Join Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck, Marvin The Martian, and all the classic toons to build the greatest Toon Team in Looney Tunes™ World of Mayhem!
Get a RARE Showbiz Bugs when you download the game and complete the tutorial! Please allow 48 hours after completing the tutorial to receive the Showbiz Bugs.
Assemble a team with Tweety Bird, Taz, Road Runner, Wile E Coyote and more to wage insane battles in a vibrant Looney Tunes™ world. Collect all of the classic Looney Tunes™ cartoon characters in this epic action RPG.
Strategize based on classic rivalries! Get bonuses when you face an iconic foe like Wile E Coyote vs. Roadrunner or Bugs Bunny vs. Elmer Fudd!
Steal crates in PVP to get rewards and power-ups!
Build a town of your favorite cartoon characters and famous Looney Tunes™ landmarks. From the Warner Bros tower to Bugs Bunny’s rabbit hole, you shape your personal Looney Tunes™ world!
Build your own Looney Tunes™ World, collect your favorite characters, and discover their unique and hilarious fighting abilities.
Download Looney Tunes™ World of Mayhem today!
THE Looney Tunes™ YOU LOVE
- Collect your favorite Looney Tunes™ characters
- Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck, Elmer Fudd, Wile E. Coyote, Granny, Porky Pig and more!
- Build a team, power them up and battle with cartoon skills and weapons
- Level up your team of toons to unlock ridiculous special attacks inspired by famous cartoon gags
- Recreate famous feuds like Wile E Coyote vs Roadrunner!
- Fight teams of toons in iconic locations
- Travel everywhere from the forest where Elmer hunted Bugs to space with Duck Dodgers
- Play through iconic cartoon conflicts
- Use your wits in turn based combat
- Choose your team to strategically counter your enemy’s toons
- Find synergy between characters for friendships and combinations
- Build your Looney Tunes™ town
- Earn resources by assigning your toons tasks to complete
- Collect iconic cartoon landmarks
- “Of course, you realize, this means war.”
- Competitive events where you can steal crates and materials from other players
- Defend against other players or go on the offense and earn stars
- Form alliances to complete events
Become the maestro of mayhem in Looney Tunes™ World of Mayhem! Download now!
Looney Tunes World of Mayhem - Gameplay Walkthrough Part 1 - Tutorial (iOS, Android) Looney Tunes World of Mayhem Walkthrough Playlist ...
Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Looney Tunes™ World of Mayhem App Video Statistics
Looney Tunes™ World of Mayhem Reviews (191)
Sharon nathaly Karamoy
Always love the Martian guy! Subscribe Twin Karamoy Channel plz
Is this Big Chungus?
Baron von rotten
This game falls over every 5 minute so frustrating, and when it comes to fight for crates you are pitted against higher opponents so you looses looses looses, after a recent update it has become more and more to go up the league in fact you will go down don bother with this game unless you want to spend lots of money getting ahead.
So they sent me a free ticket as a gift for the game issue. Guess what it still crashes repeatedly over and over. Very poor a great game ruined ... SORT IT OUT before you have no players left.
Great game now broken can’t play at all as the game now crashes within 10 -20 seconds of loading. Such a shame as I was enjoying the game play immensely. Please fix
So Ill start off with saying this game is “fun”... I've played so many phone games similar to this such as a common one “SWGOH” (Star wars galaxy of heroes) but there is one underlying problem specifically to this looney tunes version. Drop rates in purchased chests, golden tickets and featured items such as “5-100” pieces guaranteed packs for specific characters. My point is, is that if you purchase “very expensive gems” and buy any of these packs which are overpriced don't expect anything good. Ive used golden tickets/gems on purchasing items and have never seen anything exciting. I do not advise spending money on this app until they fix the drop rates and prices of gems.
Game is unenjoyable, frustrating and horribly skewed and unfair. If you are unable to pay for the upgrades to level up your toon then forget about going anywhere in this game. It is designed to frustrate you to the point you want to spend money to get ahead. Extremely challenging tier brawl levels, unrealistically hard normal story levels, and everything else makes it nearly impossible to get anywhere. Also, the people that are allowed to steal your crates in the game aren’t even skewed properly to the level you can fend them off of from, meaning you will face a group that is more than 4 or 5 times your power and you have no chance. Unless you spend money and a lot of it to get your toons to super high level just to stand a chance at surviving, it is like every other scamming cheating game out there, where only the rich gets ahead.
