Build your own city as the new mayor. Create residential, commercial, and industrial zones. Build parks and recreation spots. Respond to crime and disasters. Watch your city come alive!
No microtransactions or long wait times! Everything is unlocked and rewarded through gameplay.
Pocket City re-imagines classic city building simulation gameplay for iOS devices.
Note: Landscape and portrait mode can be toggled in the settings menu during gameplay, or by tapping the icon at the top right of the start screen.
Like or dislike, share, and comment! it truly helps to support the channel. Thanks for Watching! Subscribe for More! jgamerapps.com ...
- New earthquake disaster - Fix bug where water supply might not be calculated correctly after rebuilding from a disaster - Fix bug where lava from volcano may prevent rebuilding fully after disaster - Fix bug where using multi-build with animal pastures might cause a crash - Fix XP trick where starting events on empty cities can level up the player very quickly - Fix bug where sometimes Health stat can exceed 100%
Pocket City App Video Statistics
Pocket City Reviews (32)
Was this sandbox or story?
Can play offline?
Good game worth sinking some time in. Only slight negative for me is I wish the area is vastly bigger in sandbox mode. Even though the terrain is large (probably larger than the last Simcity on PC) I find it too easy filling the space in this mode and kinda shows its limitations with zone upgrades and stuff. Still a great game to lose a lot of time in and no iap’s plus in the main mode it’s far tougher so my quibble is mostly irrelevant 😉👍
Amazing game, just the type of city builder I have been looking for. Plenty of options and quests, interesting buildings etc... I would really love to see more customisation options such as different road types (dirt etc). I would also like to be able to rotate the camera... these are suggestions, and the game is the best with no in app purchases or ridiculous waiting times. Thank you developers!
Seems great but bugging me so much that it does not have landscape rotation to the point I don’t want to play it on iPad which is what I bought it for, looks great though.
Is there an infinite mode?
How to zoom in and zoom out
Most cases for iPads work such that the default orientation is landscape. The newest iPhones are now big enough that I prefer them in landscape for touch intensive games.
Tip for anyone struggling on expert: ignore the demand indicators entirely. Growth is based on the jobs percentage on the stats screen. As long as you have enough jobs for 100% of your citizens you will keep making money, provided your taxes are not set too low. Pocket City is fun for a few days but once you get the hang of it there is nothing more to do. You just sort of max out at level 100 and you’re done. Unlike most other city builders you can’t give your city an “identity” via development choices, landmarks, and other features.
It’s good... but for the money, not worth it at all. Maxed out the city already and now I’m bored of it and the more difficult options are too much work.
Usain Bolt once ran against Chuck Norris in a 40 yard dash. Bolt had a 20 yard head start. Chuck Norris won by 5 yards.
This game is good but it doesn’t really have anything exciting or entertaining about it
Finally we have the first city builder for iOS! All the rest are either ads or timers masked as a game. This is actually a solid polished game that doesn’t have any in app purchases!! Would highly recommend!!
great game but had for a day and allready almost filled up the map
Great game I want to buy it .... It reminds me of a game called (theotown)
Why isn’t it on iOS
Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to a better understanding of ourselves.
Pocket City Wiki
Pocket City was the first album by Art Porter Jr.. Porter described his album as being one of the earliest forerunners in "smooth jazz". It also includes a mix of bebop and R&B.. ios, simulation, mobile, game, app, iphone, Pocket City, free, review, tutorial, walkthrough, Tricks, gameplay, guide, download, first look, spotlight, showcase, new game, android, Tips,
Pocket City App News
- Transform Your Amazon Echo Into a White Noise Machine With This Skill - Every night around 2am, the gentleman that lives above me decides to move a piece of furniture and then throw roughly 7,000 pennies at it. Or at least that’s what I’ve convinced myself he’s doing. Whatever it is it’s startling and consistently wakes me up, bu…
- I'm Victor Jeffreys, Gizmodo Media Event Planner, and This Is How I Travel - Calling Victor Jeffreys an “event coordinator” feels like calling a unicorn “horned transport.” His events for Lifehacker’s parent company Gizmodo Media have featured pole dancing lobsters, high-fashion look books, and an ice sculpture conceived and commissio…
- I'm Hollywood Stylist Dana Asher Levine, and This Is How I Work - Even in a post-Miranda Priestly cerulean speech world, fashion jobs can be seen as something un-serious. Stylist Dana Asher Levine anticipates this, and in a written interview with Lifehacker she deftly explains the psychology of style, how her work helps cli…
- We're the 'Welcome to Night Vale' Team, and This Is How We Travel - Welcome to Night Vale is a community radio broadcast from a fictional American desert town where everything paranormal happens at once. Several times a year, this fiercely beloved horror-comedy podcast goes on tour, performing special live episodes around the…