Game of the Year (2017) on the App Store!
Search for hidden folks in hand-drawn, interactive, miniature landscapes. Unfurl tent flaps, cut through bushes, slam doors, and poke some crocodiles! Rooooaaaarrrr!!!!!
A strip of targets shows you what to look for. Tap a target for a hint, and find enough to unlock the next area.
In case you like numbers a lot:
- 20+ hand-drawn areas
- 190+ targets to find
- 1400+ mouth-originated sound effects
- 280+ unique interactions
- 3 color modes: normal, sepia, and night mode
- 100+ iMessage stickers
- 1 iCloud sync
- 22 languages (translated by the community)
More areas and features to come!
Buy it for Windows, Mac, and Linux: hiddenfolks.com/steam Buy it for iPhone, iPad, and Apple TV: hiddenfolks.com/ios Buy it for Android: ...
Hey! How are you? Adriaan here, game designer of Hidden Folks! This update adds a button to lock the screen rotation of the game. Convenient if you want to play the game while lying down! If there's anything I can help you with, email me at: [email protected]
Hidden Folks App Video Statistics
Hidden Folks Reviews (80)
sound is hilarious
그게 무슨 의미가 있니
i love it
the heck. how are the sounds gross. they are literally the most cutest things in the world. booop. boop.
Looks awesome, reminds me of where's wally books that i used when i was a kid, Nostalgia slap to the face!!! But good god those sounds are annoying.
no android ?
The cookie crumbled because Chuck Norris glanced at it
I bought it today and deleted it within 10 minutes. The sounds are obnoxious and the game play is quirky and not entertaining to me. I need a game to be silent and simple. I know I can control the sounds. Every time I tried to go see a new scenario it tries to get you to sign up for email alerts to new scenery and to upgrade, even though I paid for the game. It just isn’t for me. You may love it.
The sound effects make the game people. Imagine the sounds in your head when you were looking for Waldo as a kid.
A man's dreams are an index to his greatness.
Hidden Folks Wiki
Hidden Folks is a hidden object game developed by Adriaan de Jongh and Sylvain Tegroeg. In the game, players are presented with a series of animated, interactive scenes and must find hidden characters, objects, and animals. The game was released for iOS, Linux, macOS, and Windows in February 2017, with an Android version planned. . game, hidden folks, hidden, people, where is waldo, where's waldo, wally, black and white, wimmelbilderbuch, object, find, where, waldo,
Hidden Folks App News
- OK, We Need to Talk About 'Ready Player One' - Was the movie everything we hoped it would be? Two WIRED editors (and proud ’80s kids) hash things out.
- Why Some Schools Pay More Than Others When Buying From Apple - Administrators face tough restrictions from Apple and often don't share data, leaving them in the dark when they go to buy computers and software.
- Does the New Gmail Feel Horribly Slow, Or Is It Just Me? - Google graced us with a fancy, new Gmail.com last month, and like, great! It’s nice to have new stuff to play with, including a snooze option that should have arrived ages ago, and a smart replies feature I’ll try out but probably never consistently use. But …
- This Laptop Is the MacBook Pro People Wish Apple Would Make - So there I am, six thousand miles away from home in a foreign country (whose language I don’t speak) covering a trade show by myself, and I realize the power brick on my XPS 13 is busted. This is a disaster. My laptop is my lifeblood. I need it to write stori…