Game of the Year (2017) on the App Store!
Search for hidden folks in hand-drawn, interactive, miniature landscapes. Unfurl tent flaps, cut through bushes, slam doors, and poke some crocodiles! Rooooaaaarrrr!!!!!
A strip of targets shows you what to look for. Tap a target for a hint, and find enough to unlock the next area.
In case you like numbers a lot:
- 25+ hand-drawn areas
- 250+ targets to find
- 1600+ mouth-originated sound effects
- 400+ unique interactions
- 1 in-app purchase to unlock additional Beach areas
- 3 color modes: normal, sepia, and night mode
- 100+ iMessage stickers
- 1 iCloud sync
- 22 languages (translated by the community)
Forest 1 -3: Monkeyland, The Jungle, Tree House Village My review: appunwrapper.com/2017/02/15/hidden-folks-review/ See my walkthrough guide: ...
What's up! This update fixes various layering issues throughout the game. If you spot one, or encounter any other bugs, send me (Adriaan) an email and I'll try to fix it: [email protected]
Hidden Folks App Video Statistics
Hidden Folks Reviews (1)
This will drive you crazy but I am sure you’re going to enjoy the ride, great fun, great sound effects, and not easy, give it a go.
Fantastic game, you will spend hours looking and marvelling at the characters. Probably my favourite game of all time, give me more levels and more levels. I haven’t got every single item on every level yet. Love it
Very clever game, can’t wait for more.
One of my favourites. The sounds are hilarious. And some of the hidden folk are cleverly hidden. I really hope that this isn’t the last levels update. Has the developer said anywhere that there will be more? Hope so! Great game for kids too.
J’ai adoré ce jeu, souvent j’ai bien hâte au prochain d’ Adrian
Really enjoyed this app. Not all things are as easy to find as you might imagine. And that’s a good thing. However, I do wish, and am eager for more levels please. Doesn’t have to be new areas (eg beach) just repurpose what you have to create new stuff for us to find. Please.
Disappointed in Inglewood!
Perfect for transition from a busy day at a stressful detail oriented job to travel time on a bus or train, toward home and relaxation. The ridiculous noises will coax a laugh from even the most stoic among us!
I'm a big fan of "hidden object" games and grew up with Where's Waldo? This game has the best of both those world's. The clues are clever and make you have to think but not to the point you start to get frustrated. At first I was a little stand-offish about paying $3.99. I read some of the one star reviews and saw so many people basically complaining about a small company trying to support itself, then reading the developer's comments stating exactly that, that they have mouths to feed, I couldn't help but lend my support. I plan on purchasing the extra level as well once I get far enough. Keep up the good work everyone!
I love this game. I wish they would add new things to find in the existing maps. I also enjoy all the new maps too.
I’ve been sitting here loving this game. It has brought the ‘Wally’ genre into the hands of my nine year old daughter and it is well placed.
fino ad ora molto molto carino... i suoni sono buffi e divertenti , la grafica semplicissima ma accattivante. mi piace
The escalation for higher up levels got too chaotic for me and I never did the last level, just too big and everything looks too similar
If at first you do not succeed.......you are not Chuck Norris
Love it!! Cute, frustrating and addictive. Thanks
This is game is pretty and silly and fun
Amazing game, love it
Oyun müthiş 25-30 dakikalık oynamada göz yorabilir ama zevkli ve şirin
Thanks for making this game, it is soo much fun!
Oyunun kısa sürmesi biraz üzücü ve can sıkıcı, mamafi oyunun bu kısa süre içerisindeki performans ve puanlama beş te beş / The game is awsome but the story is too short i wish it was more longer with more maps and more Adventure, i hope that you will make thr game more longer but the game is awsome it earn all the five stars 👍🏿
Cecil B. DeMille
The person who makes a success of living is the one who see his goal steadily and aims for it unswervingly. That is dedication.
Hidden Folks Wiki
Hidden Folks is a hidden object game developed by Adriaan de Jongh and Sylvain Tegroeg. In the game, players are presented with a series of animated, interactive scenes and must find hidden characters, objects, and animals. The game was released for iOS, Android, Linux, macOS, and Windows in February 2017..
Hidden Folks App News
- Cobra Kai and Other YouTube Premium Shows Will Soon Be Free For A Limited Time - YouTube has been producing some excellent exclusive content over the past few years, but it’s all hidden behind a premium paywall. For those who are interested in YouTube’s premium content, but have avoided paying the $12 monthly subscription to access it, yo…
- The Best New Features in Android Q - Google’s next version of its mobile operating system, Android Q, isn’t quite ready for prime time just yet. For the brave few who don’t mind encountering a bug or two, you can download the third beta of Android Q and try it out on your Android phone before it…
- Did Twitter Keep Tabs on Journalists' Political Leanings? - The question is not at all hypothetical. Read more...
- Hidden Netflix Gems, Feral Parrots, and Intel Chip Flaws: Best Gizmodo Stories of the Week - For anyone who’s invested in HBO’s mammoth series Game of Thrones for the last eight years, Sunday’s series finale is likely bittersweet. And whether or not you are one of the million-plus signatures on a petition to redo season 8 (good luck), if you watch th…