Trip through the Vaporwave and do the Exit – MΔRBLΘID is a 3D marble runner like no other!
Play the restless mind of an entrepreneur, captured in a magic marble, on its journey to the ultimate goal: The Exit!
• Casual Core – Enjoy this chilled as well as thrilling marble gaming experience. Explore and master the procedural levels filled with downhills, rhythmic jump sections, powerful speed pads, chilling rails, portals and more to discover.
• Tilt & Tap – This is true mobile gaming: Tilt to steer and tap to jump. The input design is simple, intuitive and precise. Play single handed in portrait mode.
• ＶＡＰＯＲＷＡＶＥ ＡＥＳＴＨＥＴＩＣＳ – Travel through six different worlds inspired by Greek busts, 90s tech companies, holograms and dolphins. Listen to the original interactive soundtrack composed by Donovan Hikaru & Eyeliner aka. Disasteradio. Headphones recommended!
• To the moon – Feel the thrill of an entrepreneur starting up. Accumulate one billion points to beat the game. Play save or go all in to grow your multiplier for an even bigger yield – Do you take the risk?
• Invest and grow – Collect emojis to upgrade your power-ups and unlock unique marbles with custom perks. 30 ranks with exciting missions will keep you busy for weeks.
• Play premium – Marbloid is a premium game with no ads, in app purchases or annoying push messages. Buy once and play forever. Marbloid is a Universal App: Play on your iPhone and iPad and sync your progress via iCloud.
Download link: itunes.apple.com/us/app/marbloid/id1207773612?mt=8&at=10l5ae.
• Improved game flow and level segments • Improved performance on older devices ｅｎｊｏｙ
Marbloid App Video Statistics
Marbloid Reviews (7)
What do you think, apps? Should I give it a try?? You looked like you were doing well even on the tilt
The presentation, sound design and music are phenomenal..and it’s got iCloud and Game Center achievements!...sigh, if only it wasn’t a tilt game...
This has so much potential but is way too hard. The controls aren’t as responsive as they need to be. Either the courses should have more safety barriers or you should have 3 lives per attempt. Or maybe there could be power ups that prevent you from falling off? If the difficulty curve is adjusted in future updates then this would be a rare 5 star game
I was excited by the promised “90s style” - nothing of the sort. The art is all over the place, lacks cohesion and is just disorientating. The controls - not fully tilt enabled as far as I could tell - only side to side - the forward is controlled on rails. Disappointing.
Gameplay gets hard early in game with sloping floors and cambers not easily noticed. Add to this PLANTS which obstruct your view of the ball and speed ramps that shoot you off the track if your not in perfect position. Glad I only paid 0.79 for this game. Could have been good. 1 star.
That opening was trippy and I loved it
Marbloid is so much fun that it should almost be illegal! Seriously, though this is a very well crafted game with the perfect soundtrack. Highly recommend!
only complaint is i cant feel the vaporwave when im laying on my back.
This game has amazing graphics, and it’s really addicting. HOWEVER, no game in the history of games has made me more frustrated.
I used to drive myself crazy on my original NES playing Marble Madness and this is such an AWESOME take on that concept. Obviously motion controls take time to get used to, so after that I became OBSESSED! Now I’m trying to balance how fast I progress my levels with my actual abilities. Lol. Because you guys throw in new elements like a mannequin over a bridge....the chaos is part of the fun! I’m really excited to see what you guys come-up with in future updates. Great job, everyone!
Fun to play, but difficult if you are not good at tipping your device for playing. Most of the things are very ‘80/‘90s. The weird thing is the “emojis” for points. Would have made more sense to use “pogs”.
I am in love with this game. It's a beautiful with top notch music. Just need to Tweek the controls a little and you'll have a masterpiece. Keep it up.
if you try to slap Chuck Norris he wont feel it
Ucuz, alışılmışın dışında ve gayet zevkli ❤️
I'm not interested in age. People who tell me their age are silly. You're as old as you feel.
Marbloid App News
- Marbloid on iOS is great (99 cents) - Save time and take a shortcut! #leveldesign #madeinC4D #madeinunity #marbloid #vaporwave pic.twitter.com/zO6ke1BwGh — sᴜᴘʏʀʙ (@Supyrb) December 18, 2018 No ads, fast restart after failure.
- Marbloid - Supyrb - Trip through the Vaporwave and do the Exit – MΔRBLΘID is a 3D marble runner like no other! Play the restless mind of an entrepreneur, captured in a magic marble, on its journey to the ultimate goal: The Exit! Features: • Casual Core – Enjoy this chilled as we…