Join Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck, Marvin The Martian, and all the classic toons to build the greatest Toon Team in Looney Tunes™ World of Mayhem!
Get a RARE Showbiz Bugs when you download the game and complete the tutorial! Please allow 48 hours after completing the tutorial to receive the Showbiz Bugs.
Assemble a team with Tweety Bird, Taz, Road Runner, Wile E Coyote and more to wage insane battles in a vibrant Looney Tunes™ world. Collect all of the classic Looney Tunes™ cartoon characters in this epic action RPG.
Strategize based on classic rivalries! Get bonuses when you face an iconic foe like Wile E Coyote vs. Roadrunner or Bugs Bunny vs. Elmer Fudd!
Steal crates in PVP to get rewards and power-ups!
Build a town of your favorite cartoon characters and famous Looney Tunes™ landmarks. From the Warner Bros tower to Bugs Bunny’s rabbit hole, you shape your personal Looney Tunes™ world!
Build your own Looney Tunes™ World, collect your favorite characters, and discover their unique and hilarious fighting abilities.
Download Looney Tunes™ World of Mayhem today!
THE Looney Tunes™ YOU LOVE
- Collect your favorite Looney Tunes™ characters
- Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck, Elmer Fudd, Wile E. Coyote, Granny, Porky Pig and more!
- Build a team, power them up and battle with cartoon skills and weapons
- Level up your team of toons to unlock ridiculous special attacks inspired by famous cartoon gags
- Recreate famous feuds like Wile E Coyote vs Roadrunner!
- Fight teams of toons in iconic locations
- Travel everywhere from the forest where Elmer hunted Bugs to space with Duck Dodgers
- Play through iconic cartoon conflicts
- Use your wits in turn based combat
- Choose your team to strategically counter your enemy’s toons
- Find synergy between characters for friendships and combinations
- Build your Looney Tunes™ town
- Earn resources by assigning your toons tasks to complete
- Collect iconic cartoon landmarks
- “Of course, you realize, this means war.”
- Competitive events where you can steal crates and materials from other players
- Defend against other players or go on the offense and earn stars
- Form alliances to complete events
Become the maestro of mayhem in Looney Tunes™ World of Mayhem! Download now!
Looney Tunes World of Mayhem - Gameplay Walkthrough Part 1 - Tutorial (iOS, Android) Looney Tunes World of Mayhem Walkthrough Playlist ...
"The ACME robotic assistant escaped the R&D lab and in a peculiar twist of fate, he is now protecting certain Brawl Crates. Look out for new craziness and Mayhem in Brawl soon! We have also added some nifty UX improvements to ACME R&D, making it easier to remember which toons are the best ones for you to use. Last but not least, we also injected a bunch of bug fixes. "
Looney Tunes™ World of Mayhem App Video Statistics
Looney Tunes™ World of Mayhem Reviews (215)
nice carrot Bugs Bunny
Please join Alliance : Starlooney to get crate with a lot of toons, superior regional items and gems
Crashes every 30 seconds on iPad could be a great game but I gave up because of the constant issues which mean its impossible to progress
Absolutely love this game! So addictive to collect the different toons! You unlock different areas of the town which unlocks different toons... can’t wait for level 40, you open the space planet! You can play brawl challenges for chests which help you level up your toons to make them stronger in battle. You also have what is called campaign levels which is like story mode and you collect items to help build your toons up. I can’t get enough, absolutely love it!
Crash crash and crash again good game unplayable yet again ........ playing on an I pad 😡
Guys i have one question. How to use boosters in this game?
I have had to keep opening and closing the game to continue I am now at a point where it just won’t load the ‘battle’ So very not worth the time
I'm the new guy
Many good and bad things about this game. Typical scenario- you don’t ever really improve and get better- always moving up in power and skill but always fighting the next level up so really you get no where. Swimming against the current so to speak. Don’t play the r&d section - it’s stacked against you and impossible to win. Typical of developers setting you up to fail. A joke really. Don’t get me wrong, I do like the game . Collecting characters etc. Just remember that you will never ever succeed. It’s just like clash of clans- the more powerful you are the harder it is to fight. Sad really. Good luck
Very little alliance leaderboards and when they do those they be very short 24 hours with no toons an alliance can win from alliance leaderboards more focused at solo events so if your a player that loves alliance leaderboards this is not the game for you I would suggest passing the game by if your in to solo events this game is for you 100% also things bought can’t be stolen first game I seen this way resources are 100% yours if you buy this special buy resources can’t be found if you are free to play so pass by the game also if your iOS player pass by this game once they do an update for the game iOS players can not play for weeks
Just started playing I thinks it's pretty fun so far
Hi, Love this game! But it literally crashes every ten minutes. Please make it stop!
