.projekt is a new minimalistic puzzle from creator of Evo Explores.
The game requires to look at things differently. Playing .projekt is like taking a geometry lessons but in a fun and relaxing way.
.projekt is a great training for your creativity. Imagine how an object looks like from a different point of view to match a silhouette.
This is a relaxing experience. There are no ads, no high-scores and no time pressure. Nothing will distract you from pure meditative gameplay.
- 60 mind blowing levels and more to come…
- 3D TOUCH support
- HAPTIC FEEDBACK support
- CLOUD SAVES
- Game Center ACHIEVEMENTS
- iPhone X support
Download link: itunes.apple.com/us/app/projekt/id1244456273?mt=8&at=10l5ae.
NEW LEVELS! PICROSS mode! Night mode!
.projekt App Video Statistics
.projekt Reviews (1)
Very good entertaining game for people with good 3D skills. I’m waiting for new patterns. Thanks to authors
De quoi faire travailler vos neurones. 😉
This was a fun game. While it may not take long to finish in general, hitting all the challenges — max being significantly harder than min — can be all consuming. This isn’t a puzzler that’s going to send you scrambling to reddit as your frustration hits rage quit levels as you’ll never reach rage quit levels, but it’ll be fun the whole way along. Personally, I like games that are more challenging, albeit relaxingly so, than just mindlessly difficult for the sake of being difficult. Looking forward to new levels and challenges.
Apple Computer was formed in 1976 by Steve Jobs, Steve Wozniak and Chuck Norris. When Steve Jobs suggested they use an apple as their logo, Chuck Norris bit off a chunk of the apple Jobs was holding, including his index and middle fingers. Jobs has prosthetic fingers on his right hand.
Clocked it and now I feel empty.
Seems like a good concept but slow to get complex and frustrating in a negative way when the block you are selecting on purpose translates to the software adding or subtracting the wrong block.
I love the idea but it’s so awkward trying to place/remove an individual block in later levels or to hit the challenge targets. Ruins what could be a fantastic game.
only four, point of views are absolutely making the game so hard and worst boring. We must see the square from every angle. I don’t know if it’s so hard to do that but i would be pleased if you do.
I've never seen a smiling face that was not beautiful.
.projekt App News
- Nearly three years later, 'The Witcher 3' runs in 4K on Xbox - The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt 's performance on Xbox hardware has never been what I'd call "great." So, when Microsoft announced that CD Projekt RED's massive single-player RPG was one of the games getting an "enhancement" patch for the One X I got pretty excited.…
- 'Gwent' revamp will help it take on card game rivals - You'd think that CD Projekt Red would have locked in Gwent 's mechanics with an expected launch just months away, but not so -- if anything, it's ready to toss out what many are already taking for granted. The developer has unveiled a revamp (nicknamed Gwent …
- Here’s your first look at dystopian RPG ‘Cyperpunk 2077’ - Finally, we have our first proper look at Cyberpunk 2077. We've known for some time that Witcher 3 developer CD Projekt Red is working on a new role-playing game set in a dystopian future. Beyond a brief teaser trailer, however, the studio has shown and said …
- Cyberpunk 2077 looks incredible in new trailer - CD Project Red shows off Cyberpunk 2077 again for the first time in years, and the E3 trailer looks fantastic.