Can you bring an end to human history? Experience the terrifying power of asteroids in this unique and visually outstanding puzzle game!
Maximize the devastating damage by arranging your impacts smartly, as you take control over one of the greatest threats to life on Earth.
Based on scientific computation models and presented with breathtaking visuals, Earth Impact offers a spectacular and surprisingly challenging puzzling experience with a deeper background.
● Simple and casual, yet challenging puzzling experience with a tactical touch
● Highly detailed graphics - follow the sunsets and see the sun glinting in the rivers of South America
● Free navigation around Earth in the second half of the game
● Simulation of direct impact effects based on scientific computation models
● Clean Premium App: Free of any ads and in-app purchases
Can you bring an end to human history? Experience the terrifying power of asteroids in this unique and visually outstanding puzzle game! Maximize the ...
Greatly improved impact effects: no more white circles for the blast wave visualization! Other fixes: - Enhancements for iPhone X - Support for playing background audio (Spotify, etc.) when game audio gets disabled
Earth Impact App Video Statistics
Earth Impact Reviews (12)
Dude this game has great graphics and an awesome name, but the gameplay they chose was Uber boring
Asteroid Impacts include a damn impact cloud, the devs know this right? Would literally cook the area if a large meteor slammed into Earth. Not to mention the mega-tsunamis and Earthquakes following after. What a shitty game.
100 subs without no content? Shamrock
Wtf I was about to buy this fore 2 bucks....
I am soooooo glad I watched this before buying looks BORING
Really cool, lots of potential, but somebody please explain chapter 7 to me. I have tried every combination of cities and countries to start with. I have glassed Asia 20 times over and have not gotten past 20 percent of the population
I made it to Chapter 10 I took a break from playing for a couple weeks since i sas stuck on chapter 7. My question is how many chapters does this game have ?
The game designer seems very responsive and offers detailed explanations of how the software works, which is wonderful and a nice change of pace for once. Unfortunately, while I enjoyed taking a chance and paying for this game, it is quite boring. There really are no visual component to this game outside of the initial opening. The end results are blotting out “lights” on a world map with no graphic appeal. Unfortunately, I think I spent about 3min actually playing, mainly because thats about how long it takes to realize there is nothing unique beyond the first mission. In reality, there is nothing beyond the first mission that is different then all other following missions and game attributes.
I must say im a little disappointed because i was kind of hoping for a fireballs, Tsunami‘s the earths crush rupturing :/ sadly none of that the area just turns dark grey its rather lack lusting and i feel implementing them would have it alot more enjoyable. The puzzle aspect is... okay needs a bit more but its okay.
India cricket boi
It’s so hard
@LiKovacs: Happy 20th Anniversary to The Legend of #Zelda: Ocarina of Time! You had such a huge impact on my life and have inspired me…
@bnk48official: งานประกาศผล BNK48 6th Single Senbatsu General Election 2019.1.26 @ Impact Arena Muang Thong Thani ประตูเปิด 17:30 / เ…
Fannie Mae & the Strategic Research Group share that the economy grew 3.5% in the third quarter of 2018, down from…
Glad I didn’t waste my money
Chuck Norris fact: John Merrick was Chuck Norris' identical twin. Chuck kicked his brothers butt inside his mothers womb for sucking on his thumb. John Merrick is known today as the elephant man.
This is a really good game and I enjoy it, but level 7 😂😂 got any tips?
You think it will be a cool high graphics interactive game but it’s just tapping places on a map to make lights go out. Very dull. Deleted within 3 min.
As an organizer I start from where the world is, as it is, not as I would like it to be.
Earth Impact App News
- Monkeywrenching Vandals Are Reinventing Climate Activism - Angry about climate change, activists shut down an oil pipeline in Minnesota—and then tried to convince a jury that their illegal actions were necessary.
- NASA chooses the landing site for its Mars 2020 rover mission - Five years and sixty potential locations later, NASA has chosen the Jezero Crater as the landing site for its Mars 2020 rover mission. Slated to launch in July the Mars 2020 rover mission will touch down at the Jezero Crater as NASA’s exploration of the Red P…
- Thomas Reardon and CTRL-Labs are building an API for the brain - Alice Lloyd George Contributor Alice Lloyd George is an investor at RRE Ventures and the host of Flux, a series of podcast conversations with leaders in frontier technology. More posts by this contributor A conversation with Dean Kamen on the myth of “Eureka!…
- Apple's New Macs Use '100 Percent Recycled Aluminum,' But What Does That Mean? - Apple’s second press blitz of the fall delivered details on a bunch of new devices. But the company also made some announcements on the environmental front that are generating buzz and raising questions, particularly regarding the recycled materials some of i…