Two-week free trial! OmniFocus Standard and Pro are in-app purchases, with discounts for people who bought earlier versions of OmniFocus for iOS. Download the app for details.
Use OmniFocus to accomplish more every day. Create projects and tasks, organize them with tags, focus on what you can do right now — and get stuff done.
OmniFocus — now celebrating 10 years as the trusted, gold-standard to-do list app — brings unrivaled power and flexibility to your iPhone and iPad, making it easy to work the way you want to work.
OmniFocus manages everything in your busy life. Use projects to organize tasks naturally, and then add tags to organize across projects. Easily enter tasks when you’re on the go, and process them when you have time. Tap the Forecast view — which shows both tasks and calendar events — to get a handle on your day. Use the Review perspective to keep your projects and tasks on track.
Then let our free syncing system make sure your data is the same on every device. (And on OmniFocus for Mac, available separately.) Because your data is encrypted, it’s safe in the cloud.
STANDARD FEATURES (VIA IN-APP PURCHASE)
• NEW: Tags add a powerful additional organizing tool. Create tags for person, energy level, priority, location, and more.
• NEW: Batch editing lets you set due dates, tags, and other data for multiple tasks all at once
• NEW: Flexible inspectors allow you to show only the features you use, and reorder them so your favorites are where you want them
• NEW: The Forecast view shows your tasks and calendar events in order, so you can better see what’s coming up in your day
• NEW: Enhanced repeating tasks are easier than ever to set up — and they work with real-world examples such as the first weekday of the month
• Inbox is where you quickly add tasks — save them when you think of them, organize them later
• Syncing supports end-to-end encryption so that your data is safe wherever it’s stored, on our server or yours
• Notes can be attached to your tasks, so you have the information you need
• Attachments — graphics and audio — add rich information to your tasks
• View options let you customize each perspective by deciding what it should show and how it should filter your tasks
• The Review perspective takes you through your projects and tasks — so you stay organized
• With Siri support you can add tasks just by talking
• OmniFocus Mail Drop adds tasks via email and works with services like IFTTT and Zapier
• The Today Widget and the Apple Watch app show you your most important items — you don’t even have to open OmniFocus on your phone to know what’s up
• Support for TaskPaper Text and omnifocus:///add and /paste URLs lets you automate using Workflow
Pro features make OmniFocus even more powerful:
PRO FEATURES (VIA IN-APP PURCHASE)
• Custom perspectives help you create new ways to see your data by filtering and grouping projects and tags. NEW: The filtering rules are simpler to use while being more powerful than ever, letting you combine rules with “all,” “any,” and “none.” You can also choose any image to use as your custom perspective’s icon, and a custom tint color to go with it.
• NEW: Today’s Forecast can include items with a specific tag, and you can reorder those tasks however you choose, so you can plan your day better
• The customizable sidebar and home screen lets you organize your perspectives the way you want to, for super-fast access
• The Today Widget shows a perspective of your choice in Notification Center
Download OmniFocus right now and start your free trial! The app includes a quick tutorial and a manual — and there’s plenty more on the website.
If you have feedback or questions, our Support Humans would love to hear from you! Send email to [email protected], call us at at 1-800-315-6664 or +1-206-523-4152, or reach us on Twitter at @omnifocus.
OmniFocus 3 is almost out! This is a full exploration of the iOS beta feature. The soon-to-be released OmniFocus 3 adds a new layout and ability to add tasks ...
OmniFocus 3.1.8 is a minor update focused on bug fixes. • Sync – OmniFocus now recovers from "Reference of object which could not be resurrected" errors by moving orphaned items to the Inbox (Actions) or the top level of Projects (Projects and Folders) or Tags (Tags). If you have any feedback or questions, we’d love to hear from you! The Omni Group offers free tech support; you can email [email protected], call 1–800–315–6664 or 1–206–523–4152, or tweet @OmniFocus. If OmniFocus empowers you, we would appreciate an App Store review. Your review will help other people find OmniFocus and make them more productive too.
OmniFocus 3 App Video Statistics
OmniFocus 3 Reviews (46)
Why don't we have OmniFocus for android?
Have they removed Omnifocus 2 form the App Store now? It seems they have. So I guess we will be forced to upgrade at some point ?
This app will cost you £140 on Mac and iOS. Really for a task manager? It’s not even cross-platform for that price. I used to love Omni apps and have been using them since 2007. Now they are just unaffordable.
