Immerse yourself in the beautiful world of Hexologic. Solve challenging yet rewarding puzzles, listen to relaxing music, dive deep into the game’s atmosphere and fall in love with Sudoku again!
Hexologic is an easy to learn and highly addictive logic puzzle game. Based on hexagonal grids, Hexologic reinvents the rules of Sudoku. Combining the dots and the hexagons will be a rewarding experience for both puzzle game veterans and newcomers alike. Simple gameplay mechanics adorned with beautiful graphic design, relaxing music and challenging yet conquerable puzzles will guarantee many hours of fun for gamers of all ages.
IN HEXOLOGIC YOU’LL FIND:
• Relaxation, putting your mind at ease in the immersive atmosphere
• 6 completely different game worlds, each with unique gameplay mechanics
• Over 90 levels designed down to the smallest details
• Well-balanced puzzles
• Atmospheric soundtrack accentuating the game’s ambience
Jump into the world of Hexologic and prove you are the true master of the hexes!
A fun and well presented Sudoku like hexagonal puzzle game. Android - play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mythicowl.hexologic&hl=en iOS ...
iCloud save games, Achievements in Game Center
Hexologic App Video Statistics
Hexologic Reviews (0)
A great game. It’s like a better, more interesting version of sudoku. Everything can be worked out without having to spend real money. My best puzzle game for ages.
Really evil pete
Really enjoyed this app, and first I’ve paid for in ages. Unfortunately I’d got to level 60 and found the hidden puzzles in under a day. Please add more levels!
Only 60 levels, bought yesterday and finished today. Wish there were more!
Great logic puzzles. Simple and fun. Puzzles are just challenging enough without being overly frustrating. Great presentation. They’ve also updated it with more puzzles with new puzzle mechanics and iCloud saves! Finally I can play this across my devices and not lose my progress!
5 star game, but giving it 4 because there needs to be more levels.
Jack o' Harks
This is a positively beautiful game with smooth UI, enchanting visuals and a serene soundtrack—far beyond what one expects of a puzzle game. Its level of challenge is somewhat above moderate, requiring thorough logic but also some trial and error. Only caveat is the game length, which at roughly 100 levels (200 with “hard” mode) won’t last a decent airplane flight.
The puzzles are great, and I got the game after expansion so no complaints on length. The reason this gets 3 stars rather than 4 or 5 is the usability of the game on Apple TV is a big problem for me. I'm using the remote to play, and cannot find a way of jumping to the last puzzle completed. I have to swipe up ad nauseum to get to the latest puzzle set and SWIPING UP ON THE CURRENT PUZZLE TAKES ME ALL THE WAY BACK TO PUZZLE 1. If I can similarly swipe down on puzzle 1 to get to the latest unsolved, then I'm not going to be able to play until this is fixed. The cells at the bottom to jump through different color sets appears inaccessible via any button press combination.
Adding mute would take this from a 3 to a 4.
Relaxing but challenging. The music is calming and I’m enjoying the different levels.
I finished this game (plus the extra 15 ‘hard’ levels) with 3 hours. Ive been checking regularly to see if more have been added as its an incredible game (one of the first to challenge me in a while) but alas no more levels have been forthcoming. For a paid game i would expect a few more levels then what was provided. Because of this i cant give 5 stars. However thats the only complaint i can make (or have seen of the game) so i dont think its actually a bad thing that people are screaming for more levels, means the developers are doing something right.
I absolutely loved this game and finished all the hidden levels as well in no more than a few days of playing. The design is quite beautiful. Hopefully they make more levels considering it’s a paid app. Perhaps endless mode or something.
A Chuck Norris chess game is impossible to make because Chuck Norris doesn't have to move from his spot to Checkmate.
Love this game, wish there were more levels as I’ve already finished it.
What lies behind us and what lies before us are small matters compared to what lies within us.
Hexologic app wiki coming soon. Sudoku, puzzle, game, brain, training, Android, iOS, Steam, PC, hexagonal, hexagon, MythicOwl, challenge,
Hexologic App News
- Estas son las ofertas de Steam del fin de semana - Numerosos juegos rebajados. Éstas son las ofertas de Steam del fin de semana. Podemos encontrar una selección de buenas oportunidades como Dying Light, Hunt: Showdown o Ghost Recon Wildlands. Juego ó pack Precio Oferta Dto. "LOCK" PC Hasta 19:00 2…
- Jeu Hexologic sur Android - 0,99€ - Google Play Plongez-vous dans le beau monde de Hexologic. Résolvez des défis difficiles mais gratifiants, écoutez de la musique relaxante, plongez profondément dans l'atmosphère du jeu! Hexologic est un jeu de puzzle très facile à apprendre et pourtan…
- Trancelation leaves Early Access as full version arrives on Steam - 03/13/19MythicOwl, developer publisher of Trancelation has just announced that their game just left Early Access. A language learning arcade receive
- 153 Games Nominated for the 15th International Mobile Gaming Awards - Marseille, February 19, 2019 - The 15th International Mobile Gaming Awards Global (IMGA Global) today announced the 153 games that have been nominate