Fast-paced multiplayer battles from the makers of Clash of Clans, Clash Royale and Boom Beach.
Battle with friends or solo across a variety of game modes in under three minutes. Unlock and upgrade dozens of Brawlers with powerful super abilities. Purchase and collect unique skins to stand out and show off in the arena. Join or start a band to share tactics and fight together.
BATTLE IN MULTIPLE GAME MODES
- Gem Grab (3v3): Team up and out-strategize the opposing team. Collect and hold 10 gems to win, but get fragged and lose your gems.
- Showdown (Solo/Duo): A battle royale style fight for survival. Collect power ups for your Brawler. Grab a friend or play solo - be the last Brawler standing in the rowdiest battle royale yet. Winner take all!
- Bounty (3v3): Take out opponents to earn stars, but don’t let them pick you off. The squad with the most stars wins the match!
- Heist (3v3): Protect your team’s safe and try to crack open your opponents’. Navigate the map to sneak, blast and blow your way clear to the enemies treasure.
- Brawl Ball (3v3): It's a whole new Brawl game! Show off your soccer/football skills and score two goals before the other team. There are no red cards here.
- Special Events: Limited time special PvE and PvP game modes.
UNLOCK AND UPGRADE BRAWLERS
Collect and upgrade a variety of Brawlers with punishing SUPER abilities, level them up with power points, and collect unique skins.
BECOME THE STAR PLAYER
Climb the local and regional leaderboards to prove you’re the greatest Brawler of them all!
Look out for new Brawlers, skins, maps, special events and games modes in the future.
- Team up for real-time 3v3 battles against players from across the world
- A fast-paced multiplayer battle royale mode made for mobile
- Unlock and collect new, powerful Brawlers - each with a signature attack and SUPER ability
- New events and game modes daily
- Battle solo or co-op
- Climb to the top of the leaderboards in global and local rankings
- Join or start your own Club with fellow players to share tips and battle together
- Customize Brawlers with unlockable skins
- Player-designed maps offer challenging new terrain to master
Are you having problems? Visit supercell.helpshift.com/a/brawl-stars/ or contact us in game by going to Settings > Help and Support.
Terms of Service:
They've conquered the strategy genre with Clash of Clans and Clash Royale. Now, mobile gaming giants Supercell tackle the hero shooter in Brawl Stars, now ...
New Legendary Brawler, Leon! - Leon is quick, stealthy and deadly up close - Leon’s Super allows him to go invisible for a few moments Full 3D environments - Beautiful and dynamic environments for your Brawling pleasure - Same familiar, responsive gameplay and controls Revamped home screen and many other improvements, including Mortis getting his hat back!
Brawl Stars App Video Statistics
Brawl Stars Reviews (174)
Ive played around 800+ games of brawl stars and i rate it a 4 out of 5.
For anyone that did not know brawl stars came out before fortnite
Just linked to supercell and unlocked the wizard but can’t find him anywhere the main one I wanted.
Fun but eventually gets boring
This game is so bad u save up ages to get a box and then u get nothing in it. I am at 1500 trophies and I have absolutely nothing and I have opened so many boxes and spent a bit of money on the game. My mate is only 200 trophies and has got two epics and a mythic already it is such a load of crap don’t waste ur time with it as you will get bored after a few weeks when u don’t get a single good character!!!!
Spiff Da Jedi
It’s too much tension in brawl stars and it’s not easy
This game is amazing and I have played this game from the start before even the horizontal update came. Supercell just remove auto aim please. It’s horrible and makes least skilled players seem good.
Great game supercell,but every game play I’m connected to the internet and it keeps glitching and saying that I’m not connected to the internet.
Very disappointed with the recent server lag and poor connection. FIX THE SERVERS!
Spiff Da Jedi
Starts out fun enough, but gets super repetitive and boring and not enough content to keep interest. The pay to win model hurts too. 2 stars though for the initial fun time
Man, this game could be great BUT the matchmaking is trash. 2/3 of the time I’m stuck with people who are just chasing kills and completely ignoring the OBJ or people with crap signal. There’s also no way of reporting toxic player who feed or just sit at base. At least add a blocking/reporting function or add penalties for leaving matches or staying idle too many times. The pay-to-win is so REAL. It’s destroying this game(all games in general to be honest). I’m not a broke boy but I won’t drop cash on a game just to level up quicker or unlock characters faster. I get you got to make your cash somewhere but how about just letting people purchase skins? Also, there needs to be more game modes and events. They get repetitive and boring after a while which makes you lose interest in the game. Adding more characters could also help because just like the game modes, the characters can become boring too. Other than these cons the games alright. The controls are simple and easy to learn and the map/characters designs are great. Can be a little laggy but it’s pretty smooth most of the time.
