Draw a line in, reckon up the length of the shape and close it!
The stars will be awarded depending on how perfect the line covers its outline!
The more close it closes, the more you can see what the shape really is!
The line can be close but you need to try again if it's too long.
Okay, the rules are simple. Let's see how many objects you can sketch!
- Free to play, play it anywhere anytime
- Suitable for all ages
- You don't know how long the outline is till you draw
- Cute images hide in the shape, find them out!
- Worth replay to get closer and higher record!
Recorded by Screen Recorder – Screen recorder for Android.
- Game Performance Optimised. - Add 80 new levels.
Draw In™ App Video Statistics
Draw In™ Reviews (0)
Im so angry.
THIS APP MADE ME PAY FOR NO IN APP PURCHASES AND I DID NOT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH IT NOR DID I APPROVE OF IT. I WANT MY MONEY BACK!!!!
It's great fun for a little while, but eventually will be overrun with ads.
Person that puts reviews
I love this game so much since I only have one game which is this so I beat all the 400 levels in 2 days.And you might think I’m crazy but I did.Also there was always a ad after you beat a level.So a 3 out of 5.
Chuck Norris can break your neck with his tongue, tear your heart out with his eyelashes and kick you in the dick with enough force to leave a mushroom-shaped hole in the brick wall behind you.
Added 100 new levels but can’t play them properly can play them one after another but they stay locked
Cj and my brother Shan
It’s really fun and challenging I can play it all day
Too many Ads, and some are incredibly inappropriate for age 4+ as the app is rated. Saw a woman dancing provocatively in a short skirt for a man on screen, and another ad for an older game with options to enter a shower with someone! Will be uninstalling this on my 11 year olds phone.
Better to have loved and lost, than to have never loved at all.
Draw In™ App News
- Use this Sneaky Trick to Draw in Perfect Two-Point Perspective - All drawing is about technique and skill—at least until you add artistic inspiration to the equation. And technique and skill are really just tricks, when you think about it. Read more...
- How to Draw Cartoons - New Yorker cartoonist Jason Adam Katzenstein taught you how to draw what you see. Then he taught you how to draw faces. In the new video above, he shows how he turns all these principles into caricatures for his cartoons. Read more...
- Assign Office Secret Santas the Easy Way With This Slack Bot - Having an office Secret Santa can be fun. However, being in charge of organizing an office Secret Santa can be decidedly not fun. Depending on the size of your office, getting everyone together to draw names can be a chore all on its own, and when you do, cha…
- How to Draw Faces - New Yorker cartoonist Jason Adam Katzenstein already taught you how to do “gesture drawing,” one of the most basic artistic techniques. In the new video above, he focuses on faces, showing how the principle of “draw what you see” helps you capture someone’s i…