Just beyond the horizon sits a majestic desert, vast and unexplored.
“Apple Design Award Winner, 2018”
“The art of the perfect sequel”
– The Verge
“A true joy”
“Dramatic and driving”
“A beautiful labor of love”
– The Next Web
“Vibrant and poetic”
“A relaxing experience”
– Ars Technica
Join Alto and his friends and set off on an endless sandboarding journey to discover its secrets.
Soar above windswept dunes, traverse thrilling canyons, and explore long-hidden temples in a fantastical place far from home.
Along the way, you’ll grind across vines, bounce atop hot air balloons, ride towering rock walls, and escape mischievous lemurs – all while uncovering the desert’s many mysteries.
• A standalone experience. Alto’s Odyssey is the follow-up to the critically acclaimed Alto’s Adventure, but you don’t need to have played one to enjoy the other.
• Easy to learn, difficult to master. At the heart of the Alto series is an elegant one-touch trick system. Chain together combos, and complete 180 goals — all with intuitive controls.
• Explore Biomes. From the dunes, to the canyons, to the temples, explore a rich and diverse landscape, with each area boasting unique visuals and gameplay.
• Newfound heights. Discover secrets in the sky with hot-air balloons, moving grind rails, and wall riding.
• Master the elements. In addition to dynamic lighting and weather effects like sandstorms and shooting stars, the desert is home to swirling wind vortexes and rushing water.
• Meet Alto and friends. Unlock six unique characters, each with their own attributes and abilities.
• Zen Mode. Complete with its own serene soundtrack, this relaxing mode distills Odyssey down to its purest elements: no scores, no coins, and no power-ups. Just you and the endless desert.
• Photo Mode. From the pause screen, get behind the lens and take stunning photos of your trip through the desert. Pinch, swipe, pan and zoom to frame the ideal shot, and share them with friends and family.
• Original music and handcrafted audio. Headphones recommended!
• Universal app with iCloud support. Play on your iPhone, iPad, and Apple TV, and your progress will always be in sync.
Alto’s Odyssey is a premium game with no ads or in-app purchases. Purchase once, play forever.
See my review here: appunwrapper.com/2018/02/21/altos-odyssey-review/ See my guide here: ...
We've updated Alto's Odyssey to continue to work great on the latest versions of iOS and the newest devices.
Alto's Odyssey App Video Statistics
Alto's Odyssey Reviews (60)
••• I'm F I N E •••
15:04 i just can't do that, how can i do that? Can someone help me please?
Have you played the Zen mode? It is so good to listen to.
great game also my dad left me when I was 5 and this game was like £3 and im broke now so please help me go watch my YouTube and donate to me please I’m broke now. but still great game 5/5 for me. YouTube - Nate roons
Got charged £5 instead of £3 but still a great game and worth it.
When a game is this beautiful, you really hope the internal gameplay design is going to be just as good. Sadly, that’s not the case. At various points it just seems as if the game is designed to make the player frustrated - and to make them fail. Lemurs? Escaping them is purely dependent on where you meet them. If the landscape doesn’t allow for many tricks, you’re dead. The smutty ‘don’t anger the wildlife’ message you get after is even more infuriating. Various chasm jumps are simply unattainable, and being told to ‘do tricks to build speed’ every time is once again infuriating if you aren’t given the opportunity to build that speed. The challenges are also made impossible to attain at many points. If your challenge involves a wall ride, you might not find a wall in the next 50 miles. A new level should also activate while you are still riding, not require you to crash and start over - boring. And even some rocks are impossible to avoid. If a previous trick lands you right behind a high rock, you’ll just crash. Put some more money into the gameplay, and this could be fantastic. Right now, it’s a frustrating addiction that makes me want to throw my phone in the bin.
Que idiota! Mds pior vídeo da minha vidaaa
This is the epitome of a perfect game for iPad. There is only one button and yet I have played for months, always anticipating the next level
I really love this game but since I reached level 10 the music keeps skipping and glitching out. Sometimes the whole thing glitches out too. It worked fine up until now, please fix! Super awesome and relaxing game tho I highly recommend. Very good quality for the price
i’m on level 52 and have committed many hours to this game. my last challenge to complete was score 100,000 trick points. i scored 169,000 and the game froze, crashed and burned. didn’t even save my score! has happened once before but not to such detriment.
Leo,the heartbreak Kid
Jonathan is that you??
I love playing this. I primarily play in zen mode. Tranquility, peace, zen. But after a bit the game just freezes. The music plays on, but the screen is frozen. It ruins the total zen state. I gave to edit the game and restart. Please fix, because the rain scene and music is absolutely my favorite run. It completes me.