Carlos the geek
Just upgraded to v3 & instantly regret, not much new for how much they want but more importantly is it is buggy as hell. Never had a problem with the old app but now it just gets stuck & I can’t go back so I have to shut down & restart the app. Keep finding little features that are now missing & make it worse! Can’t believe I’ve just paid to make my app worse 😢
II DarkEaglE II
One of the best management tools on the market right now. The fact that it is cross device too makes it ideal for truly organised people. You do need to have a good GTD workflow for this to be used to the max but even half way this out stands out from the crowds as the best tool.
Possibly Correct Media
Will OmniFocus 3 iOS since with OmniFocus 2 OS X?
For those who choose to buy Omnifocus 3, please read along. I am a fan of the GTD method and Omnifocus is a great cultivation to the idea they adopted from David Allen. However, omnifocus used to be about catering to customer needs, but now, they are out to get your money, promise you a great app but ONLY UNTIL the next version comes app. At which point, they abandon their previous version, and while they don’t force upgrades onto customers, they stop updating the app, the app keeps crashing and customers would be forced to either cough up more money for an upgrade or simply abandon the app. My OF 2 Pro crashes a lot now, although one would expect from having paid a steep price for one app, that it would at least be maintained from a stability point of view, but no, iOS keeps updating and the app remains the same. Yes, OF do offer discounted upgrades to existing customer, BUT, a loyal existing customer would end up be paying more for the next pro version than a new customer. So, if you want to buy it, good luck, and keep your fingers crossed they wouldn’t abandon you for the new OF 4.
I’ve been an OmniFocus user since it was an OmniOutliner Pro addon. I’ve had the same database since the day OmniFocus was announced. I just upgraded to OF3 for iOS, using it on my iPad. I have not used Mac OF3, yet. I am totally confused as to what is a project versus a nested task in this interface. Further, I see a new task button, but it always puts the task in the inbox even though I have a project selected. Tapping +Save creates a new task, which defaults to the Inbox again. Contexts from earlier dbs become tags, immediately devaluing the benefit of tags. At the start, all my tags now have the broad descriptors that contexts required. There is no to remove all tags. Tags can’t be sorted so if you create a handy “today” tag, it’s way at the bottom and you have to scroll. Nested tags are half baked. No support for grouping by nested tags in Perspectives. Refresh progress graphic did not dismiss after sync completed. Inbox shows 1 item but no items available. Removing a tag from a tagged item while in a tagged view causes the item to disappear and focus to be lost before you can add another tag to it. The only solution is to search for it from the inbox. The share button shares a link to data in the app. Why would anyone expect it to do that by default instead of share a perspective’s worth of tasks with a manager or coworker? This is utterly sloppy work. Omnigroup: get serious about the details. You used to be. You no longer are.
I switched from Alloy Tasks to Wunderlist because I need a Todo application that lets me share tasks and syncs reliably (Alloy’s downfall, sadly). Wunderlist is pretty good, but I would prefer a more sophisticated application. I do check out OmniFocus periodically, and I may switch over if it ever supports shared tasks.
Using is app you will be poor, this company using ommifocus 4 , 5, 6, 7,....... to ask you pay if you want to continuous use. If this apps is object I quietly throw to rubbish bin.
Apparently they have two different graphic design teams working on the Mac version and the iOS version. The Mac version is pretty darn nice to look at, iOS version? Ugly as sin with blaring white UI. I’ll buy the MAC version and skip this one. Pro tip; take a look at “Wunderlist" for some design tips. oh, one more thing, why in the heck can you not add a action directly into a sub folder?! Are you seriously telling me that you have to add it to the bottom of a long list and drag it up and then re-position it? FAIL
This is obviously my favorite system for following GTD, but another thing that sets OmniFocus apart is the support. I emailed with a question and had it answered quickly *and* learned something I can use for other apps. This app team rocks.
Purchased this because of all the hype around it. It seems to do the same thing as Wunderlist and Wunderlist looks and functions MUCH better.
This is an excellent app. And we all know App developers need to be paid. However, app developers and apple together are making their products more and more expensive. Ruining Apple one overcharged dollar at a time.
This company will take your cash and deny you you the app when they decide it is time for you to upgrade. They refuse to be interoperable and if I had a reason to move my GTD to a new system, thanks OmniFocus 3, this is it.
