.projekt is a new minimalistic puzzle from creator of Evo Explores.
The game requires to look at things differently. Playing .projekt is like taking a geometry lessons but in a fun and relaxing way.
.projekt is a great training for your creativity. Imagine how an object looks like from a different point of view to match a silhouette.
This is a relaxing experience. There are no ads, no high-scores and no time pressure. Nothing will distract you from pure meditative gameplay.
- 80 mind blowing levels and more to come…
- 3D TOUCH support
- HAPTIC FEEDBACK support
- CLOUD SAVES
- Game Center ACHIEVEMENTS
Download link: itunes.apple.com/us/app/projekt/id1244456273?mt=8&at=10l5ae.
New devices support.
.projekt App Video Statistics
.projekt Reviews (1)
Great idea, but very quick to solve. More variation and more levels would make it 5 star.
Fun game, that’s easy on the eye and definitely worth the price tag but the control system is imprecise and unforgiving making it frustrating. Having released a very similar highly rated game in the early days of the App Store, might I suggest a tap to select a grid square and tap to fill a grid square system?
The idea is to build a structure which will make a given silhouette when viewed from two different angles in as few bricks as possible. Unfortunately it does not give feedback on individual puzzles leaving you to go to the main menu to see you have completed 8 out of the 10 correctly but not which ones. This is also made much easier as the app allows free floating bricks, if I build a tower three blocks high I can delete the lower two leaving the top brick in mid air. This makes things all too easy to complete.
Loved this game, but so short :(
Very good entertaining game for people with good 3D skills. I’m waiting for new patterns. Thanks to authors
De quoi faire travailler vos neurones. 😉
This game is cery cool. I can’t stop playing it, level after level. After a while it gets a bit repetive, you come to see pattern to use all the times. The optimization challenges keep it engaging though.
For me, I was a little disappointed when I had finished everything in the game and then had nothing else to do. Then the new update came out and gave me not only new levels, but a reason to go through all the levels again. Perfect idea! Keep it up!
I really enjoy the game but have stopped playing it out of frustration. The blocks do not land where directed and the board only rotates on one dimension. It is often difficult to finish a level even when you can see the solution because you cannot get a good angle to drop / remove the necessary blocks.
The earth did not end on December 21 2012. But That is not because the Mayans were wrong, but because Chuck Norris had lunch planned for next week. Nothing gets between chuck Norris and his lunch!
Every new day is another chance to change your life.
.projekt App News
- Sony just acquired the gaming industry’s biggest audio toolset - Creators of "Wwise" will remain "independent" after acquisition closes, SIE insists.
- Smart home of the future - USA TODAY Tech contributor Jennifer Jolly gave us a tour of a prototype of the smart homes of the future, called KB Home ProjeKt, which features moving walls, 400-plus smart appliances and much more.
- io9's Ultimate Guide to 2019's Sci-Fi, Fantasy, and Superhero TV - And you thought there were a lot of movies coming out this year? Get ready to never leave your couch in 2019, because the amount of TV you’re going to want to watch is truly staggering. Here’s our mega-giant list of sci-fi, fantasy, and superhero shows we’re …
- The best games on Steam - Steam is an enormous video game marketplace filled with titles for PC, Mac, and Linux, and over the years, some truly fantastic games have been released there. These are the best games on Steam, including role-playing games, fighting games, puzzle games, plat…