Game of the Year (2017) on the App Store!
Search for hidden folks in hand-drawn, interactive, miniature landscapes. Unfurl tent flaps, cut through bushes, slam doors, and poke some crocodiles! Rooooaaaarrrr!!!!!
A strip of targets shows you what to look for. Tap a target for a hint, and find enough to unlock the next area.
In case you like numbers a lot:
- 25+ hand-drawn areas
- 250+ targets to find
- 1600+ mouth-originated sound effects
- 400+ unique interactions
- 1 in-app purchase to unlock additional Beach areas
- 3 color modes: normal, sepia, and night mode
- 100+ iMessage stickers
- 1 iCloud sync
- 22 languages (translated by the community)
Buy it for Windows, Mac, and Linux: hiddenfolks.com/steam Buy it for iPhone, iPad, and Apple TV: hiddenfolks.com/ios Buy it for Android: ...
What's up! This update fixes various layering issues throughout the game. If you spot one, or encounter any other bugs, send me (Adriaan) an email and I'll try to fix it: [email protected]
Hidden Folks App Video Statistics
Hidden Folks Reviews (92)
This reminds me so much of an old Doom 2 Mod, where all gun and monster sounds were replaced by human voice xD
Getting this in humble monthly. Because of the sounds I will never install it.
Electric Arcade Police
Reminds me of Where’s Wally. Goes to show you don’t need top spec graphics for a fun great game. Would be good to add in some colour but still keeping it minimalist. Maybe only colour the certain items you’ve found or areas of the map once you’ve completed a stage.
It must have taken ages to create these ‘maps’, the animation is so deceiving but not annoyingly so, and the sounds are genius. Just finished the big campground and found myself going back to the disco tent for the effects alone :) trying to find the smaller items hasn’t vexed me yet. This is worth your monies folks
Excellent game for wasting away a few mins, sometimes infuriating but its just one of them five more min games till you find your still on it a hour later, well worth the price.
This game it's in humble bundle monthly and I'm in love! I always wanted it and this is totally amazing and lovely! Fantastic work!
I used to love this game, and bought it twice for two different devices. I was looking forward to the new levels.....until I found out that you have to buy the game again. When I initially bought the game, I thought that I was buying the game, not a preview.
Seekers of the year
It is a map that is way too big and hard to find anyway I suggest that you spend your money somewhere else Also can I have a refund because there is another game that you made that I want to try
After purchasing the game for $2+ and getting 5 or so areas then purchasing the Beach area was a let down for one area for the price of five. It took me all of 30 mins to complete. I think you keep the levels the way they are but every time you enter it you find something/someone new. There’s a lot hidden why can’t we just find other things. I love this game so much just wish it didn’t end so quickly.
ok this looks annoying AF
I love how simple this game is the only sad thing is is that after a bunch of levels you have to pay and I get that but it’s a little annoying other than that it’s a great game would recommend
I do I love it
I love the idea and originality of this game, the sound effects and how you can tap on mostly anything and you get a response back. I hope you all plan to make more levels!
Great game and very unique love it Downloaded it a year ago still playing it on and off definitely recommend!!!!
Great puzzle. Love the concept
5/5 stars! My only issue is that I have finished the game and I want more 😊 so so so addictive
that's cool, it's like a moving where's waldo.
Who wins in a race car race? chuck Norris always wins. No excuses.
This is game is pretty and silly and fun
Amazing game, love it
but so satisfying. An extremely entertaining and addictive game with a very committed development team.
Holy shit this is Where's Wally on crack
Thanks for making this game, it is soo much fun!
Oyunun kısa sürmesi biraz üzücü ve can sıkıcı, mamafi oyunun bu kısa süre içerisindeki performans ve puanlama beş te beş / The game is awsome but the story is too short i wish it was more longer with more maps and more Adventure, i hope that you will make thr game more longer but the game is awsome it earn all the five stars 👍🏿
Kesinlikle ipadi olanların edinmesi gereken bir oyun
Getting this in humble monthly. I've never been so disappointed in my life
Just as a candle cannot burn without fire, men cannot live without a spiritual life.
Hidden Folks Wiki
Hidden Folks is a hidden object game developed by Adriaan de Jongh and Sylvain Tegroeg. In the game, players are presented with a series of animated, interactive scenes and must find hidden characters, objects, and animals. The game was released for iOS, Android, Linux, macOS, and Windows in February 2017. . game, hidden folks, hidden, people, where is waldo, where's waldo, wally, black and white, wimmelbilderbuch, object, find, where, waldo,
Hidden Folks App News
- Up close with Rivian’s R1T electric adventure truck - After nine years of design and development, automotive startup Rivian unveiled not one but two new electric vehicles (each with Level 3 autonomy no less) at the 2018 Los Angeles Auto Show on Tuesday. The R1T is a pickup built specifically for off-road adventu…
- Inside Dolby and Odeon's mission to revive a British cinematic icon - Trips to the movies are just the worst, with exorbitant prices, endless trailers, bad seats and, of course, the other people. Attendances in the UK are flat and dwindling in the US as more folks choose to stay at home. As gimmicks like 3D fizzle, the cinema i…
- Gifts for the sneaky booze-drinkers among us - Who among us hasn't tried to sneak in a little whiskey at a concert or before a particularly offensive work meeting? If you on plan on being inebriated on the plane or even boozing preventatively before a Tinder date, you should come prepared. Merely hiding a…
- Amazon Echo Sub review: Exactly what you need for Alexa-powered music - Amazon Echo Sub $129.99 View Product The Good Easy setup • Adds good bass to music • Relatively light The Bad Can't produce deep bass ( The Bottom Line There are more powerful and versatile subwoofers out there, but the Amazon Echo Sub is the fastest, easiest…