I LOVE this game and completely mastered Alto’s Adventure, but now I’m at level 60 I think with my last goal of getting 350,000 points. I’ve reached between 322,000-345,000 two or three times before the game freezes/glitches and starts over, which is disheartening to say the least. Anything you guys can do to fix that? I would really like to complete that goal already 👍🏼
Add new levels
I love this game, so I am giving it 5 stars BUT I keep running in to a problem that does not allow me to pass level 60. I am trying to achieve the 350,000 points but every single time I get into the 200,000 points range the game freezes. I enter and exit the game a few times and it returns to the main menu, wiping all of my progress. It is very sad, all of my progress just goes down the drain every time. Please fix this issue.
This really is one of the most satisfyingly addictive games I’ve ever played on the AppStore, like EVER! If I could give it more then 5 stars, I would! The art style is simple yet beautiful and I never got bored of chaining endless tricks together. If a sequel to this game ever comes out (please do!), I’ll definitely be buying it day 1. THIS is how you make a mobile game. And did I mention absolutely ZERO in app purchases?
A worthy sequel to the first, hours spent playing this, great value casual gaming with zero interruptions. One of the few games that has held my attention and kept me coming back for more. Almost like meditation once you’re in the zone and going with the flow. I’d like to see more unique combos added to the repertoire, and please add more biomes; dense jungles, deep canyons, waterfall backdrops, grassy plains, even fluffy cloudscapes high in the sky would add extra variety.
Hi - I’ve purchased the game - but haven’t been able to get the music or sound effects. Thanks Lorena
OMG very boring game
Have you ever heard of the time when Chuck Norris lost a fight.........that's right.........no you haven't
Unless you’re playing this game in a dark room you’re going to struggle a lot of the time. The font is black instead of white so you can’t see it. The night scenes are way too dark on the iPhone X. You will get bored of this quickly because you just can’t see anything. Good game but needs improving on the iPhone X.
Awesome like a snow version!!
Maya is supposed to be slower than alto
İlk oyunu hiç oynamadım ama bu gerçekten çok güzel bir oyun. Özellikle kafa dağıtmak için birebir.
En iyi oyunlarım diye liste yapsam başta gelirsin be ALTO reyiz sadece fiyatı 22.99 ken almış olmam beni üzdü şimdi 8.99 sizin yerinizde olsam hemen alırdım
Çok zevkli ve bağîmlılık yaratıcı bir oyun. Yenisini bekliyoruz!
90% of thr video is her complaining she is playing the wrong character.
Your body is precious. It is our vehicle for awakening. Treat it with care.
Alto's Odyssey Wiki
Alto's Adventure is a 2015 endless runner snowboarding video game by Snowman. The player-character automatically moves to the right of the screen through procedurally generated landscapes. The player taps the screen to jump and perform tricks (backflips), and works towards goals, competitive high scores, and upgrades. Snowman, a Toronto-based, three-person indie development team, previously worked on productivity apps before Alto's Adventure. The game was made to emulate the ethereal atmosphere of snowboarding, and was inspired by Journey (2012), Monument Valley (2014), Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2 (2000), and Windosill (2009). The game was released on February 19, 2015, initially for iOS devices. In September that year, Snowman announced that Alto's Adventure would launch on Android and Kindle Fire. The game was released for Android on February 11, 2016. On July 8, 2016, the game was released for the Windows platform.According to review score aggregator Metacritic, the game received universal acclaim from critics. Reviewers praised its art style and sense of atmosphere but criticized its gameplay as unoriginal. Pocket Gamer awarded the game their Gold Award.. Alto's Odyssey,
Alto's Odyssey App News
- Black Friday 2018: las mejores ofertas en consolas y videojuegos. Especial Cazando Gangas - El Black Friday se nos echa encima y en VidaExtra llevamos toda la semana y parte de la anterior recopilando las mejores ofertas en videojuegos digitales para Xbox, PlayStation y Nintendo por un lado, y las de PC en Origin, Battle.net, Steam y GOG por el otro…
- Apple announces best games, apps, movies and books on iTunes for 2018 - With 2018 nearly over the two major app stores have highlighted the best apps, games and multimedia. Here are the picks from the Apple App Store. Two major genres defined this year - battle royale games and self-care apps. Predictably, Fortnite and PUBG are h…
- Pokemon: Lets Go es el juego más vendido de la semana en Japón - Está cerca de alcanzar el millón de copias vendidas. Media Create ha desvelado una semana más cuáles han sido los juegos más vendidos en Japón durante los últimos siete días. Pocos cambios en las fronteras japonesas. Pokémon para Nintendo Switch, encarnado en…
- Estos han sido los videojuegos más vendidos en GAME en noviembre de 2018 - Red Dead Redemption 2 se alza con el primer puesto. Contenido patrocinado. La cadena de tiendas GAME ha anunciado cuáles han sido los juegos más vendidos durante el pasado mes de noviembre en sus establecimientos, estando Red Dead Redemption II y Call of Duty…