The most challenging and fun game of 2018! Protect your balloon with your shield while it's rising up! Beware of the obstacles.
Move your shield with one finger to protect your balloon. Clear your way as you reach higher and higher!
Shield control is very easy but it's very hard to reach high scores!
Challenge your friends for the highest score!
- Free to play
- One finger control
- Different obstacles and experience every time
- Endless gameplay
Rise up app game highscore 3000 Points.
- New Levels
Rise Up App Video Statistics
Rise Up Reviews (24)
Pizza Turtle Productions
Fight me bro, i got to level 55/I got 8000 points.
You are a noob and this is not "world record"
You make it look so easy i cant even pass lvl two
Many people are having complaints about ads, and not 1 game has tried to resolve it. Adds are becoming more of an issue to people, and as a result - the game becomes less popular. And that will back fire toward the developers, in a loss of profit. You’re goal should be to draw as many peoples attention to you’re game, and that your game is entertaining- but adds are just a put off - for every free app in the App Store. Fix it. The game itself IS fun, and your always making improvements and fixing bugs ect. But the developers don’t add many more ‘game changers’, and the idea is to keep the balloon alive. And that’s it... read the reviews, respond to show you are committed to helping the people who play you’re great game, and listen to there suggestions.
Well it and because it’s hard but then it’s fun as you learn more of the techniques of the game and I love ride up so much your my world ❣️
I absolutely love this app! It is a must have!
Chuck Norris is the reason that the Army had to change their slogan, "An Army of One".
I LOVE RISE UP
I love this game. I love how it is so fun but then also very challenging g and it is that game that makes you have so much fun and you kinda want to play with your friends and see who has a bigger score. I also love that this game doesn’t need wifi. Anyone that is reading this review you NEED to get this game right now. Come on, I’m waiting. Hurry Okay I’m going to play this game right now.
This is game is addicting but it’s very very hard
I might almost be enjoyable.
How do you do the one with the people
Mr. Gamez Reviews Co
As soon as the fear approaches near, attack and destroy it.
Rise Up App News
- Here’s What’s Coming and Going From Netflix in October 2017 - Image credit: Netflix The spookiest month of the year is nearly upon us, and that means Netflix is once again shaking up its streaming video offerings, adding some anticipated and downright scary season sequels while kicking some of the most beloved comedy sh…
- How to Take Someone's Photo in a Foreign Country Without Being a Jerk - All photos by Patrick Allan, taken in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico. The most interesting aspect of visiting another country is the people there, so it’s understandable if you want to snap some pics of locals while you travel. But it’s easy to get shutter hap…
- Everyone Is Not Constantly Being Friends Without You - Everyone does not have more friends than you, even though, as a study at UBC Vancouver indicated, plenty of people believe their friends all have more friends. Everyone is not going to parties you’re not invited to, meeting a wide array of people across all b…
- Feed Your Inner (or Actual) Child With DIY Pizza Lunchables - Photos by Claire Lower. I am a very big fan of Lunchables, both as a product and a concept. The no-cook, assemble-and-eat boxes of food are convenient, customizable, and fun for all, including actual school children and those who are just children at heart. G…