The game has an extreemely recurrent problem of crashes. Anytime I am in a fight and the game crashes, or open a reatomizer and the game crashes, I lose the energy or Illudium and spent but get nothing. At least give the game a better treatment for crashes, even if it still crashes just as much
After playing for a few months, & contacting support numerous times about the crashing issue (& getting the “our team is aware of this issue” response) I give up. Too bad. The game was fun until I got further in, leveled up & the crashing got worse (every 10 minutes or so). Not worth the trouble.
I love this game but it literally crashes almost every two minutes. How is it possible that such a well put together app does this. It’s intensely frustrating. This needs to be fixed. It’s been going on to long.
Excellent game, great concept and well balanced. The only problem is the gems system. In theory, you can buy extra gems or complete activities to get them for free. I’ve been forced to buy them every time though, as I’ve completed several of these activities (surveys etc.) but I never seem to get the free gems I’m supposed to be entitled too. If they fix that, they’ve got probably one of the best iPhone games available.
Do not spend real money on this game, if you have even 1 charactor maxed out as every time you spin a premium wheel you will get pieces for a charactor you cant use it for. Also in 3 + years playing have never won a jackpot so these don’t exist. One of the dodgiest set up games in the app store. Also terrible support who say one thing and do another. 1 star.
How can i make a purchase? Please answer!!!!!
Chuck Norris puts the "ouch" in couch.
I love this game so much! It is really fun to unlock new toons it is just amazing
This game is awesome and fun so get over here and start playing Loonytoons
I bought a starter pack for MY MONEY and they did not give it to me I talked to customer service and they told me to chase apple YET THE MONEY WENT through don’t get this and if you do DO NOT BUY ANYTHING ON IT I have deleted the game
I wish K9 was a playable character in the game
Acil yeni güncelleme gerekli, oyun oynanamıyor!!!
Her güncelleme sonrası oyun hat veriyor oynamayı iyice güçleştirdiniz ya oyundan atar ya da donar en son oyun içi hata vermeye başladı BM’yle olunca sıkıyor oyun
who’s voicing bugs and Marvin
Stay committed to your decisions, but stay flexible in your approach.
Looney Tunes™ World of Mayhem Wiki
Looney Tunes™ World of Mayhem app wiki coming soon. tapgameplay, ios, android, iphone, ipad, ipod, guide, help, trailer, teaser, review, game, video game, gameplay walkthrough, walkthrough playlist, gameplay, walkthrough, playthrough, let's play, no commentary, Looney Tunes World of Mayhem, Looney Tunes World of Mayhem game, Looney Tunes World of Mayhem ios, Looney Tunes World of Mayhem android, Looney Tunes World of Mayhem gameplay, Looney Tunes World of Mayhem walkthrough, Looney Tunes World of Mayhem walkthrough playlist,
Looney Tunes™ World of Mayhem App News
- Scopely Beams Down 'Star Trek Fleet Command' Studio DIGIT, Plans Expansion - Mobile-game publisher Scopely acquired the Irish studio DIGIT, which makes its hit title 'Star Trek Fleet Command.' Scopely is considering adding characters from a broader range of Star Trek shows and films, and expanding the title to other platforms beyond m…
- [Retrospective] Wes Craven’s Bonkers Slasher ‘Shocker’ Turns Thirty! - On its 30th anniversary, we plug into Wes Craven’s outrageous attempt at a new iconic slasher villain with the body-hopping, TV-invading ‘Shocker!’ “Change the channel.” Wes Craven is indisputably one of the most legendary names in horror. He’s responsible fo…
- Shadow - After a laborious start comes an action film of geometric beauty and precision.
- Detective Comics #1000 Outsold Batman #67 Six Times Over in Top 500 Comics and Graphic Novels Ordered in March 2019 - We looked at the top ten and the marketshare for comic books ordered by direct market comic book stores in... Read More The post Detective Comics #1000 Outsold Batman #67 Six Times Over in Top 500 Comics and Graphic Novels Ordered in March 2019 appeared first…