11 Civilizations, 34 Heroes, Real Warfare
From the depths of obscurity to the peaks of legend, you will be the author of your civilization's history. Will you launch epic wars and conquer the entire world? Or rise up as a virtuous leader renowned for your sagacity? Will you set off to explore the unknown as a pioneer? Or dedicate yourself to helping your own people?
Only time will tell...
Battles are not pre-calculated but happen in real time on the map. Anyone can join or leave a battle at any time, allowing true RTS gameplay. See an ally being attacked right in your backyard? Send some troops to help your buddy out, or launch a surprise counterattack on the attacker’s city.
#Seamless World Map#
All in-game action takes place on a single, enormous map inhabited by players and NPC characters. No isolated bases or separate battle screens. Never before seen on mobile “infinite zoom” feature allows you to transition freely between the world view and individual cities or barbarian outposts. Map features include natural obstructions such as rivers and mountain ranges and strategic passes that must be captured to gain entrance to neighboring regions.
#Eleven Unique Civilizations#
Choose one of 11 historical civilizations (more to come!) and guide your civilization from a lone clan into a great power. Each civilization has its own architecture, unique units, and special advantages.
#Exploration & Investigation#
The world of Rise of Kingdoms is covered in thick fog. Dispatch scouts to explore this mysterious land and uncover the hidden treasure within. Investigate lost temples, barbarian fortresses, mysterious caves, and tribal villages, gather intelligence on your enemies, and prepare yourself for the ultimate clash!
#Unrestricted Troop Movements#
New orders can be issued to troops at any time, offering limitless strategic possibilities. Launch a feint at an enemy city, then circle back and meet up with your alliance army to capture a pass. Dispatch troops to collect lumber from a nearby forest and have them pick off a few barbarian clans along the way. Forces can also be split up between multiple commanders so that you can engage in multiple actions simultaneously.
Full set of alliance features allow players to help one another: alliance chat with built-in translation function, officer roles, map indicators to coordinate strategies, and more! Alliances can expand their territory to gain resources, capture mountain passes and barbarian outposts to strengthen their position, and work together to unlock group achievements.
#Conquer the Kingdom#
Fight alongside your alliance to take control of this vast kingdom. Clash with other players and use superior tactics to emerge victorious in a MMO strategy battle royale. Rise to the top and you and your civilization will be written down in your kingdom’s history!
Call upon dozens of historical figures who will serve as your trustworthy commanders, from Julius Caesar and Sun Tzu to Joan of Arc and Kusunoki Masashige. Level up your commanders by defeating barbarians and sending them into battles, then upgrade their abilities using an RPG style talent tree and skill system.
*Infinite Zoom--never before seen on mobile!
*Civilization Specific Cities
*3D Character Models
New Rise of Kingdoms guide to starting out the game on the right foot! Rise of Kingdoms download: iOS: bit.ly/2J2HIKL Android: bit.ly/2AfzcVX Thanks ...
1. A New Hero has Come! --A new female commander: Aethelflaed, the undefeated Lady of the Mercians, will soon be available for purchase at the Medal Store! --Infantry commander: Alexander the Great, one of history’s greatest conquerors, is waiting to be recruited in the Wheel of Fortune! 2. New Expedition Content With the correct troop placement, we can take down any enemy as naturally as drinking water. With every challenge, we will leave a bloody battlefield behind us, testament to our might! In order to challenge our more advanced Governors, we have added 10 new quests. 3. New Systems --Assign/View Commander Titles: Governors can now grant a select few of their commanders titles from their Governor Profile page, granting said commanders extra bonuses. --Alliance Message Board: Governors can now access a message board from the Alliance page. Start your own topic or reply to others! 4. More Decorations Midsummer Festival Limited Offer: --Babylonian Gardens city theme, avatar frame and name plaque are now available. --Ottoman Empire name plaque and avatar frame are now available. --Limited edition decoration: Bonfire Dance The Lost Kingdom Limited Offer: --Lost Kingdom limited-edition avatar frame: Wild Spirit is now available. 5. The Lost Kingdom Optimizations: --The Lost Kingdom has been added to the Kingdom list. --The King can use special privileges in The Lost Kingdom as normal. --In the Lost Kingdom, Governors can still enjoy the effects of bonuses from Kingdom Buffs and Titles. --The difficulty level of the Crusader Fortress has been lowered moderately. --Your Governor Profile page will now include your new Kingdom Number next to your ID. 6. Other Changes --The Ark of Osiris has received a comprehensive overhaul, significantly decreasing the chance of dropped connections. --Governors whose City Halls have reached Level 25 can exchange Building Speedup cards for equivalent Training Speedup cards in the “War and Peace” event. --The multi-selection function for troops has been optimized, and will remember your last selection. --Added a leadership ability to higher-level barbarians: immunity to control skills.
Rise of Kingdoms App Video Statistics
Rise of Kingdoms Reviews (93)
S K Y SALVATORE
I find these type of games so damn boring. It's like people who go to the casino and play slot machines just watching numbers go in circles LOL
I like Ancient Rome the most scipio is a boss
Did any one else get a Rise of Civilization as to watch this vid ?
Hey nick. Bot trying to boast, but im CH14 and im at 1 mil. I prefee starting with ottoman, well rounded in all factors.
Right way to start is contact devs and promise them to stream and scam people into buying if they give you free resources 😂
Chuck Norris once had unprotected sex with Tila Tequila and didn't catch anything.
Pedja In Air
I started to watch RoC for begginers then i saw i have 700k pow
I actually said this like ABOUT TWO WEEKS AGO, “DIPLOMACY👏IS👏KEY👏
The heart has its reasons which reason knows not of.
Rise of Kingdoms Wiki
Rise of Kingdoms app wiki coming soon. nickatnyte, spoobyhd, How to START the game RIGHT | Rise of Civilizations Coaching with SpoobyHD, rise of civilizations, rise of civilizations tips, rise of kingdoms gameplay, rise of kingdoms tips, rise of kingdoms best commander, rise of kingdoms best civilization, rise of kingdoms ark of osiris, rise of kingdoms lost crusade, rise of kingdoms puzzle, rok gameplay, rok game tips, rok gamer, rok kingdom vs kingdom, rok kingdom jumping, rok lost kingdom,
Rise of Kingdoms App News
- Game of Thrones ended as a shared communal experience - Dozens of fans have gathered to watch the final episode of Game of Thrones on a dimly lit patio in north Brooklyn. It’s pleasantly warm, which means an errant mosquito or two. Noise from a nearby air conditioner makes the rise and fall of a dramatic music cue…
- Game of Thrones season 8 finale: Who survived and where did they end up? - CNET - Who made it through the great Game and where are they headed next? The fate of every character revealed.
- 21 details you might have missed on the final episode of 'Game of Thrones' - Warning: Spoilers ahead for the series finale of HBO's "Game of Thrones" titled "The Iron Throne." For INSIDER's usual recap of HBO's hit series, we're bringing you the smaller moments and references from Sunday night's episode you might have missed. From the…
- How that devastating 'Game of Thrones' finale death was an imperfect fulfillment of the show's biggest prophecy - Warning: Major spoilers head for the series finale of HBO's "Game of Thrones." On its series finale episode, "Game of Thrones" brought one final prophecy from George R.R. Martin's books to life. The show never directly mentioned Azor Ahai or the sacrifice of …