It's time to use your brain and find a way to bump the balls!
The rule's easy, just draw lines or shapes to bump the balls, you will need your wisdom and imagination.
You'll surely love this game once you get how it works!
* Free to play, play it anywhere anytime
* Suitable for all ages
* Simple rules but a little difficult to clear the level, you'll find the addiction.
* You can also enjoy the fun of collecting pens
* Now try to get a higher score and share it with your friends!
* New levels update every week
subscribe : youtube.com/c/PlayAppTube Kids channel : youtube.com/channel/UCHkcOKnW1zUOn3fS5J_1McQ?sub_confirmation=1 ...
- Christmas Events start, collect Candies to exchange for festival skins and enjoy the Christmas Party. - New skin available! - Gameplay optimized.
Love Balls App Video Statistics
Love Balls Reviews (106)
PlayKhana لعب خانا
One of the best games, Make you nervous when you watch others play for you. who is with me??
This is a No_1 noob in this game.
Love bAlls 10000,0000
ياسين حسين 34
cute god gob
E equals M C squared. Chuck Norris equals death, period.
no se hablar en inglés 😣😥🤧😭😰
Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.
Love Balls App News
- 2 Food Processors Tested: Breville, Cuisinart - Even if your knife skills are solid, a food processor is still faster and more convenient for bigger projects.
- Dog completely overjoyed after getting 24 tennis balls as a gift - There's only one thing that dogs love more than meat scraps: tennis balls. Kudos to Twitter user @radicalJulianna for understanding her pup on a deep, emotional level, and treating him to a buffet of tennis balls this Christmas. Look at all that actual joy. M…
- 5 Danish holiday traditions to make Christmas last a whole month - When my mother recently came over from Denmark to visit me in London, she had with her 24 numbered, individually wrapped presents. They’re just small things and trinkets, I can tell from squeezing the parcels. And I know, because she’s given me a set of 24 pr…
- The Most Memorable Lines That Made It Into The Times This Year - We asked our reporters, editors and critics to share some of their favorite lines of 2018 — the funny, the poetic, the astonishing and the surreal.