneducated man like myself this is extremely informative and very interesting to view! Thank you and looking forward to any future updates🍻
En ce qui me concerne j’ai fait mes cours en soins infirmière il y a plusieurs années. Je me fais un cadeau en révisant les systèmes anatomiques. Bravo et merci.
Grandpa 1 67
In Paramedic class, great for visual study and review.
The app is designed beautifully and is easy to navigate, but is missing a ton of content. I’m currently a medical student studying anatomy, and am finding that tons of structures talked about in lecture are missing. For example, the acromium and corocoid process are basic anatomical anatomical features of the shoulder, but they’re not specified. This is only one of literally dozens of examples! If you can get it on sale for $1 it’s worth it, but I regret paying $24. I’d recommend looking at other options before committing to this one.
This app made anatomy so easy, use this paired with a book for example: rouviere,latarjet and others since the app itself doesnt tell you the divisions of the bones or the extremes. Would be good if they added that when you separate them
Well worth the money, fantastic platform, user friendly, great for the kids ...
Amazing experience with the augmented reality.
The app screenshot shows dental anatomy in the App Store without mentioning that Dental Anatomy is add on product. Dev can at least separate in app purchase content from main menu of the app. It is totally misleading and the only reason I purchased the application was for Dental Anatomy.
When taking baths, Chuck Norris didn't have rubber duckies as a kid. He had toothpicks and nails.
You’ve been doing great.
already that’s the best application in anatomy simulations but if u had a chance to detail bones of skull, it’d be even better
Naysss hocam naysss
From little acorns mighty oaks do grow.
Human Anatomy Atlas 2019 App News
- Boston Dynamics SpotMini Robot Can Bust a Move - Now we know how the robots will celebrate after exterminating humanity: they shall dance. The post Boston Dynamics SpotMini Robot Can Bust a Move appeared first on ExtremeTech.
- 10 ứng dụng AR thú vị anh em Android nên thử - ARCore - nền tảng thực tế ảo tăng cường của Google, ngày càng phát triển mạnh mẽ và đang tạo một vị thế cạnh tranh rất lớn với ARKit của Google. Bên...
- Pocket Anatomy 2018 for iOS matching all-time low at $1 (Reg. $9) - The 2018 version of Pocket Anatomy for iOS is now on sale for $1. The highly-rated anatomy app is regularly up to $9 on the App Store and is now matching its all-time low. It’s the first time since July that we’ve seen it drop to this price. It carries a 4+ s…
- BRAIN Initiative Cell Census Network (BICCN) Scalable Technologies and Tools for Brain Cell Census (R01 Clinical Trial Not Allowed) - Funding Opportunity RFA-MH-19-148 from the NIH Guide for Grants and Contracts. This Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA) intends to accelerate the integration and use of scalable technologies and tools to enhance and reinvigorate brain cell census research,…