Just beyond the horizon sits a majestic desert, vast and unexplored.
“Apple Design Award Winner, 2018”
“The art of the perfect sequel”
– The Verge
“A true joy”
“Dramatic and driving”
“A beautiful labor of love”
– The Next Web
“Vibrant and poetic”
“A relaxing experience”
– Ars Technica
Join Alto and his friends and set off on an endless sandboarding journey to discover its secrets.
Soar above windswept dunes, traverse thrilling canyons, and explore long-hidden temples in a fantastical place far from home.
Along the way, you’ll grind across vines, bounce atop hot air balloons, ride towering rock walls, and escape mischievous lemurs – all while uncovering the desert’s many mysteries.
• A standalone experience. Alto’s Odyssey is the follow-up to the critically acclaimed Alto’s Adventure, but you don’t need to have played one to enjoy the other.
• Easy to learn, difficult to master. At the heart of the Alto series is an elegant one-touch trick system. Chain together combos, and complete 180 goals — all with intuitive controls.
• Explore Biomes. From the dunes, to the canyons, to the temples, explore a rich and diverse landscape, with each area boasting unique visuals and gameplay.
• Newfound heights. Discover secrets in the sky with hot-air balloons, moving grind rails, and wall riding.
• Master the elements. In addition to dynamic lighting and weather effects like sandstorms and shooting stars, the desert is home to swirling wind vortexes and rushing water.
• Meet Alto and friends. Unlock six unique characters, each with their own attributes and abilities.
• Zen Mode. Complete with its own serene soundtrack, this relaxing mode distills Odyssey down to its purest elements: no scores, no coins, and no power-ups. Just you and the endless desert.
• Photo Mode. From the pause screen, get behind the lens and take stunning photos of your trip through the desert. Pinch, swipe, pan and zoom to frame the ideal shot, and share them with friends and family.
• Original music and handcrafted audio. Headphones recommended!
• Universal app with iCloud support. Play on your iPhone, iPad, and Apple TV, and your progress will always be in sync.
Alto’s Odyssey is a premium game with no ads or in-app purchases. Purchase once, play forever.
– Fixed a critical bug that would cause the game to freeze during longer runs – Added ProMotion (120hz) support for iPad Pros (must be enabled in the in-game settings menu. Disclaimer: enabling may affect battery life) – Various other bug fixes and improvements
Alto's Odyssey App Video Statistics
Alto's Odyssey Reviews (0)
I regret paying for this app. I bought it after reading such great reviews on here and some websites, and particularly liked that it was supposed to be relaxing. First up there’s a defect with the tutorial where if you fail the first jump and restart the tutorial it doesn’t reset you after falling in the chasm. Took me way too long to get through the tutorial (which is crazy considering there’s only like 4/5 simple things to learn). Then I found the game totally one dimensional and repetitive. It’s such a simple game so the price seems really unreasonable. Wish I knew what everyone else sees in it.
It’s good, but I want a sticker pack for it like you did for altos adventure
This is absolutely amazing! The colours are beautiful never mind the graphics!would rate this 10 stars if I could!!👍
I was over at my cousins house and they had a really bad wind storm. I get high enxiety so I played it in zen mode and I calmed right down. Thanks for the wonderful game ❤️
This game is amazing, to the music, game play, graphics etc
Just picked up this game Wow very very fun! 5 star ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
This game is incredible. So fun and so replay-able. Should be an instant buy.
I love this game and I love it and I will say nothing else
America's App Advisor
I played Alto’s Adventure A to Z when it was first released. I held off rushing to purchase AO for numerous reasons, but when I began playing, it pleased me enough to merit it’s price. But, as my runs became longer and more data was accumulated by the game ... it started to get very wonky, jittery, unstable, high likelihood of crashing. I contacted support and supplied them with so much gameplay data to comb through, they were amazed. But here’s what they did next: • they acknowledged all the issues • they thanked me • they picked my brain • they told me they’d been working on debugging the app for some time, so they’d soon address the issues and update the app but then, they didn’t follow-through and actually do what they said.
