Join millions of medical professionals, students, and anatomy enthusiasts who use Human Anatomy Atlas to see inside and better understand the human body!
Human Anatomy Atlas offers thousands of models to help understand and communicate how the human body looks and works--and includes textbook-level definitions. Use it as a reference, instead of an anatomy textbook, or to create virtual lab experiences.
Includes over 10,000 anatomical models with descriptions in English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, and Simplified Chinese.
* One of the App Store’s Best Apps of 2017
* Winner of the Association of Medical Illustrator’s Award of Excellence
* Winner of the Digital Health Awards' Gold for Spring 2018.
“If you are in the medical field or plan to be, this anatomy app is a must-have.” — App Advice
“... strikingly realistic and detailed...” — The Boston Globe
“... mind-blowing, and always amazing in that it works so well.” — David Pogue, Yahoo Finance
“Visible Body’s [Human Anatomy] Atlas and frankly, all their A&P apps have always been my go-to reference for exploring the human body and its function.” — Teachers with Apps
Human Anatomy Atlas offers the most complete human anatomy atlas available, as well as a fast to learn and easy to use ad-free experience. The base purchase includes complete male and female gross anatomy models that can be dissected, common muscles actions, select mircroanatomy models and sample animations. Additional in-app purchases can extend the atlas to include more detailed 3D dental models, and animations that explain physiology and common pathologies.
Perfect for the first time user! Here is an overview of the most used features in Visible Body's Human Anatomy Atlas 2018: Site License. You'll learn how to: * Set ...
We now support iPhone Xs Max! Launching Augmented Reality mode is easier than ever! Just tap the AR button that appears in the bottom left-hand corner of a view. Back by popular demand: Screen mirroring! Project the app on a monitor for display. Check out the new UI for the 3D cross sections. See 3D models next to cadaver images and CT or MRI scans. And, as always, bug fixes and performance enhancements. Note: This app runs on: iOS 11.3 or later, iPhone 5S or later, iPad Air or later, iPad Mini 2 or later. The Augmented Reality (AR) features REQUIRE: iOS 11 and iPhone 6S or later, iPhone SE, iPad Pro or later, or iPad (5th gen). The 2D image recognition feature REQUIRES: iOS 11.3 or later.
Human Anatomy Atlas 2019 App Video Statistics
Human Anatomy Atlas 2019 Reviews (2)
بارك الله فيك
I really love this app. I like how I can look at different body systems just by tapping a few buttons. I only have 1 problem: I can’t use AR mode any more, I was able to use it before then a few days later I couldn’t find the button to turn it on. I still can’t find the button. Please help. Thanks
I never knew such a thing existed. As a patient I find this to be an outstanding. I feel much more prepared to discuss medical issues with my doctor.
The amount of detail in this app is amazing. It’s very clean and organized. SO impressed...
Well worth the money, fantastic platform, user friendly, great for the kids ...
The app screenshot shows dental anatomy in the App Store without mentioning that Dental Anatomy is add on product. Dev can at least separate in app purchase content from main menu of the app. It is totally misleading and the only reason I purchased the application was for Dental Anatomy.
Very good app for kids in college.cool videos.
Chuck Norris's beard can type 140 wpm.
Graphic contents of this app is %80. But graphic quality very old and jagged. App is non stability and not optimize for iOS. Menus, UI like stone age, app running very bad even my iPad Air. App always freeze when running. I launched and delete after 5 mins usage. I’ll request refund this crap app. I don’t understand why some people like this app. I recommend “The Human Body” by Tinybop.
You’ve been doing great.
already that’s the best application in anatomy simulations but if u had a chance to detail bones of skull, it’d be even better
You cannot find yourself by going into the past. You can find yourself by coming into the present.
Human Anatomy Atlas 2019 App News
- 2018 年度盘点 · 今年有哪些值得推荐的 iPad 应用？ - 2018，一年又这么到头了。如果要你说出这一年来最让你难忘的，你最先想到的会是什么？ 也许，有某些深刻的变动发生在了你关心的领域和行业里，发生在了你留意过的人身上；或者，也有一些值得被述说的东西，就发生在我们身边。 而你和我，都是它们的见证者和亲历者。 这些物、这些事，在接下来的两周里，「2018 年度盘点」专题将带你一起回顾。欢迎在评论区和我们聊聊你的所见、所感。 在当下使用 iPad（2018 年），有哪些值得推荐的应用？ Einswell， Math Ph.D. 2018 马上都要结束了，再不回答就没机会了…
- Germany introduces third gender for people who identify as intersex - People who do not fit biological definition of male or female can now choose category 'diverse' on official documents
- The Human Biomolecular Atlas Program (HuBMAP): Rapid Implementation of Technologies that Will Accelerate Development of a Framework for Mapping the Human Body at High Resolution (UH3 Clinical Trial Not Allowed) - Funding Opportunity RFA-RM-19-002 from the NIH Guide for Grants and Contracts. The purpose of this Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA) is to invite applications for projects that will rapidly and systematically implement new technologies into the HuBMAP Co…
- Hollywood is going wild for podcasts in the race for content - Broadcast networks and cable channels are competing for content with the likes of Netflix, Amazon and Apple