TV Mirror for Roku is the easy mirror app to share your iPhone or iPad screen on your Roku Streaming Player, Roku Stick or Roku TV. It's the most advanced screen mirroring solution with zero delay and the highest screen quality.
Mirror photos, videos, games, websites, apps, presentations, documents and spreadsheets on Roku.
* Supported Roku TVs: Hisense, Sharp, TCL, Insignia, Hitachi, Philips, Element, JVC
* Your iPhone/iPad and your Roku must be connected to the same wifi to enable screen mirroring. Please do not use VPN, Proxy, VLANS and Subnets.
* Latency is supreme (below 1 second) when you have good wifi network conditions
Limitations and Support
* Black screen issues: Some third party apps prevent screen mirroring. When you try to mirror them, you will just see a black screen on your TV, for example with Netflix and Disney+. This is a restriction chosen by Netflix and others, so we cannot fix it at the moment.
* Support: For support or feedback, please contact our team by mailing to [email protected]
If you like the app and our constant work on it, please give the app a positive rating on the App Store. Many thanks in advance from the development & support team.
Disclaimer: This app is not affiliated with Roku or any other trademark mentioned here.
- Bug fixes Please rate us on the App Store == It‘s very quick and will help us improve this app to provide you with better features and services.
Screen Mirroring+ for Roku Reviews (6,808)
Just downloaded this, not sure if its exclusive to the u.s.a or not but considering the other reviews having the same issue. Maybe this is the problem.. can you look into this? Id rather address issues than demand a refund straight away... ive connected my device to my ipad, it says its connecting, then says “click go to application” instead of shrugging this issue off like its not a problem, could you help me and everyone else who are having the same issue, without just being directed to apple for a refund? Surely this will only help you/your app developers resolve the problem.... if that is simply ignored then your making a false app that doesn’t work to gain a profit for personal gain. Which debatably is fraud... lol no need for mind games or manipulation theres already plenty of that in this world already ;) all the best, i hope i hear from you soon and we can resolve this problem.
Does not work and does not support sound either big rip off 😡
Install fine Connecting and mirroring fine No sound so what’s the point ?
Super slow can’t play games with this app
It doesn’t work at all I spent money on this I would like refund don’t even give me other things to try I want a refund right now😤
Do not buy this!
This isn’t really what I wanted. Most of the time it wouldn’t connect to my tv. It connected once and was working for about 5 mins and failed. I tried connecting multiple times but still wouldn’t connect again. Definitely going to try to get my money back.
Poor quality Wish I kept my $3 and not relayed on the company’s “Pro” advertising lol.
It is slow and no sound comes from the tv it bad quality and theres a delay wast if money
George varghese ponnachan
A red band flashing through out the screen mirroring. Please pay back subscription payment $4.99 Thanks George
I purchased this for my Telstra TV which uses Roku, however it does not work. It is incompatible. I would like a full refund as this was not made clear.
An optimist is a person who sees a green light everywhere, while the pessimist sees only the red spotlight... The truly wise person is colour-blind.