I get worst while other team get best
This game is laggy as hell, pay-to-win, you have to take a 10 hour break if you want to get coins again, and every 1v1 is decided by your level! It checks every box for a Supercell game!
This is the best game ever thank you and I have an idea you could add a skull and the name can be skully and throws skulls the speacial move can be a giant skull falls out of the sky and smashes the person that he aimed at.
Doodoo games review man
This game is doodoo man, it lags way too much and i always get stuck in the solos or duos loading screens, plus this games pay to win, it’s super hard to get a legendary, even a epic is hard to get.
"No tension", huh. Well push by yourself to over 6000 trophies and we will talk again.
Time waits for no man. Unless that man is Chuck Norris.
As per every other game of supercells if you in the oceAnia area apparently you loose everything you earn to there useless servers that can’t even hold a gam together have been playing since global and hasn’t gotten the slightest bit better but then again I’ve been playing clash of clans for years and always had problems don’t bother playing if in nz or Aus you will end up hating this stupid app purely for the fact that it lags and disconnects remarkably always when your about to win STUPIDEST GAME EVER
This game is so good.I just can’t stop playing it.I started off thinking it was pay to win but you can actually do really well without paying money if you don’t suck at these types of games.I recommend this to anyone looking for a good mobile game to play.
I get the disconnect symbol every 20 seconds in game, makes the game unplayable, know it’s not the wifi because I have ultra fast fibre.
I hope this channel is dead. James reviews are crap.
Yeni karakter çıkmaz
aynı yerler aynı hero lar sikim bir oyun. internet problemi laglar donmalar karambol bir oyun nasıl kötü yapılır süper örneği.
Oyun harika ama bi sıkıntısı var her hesaplaşmaya girdiğimde wifi sıkıntısı çıkıyor ve hep oluyor
I sincerly desagree with you, I think Brawl Star is a revolution for mobile gaming, I true master piece !
The most decisive actions of our life... are most often unconsidered actions.
Brawl Stars Wiki
Brawl Stars is a freemium multiplayer mobile arena fighter/party brawler/shoot 'em up video game developed and published by Supercell. On June 14, 2017, Supercell announced the game via a livestream video on YouTube. It received an iOS soft launch in the Canadian App Store the following day, June 15, 2017. The game was made available in Canada, Finland, Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Ireland, Singapore, Hong Kong, Macao and Malaysia App Stores on January 19, 2018. On June 26, 2018, Android received access to the game as a continuation of the soft launch. On November 14, 2018, Supercell announced its global launch on a YouTube stream. The game was released globally on December 12th, 2018, and has made more than $63 million in its first month.. pocket gamer, app store, google play, android, iphone, ipad, game, review, mobile, brawl stars, tips, footage, gameplay, supercell,
Brawl Stars App News
- Apple’s App Store pulled in $1.22B over the holidays plus a record $322M on New Year’s - Apple today is sharing some good news in the wake of yesterday’s reveal of a significant, market-moving cut to its revenue forecast, attributed to declining iPhone sales in China’s slowing economy. The company says its App Store, at least, was having a good h…
- Apple App Store breaks records, customers spent $1.22B in one week - CNET - Customers spent over $322 million on New Year's Day 2019.
- Brawl Stars Mixes Battle Royale & Dota 2 Into A Fun Mobile Game - I was being chased. I couldn’t get away. I ran into a nearby bush and yet I wasn’t safe. I was almost dead. I yelled out to a friend nearby to help, but I didn’t need to say anything. They had seen the chase and ran into to save me, pushing my pursuer away fr…
- Jon Jones' long and winding road to UFC 232 - Some consider Jon Jones one of the best mixed martial artists ever. Others consider him a cheat with problems outside of the Octagon. Here's a look at his unique path to UFC 232.