Just beyond the horizon sits a majestic desert, vast and unexplored.
Join Alto and his friends and set off on an endless sandboarding journey to discover its secrets.
Soar above windswept dunes, traverse thrilling canyons, and explore long-hidden temples in a fantastical place far from home.
Along the way, you’ll grind across vines, bounce atop hot air balloons, ride towering rock walls, and escape mischievous lemurs – all while uncovering the desert’s many mysteries.
• A standalone experience. Alto’s Odyssey is the follow-up to the critically acclaimed Alto’s Adventure, but you don’t need to have played one to enjoy the other.
• Easy to learn, difficult to master. At the heart of the Alto series is an elegant one-touch trick system. Chain together combos, and complete 180 goals — all with intuitive controls.
• Explore Biomes. From the dunes, to the canyons, to the temples, explore a rich and diverse landscape, with each area boasting unique visuals and gameplay.
• Newfound heights. Discover secrets in the sky with hot-air balloons, moving grind rails, and wall riding.
• Master the elements. In addition to dynamic lighting and weather effects like sandstorms and shooting stars, the desert is home to swirling wind vortexes and rushing water.
• Meet Alto and friends. Unlock six unique characters, each with their own attributes and abilities.
• Zen Mode. Complete with its own serene soundtrack, this relaxing mode distills Odyssey down to its purest elements: no scores, no coins, and no power-ups. Just you and the endless desert.
• Photo Mode. From the pause screen, get behind the lens and take stunning photos of your trip through the desert. Pinch, swipe, pan and zoom to frame the ideal shot, and share them with friends and family.
• Original music and handcrafted audio. Headphones recommended!
• Universal app with iCloud support. Play on your iPhone, iPad, and Apple TV, and your progress will always be in sync.
Alto’s Odyssey is a premium game with no ads or in-app purchases. Purchase once, play forever.
See my review here: appunwrapper.com/2018/02/21/altos-odyssey-review/ See my guide here: ...
To make your time exploring the endless desert a little more pleasant, we've taken care of a few lingering issues. This update should fix: • Game Center Achievements. Distance and goal-based achievements weren't properly registering for players who had completed them. They should be now! This includes retroactive credit for achievements earned. • Goal 1, Level 53. The logic for this goal wrongly requiring players to be wearing the wingsuit, but the goal text didn't mention that. We've removed that requirement. • Trick point issues. In order to bring more balance to earning a high score, we've prevented the Wall Jump trick from triggering more than once on the same wall surface.
Alto's Odyssey App Video Statistics
Alto's Odyssey Reviews (54)
I hog my moms phone for this game >:3
Tldr it's a good game but get Alto's adventure first. This game has a few annoying things that I've described below. I loved Alto's adventure. It had a really chill vibe and you could play for ages. Alto's odessy expands on that, and has some cool extra features but some draw backs. The extra features like wall riding and balloons are cool but they add this element of uncertainty. I can't always tell when I'm going to bounce on a balloon or come off a wall and slam into the floor. Also, adding these to chasms makes me die in ways out of my control much more often. I'll over shoot a balloon and the tip will read 'do tricks to gain more speed' but a lack of speed isn't the issue. Timing the jump when I don't know what I'm jumping over is the issue. Also, the visuals are lovely, but often the rocks and sky are very similar colour. To make things worse you have objects just slightly in the background like plants and larger rocks and then suddenly objects at the platform level which I'll trip over and they blur into one a bit too easily. Alto's adventure was a chill relaxing game and I never felt I died underservedly, but this game might just annoy me and send me back to the old game, but I guess I've paid now so who would mind.
Alto’s Adventure has always been one of my favourite mobile games, and this manages to build upon and improve it even more than I had expected. Gliding through the worlds is a great way to spend time, and while I kind of wish there were more of them I love the fact that this game can be played with out ever really trying to achieve something and still have fun. Most of the objectives can be completed with out trying, which makes it oddly relaxing next to most, but there’s still a sense of progression. The new wall ride and water mechanics are amazing and very satisfying to pull off successfully.
The additions to the gameplay and characters are great and is a worth sequel to the first game. However, there are little bugs, e.g. character falling through ground or the lemur walking through the air when flying, which take the edge off an otherwise excellent game.
What is the last characters ability
This game is amazing, beautiful, and serene, and I think it really speaks for itself.
This game is simply astounding. It plays smoothly, looks gorgeous, it’s simple yet challenging. I’ve been playing it for hours and I am not a gamer. Alto’s Odyssey is well worth your money! Bravo Snowman!
Every character, other than maya, is absolute garbage. What a shame. Fun game but every character so far up to lvl 41 is a disappointment. I can only hope that whomever is 51 actually matters. Time for a hot patch and fix the other characters.
