Two-week free trial! OmniFocus Standard and Pro are in-app purchases, with discounts for people who bought earlier versions of OmniFocus for iOS. Download the app for details.
Use OmniFocus to accomplish more every day. Create projects and tasks, organize them with tags, focus on what you can do right now — and get stuff done.
OmniFocus — now celebrating 10 years as the trusted, gold-standard to-do list app — brings unrivaled power and flexibility to your iPhone and iPad, making it easy to work the way you want to work.
OmniFocus manages everything in your busy life. Use projects to organize tasks naturally, and then add tags to organize across projects. Easily enter tasks when you’re on the go, and process them when you have time. Tap the Forecast view — which shows both tasks and calendar events — to get a handle on your day. Use the Review perspective to keep your projects and tasks on track.
Then let our free syncing system make sure you data is the same on every device. (And on OmniFocus for Mac, available separately.) Because your data is encrypted, it’s safe in the cloud.
STANDARD FEATURES (VIA IN-APP PURCHASE)
• NEW: Tags add a powerful additional organizing tool. Create tags for person, energy level, priority, location, and more.
• NEW: Batch editing lets you set due dates, tags, and other data for multiple tasks all at once
• NEW: Flexible inspectors allow you to show only the features you use, and reorder them so your favorites are where you want them
• NEW: The Forecast view shows your tasks and calendar events in order, so you can better see what’s coming up in your day
• NEW: Enhanced repeating tasks are easier than ever to set up — and they work with real-world examples such as the first weekday of the month
• Inbox is where you quickly add tasks — save them when you think of them, organize them later
• Syncing supports end-to-end encryption so that your data is safe wherever it’s stored, on our server or yours
• Notes can be attached to your tasks, so you have the information you need
• Attachments — graphics and audio — add rich information to your tasks
• View options let you customize each perspective by deciding what it should show and how it should filter your tasks
• The Review perspective takes you through your projects and tasks — so you stay organized
• With Siri support you can add tasks just by talking
• OmniFocus Mail Drop adds tasks via email and works with services like IFTTT and Zapier
• The Today Widget and the Apple Watch app show you your most important items — you don’t even have to open OmniFocus on your phone to know what’s up
• Support for TaskPaper Text and omnifocus:///add and /paste URLs lets you automate using Workflow
Pro features make OmniFocus even more powerful:
PRO FEATURES (VIA IN-APP PURCHASE)
• Custom perspectives help you create new ways to see your data by filtering and grouping projects and tags. NEW: The filtering rules are simpler to use while being more powerful than ever, letting you combine rules with “all,” “any,” and “none.” You can also choose any image to use as your custom perspective’s icon, and a custom tint color to go with it.
• NEW: Today’s Forecast can include items with a specific tag, and you can reorder those tasks however you choose, so you can plan your day better
• The customizable sidebar and home screen lets you organize your perspectives the way you want to, for super-fast access
• The Today Widget shows a perspective of your choice in Notification Center
Download OmniFocus right now and start your free trial! The app includes a quick tutorial and a manual — and there’s plenty more on the website.
If you have feedback or questions, our Support Humans would love to hear from you! Send email to [email protected], call us at at 1-800-315-6664 or +1-206-523-4152, or reach us on Twitter at @omnifocus.
OmniFocus 3 is almost out! This is a full exploration of the iOS beta feature. The soon-to-be released OmniFocus 3 adds a new layout and ability to add tasks ...
OmniFocus 3.1.1 is a minor update focused on bug fixes. • Crash — Fixed a crash that first appeared in OmniFocus 3.1 for iOS. • Documentation — Updated the reference manual for Siri Shortcuts. If you have any feedback or questions, we’d love to hear from you! The Omni Group offers free tech support; you can email [email protected], call 1–800–315–6664 or 1–206–523–4152, or tweet @OmniFocus. If OmniFocus empowers you, we would appreciate an App Store review. Your review will help other people find OmniFocus and make them more productive too.
OmniFocus 3 App Video Statistics
OmniFocus 3 Reviews (47)
Have they removed Omnifocus 2 form the App Store now? It seems they have. So I guess we will be forced to upgrade at some point ?
Will OmniFocus 3 iOS since with OmniFocus 2 OS X?
Using is app you will be poor, this company using ommifocus 4 , 5, 6, 7,....... to ask you pay if you want to continuous use. If this apps is object I quietly throw to rubbish bin.
hi can i change the colors of the tags?
I joined the beta and have used the beta for almost two months. I got to say it yet changed how I used it and I will not upgrade it in a foreseeable future.
Chuck Norris is the reason that the Army had to change their slogan, "Army of One".
I like OF and the improvements in version 3, but they aren’t earthshaking. Things 3 is still cleaner, quicker and more intuitive for my use.
Can't most of these features be achieved via the stock productivity apps?
If you love life, don't waste time, for time is what life is made up of.
OmniFocus 3 Wiki
OmniFocus 3 app wiki coming soon. OmniFocus 3, OmniFocus, Omni Group, OmniFocus 2, Beta, iOS, Apps, Apple, Todoist, Asana, Monday.com, Monday.com review, Monday review, evernote, things 3, 2do app, GTD, David Allen, GTD App, Ken Case, Francesco D'Alessio, Keep Productive, Calendars 5, Things 3 Calendar, Tools, cultured code, productivity app, getting things done, omnifocus (software), omnifocus gtd,
OmniFocus 3 App News
- What’s the best email app for iPhone? - E-mail, like calendars, is something that is very personal. Over the years, email has morphed from a way to send electronic letters to turning into the digital hub of all we do online. Your Facebook account is tied to an email. Your Amazon account is tied to …
- App Roundup: Bear, Fortnite, Things 3, Halide, Jamf, more! - The iOS and Mac App Store are constantly updated with new apps and updates to existing software on a daily basis, and it's difficult to keep track of it all. AppleInsider highlights some of the more notable app changes that have taken place over the last week.
- Hands on: Due 3 for iOS is a reminder app that won't ever let you forget - The new update to Due improves exactly how often it nags you until you've done something. AppleInsider tries to press snooze.
- 从同质化到个性化：苹果 App Store 的十年设计发展之路 - 编者按：作者回顾了苹果App Store中十款应用软件十年来图标的演变，通过分析各款软件重大更新的变化点，总结出应用软件行业逐步从同质化走向差异化，各款软件开始开发出自己的特点，而苹果发布的新版本iOS也必将引领新的设计趋势。 Apple公司最近在官方网站上发布了一篇简单的博客，宣布了近期历史上最重要的设计机遇之一。 “我想说，我们想在iPhone上使用原生的第三方应用程序，我们计划在二月份让开发人员使用SDK。”史蒂夫乔布斯写道，在不到一年后的某个安静的周四早晨，App Store向iPhone用户开放了超过5…