Immerse yourself in the beautiful world of Hexologic. Solve challenging yet rewarding puzzles, listen to relaxing music, dive deep into the game’s atmosphere and fall in love with Sudoku again!
Hexologic is an easy to learn and highly addictive logic puzzle game. Based on hexagonal grids, Hexologic reinvents the rules of Sudoku. Combining the dots and the hexagons will be a rewarding experience for both puzzle game veterans and newcomers alike. Simple gameplay mechanics adorned with beautiful graphic design, relaxing music and challenging yet conquerable puzzles will guarantee many hours of fun for gamers of all ages.
IN HEXOLOGIC YOU’LL FIND:
• Relaxation, putting your mind at ease in the immersive atmosphere
• 4 completely different game worlds, each with unique gameplay mechanics
• Over 60 levels designed down to the smallest details
• Well-balanced puzzles
• Atmospheric soundtrack accentuating the game’s ambience
Jump into the world of Hexologic and prove you are the true master of the hexes!
no commentary Gameplay Walkthrough playthrough guide review Get This Game itunes.apple.com/us/app/hexologic/id1343246862 ...
15 hidden levels are now easier to spot!
Hexologic App Video Statistics
Hexologic Reviews (1)
A great game. It’s like a better, more interesting version of sudoku. Everything can be worked out without having to spend real money. My best puzzle game for ages.
Really evil pete
Really enjoyed this app, and first I’ve paid for in ages. Unfortunately I’d got to level 60 and found the hidden puzzles in under a day. Please add more levels!
Only 60 levels, bought yesterday and finished today. Wish there were more!
Sci Fi Superfly
The Animations are great 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 The Graphics are great 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 The Idea if the game is great and very relaxing 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 The Soundtrack has nothing special about it 🌟🌟 as it gets kind of noisy & disturbing, if a piano was used instead it would be much better in my opinion.
Really upset that I paid for this app. There are only 75 levels. However entertaining the game isn’t worth the money spent. It needs more levels or it should be free.
The puzzles are fun. But there are only 75 of them so you really only get a few hours worth of enjoyment. This is really disappointing.
The last time Chuck Norris had a crab salad was when he ate your wife's box lunch.
Great little puzzle game though, still worth the price
Love this game, wish there were more levels as I’ve already finished it.
You give before you get.
Hexologic app wiki coming soon. Hexologic, Hexologic gameplay, Hexologic review, Sudoku, puzzle, pc, game, pc game, android, ios, puzzle game, sudoku game, Strategy, Indie, Casual, Atmospheric, ios puzzle, ios sudoku game, android puzzle game, android sudoku game,
Hexologic App News
- The Week In Games: Big Dinosaurs - This week is E3, so the game offerings are slight, but it’s the perfect time to learn how to create your own dinosaur park. Read more...
- The Week In Games: Summertime Vampires - If you like vampires in the middle of summer, then this week is a real treat for you. Read more...
- Top 5 most popular Android apps from last week: ARCore, Hexologic - Every week we cover new Android apps with Fresh Meat on Wednesday, followed by Android Gaming on Thursday and Top 10 App Updates on Friday. When Monday rolls around, we look back to see which apps were the most appealing to our audience. Read on for the five …
- Nintendo Download: Sushi Striker: The Way of the Sushido - Nintendo Download: Sushi Striker: The Way of the Sushido