Love alto's odyssey ♡
Either my Apple TV is faulty (wouldn’t be the first time), or this APP is just awful on the 4k TV. The other Alto works just fine, but this one has the character you are using just jump randomly and spin, ensuring a crash and an inability to complete any objectives. Super frustrating to play (but no one probably cares, the developers and Apple already got their money for it). Works good on the phone. Beautiful game no matter what, I just wouldn’t buy it if you intend to use it on the TV.
After updating to ios 12 I can’t even open the game it always jumps out please fix it thank you
This game is broken. Built on one of the best iPhone games of all time (if not THE best), Altos Odyssey is almost like an extension of Altos Adventure. The only difference is the new surroundings, the wall-board option, and the glitches. This game is filled with so many glitches sometimes, I wonder how it even made it to a full published app. Until someone fixes it, I refuse to change my 1 star to a 5 star. And yes, I will know if someone fixes it because I play it almost every day.
Hi - I’ve just purchased the game, but there is no sound effect or music 🎶. I hope this can be fixed. Thanks - lorena
The game drops frames on the latest iPad 2018. I'm quite sure it should be possible to address. Thanks.
In the desert now, but very similar to Alto’s adventure. Disappointed.
i am so stuck at level 27 where i have to do 10 backflips within the first 1000 meters, how is that even possible???
It was going to be called 'Expendables 2: The One With Chuck Norris', but he decided to give all the other movies a break.
Love the alto games. Odyssey has some awesome new features like the radio and the birds that keep you company. However, chasing llamas was such a charming premise to the first one that I’d love to see something of that nature agin for the 3rd edition. Perhaps fleeing bears in the arctic chasing them back because they have escaped somehow. Or perhaps Altos world tour where he gets all the llamas back from different environments that unlock with each character.
Unless you’re playing this game in a dark room you’re going to struggle a lot of the time. The font is black instead of white so you can’t see it. The night scenes are way too dark on the iPhone X. You will get bored of this quickly because you just can’t see anything. Good game but needs improving on the iPhone X.
Awesome like a snow version!!
OMG WE GET IT YOUR NOT PLAYING AS MAYA F ME JESUS REPETITIVE MUCH
İlk oyunu hiç oynamadım ama bu gerçekten çok güzel bir oyun. Özellikle kafa dağıtmak için birebir.
En iyi oyunlarım diye liste yapsam başta gelirsin be ALTO reyiz sadece fiyatı 22.99 ken almış olmam beni üzdü şimdi 8.99 sizin yerinizde olsam hemen alırdım
Çok zevkli ve bağîmlılık yaratıcı bir oyun. Yenisini bekliyoruz!
I walk slowly, but I never walk backward.
Alto's Odyssey Wiki
Alto's Adventure is a 2015 endless runner snowboarding video game by Snowman. The player-character automatically moves to the right of the screen through procedurally generated landscapes. The player taps the screen to jump and perform tricks, and works towards goals, competitive high scores, and upgrades. Snowman, a Toronto-based, three-person indie development team, previously worked on productivity apps before Alto's Adventure. The game was made to emulate the ethereal atmosphere of snowboarding, and was inspired by Journey (2012), Monument Valley (2014), Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2 (2000), and Windosill (2009). The game was released on February 19, 2015, initially for iOS devices. In September that year, Snowman announced that Alto's Adventure would launch on Android and Kindle Fire. The game was released for Android on February 11, 2016. On July 8, 2016, the game was released for the Windows platform.According to review score aggregator Metacritic, the game received universal acclaim from critics. Reviewers praised its art style and sense of atmosphere but criticized its gameplay as unoriginal. Pocket Gamer awarded the game their Gold Award.. Alto's Odyssey,
Alto's Odyssey App News
- Todos los grandes anuncios del Nintendo Direct 2018 - Ayer Nintendo organizó su primera presentación en directo desde hace tiempo, anunciando una gran cantidad de ports para Switch y 3DS. También pudimos saborear alguna de las novedades, como el Animal Crossing del próximo año o el nuevo anuncio de Luigi’s Mansi…
- John McCain: complexo desde sempre, rebelde quase sempre - Revia-se em figuras complexas, “nem totalmente boas, nem totalmente más, como acontece na vida real”, e dizia que o seu animal preferido era a ratazana, “porque é astuta e alimenta-se bem”. Morreu aos 81 anos, com cancro, sem nunca virar a cara a uma luta.
- Ventas semanales de juegos en Reino Unido - Las novedades ocupan las primeras posiciones. La consultora GfK Entertainment ha dado a conocer los datos de ventas de juegos en Reino Unido de la semana correspondiente del 27 de agosto al 2 de septiembre. Un periodo en el que los nuevos lanzamientos se han …
- Ventas semanales de juegos en Reino Unido - Periodo con varios lanzamientos importantes. La consultora GfK Entertainment ha dado a conocer los datos de ventas de juegos en Reino Unido de la semana correspondiente del 10 al 16 de septiembre. Nuevamente Spider-Man se ha situado en lo más alto del ránking…