Game of the Year (2017) on the App Store!
Search for hidden folks in hand-drawn, interactive, miniature landscapes. Unfurl tent flaps, cut through bushes, slam doors, and poke some crocodiles! Rooooaaaarrrr!!!!!
A strip of targets shows you what to look for. Tap a target for a hint, and find enough to unlock the next area.
In case you like numbers a lot:
- 20+ hand-drawn areas
- 190+ targets to find
- 1400+ mouth-originated sound effects
- 280+ unique interactions
- 3 color modes: normal, sepia, and night mode
- 100+ iMessage stickers
- 1 iCloud sync
- 22 languages (translated by the community)
More areas and features to come!
Buy it for Windows, Mac, and Linux: hiddenfolks.com/steam Buy it for iPhone, iPad, and Apple TV: hiddenfolks.com/ios Buy it for Android: ...
Hey! How are you? Adriaan here, game designer of Hidden Folks! This update adds a button to lock the screen rotation of the game. Convenient if you want to play the game while lying down! If there's anything I can help you with, email me at: [email protected]
Hidden Folks App Video Statistics
Hidden Folks Reviews (81)
I love it! <3 :)
sound is hilarious
i love it
the heck. how are the sounds gross. they are literally the most cutest things in the world. booop. boop.
Looks awesome, reminds me of where's wally books that i used when i was a kid, Nostalgia slap to the face!!! But good god those sounds are annoying.
The opening scene of the movie "Saving Private Ryan" is loosely based on games of dodgeball Chuck Norris played in second grade.
Amazing game, love it
but so satisfying. An extremely entertaining and addictive game with a very committed development team.
Great job! Hopefully update coming
no android ?
I bought it today and deleted it within 10 minutes. The sounds are obnoxious and the game play is quirky and not entertaining to me. I need a game to be silent and simple. I know I can control the sounds. Every time I tried to go see a new scenario it tries to get you to sign up for email alerts to new scenery and to upgrade, even though I paid for the game. It just isn’t for me. You may love it.
Good thoughts are no better than good dreams, unless they be executed.
Hidden Folks Wiki
Hidden Folks is a hidden object game developed by Adriaan de Jongh and Sylvain Tegroeg. In the game, players are presented with a series of animated, interactive scenes and must find hidden characters, objects, and animals. The game was released for iOS, Linux, macOS, and Windows in February 2017, with an Android version planned.. game, hidden folks, hidden, people, where is waldo, where's waldo, wally, black and white, wimmelbilderbuch, object, find, where, waldo,
Hidden Folks App News
- Ask The Salty Waitress: Why do customers insist on stacking their plates? - Are you a server’s worst nightmare without even knowing it? We’re here to help. The Salty Waitress is The Takeout’s advice column from a real-life waitress that will teach you how not to behave like a garbage person while dining out—and maybe in real life. Re…
- How to Stop Having That Awful Recurring Dream - In my recurring nightmare, I have done something awful, truly heinous. What that dreadful thing is is unclear, but what is certain is that I’m about to be caught for it—so I’m running. And running, and running, and running and always just about to be caught. …
- LiDAR strips landscapes down to their bare glory - LiDAR is having a moment right now helping self-driving cars and robots not hit things, but don't forget about what else it can do. In a study called The Bare Earth, scientists from the Washington Geological Survey used it to image the ground right down to di…
- The best mobile games - Mobile gaming has come a long way. Over the past few years we've gone from simple distractions like Snake, Words With Friends and Doodle Jump to full-on narrative experiences crafted specifically for Android and iOS devices. What's more, at least a few tradit…