Sarah :) ;) :/ ;/
This is the best game! I played all the time (after school and on the weekend) and I never get board! It’s a amazing work of art and unlike alto’s adventure you can discover different places as well! The minute I started playing I loved it. When I bought it became my new favourite game. There is NOTHING bad about this game. It's the same price as alto’s adventure but still it’s much better.
A soothing gameplay experience worth every penny.
Really one of the most relaxing, effortlessly addictive games ever that really is the perfect game to play when you just want to chill out and pass time. What’s really great though is the Workshop menu, it really adds replay value by forcing you to to think what to buy each time, due to the prices being in my opinion just right. One of the few games I’ve kept installed and don’t plan on deleting any time soon.
Just a little over 50 years ago, Chuck Norris once helped President Kennedy mount a horse when they went horseback riding in Texas. He didn't later help Jack off the horse.
Unless you’re playing this game in a dark room you’re going to struggle a lot of the time. The font is black instead of white so you can’t see it. The night scenes are way too dark on the iPhone X. You will get bored of this quickly because you just can’t see anything. Good game but needs improving on the iPhone X.
Awesome like a snow version!!
İlk oyuna göre hiç bir değişiklik yok sadece mekan değişmiş, ilk oyuna on numara
Mehmet Burak Cebeci
Oyun güzel yapılmış fakat pusuladan farklı yerlere gitmek 1000 altın istiyor biraz azaltılmalı bence.
Oyunu bitirdim ilk oyundan atmosfer dışında bir farkı yok lakin ilk oyun zaten güzeldi.Güzel olanı korumak da başarıdır diyorum.1 yıldız kırma nedenim çok nadiren de olsa oyundan atma ve donmalar yaşadım.Bu oyun için teşekkürler
People seldom notice old clothes if you wear a big smile.
Alto's Odyssey Wiki
Alto's Adventure is a 2015 endless runner snowboarding video game by Snowman. The player-character automatically moves to the right of the screen through procedurally generated landscapes. The player taps the screen to jump and perform tricks (backflips), and works towards goals, competitive high scores, and upgrades. Snowman, a Toronto-based, three-person indie development team, previously worked on productivity apps before Alto's Adventure. The game was made to emulate the ethereal atmosphere of snowboarding, and was inspired by Ski Safari (2012), Tiny Wings (2012), Jetpack Joyride (2011), Journey (2012), Monument Valley (2014), Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2 (2000), and Windosill (2009).The game was released on February 19, 2015, initially for iOS devices. In September that year, Snowman announced that Alto's Adventure would launch on Android and Kindle Fire. The game was released for Android on February 11, 2016. On July 8, 2016, the game was released for the Windows platform.According to review score aggregator Metacritic, the game received universal acclaim from critics. Reviewers praised its art style and sense of atmosphere but criticized its gameplay as unoriginal. Pocket Gamer awarded the game their Gold Award..
Alto's Odyssey App News
- How Game Companies Use Credits To Reward, Or Punish, Developers - It takes a team to make a video game. Unfortunately, given the state of video game staff credits, it can be difficult, if not impossible, to know who was actually on that team. Read more...
- Los mejores juegos y apps nuevos para Android de esta semana - Si buscas nuevas apps y juegos para probar este fin de semana, has llegado al lugar adecuado. Como hemos hecho los viernes de cada semana durante los últimos meses, una vez más vamos en busca de las mejores novedades que han aterrizado en Google Play en los ú…
- Pokémon Espada y Escudo dominan la primera semana de ventas en Japón - El videojuego de GAME FREAK conquista las listas de ventas de software durante los primeros días de 2020 con unos números espectaculares. Famitsu ha publicado los primeros datos de las ventas de videojuegos y software físico en Japón. La prestigio…
- Apple reveals 20 games it loved over the past 20 years - To celebrate the end of the decade, Apple is looking back on some of its favourite games from the past 20 years. “Each of these games has reinvented a beloved classic for mobile, introduced a narrative or style that changed the way we thought of gaming, or ev…