Catch, evolve and collect over 300 unique Nexomon!
Assemble the ultimate Nexomon team to save your friends and save the world! Clash against legendary champions and become a hero in this epic journey!
• Over 300 Nexomon to catch and train.
• Evolve your Nexomon into new and powerful forms.
• Universal App! Play on your iPhone, iPod or iPad.
• iCloud support. Backup your data and play on all your devices!
• Get exclusive Nexomon iMessage stickers!
• A deep and engaging battle system.
• Mighty and unique legendary Nexomon, find all eight of them!
• Embark on an epic adventure to save the world from the Nexomon King!
• Battle powerful and challenging foes in the Nexoworld.
• Select from seven unique starters.
• Explore all 10 colorful and vibrant regions.
• Fully animated monsters, prepare to enjoy the most exciting battles!
• High Quality gaming experience like no other!
Follow us on social media for the latest news:
Nexomon iOS Let's Play Part 1 w/ Sacred! Catch, evolve, and collect over 300 unique Nexomon! Assemble the ultimate Nexomon team to save your friends and ...
* Fixed a glitch where free boxes could give you a Common Nexomon. * Fixed an issue where Chinese and Korean flags could disappear from the language selector. * Fixed a movement glitch where the player would stop running in the volcanic region.
Nexomon App Video Statistics
Nexomon Reviews (336)
There's gotta be a Gardevoir/Lopunny-type Nexomon in this game.
I will support
They do nothing
This is exactly like Pokémon! (Maybe even better....) Absolutely download without a doubt!
I just finished the whole game and it took me around 11 hours. I must say the level design is amazingly thought out and the time that went into the nexomon are each individually great! It’s story was rich and had me invested in it the whole play through and I quite enjoyed the ending. Great work hope so see more amazing things out of your dev team!
I finish the game (beat Omnicron) in 2 days ... love it
Dragon Island blue is the best thing that's close to pokemon on ios, but it doesn't work on freaking ios 11!!!
This game absolutely stole my heart. The graphics are simple and gorgeous, the characters are unique, and there’s always something to do! However, my issue is that half of those things to do is just grinding for levels. Yes, there are items in the shop that you can buy with a lot of gems to help boost how much EXP earned, it they cost SO many gems that a player has to use real money to get them! I understand that it’s for the sake of profit, but the game loses a lot of of its momentum when you move to the next area and you spend hours going back and forth between a patch of bushes and the nearest Nexomon center, just so you can make it through without worrying about all of your team getting wiped out. While I definitely come across as someone who hates grinding for levels, I don’t, it’s just one particular detail that makes it frustrating. You know how when entering a battle the enemy gets the first move if it’s faster? That’s typical of games like these, but the fact that it can move before you decide whether or not you want to fight them means you’ll take damage from an enemy you were planning on fleeing from, and it becomes incredibly aggravating when you’re at full health and are TKOed, and unless you’re filthy rich and have money to burn, you have to run all the way back to the Nexomon center so as to not waste precious revives. Basically, the game isn’t entertaining when the player is being forced to drag themselves back and forth dozens of times with each new area, or have to spend REAL money that isn’t worth spending. While I haven’t entered the PvP arena yet and I don’t know what or if there are rewards that come with winning, but maybe there can be a system implemented that lets the player earn small amounts of gems. One last little thing, but can we get an option on the main menu to look at our Game Center achievements? I got this game after the update that removed the Game Center app, but it’s still wired in every game, and it appears that Nexomon came with achievements, but I can’t access them unless there’s a button in the game to get to it. Everything besides those major (and minor) annoyances, the game is wonderful, and I hope y’all continue to update and amaze us! :)
The fact these developers took the time to create a great game reminiscent to pokemon automatically caused me to download it. But i didnt know it would be THIS good! The story is well written and i love the content they provided in this game! Perfect length and great gameplay with graphics to match. When i became able to share exp with other nexomon I couldn’t put it down. 10/10 🙂👍🏽
It’s a fairly fun game the capture rates need to be fixed. Be prepared to waste 3-5 nexotraps per catch, even if you have them in the red.
I got to the netherworld beat everyone there plus the wardens or something like that And they said meet somewhere I went there there not there plus when I go up to the nexemon lord cage Alta’s said you need to beat everyone and I’m like WAIT I ALREADY BEAT EVERYONE please tell me what to do
this game has a ridiculous amount of effort put into it for a mobile game. The premium currency in game is given to you regularly so you never really need to pay for anything other than the initial game and the things you can buy you really don’t need it’s mostly just cosmetic stuff with a couple of things to help you move level faster. If you’re worried about the amount of text it’s probably about as much as there is in Pokémon black-and-white it’s nowhere near as crazy as the stupid amount they put in sun and moon. And the story is pretty good anyway and although the robot is a little bit annoying at the start it begins to grow on you. Tldr. Get the game it’s definitely worth the price tag I honestly would’ve paid almost full price for this.
Clumsy Firepaw 300
Nexomon x and y Nexomon sun
Chuck Norris started shaving at six months
Watch ur word....... ....*nigga*
Harcanan paraya ve zamana da değer. Harika.
Fiyatı düşük kalitesi güzel bir oyun Pokemon oyunlarını sevenler düşünmeden indirin derim fiyatı bu kadar ucuz iken
Lolbit The great
Guys it’s only 99 cents now so it’s cheaper yay 0.99 is the price btw I actually love this game so much also I loved the beginning so much because of them saying your character is such a normal child yet this Child is extremely strong because of the enemy saying how are you so strong I laughed at the guy when your character punches him in the face
There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.
Nexomon app wiki coming soon. Sacred, SacredFireNegro, SacredFireNegro Nexomon, Sacred Nexomon, nexomon, nexomon gameplay, nexomon walkthrough, ios, nexomon ios, nexomon ios gameplay, nexomon lets play, nexomon ios walkthrough, nexomon ios playthrough, nexomon playthrough, nexomon ios lets play, nexomon game, Nexomon Pokemon, Pokemon Mobile Fan Game, Nexomon Mobile, nexomon part 1, nexomon review, pokemon fan game ios, nexomon ep 1, nexomon evolution, nexomon starters, new pokemon mobile,
Nexomon App News
- Best iPhone Game Updates: 'Knives Out', 'Vignettes', 'Mortal Kombat X', 'Nexomon', and More - Hello everyone, and welcome to the week! I hope you all had a great Christmas if that's your bag, and if it's not, I hope your Monday agreed with you. It's time once again for our look back at the noteworthy updates of the last seven days. The App Store doesn…
- 9to5Toys Lunch Break: LG G6 (unlocked) $400, Anker Amazon Sale, Bose SoundLink III Speaker $70, more - Keep up with the best gear and deals on the web by signing up for the 9to5Toys Newsletter. Also, be sure to check us out on: Twitter, RSS Feed, Facebook, Google+ and Safari push notifications. more…
- 9to5Toys Lunch Break: SanDisk Amazon Sale from $19, Samsung Galaxy S9/+ cases $10.50, Anker Accessories, more - Keep up with the best gear and deals on the web by signing up for the 9to5Toys Newsletter. Also, be sure to check us out on: Twitter, RSS Feed, Facebook, Google+ and Safari push notifications. more…
- 9to5Toys Lunch Break: JVC Android Auto Unit $300, Anker Amazon Sale from $7, JBL Everest 300 Headphones $45, more - Keep up with the best gear and deals on the web by signing up for the 9to5Toys Newsletter. Also, be sure to check us out on: Twitter, RSS Feed, Facebook, Google+ and Safari push notifications. more…