Build your own city as the new mayor. Create residential, commercial, and industrial zones. Build parks and recreation spots. Respond to crime and disasters. Watch your city come alive!
No microtransactions or long wait times! Everything is unlocked and rewarded through gameplay.
Pocket City re-imagines classic city building simulation gameplay for iOS devices.
Download link: itunes.apple.com/us/app/pocket-city/id1330451888?mt=8&at=10l5ae.
- Level 3 bank upgrade - Multi-build input for buildings - Fix bug on iPhoneX where the tutorial text is incorrectly sized
Pocket City App Video Statistics
Pocket City Reviews (26)
Should I buy this game is it worth it?????
This should be free not cost money
In theory a great game, if somewhat on the easy side, but definitely don’t buy this if using iPhone 6. Too laggy once the city reaches a reasonable size, with the game regularly shutting down and restarting. I feel it’s a shame I spent money on this as they should really have specified not suitable for the 6. If you have a better model phone then go ahead and get this.
I downloaded this game expecting it to be something to kill time however it quickly became one of my favourite iOS games. It’s simplicity combined with endless customisation made each and every world different. The reason I’ve given four stars is because there is no feature to allow you to turn buildings or change their orientation. This won’t bother everyone but I feel it’s needed to complete the game. It would have a much cleaner look and would feel more ‘personal’. Other than that a great little game that is worth every penny.
Good game :) How about some notifications... if there has been a disaster or something? Or notifications that there is a fire? Thank you :)
This game looks like TheoTown .. for those who don't know what TheoTown is, it is a city building app that's free to download .... For the Android device . Great game BTW this one pocket city is very relaxing experience
Goddamn, someone finally made a city building game for mobile with zero microtransactions. I'm tempted to buy, but i'm afraid it won't run on my iPad 2. Can anyone tell me if it works on the iPad 2???
Game is excellent, graphics are a little dated but overall great. However the game can be beat in as little as 3 hours and for $2.99 the game should say lest have regular updates or seasonal events.
I was playing in the sandbox when I realize..there aren’t any houses.i know it’s not a big thing but a town has to have houses.
I will say that for a long while this was my favorite game (and probably still is). It’s simple, inviting, and challenging; yet it gets old after a while. The game is repetitive and there’s not really anything to look forward to after you beat the hardest difficulty or finish your second or third town in sandbox. I wish there was more to the game, but maybe that’s soon to come. I still play on occasion when I’m bored, but it’s no longer the game I get on everyday to play.
Nice to see no in-app purchases or micro transactions. I got what I paid for and am happy with the price. I also look forward to seeing this progress with updates etc. Kudos to the developer for doing the right thing.
Max Power 2109
No micro transactions, the way the universe intended city building games to be.
This game is awesome. Was looking for a little city sim after playing Cities on desktop, and this fits the bill perfectly. It’s fun, cute and has a lot of depth if you really look into everything. Well worth the price!!
It's like a Mini Cities Skyline
Iraq doesn't have any weapons of mass destruction. Chuck Norris lives in Ohio.
Has it got multiplayer elements to it?
This game is quite a good game in which allows you to create your own city without any transactions involved, which is an uncommon factor in any simulation game. Definitely a purchase to make if you enjoy creating your own personal city. The only negative about the game is the constant crashing, which can be fixed in a patch, so it's not a problem that should remain in the game after it's first patch. In conclusion, purchase this amazing and fun game! Edit: The constant crashing seems to have been fixed after the most recent update in which was released August 6th.
The cautious seldom err.
Pocket City Wiki
Pocket City was the first album by Art Porter Jr.. Porter described his album as being one of the earliest forerunners in "smooth jazz". It also includes a mix of bebop and R&B..
Pocket City App News
- I'm Virginia K. Smith, Lifehacker Managing Editor, and This Is How I Work - Every week, we share the shortcuts, workspaces, and productivity tips of our favorite experts. This week, we’re going behind the scenes at Lifehacker. I’m Virginia K. Smith, and this is how I work. Read more...
- Sunday's Best Deals: Party Games, Projectors, Red Dead Redemption, and More - Portable projectors, party games, and a unique monitor arm lead off Sunday’s best deals from around the web. Read more...
- Jabra's Elite 65t are the most versatile headphones you can buy - Let's face it: Most of us don't want to spend our hard-earned cash on multiple pairs of headphones laying around for specific uses. Sure, it's nice to have your travel set, another for the gym and a third for pristine audio at the office, but for a lot of peo…
- Uber commits $10 million to sustainable transportation - Uber is putting $10 million behind sustainable transportation over the next three years. As part of the fund, Uber is donating $250,000 to SharedStreets, a non-profit organization focused on creating a shared standard for public streets and data sharing. Lyft…