KIDS allows you to move with and against crowds until everyone is gone.
KIDS is a short interactive animation drawn by Michael Frei and coded by Mario von Rickenbach, their second collaboration after the award-winning project PLUG & PLAY.
Play time: between 15 – 30 minutes. Works on all iOS devices newer than 2015.
Daniel Tiger's Stop & Go Potty (PBS KIDS) - Best App For Kids App Store Link: itunes.apple.com/app/id1050988480 “When you have to go potty, stop and ...
KIDS App Video Statistics
KIDS Reviews (145)
*cAn YoU fLuSh ThE pOtTy FoR mE?*
Why is this a thing?!?!
Directioner 4 Eva xxxxx
Make the game free if it’s only going to take that long to complete. It was a ridiculous experience I can’t say I understand the logic behind all of this 🙄
It was visually appealing. AppStore should not categorise this as a game. As a piece of art I would’ve given it 3 stars.
Expected more from this, it’s in the “Games: Puzzle” category but isn’t really a game, it’s just animation. Not much point to the game, was hoping for something a bit more like the classic Lemmings, or maybe a bit of AI in the characters. Not sure why there’s a charge for this, doesn’t look like much effort went into producing it.
This game is a chore to play. It isnt fun. There’s no challenge. You literally just tap whatever is on screen until you move to the next “level”.
there’s no plot, it’s way too short (finished in literally 5 minutes), has no explanations as to what to do, boring, and way over priced.
Great experience. Love the graphics and animations
* Christmas Dog Cookie Milk Adventures
I know i play it this in the morning or afternoon
What just happened?
It’s less of a game and more of an experience.
Snowball Is God
God God God God God God God God God God God Reasons why god - God
John Smith 54321
wow, interesting concept but its all over in under 20 minutes...
Delightful. My kind of game. Thank you.
Definitely worth it!
Chuck Norris made a savory green bean casserole out of The Jolly Green Giant.
Like Plug&Play, this is not a traditional “game,” but a conceptual experience akin to an interactive film. It’s a thoughtful meditation on a theme, driven by memorable and genuinely affecting visual metaphors. Also like Plug&Play, there’s an undercurrent of black comedy that keeps things fresh and not overburdened by the weight of its ideas. Really looking forward to the continued collaboration between Frei and Rickenbach.
The greatest piece of contemporary art in our current timeline. I’m privileged that I was chosen to stumble upon this artefact. Not only was my third eye opened, but my forth eye as well. It became clear what my purpose in life was. I firmly believe that the creators of this experience are in fact; Gods of a different dimension, who decided to grace the chosen ones with enlightenment. I will now continue to live my life without a single mistake, as I have all the answers. Thank you. Follow me on Instagram to experience my enlightenment @iblamemadison
More art than a game. Was expecting a puzzle but was disappointed.
Apparently the creator of this video game thinks oh maybe your neighbor will help you take a dump
Poop your pants like jeffy
In order to live free and happily you must sacrifice boredom. It is not always an easy sacrifice.
KIDS App News
- The Best Geeky Chapter Books for Kids - The adults who spend their time discussing the pros and cons of hobbits vs. elves and the ones who ponder if they’d succeed better as a part of House Lannister or House Martell are the ones who likely started their lives gobbling up some geeky chapter books. …
- Keep Your Kids Active Indoors With Oversized Inflatable Dice - My son has learned a lot from his martial arts teacher—so many wonderful lessons about respect, discipline, determination and confidence. But my favorite take-away from the past two years of his training: Kids don’t mind doing a bunch of push-ups, sit-ups and…
- The Best STEM Gifts for Kids This Holiday Season - It can feel like the holiday toy-buying gets a little out of hand this time of year. We want to see our kids’ faces light up on Christmas morning, but we don’t want to drown in a sea of plastic to make it happen. That’s why adding a couple of STEM toys into t…
- Let Your Kids Eat Nothing But Rolls on Thanksgiving - Thanksgiving is coming up, which means it’s our once-a-year opportunity to stuff ourselves to a ridiculous degree, all while saying how much we’re going to regret this later as we simultaneously insist that little Billy tries some of Grandma’s green bean cass…