Just beyond the horizon sits a majestic desert, vast and unexplored.
Join Alto and his friends and set off on an endless sandboarding journey to discover its secrets.
Soar above windswept dunes, traverse thrilling canyons, and explore long-hidden temples in a fantastical place far from home.
Along the way, you’ll grind across vines, bounce atop hot air balloons, ride towering rock walls, and escape mischievous lemurs – all while uncovering the desert’s many mysteries.
• A standalone experience. Alto’s Odyssey is the follow-up to the critically acclaimed Alto’s Adventure, but you don’t need to have played one to enjoy the other.
• Easy to learn, difficult to master. At the heart of the Alto series is an elegant one-touch trick system. Chain together combos, and complete 180 goals — all with intuitive controls.
• Explore Biomes. From the dunes, to the canyons, to the temples, explore a rich and diverse landscape, with each area boasting unique visuals and gameplay.
• Newfound heights. Discover secrets in the sky with hot-air balloons, moving grind rails, and wall riding.
• Master the elements. In addition to dynamic lighting and weather effects like sandstorms and shooting stars, the desert is home to swirling wind vortexes and rushing water.
• Meet Alto and friends. Unlock six unique characters, each with their own attributes and abilities.
• Zen Mode. Complete with its own serene soundtrack, this relaxing mode distills Odyssey down to its purest elements: no scores, no coins, and no power-ups. Just you and the endless desert.
• Photo Mode. From the pause screen, get behind the lens and take stunning photos of your trip through the desert. Pinch, swipe, pan and zoom to frame the ideal shot, and share them with friends and family.
• Original music and handcrafted audio. Headphones recommended!
• Universal app with iCloud support. Play on your iPhone, iPad, and Apple TV, and your progress will always be in sync.
Alto’s Odyssey is a premium game with no ads or in-app purchases. Purchase once, play forever.
You've boarded down snow-covered slopes in Alto's Adventure. Now it's time to speed over sand dunes in newly-released sequel Alto's Odyssey.
To make your time exploring the endless desert a little more pleasant, we've taken care of a few lingering issues. This update should fix: • Game Center Achievements. Distance and goal-based achievements weren't properly registering for players who had completed them. They should be now! This includes retroactive credit for achievements earned. • Goal 1, Level 53. The logic for this goal wrongly requiring players to be wearing the wingsuit, but the goal text didn't mention that. We've removed that requirement. • Trick point issues. In order to bring more balance to earning a high score, we've prevented the Wall Jump trick from triggering more than once on the same wall surface.
Alto's Odyssey App Video Statistics
Alto's Odyssey Reviews (49)
it's well worth $5. if you like the basic gameplay you could easily play this for hundreds of hours before you get bored with it. :)
Arctic Wolf Official
So is it worth buying after i bought the first game?
This is a bike platform game rather than a beautiful artistic experience. I expected something with the the zen factor of monument valley or at least the imagination of severed.... but no..... it’s boring and, unless I have missed something, one dimensional. Avoid.
An incredibly relaxing, therapeutic, and interesting game, simple to play, and graphically stunning. Never have I ever played a game so good on a mobile phone. Highly addictive, you really can spend hours playing this, especially with the simple dynamic functions. Would highly recommend.
Have an iPhone X? Have any iPhone? Have a phone!? This game is so good looking on any device AND the gameplay is great. Smooth level design, soothing music, amazing weather effects and the sun visuals are to die for. I’d buy any game this company make. An iPhone X must have!
When it's releasing to Android we can't wait for that😘😘😘
Anthony 'Tankéro' Torres
Is this game an endless runner or does it have levels?
It’s amazing it just crashes on me
The game is just great. Nothing to say about that. I only found a few glitches regarding the lemur running on grinds.
Five stars and more for Alto’s Odyssey! The issue with not properly registered achievements seems to be fixed. That’s awesome, thank you developers. I’m on level 32 now and there were no more glitches. I really enjoy this beautiful, absolutely stunning game. I agree with the reviewer who wrote: “This game is a phenomenal dive into a captivating world”. The graphics are beautiful artwork, the soundtrack is fitted perfectly for the game.
@OdysseyOCN: Odyssey will release a video this week detailing instructions on the $OCP Airdrop! Stay Tuned! #crypto …
@HISTORY: There was hardly any dialogue. Or much of a strong central character, for that matter—unless you count a certain willful compu…
Humankind's odyssey from Africa began more than two million years ago via @ConversationEDU
This is disappointing. It’s the same game as the first.
Chuck Norris' face is on the One Billion Dollar Bill, which only he owns.
Love the alto games. Odyssey has some awesome new features like the radio and the birds that keep you company. However, chasing llamas was such a charming premise to the first one that I’d love to see something of that nature agin for the 3rd edition. Perhaps fleeing bears in the arctic chasing them back because they have escaped somehow. Or perhaps Altos world tour where he gets all the llamas back from different environments that unlock with each character.
Unless you’re playing this game in a dark room you’re going to struggle a lot of the time. The font is black instead of white so you can’t see it. The night scenes are way too dark on the iPhone X. You will get bored of this quickly because you just can’t see anything. Good game but needs improving on the iPhone X.
Awesome like a snow version!!
Odyssey. Lotus Flowers. Homer anyone?
The first game and this are beautiful too look at, but I still prefer Ski Safari Adventure Time. There’s much more action and life to that game
Give it all you've got because you never know if there's going to be a next time.
Alto's Odyssey Wiki
Alto's Odyssey app wiki coming soon. iOS, iPhone, iPad, Android, Smartphone, Gameplay, App, Review, www.AppSpy.com, www.pocketgamer.co.uk, alto's odyssey, app store, google play, mobile, footage, snowman,
Alto's Odyssey App News
- Aguanta la espera hasta Monument Valley 2 con estos 5 juegazos - El Monument Valley 2 para Android está en marcha. Y para saciaros un poco de tanta espera, os traemos unos juegazos geniales. Muchos me llaman loco por decir que Monument Valley es sino el mejor, uno de los mejores juegos de Android en toda su historia. Por s…
- Alto's Odyssey, la secuela de Alto's Adventure llegará el próximo 22 de febrero y ya se puede reservar - El estudio de diseño Snowman, conocidos por su increíble juego Alto's Adventure lanzado en 2015, han anunciado la llegada de su próximo título. Alto's Odyssey deja un poco de lado las heladas montañas y nos propone recorrer valles con lluvia, puentes globos e…
- Alto's Odyssey, la esencia no se mantiene en esta secuela, se supera: App de la Semana - Recuerdo el lanzamiento de Alto's Adventure en la App Store. Miré el juego escéptico, obviamente denotaba calidad con esos gráficos que se podían ver en las capturas, aunque no quería meterme en otro juego en el que jugar unos minutos y dejarlo caer en el olv…
- Best iPhone games - Hours of entertainment are just a download away! Check out these excellent iPhone games. With the seemingly endless amount of games you can get on the App Store, there is bound to be something for everyone. Whether you consider yourself a hardcore gamer, a ca…