Trip through the Vaporwave and do the Exit – MΔRBLΘID is a 3D marble runner like no other!
Play the restless mind of an entrepreneur, captured in a magic marble, on its journey to the ultimate goal: The Exit!
• Casual Core – Enjoy this chilled as well as thrilling marble gaming experience. Explore and master the procedural levels filled with downhills, rhythmic jump sections, powerful speed pads, chilling rails, portals and more to discover.
• Tilt & Tap – This is true mobile gaming: Tilt to steer and tap to jump. The input design is simple, intuitive and precise. Play single handed in portrait mode.
• ＶＡＰＯＲＷＡＶＥ ＡＥＳＴＨＥＴＩＣＳ – Travel through six different worlds inspired by Greek busts, 90s tech companies, holograms and dolphins. Listen to the original interactive soundtrack composed by Donovan Hikaru & Eyeliner aka. Disasteradio. Headphones recommended!
• To the moon – Feel the thrill of an entrepreneur starting up. Accumulate one billion points to beat the game. Play save or go all in to grow your multiplier for an even bigger yield – Do you take the risk?
• Invest and grow – Collect emojis to upgrade your power-ups and unlock unique marbles with custom perks. 30 ranks with exciting missions will keep you busy for weeks.
• Play premium – Marbloid is a premium game with no ads, in app purchases or annoying push messages. Buy once and play forever. Marbloid is a Universal App: Play on your iPhone and iPad and sync your progress via iCloud.
Download link: itunes.apple.com/us/app/marbloid/id1207773612?mt=8&at=10l5ae.
• Improved performance • Reduced battery consumption • Reduced memory load for iPad Air and iPhone 5s ｅｎｊｏｙ
Marbloid App Video Statistics
Marbloid Reviews (7)
What do you think, apps? Should I give it a try?? You looked like you were doing well even on the tilt
The presentation, sound design and music are phenomenal..and it’s got iCloud and Game Center achievements!...sigh, if only it wasn’t a tilt game...
That opening was trippy and I loved it
I’m not sure if I’ve played this in the sense of making progress; I keep looking at the pitch-perfect HD visions of the set-piece assemblages from the scene back then. The music and audio cues are dead-on as well. Great job - if I can focus, I’m sure I’ll see more than the first 30 seconds before some lovely detail distracts.
The look of the game is great. The controls are good, but portals and rails, combined with the fact that you’re always moving forward (upward), are not forgiving about misalignment. The world randomizer will sometimes put two areas in a row such that the first all but sends you hurtling to your death in the second; there should be certain combinations that are not allowed, or only are allowed at a very high level. Side scrolling paths are frustrating because of the lack of visibility due to the shape of the iPhone display. Some of the paths are just about impossibly narrow. And there aren’t enough areas - there really should have been more designed, and they should scale in difficulty with your level, rather than depending solely on distance and tasks to make things more difficult. The weakest aspects of the game have to do with the power-ups. First and foremost, the extra life is semi-useless. When it activates, it puts you at the start of where you died. When you start to get good at the game, you tend to die in the same places, the places where your survival rate is very low. Oftentimes you just wind up dying again. Admittedly, one time it did help me complete a task, but as it is, you basically have to be an expert for the extra life to be consistently useful. The extra life should put you beyond where you die, especially considering how rare it is. It also should allow you to decide when to use it, rather than always being used the next time you die. Having power-up collection as a task is possibly the worst task, especially when it has to be done in one run, since they spawn randomly, and sometimes are in very difficult-to-reach places, such as side corners. There should be more power-ups, both in terms of variety and quantity (just a little bit). Despite all that, it’s a very fun, if frustrating, game, well worth its low price. EDIT: After 1 billion points, you sre automatically placed on the Boss Level. It consists of the most difficult challenges in the game - super narrow paths (sometimes winding and/or with jumps, including jumps that require lateral movement in the air), long distance jumps, etc., including a few I’ve never seen before. There is no way to go back to the regular game and return at a later time - you must beat the Boss Level to continue. In other words, you cannot make any more progress collecting emojis or gaining more levels until you put in a ridiculous amount of time to beat the Boss Level (unless you’re already that good, which I certainly am not). I have no desire for this or any game to become a job. As if the challenges themselves weren’t difficult enough, oftentimes you have a narrow path immediately following a jump that makes your marble roll toward the path very fast, making it impossible to orient the marble in time to even have a prayer of getting started. Please make the Boss Level selectable. Rating lowered one star.
My only gripe with this game is that the soundtrack isn’t available right now. Otherwise one of the best games on the app store. I love the unique direction the game took w/ the endless runner format, I love the way the Vaporwave changes with each setting, although it would be nice to spend more time in individual settings and to have better calibrated music so it transitions better.
It’s an experience. Like trying to drink a steaming hot cup of camomile tea. It’s painful, yet smoothing all at once. Forcing you to keep sipping at that cup to reach that relaxing favour, yet at the same moment knowing each time you’ll be burning your lips. You can’t help it.
I love this game, I love the art, I love the music, I love the design, I love the idea!!! It’s just so calming and it would be cool if you could add a touch screen option, that would be great!!! Because I usually am on a slant when I play on my phone!!! It is funny because I am on rank 12 now and I have gotten on to hole number 18 but now that I have got a quest to go into hole 5 I keep stuffing up. Also the holes shield be just large dark gaps instead of holes because that are not that easy to get into cause I keep missing them and then get turned in another direction because of them. Overall a great game and I would actually buy some merch if it wasn’t black. Make it say MARBLOID in gold the way it is and then multicoloured like in the really colourful level!!! That will be awesome!!! I have recommended this game to all my friends at school and they all love it!!! We are all in year 7 at school right now!!! Can’t wait for further updates and new games you guys will make thx bye (legit I will buy merch if it is the way I told you!!!
The big bang did not create the universe Chuck Norris did with one roundhouse kick
Obstacles are those things you see when you take your eyes off the goal.
Marbloid App News
- À l’honneur, les 4 jeux iOS nominés aux « Independent Games Festival Awards » - Récemment a eu lieu le festival du jeu indépendant de San Francisco, aussi connu sous le nom de Independent Games Festival. Ce dernier se conclut par une remise de prix récompensant des jeux indépendants dans plusieurs catégories. Voici parmi les jeux en conc…
- インディーゲームアワード「IGF Awards」第21回受賞作品決定！大賞は『Return of the Obra Dinn』 - インディゲームの祭典「Independent Games Festival」にて選出されるアワードの第21回受賞作品が発表されました。各部門の受賞作品およびノミネート作品は以下の通り（☆が受賞。カッコ内は賞金額）。
- Video game roundup - ‘Apex Legends’ Players Finally Getting Good Enough To Make Game Impossible For Average People To Enjoy https://t.co/tLCtfUmZ3a pic.twitter.com/JSNcS9ZUYk — The Onion (@TheOnion) March 25, 2019 So far the hardest boss in Sekiro is the fiery sidewalk I just fel…
- Lo más descargado de App Store: Obscura 2, Minecraft, Pet Rescue Puzzle Saga - Obscura 2 y Sticker Maker Studio son las aplicaciones, de pago y gratuita, respectivamente, más descargadas de la App Store para iPhone en la semana del 11 al 17 de marzo, mientras que en iPad, Procreate continua encabezando la lista de las aplicaciones de pa…