Fast-paced multiplayer battles from the makers of Clash of Clans, Clash Royale and Boom Beach.
Battle with friends or solo across a variety of game modes in under three minutes. Unlock and upgrade dozens of Brawlers with powerful super abilities. Purchase and collect unique skins to stand out and show off in the arena. Join or start a band to share tactics and fight together.
BATTLE IN MULTIPLE GAME MODES
- Gem Grab (3v3): Team up and out-strategize the opposing team. Collect and hold 10 gems to win, but get fragged and lose your gems.
- Showdown (Solo/Duo): A battle royale style fight for survival. Collect power ups for your Brawler. Grab a friend or play solo - be the last Brawler standing in the rowdiest battle royale yet. Winner take all!
- Bounty (3v3): Take out opponents to earn stars, but don’t let them pick you off. The squad with the most stars wins the match!
- Heist (3v3): Protect your team’s safe and try to crack open your opponents’. Navigate the map to sneak, blast and blow your way clear to the enemies treasure.
- Brawl Ball (3v3): It's a whole new Brawl game! Show off your soccer/football skills and score two goals before the other team. There are no red cards here.
- Special Events: Limited time special PvE and PvP game modes.
UNLOCK AND UPGRADE BRAWLERS
Collect and upgrade a variety of Brawlers with punishing SUPER abilities, level them up with power points, and collect unique skins.
BECOME THE STAR PLAYER
Climb the local and regional leaderboards to prove you’re the greatest Brawler of them all!
Look out for new Brawlers, skins, maps, special events and games modes in the future.
- Team up for real-time 3v3 battles against players from across the world
- A fast-paced multiplayer battle royale mode made for mobile
- Unlock and collect new, powerful Brawlers - each with a signature attack and SUPER ability
- New events and game modes daily
- Battle solo or co-op
- Climb to the top of the leaderboards in global and local rankings
- Join or start your own Club with fellow players to share tips and battle together
- Customize Brawlers with unlockable skins
- Player-designed maps offer challenging new terrain to master
Are you having problems? Visit supercell.helpshift.com/a/brawl-stars/ or contact us in game by going to Settings > Help and Support.
Terms of Service:
They've conquered the strategy genre with Clash of Clans and Clash Royale. Now, mobile gaming giants Supercell tackle the hero shooter in Brawl Stars, now ...
New Game Mode: Siege! - Battle over parts and build your robot - Follow your robot to the opposing base to destroy it New Super Rare Brawler: Carl – coming soon! - Carl throws his Pickaxe like a boomerang - For his Super, Carl goes into a crazy spin for a few seconds, flailing around and damaging nearby opponents Other - Balancing - Quality of life changes - New maps - … and more!
Brawl Stars App Video Statistics
Brawl Stars Reviews (183)
Pocket Gamer is ruining Mobile Gaming.
What a horrible review. Seeing as you review mobile games, I get that these games will most likely not have much depth to them, so you can just rattle off a review and call it a day. However if there's any review that you should be putting a lick of effort into it should have been this one. Supercell makes some of the best mobile games and seeing as they make only mobile games their goals are to innovate the market and create quality games. This game has been in development for years and I would consider this to be their most ground-breaking game and this is the review you put out. From the game play you obviously put no more than 45 minutes into this game which is by no means ground for a review. All of the commentary was as surface level as possible and you spent half the video saying "It wasn't intense". If you're not willing to put any time into a game, you can't say things like this. Get your god awful content farm channel out of here.
This game is really fun and easy to play
This game was so great and suddenly I log on but I can't because my account was permanently banned for something I didn't do this is very annoying FIX YOUR GAME SUPERCELL also I can't even get onto the game and make a new account BS
I think brawl star is good but there should be more characters in the game
shelly on my right, imma shoot up at the wall!
BRAWL BALL DOESNT WORK! I SHOOT AND IT DOESNT GO ANYWHERE! PLEASE FIX! VERY ANNOYING! VERY ANNOYING!
back tap to move
please return the old ricochet
once you get to 1000 total trophies, the game gets way more interesting
Love the gameplay, but the solo is very hard
Ever since I got it was really laggy even though I had good connection! This happened to my siblings and cousins also! All I want is that you can fix the lag please 👏🏽
Supercell, more like hitler
This game shouldn’t have been released!!! F.U!!!
What am I doing with my life? Playing the best game ever. Not a big reply but I love this game and the showdowns reminds of fortnite :)
I want 100 gems and 100 coins
I love this game so entertaining CROW BUFFS
This is an awful review
Chuck Norris don't do facebook. No one can ever poke him.
OMG NERF EL PRIMO THE RELOAD SPEED FOR HIS PUNCHES MEANS U LOSE INSTANTLY CUZ U CANT HIT HIM WHEN HES DOING HIS SPECIAL ITS SO ANNOYING otherwise fun game
It’s so nice and smooth Ye u get a bug here and there but they fix it in the next day just amazing
Minecraft king also craft king
trash game with even trashier servers! don’t reccomend
Look at all these triggered mobile “gamers” lmao
Efsanevi ver lütfen takımın adı BGY LEGENDS 2 oyun adım Yağız
When I played the game,suddenly,wifi connection cut down.I lost the game which I will win
3k kupa oldum 2k kupası olan adamın benden daha iyi karakterler var diğer 3k ları saymıyorum bile
Hey appspy/pocket gamer, when will you guys embrace the the damn vertical video format. You review and showcase mobile games.... most of the time people will be watching these videos on their mobile devices, so... how about when games are played in the standard vertical resolutions, you guys make the video in that format.
Alfred North Whitehead
No one who achieves success does so without the help of others. The wise and confident acknowledge this help with gratitude.
Brawl Stars Wiki
Brawl Stars is a freemium multiplayer mobile arena fighter/party brawler/shoot 'em up video game developed and published by Supercell. On June 14, 2017, Supercell announced the game via a livestream video on YouTube. It received an iOS soft launch in the Canadian App Store the following day, June 15, 2017. The game was made available in Canada, Finland, Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Ireland, Singapore, Hong Kong, Macao and Malaysia App Stores on January 19, 2018. On June 26, 2018, Android received access to the game as a continuation of the soft launch. On November 14, 2018, Supercell announced its global launch on a YouTube stream. The game was released globally on December 12th, 2018, and made more than $63 million in its first month.. pocket gamer, app store, google play, android, iphone, ipad, game, review, mobile, brawl stars, tips, footage, gameplay, supercell,
Brawl Stars App News
- Lenovo Tab V7 hands-on: Big, loud and practical - Bigger isn't always better, but sometimes it's exactly what you're looking for. That seems to be the line of reasoning behind Lenovo's new Tab V7, a device that — despite its name — is definitely more a smartphone. The V7 isn't the most powerful machine in th…
- YouTube face-off: Berlin police break up mass brawl - Pepper spray and tear gas are used to disperse crowds of fans of rival social media stars.
- Police Officers In Berlin Had To Break Up Fight Between Supporters of Two Rival YouTubers - More than 100 police officers were deployed to break up a mass brawl reportedly organized by two rival YouTube stars in Berlin. The BBC reports: The fight broke out on Thursday evening on Alexanderplatz square in the German capital, police said, adding that n…
- Xbox Live abre sus puertas a los iPhone y a móviles Android, el juego cruzado universal como reto - Microsoft lleva tiempo dando pasos para abrir su plataforma a otros ecosistemas, y ahora ha dado un paso interesante con la apertura de Xbox Live a iOS y Android a través de un SDK que los desarrolladores pueden comenzar a utilizar desde este momento. Con ell…