Donut County is a story-based physics puzzle game where you play as an ever-growing hole in the ground. Meet cute characters, steal their trash, and throw them in a hole.
WHERE TRASH IS TREASURE
Raccoons have taken over Donut County with remote-controlled trash-stealing holes. You play as BK, a hole-driving raccoon who swallows up his friends and their homes to earn idiotic prizes.
When BK falls into one of his own holes, he’s confronted by his best friend Mira and the residents of Donut County, who are all stuck 999 feet underground… and they demand answers!
THE HOLE KEEPS GROWING
• EXPLORE every character’s home, each with their own unique environment.
• MOVE the hole to swallow up their stuff, growing bigger each time.
• COMBINE objects inside for crazy effects: cook soup, breed bunnies, launch fireworks, and more.
• CATAPULT things back out of the hole. You can use it to solve puzzles...or just destroy stuff.
• DEVOUR everything. The hole won’t stop until the whole county is all gone.
Donut County was created by Ben Esposito, designer on What Remains of Edith Finch and The Unfinished Swan. It is the result of six years of solo development, dozens of donuts (for research), and one fateful encounter with a raccoon.
Welcome to Donut County! Donut County is a story-based physics puzzle game where you play as an ever-growing hole in the ground. Meet cute characters ...
Named 2018 iPhone Game of the Year by the Apple App Store team! Thank you for playing Donut County. This version includes additional language support, support for newer iOS devices, performance improvements, and bug fixes.
Donut County App Video Statistics
Donut County Reviews (180)
CHAIRS \ lol
Everything is miserable in the world at the moment. This offers all the good stuff: bright colours, silliness, doughnuts. A trippy, jolly, brain balm. Don’t expect it to keep you busy for hours, but it will provide an ace distraction for a bit. I grinned all the way through.
This game is amazing! It’s worth the money, it’s fun and addictive, It’s so cute a incredibly funny! Who else can’t stop sending ducks? But I’m kinda sad... I have only just got the game and already finished it, it is really short, please add bonus levels or something along those lines. But it’s still a five star and I’d totally recommend it!
Great graphics and design but feels like a ripoff for 2 hours max.
DO YOU LIKE DONUTS BLITZ
Good game but too expensive
The game itself has good graphics and great story but the story is short it isn't worth 7$ maybe 3$ but if they lower they price or add more levels/modes it would be a good purchase
Just A Balloon, Sir
This game was a great piece of story telling and had quite a few fun, innovative levels. However, the relatively high price they charge is not worth the criminally short gameplay.
I LOVE DONUTS
I loved this game but I was so disappointed when I beat it and I would LOVE to play more levels
This game is GREAT!! but it was so short. Literally finished it in a hour. So if you are cool with completely wasting $5, it’s worth it.
Drag stuff into a hole. Repeat. Not fun. I don't see why people like this game.
It’s not challenging at all... not really sure what the fuss is about (in saying that it’s a great game for toddlers my 3 year old loved it)
I like dragging the hole around working out what fits which makes it grow. The levels are tiny with max 30 items to collect. Half the game is reading dialogue between levels, as the crazy little critters complain about the holes. Who starts a game with forced fake mobile conversation? You start at exp level 9 which makes no sense and have to buy an item with money that you some how have. Needs more free form open world levels, not this locked down to one screen which you play for a couple minutes.
I’d love to give this game 5 stars as I absolutely loved it but like other review have said, it’s way too short. I think the story was the right length but I was expecting to be able to play a bunch of maybe standalone levels afterwards, especially for the $8 it costs. But really great work otherwise, I just hope we see them add a bunch of new levels in the future.
There was a speckled frog, Sitting on a speckled log, Eating all the honeybee's so freeeee There's a bee over there, Swimming in the open air, Making the honey for all of theeeeeee I just made that up when I heard Blitzs' different version of this poem. A like would be nice.
Chuck Norris doesn't moisturize. Chuck Norris waterboards.
First game hard, next game easy. Needs to be harder.
The concept is great, but the puzzles are too easy. I finished the game very quickly. I just don’t think the gameplay is worth the cost, but the graphics are amazing! Really aesthetically pleasing
You’ve seen the whole game in the first few minutes. Would be fine for a couple of dollars but not even close to being worth it at this price.
As of writing this comment, there are six hours and four minutes until 2019. OooOoOoooOOoOohhhHHhHhHHhhHhhHh dADdy.
Ardaşlar sakın yuklemeyin cok sacma oyun dil destegi bile tok
Story may have some holes but this was a great experience.
Blitz, I just wanted to say that your videos are amazing and funny. Love you, Cam.
Adversity causes some men to break, others to break records.
Donut County Wiki
Donut County is an indie video game developed by American indie designer Ben Esposito and published by Annapurna Interactive. In the game, the player moves a hole to swallow objects, which makes the hole increase in size. The concept originated in a game jam that used video game pitches from a Twitter account parody of game designer Peter Molyneux. It later expanded to be the inverse of Katamari Damacy. Other inspirations for the game included Hopi figurines—a theme Esposito later relinquished—and locations from Bruce Springsteen songs. Donut County was released in August 2018 for iOS, macOS, PlayStation 4, and Microsoft Windows platforms while versions for Xbox One and Nintendo Switch were released in December 2018. . blitz, donut county, Donut County Game, Donut County Gameplay, august2018, donut country music, donut county soundtrack,
Donut County App News
- Moonshine, ziplines and neon signs: 5 new Las Vegas attractions for 2019 - New Las Vegas attractions include a zipline, a speakeasy and distillery and an outpost of the best bar in North America.
- Critics’ Choice Sale: Deep Discounts on Prime Picks - A celebrated monster hunter, a gang of game of the year outlaws and a review-reigniting dragon - PlayStation Store’s Critic's Choice Sale brings savings up to 60 percent. PS Plus members save up to 75 percent.
- God of War arrasa en los D.I.C.E Awards 2019 con nueve premios, entre ellos el de mejor juego del año - Esta noche ha tenido lugar en Las Vegas la gala de los D.I.C.E Awards 2019, en la que la Academia de las Artes y las Ciencias Interactivas (AIAS) elige cuáles han sido los mejores videojuegos del año en un total de 23 categorías diferentes de todo tipo dedica…
- A Week In Orange County, CA, On $21.20 Per Hour - Welcome to Money Diaries, where we're tackling what might be the last taboo facing modern working women: money. We're asking millennials how they spend their hard-earned money during a seven-day period — and we're tracking every last dollar. Today: a receptio…