Hi there, I truly enjoy playing this game, however since the Valentine’s special it will not allow me to play. The moment it loads the game it shuts down. I have plenty of space on my phone so I know it’s not that. Could I perhaps delete the app and download it again? Will I lose my data? Please let me know how you could help. Thank you
A raging blue angry bird
Most people are talking about big chungus...
This game just made The List
Decent game. Fun, but almost impossible to advance without spending money. Overpriced in-app purchase. Honestly though, who TF spends $99 per game pack?
Hate the fact that everything comes to $$ ... and don’t understand why it always gives me to battle with people with so much higher levels than me!??? ...
Fun app but has a hard time keeping real time/updating when a crate is stolen/ready to be opened or awarding gems of completing an offer.
Dodgy Programming now deliberately pushing out long term players by penalising them for being high on the ladders. 50 wins increases balance by 35-50 whereas 1 loss reduces tally by 79. I complain about this and get exactly the same fob off reply from support (word for word) basically telling me to suck eggs and explaining how battles work. (Hey guys I have been playing this for 3+ years, I think I know the game mechanics better than you). Huge potential now a tedious waste of time, a good example of why the Warner Bros character franchise is failing. Do not spend real money on this app.
Hissed off punter
Has potential except for one SMALL bug. For some reason the game keeps kicking me out. Makes me hate it as I need to keep restating.
Cartoons are great, Gameplay is good. My game crashes ALOT though. Looking forward to the next update.
Wow. Shortest tutorial EVER
You can give Chuck Norris a full-body massage, and he still can't be touched.
This game is awesome and fun so get over here and start playing Loonytoons
I bought a starter pack for MY MONEY and they did not give it to me I talked to customer service and they told me to chase apple YET THE MONEY WENT through don’t get this and if you do DO NOT BUY ANYTHING ON IT I have deleted the game
The game is very good and entertaining, but it's constantly crashing, please fix this, is unpleayable right now :/
Eric's Bugs sounds like a mixture of Joe Alaskey and Billy West
Yeni güncellemeyle klan savaşları geliyor :) Animaniacs klanına beklerim.
Oyun güzel ama sürekli oyundan atıyor oynayamıyoruz en kısa sürede düzeltmenizi rica ederim
Neden eski oyun yok.ikisi çok farklı diğerinin kalkması çok kötü
To fly as fast as thought, you must begin by knowing that you have already arrived.
Looney Tunes™ World of Mayhem Wiki
Looney Tunes™ World of Mayhem app wiki coming soon. tapgameplay, ios, android, iphone, ipad, ipod, guide, help, trailer, teaser, review, game, video game, gameplay walkthrough, walkthrough playlist, gameplay, walkthrough, playthrough, let's play, no commentary, Looney Tunes World of Mayhem, Looney Tunes World of Mayhem game, Looney Tunes World of Mayhem ios, Looney Tunes World of Mayhem android, Looney Tunes World of Mayhem gameplay, Looney Tunes World of Mayhem walkthrough, Looney Tunes World of Mayhem walkthrough playlist,
Looney Tunes™ World of Mayhem App News
- Thirty Years of Spike Lee - Spike Lee's first film, She's Gotta Have It, came out in 1986, but the writer/director/actor's best film, the one that made him
- Q&A with the president and COO of mobile gaming company Scopely on its business model; Scopely says it has a $400M run rate and increased revenues 80% in 2018 (Dean Takahashi/VentureBeat) - Dean Takahashi / VentureBeat : Q&A with the president and COO of mobile gaming company Scopely on its business model; Scopely says it has a $400M run rate and increased revenues 80% in 2018 — Scopely isn't the most well-known mobile game company. But it score…
- How Scopely hit a $400 million run rate with mobile games like Star Trek: Fleet Command - Scopely has scored big hits with its Star Trek Fleet Command and Looney Tunes mobile games, which have helped put the company on a $400 million run rate.
- 153 Games Nominated for the 15th International Mobile Gaming Awards - Marseille, February 19, 2019 - The 15th International Mobile Gaming Awards Global (IMGA Global) today announced the 153 games that have been nominate