It's time to use your brain and find a way to bump the balls!
The rule's easy, just draw lines or shapes to bump the balls, your will need your wisdom and imagination.
You'll surely love this game once you get how it works!
* Free to play, play it anywhere anytime
* Suitable for all ages
* Simple rules but a little difficult to clear the level, you'll find the addiction.
* You can also enjoy the fun of collecting pens
* Now try to get a higher score and share it with your friends!
* New levels update every week
subscribe : youtube.com/c/PlayAppTube Kids channel : youtube.com/channel/UCHkcOKnW1zUOn3fS5J_1McQ?sub_confirmation=1 ...
- Minor improvements
Love Balls App Video Statistics
Love Balls Reviews (24)
.________. ~-~ *~*
BRAIN DOTS COPY GOD DAMNIT
I have that game and is easy
No hate but i know that you press the idea button cause before you press it, the button has an ad sign and when you see it you remember it and you restart it
Chuck Norris once grabbed Vin Diesel and inserted his index finger into Vin Diesel's anus. Vin Diesel got very pissed over the matter. Chuck Norris then started kicking him continously non-stop for a day for not having any sense of humor.
When your love dies before you can kiss him
thumbs down >m<
When fate hands us a lemon, lets try to make lemonade.
Love Balls App News
- I'm Smosh Games Host Mari Takahashi, and This Is How I Work - Before Mari Takahashi joined entertainment company Smosh, her job was ballet dancing, and her career aspiration was to make a living teaching dance. Now she’s in charge of Smosh Games, a YouTube channel with over 7 million subscribers, where she regularly app…
- Everything you need to know to master custard (and how to make proper creme brulee) - Ever wanted to make ace desserts, sweets, and baked goods but intimidated by the process? Welcome to Pastry School, a course from James Beard Award-nominated pastry chef Dana Cree. This week, Pastry School will dive into the fine art of custards. Read more...
- How to Waste Less Plastic This Summer - After this miserable year in a miserable time in human history, you are right to greet summer with an explosion of joy and celebration. But summer also unfortunately usually comes with an explosion of trash, plastic waste, and other single-use garbage that w…
- TED 2018: Thought-Reading Machines and the Death of Love - A new holographic technology promises to replace expensive medical imaging. But it might also blur individual human identities.