I've been using OmniFocus for a few years now and it is an exceptionally powerful tool. I love the way it adapts to what you need. I started out using it as a list organiser but now I use a lot more of the custom features. The company listens to their community constantly and never stops iterating. I have tried Things however it didn't meet the demands of how I actually operate. If GTD is how you stay productive I think you'll love OmniFocus. This tool allows me to stay calm and insanely focused. Ps. While driving recently I captured an input using Siri "start writing app reviews" - it just showed up and this is my first review.
@2QkkBeAubcj7HxR こんにちは👋😃 最近体重はかって無いなぁ😅 けっこうポッチャリしてますよ😄 (飼い主に似て😱) あっ!息子のパールだった🤣 近々、体重測定して、またツイートしますね😄
Dari UNWTO Award 2016 di Madrid Spanyol, Indonesia juga menyabet 3 penghargaan, dan Malaysia kembali nihil. Bahkan…
@sirabee_news: フォロー＆でAmazonギフト券1000円分が3名様に当たる！ ①@sirabee_newsをフォロー ②このツイートを ③記事リンクをクリックしてツイート→ で応募完了！締切は3/27…
hi can i change the colors of the tags?
Jesus could walk on water...Chuck Norris can swim on land.
It seems I was stymied at the first hurdle - you don’t get to try the standard *and* pro, it’s either or, and if you don’t want it, then you can’t seem to remove it from your purchasing list. About to complain to Apple.
I tested many of the to do apps and this is the best one.
I joined the beta and have used the beta for almost two months. I got to say it yet changed how I used it and I will not upgrade it in a foreseeable future.
Yanlışlıkla satın aldım İngilizce iptal edemiyorum yardım edin
I like OF and the improvements in version 3, but they aren’t earthshaking. Things 3 is still cleaner, quicker and more intuitive for my use.
You may say Im a dreamer, but Im not the only one, I hope someday you will join us, and the world will live as one.
OmniFocus 3 Wiki
OmniFocus 3 app wiki coming soon. OmniFocus 3, OmniFocus, Omni Group, OmniFocus 2, Beta, iOS, Apps, Apple, Todoist, Asana, Monday.com, Monday.com review, Monday review, evernote, things 3, 2do app, GTD, David Allen, GTD App, Ken Case, Francesco D'Alessio, Keep Productive, Calendars 5, Things 3 Calendar, Tools, cultured code, productivity app, getting things done, omnifocus (software), omnifocus gtd,
OmniFocus 3 App News
- Inspiration from the “Notebook System,” Wendy de la Rosa, Sturgill Simpson, and More - Once a month (or so), I share a dozen things that have inspired me to greater personal, professional, and financial success in my life. I hope they bring similar success to your life. 1. Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe on the potential of others “If I accept you a…
- Pocket Lists 2 — Simple and Elegant Productivity - Over the last few years, I’ve used and reviewed quite a few productivity apps and suites. It is always great seeing developers cater to the more casual audiences on one hand, with apps like Clear and Due, and also the “Getting Things Done” crowd on the other …
- 从自身情况出发，合理地调整我的任务管理系统 | 2018 年度征文 - 编注：本文是 「我的 2018 年度关键词」年度征文活动 的第 18 篇入围文章，你可以 点此查看 完整获奖名单。 本文仅代表作者本人观点，少数派对标题和排版略作调整。 小时候的我，在记忆事情上一直是 7 秒记忆，如果不把学业上的事情记录在案，十有八九会忘记某一件或者某一些事，然后漏写作业，出现没办法按时交作业的尴尬的情况。所以从小开始就习惯性的将每天开始把每天要写的作业记在专门的本子上。后来这本本子开始逐渐拓展记录范围，开始记录我生活和记忆中的琐事，帮助我更好的记录各式各样的琐事，并在需要的时候进行统一整理。 …
- 不是只能用来看剧，这是我用 iPad 打造的学习体系 | 2018 年度征文 - 编注：本文是 「我的 2018 年度关键词」年度征文活动 的第 22 篇入围文章，你可以 点此查看 完整获奖名单。 本文仅代表作者本人观点，少数派对标题和排版略作调整。 春节的尾巴尚在目力所及之内，对于一众学生来说，膨胀的红包亟待有效的释放。去年春节，我购入了 2017 版 iPad Pro（并配置了 Apple Pencil 和 Logitech 的 Slim 键盘）。经过一年的发掘和磨合，我逐渐建立起一套基于 iPad 的个人学习体系。下文将以我的学术生活为例子，为犹豫是否购买 iPad Pro 的学生们提供…