The most challenging and fun game of 2018! Protect your balloon with your shield while it's rising up! Beware of the obstacles.
Move your shield with one finger to protect your balloon. Clear your way as you reach higher and higher!
Shield control is very easy but it's very hard to reach high scores!
Challenge your friends for the highest score!
- Free to play
- One finger control
- Different obstacles and experience every time
- Endless gameplay
Rise up app game highscore 3000 Points.
Rise Up App Video Statistics
Rise Up Reviews (14)
Ээээ чмо ус тыьынча5а олон хааалла
damn gg I have 1833
Close call at 1:11
Its a good game but they're a lot of ads
Hi Hi Hi Hi Hi Hi Hi Hi Hi Hi Hi Hi Hi Hi Hi Hi
No option for ad free.
The app crashes every time I start a new game and the ads are far too frequent.
My 11 year old son was enjoying this game immensely for a couple of days, (I agree there is an excessive amount of ads) then I saw an ad come on for a war game, and it was a barely clothed, very realistic woman dancing around, could see side breasts and much of her bum..deleted the game on the spot. Not sure how it’s justified to allow those kind of ads on games that many kids enjoy. Sad.
This game is usually very fun to play, but there is a 30 second ad every 3 times you die. It makes the game not as enjoyable. I think if it had half or a quarter of as many ads it would be much better, but it is just too many, too long, and not spread apart at all. The games are also not long enough for the amount of ads there are, especially if you are an average player. I would get other games that are much less frustrating.
Fun game but I had to delete after a day because there is an ad just about every 30 seconds (if you’re not very good at the game). Ruined the whole thing
Far too hard holy molly far to hard
People are complaining about the ads instead of actually giving the game a review about itself. You can download an ad block and get rid of the ads, actually talk about the game and not underrate it for something else. Anyway the game is addictive and so hard! But that makes you wanna play again and again
Zeus the German Shepherd
1:13 look at the ball at the bottom that hits the balloon... Edit: sorry 1:11
Jesus can walk on water, but Chuck Norris can swim through land!
To all my homies that can’t make it past level 2. I feel you
Hem çok zor hem de reklamlar insanı çıldırtıyor
Yapacağın oyuna sokıyım.İlk levellerde hardcore objeler geliyor her ölüşte reklam çıkıyor.İlk seviyeler oyunun mantığını ve mekaniğinin öğrenilmesi için kolay olması gerekiyor.Türk zihniyeti işte sadece paraya odaklanılmış bir oyun.Oyun iyi düşünülmüş fakat sonuç yine değişmiyor.Bari reklamları 3-4. Ölüşte koy amına koydumun evladı haram olsun izlediğim bütün reklamlardan aldığın gelirler.
Zaten şifre bloke olmuştu vs derken oyunu yanlışlıkla para ödedim aldım. Birde reklam gönderme sürekli nasıl mantık..oyunda saçma sapan..
The end wouldve been super frustrating
Well done is better than well said.
Rise Up App News
- To Bake Better Bread, Use Filtered Water - Baking beautiful bread requires the skillful manipulation of three big, messy variables: technique, equipment, and ingredients. Poor technique accounts for most subpar results, but a sudden change in kitchen conditions or ingredient availability can throw eve…
- Delaying Retirement by a Few Months Can Substantially Increase Your Standard of Living - We’re all familiar with the power of compound interest when it comes to saving for retirement: The earlier you start, the less you have to put away each month, thanks to interest earned. But a recent study from the National Bureau of Economic Research finds t…
- The Best Travel Destinations, According to TripAdvisor Users - When you’re planning an epic vacation, you want to be sure you’re headed somewhere incredible in more ways than one. You want fascinating culture and history, eye-popping beauty, and of course, incredible food. You want a location that millions of travelers c…
- How to Avoid Vacation Rental Scams Online - Vacation home rentals are a fun, and often affordable, alternative to hotels, but they’re also less regulated and more prone to scams. Crooks have come up with plenty of schemes to make a quick buck off of oblivious vacationers using nice photos of non-existe…