.projekt is a new minimalistic puzzle from creator of Evo Explores.
The game requires to look at things differently. Playing .projekt is like taking a geometry lessons but in a fun and relaxing way.
.projekt is a great training for your creativity. Imagine how an object looks like from a different point of view to match a silhouette.
This is a relaxing experience. There are no ads, no high-scores and no time pressure. Nothing will distract you from pure meditative gameplay.
- 60 mind blowing levels and more to come…
- 3D TOUCH support
- HAPTIC FEEDBACK support
- CLOUD SAVES
- Game Center ACHIEVEMENTS
- iPhone X support
Download link: itunes.apple.com/us/app/projekt/id1244456273?mt=8&at=10l5ae.
NEW LEVELS! PICROSS mode! Night mode!
.projekt App Video Statistics
.projekt Reviews (1)
The idea is to build a structure which will make a given silhouette when viewed from two different angles in as few bricks as possible. Unfortunately it does not give feedback on individual puzzles leaving you to go to the main menu to see you have completed 8 out of the 10 correctly but not which ones. This is also made much easier as the app allows free floating bricks, if I build a tower three blocks high I can delete the lower two leaving the top brick in mid air. This makes things all too easy to complete.
This game is super epic
This game has a lot of potential but it is just to short there is only a few levels
Chuck Norris gives computers viruses
Clocked it and now I feel empty.
Seems like a good concept but slow to get complex and frustrating in a negative way when the block you are selecting on purpose translates to the software adding or subtracting the wrong block.
I love the idea but it’s so awkward trying to place/remove an individual block in later levels or to hit the challenge targets. Ruins what could be a fantastic game.
only four, point of views are absolutely making the game so hard and worst boring. We must see the square from every angle. I don’t know if it’s so hard to do that but i would be pleased if you do.
Work out your own salvation. Do not depend on others.
.projekt App News
- Pict warriors and balloon-headed clowns: the 11 best games on Xbox One - From the thrills of Forza Horizon and cartoon antics of Cuphead to the horrors of Hellblade, here are the Xbox One games everyone should play Explore an astonishingly beautiful re-creation of Britain in an impressive roster of cars, taking in everything from …
- Witcher Author Threatens CD Projekt Red With Legal Action If It Doesn't Pay Him More - The creator of The Witcher books, Polish author Andrzej Sapkowski, has called on CD Projekt Red to pay him up to $16.1 million more in royalties following the success of the studio’s video game adaptation of the series. In a post on the company’s website, CD …
- Soulcalibur VI’s Story Mode Does Geralt Dirty - Bandai Namco’s fighting game does an excellent job of portraying the personality and likeness of The Witcher 3 protagonist, but fails to make good on the full crossover potential CD Projekt Red blessed it with. Soulcalibur VI’s Geralt moves like a witcher and…
- Telltale’s The Walking Dead: The Final Season Has Been Removed From Several Digital Gaming Storefronts - The Walking Dead: The Final Season has disappeared from the PlayStation and Xbox One digital stores, as well as Steam and GOG. At the time this article was posted, the game’s season pass was still available to buy on the Switch eShop. Read more...