Can you bring an end to human history? Experience the terrifying power of asteroids in this unique and visually outstanding puzzle game!
Maximize the devastating damage by arranging your impacts smartly, as you take control over one of the greatest threats to life on Earth.
Based on scientific computation models and presented with breathtaking visuals, Earth Impact offers a spectacular and surprisingly challenging puzzling experience with a deeper background.
● Simple and casual, yet challenging puzzling experience with a tactical touch
● Highly detailed graphics - follow the sunsets and see the sun glinting in the rivers of South America
● Free navigation around Earth in the second half of the game
● Simulation of direct impact effects based on scientific computation models
● Free of any ads and in-app purchases
Can you bring an end to human history? Experience the terrifying power of asteroids in this unique and visually outstanding puzzle game! Maximize the ...
- Extended tutorial with navigation section - Added rubber band effect for locked camera views - Improved iPhone X compatibility
Earth Impact App Video Statistics
Earth Impact Reviews (6)
I am soooooo glad I watched this before buying looks BORING
Glad I didn’t waste my money
100 years ago Albert Einstein predicted gravitational waves Chuck Norris can provoke one, if he wants on 2015-09-14 he was in good mood, so he did it
The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.
Earth Impact App News
- Fall Is Here! Time to Learn the Physics of... Falling - Stuff is constantly falling—off tables, out of bags, from the sky. Let's explore the science of all things tumbling downward.
- Watch the last flight of the Delta II rocket as it puts a laser-pulsing satellite into orbit - Tomorrow morning, a nearly 30-year-old rocket will take its final ride to space. The Delta II, a vehicle manufactured by the United Launch Alliance that first launched in 1989, will fly one last time, sending up an Earth-observing satellite into orbit for NAS…
- UK warns of satellite and space program problems in case of Brexit ‘no deal’ - The UK government says that access to satellites and space surveillance programs will suffer in the event of a “no deal” departure from the European Union. Britain has less than six months to go before the country leaves the 28 member state bloc, after a litt…
- Mission to Slam Spacecraft Into Asteroid Has Begun Final Design and Construction - A mission to deflect asteroids that might threaten Earth has begun its final design and assembly phase, according to a news release. NASA is testing a technique meant to protect the planet from an impending asteroid strike, and it’s a satisfyingly simple one:…