The most addictive game!
Enter the arena and face the other holes in a fierce battle.
Eat everything in sight with your black hole and expand it to eat more! Show them who is the biggest hole in town!
LOCAL COUCH MULTIPLAYER FEATURE
Want to compete directly with your friends? Follow these four simple tasks:
- Step 1: Open the "Local Multiplayer" menu on the right and create a room
- Step 2: Make your friends join*
- Step 3: ???
- Step 4: Enjoy the battle!
*Bluetooth required. They need to be close enough to play.
Hole.io - Gameplay Trailer (iOS) Gameplay Trailers Playlist - youtube.com/playlist?list=PLGtZwVE-T07vFhQZ753ADK2IYrAPQPSLT Subscribe ...
PATCH NOTES: - We noticed that the game often starts at hare speed and end up with the swiftness of a turtle as the hole grows. The gap was too noticeable each time we start a new game and made the hole hard to control during the first seconds. Thus, we tweaked the speed feeling throughout the game to overcome this problem. - We also upgraded your hole thrusters. You should no longer be glued to the border of the map, their new engine will make you slide. - Minor bug fixes Thank you for playing!
Hole.io App Video Statistics
Hole.io Reviews (47)
I bet you can’t swallow my dick
I know this game
Very addictive. Great concept. Longer lasting games and more variety needed!
Toy Girl YT
It’s a very fun game to play but I suggest at the side of the game as you get bigger it says what you can destroy. Other than that, I love this game and play it every day! I’m happy this game is a thing 😀
Fun, but warms your iPad up really fast!
Play Fifa mobile part 2 😀
They should not have a time limit or they should have options of timeless and timed
Super fun time
Overall the game was acutely really fun but it’s not fun playing with bots as it is with real players for that I’m giving this 3 stars
I want more time or a mode with no time
Memory leaks cause lag after a few games
This game would be 5 stars for me if it had a zen mode where I could go into a room and devour the world over and over again.
It would be nice if there was a freestyle option where you just eat things and see how big you can get
It’s always frustrating when people keep killing only you and they just keep going for you and always take the stuff you are about to eat
Please play battle bay please 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
Chuck Norris knows what a tinker is and why they don't give a damn.
Matches far too short, in my opinion I’d make it more like agar.io so you have infinite time to become the biggest you can, or at least you could make the time 10 minutes or something. Lag is also a big issue making the game almost unplayable. Please fix this time limit and do something about the lag, it’d no doubt be a five star game if the creators listen to this feedback.
Omg, love the game. Hate the two minute time limit - I could play this for hours at a time! Larger maps, and an unlimited mode would make this an amazing game
Would be better if it wasn’t timed and it was a bigger space or you progress to new levels. It’s boring cause it’s so repetitive. Great idea for a game could go further with it.
Mehmet Ali CAN
I want to play without time and other people. There should be a option for it. I just want to eat city for relaxing.
Çok aşırı reklam var
Bence oyun çok güzel ve eğlenceli ama bir süre olması çok kötü çok iyi giderken birden süre bitiyor ve bu yüzden oyun bana sıkıcı gelmeye başladı illa bir süre koyacaksanız daha uzun olsun daha eğlenceli olur
Tapgameplay, Can you play a game called ARK survival evolved ?
Success means having the courage, the determination, and the will to become the person you believe you were meant to be.
Hole.io app wiki coming soon. tapgameplay, ios, android, iphone, ipad, ipod, app, store, itunes, appstore, google play, playstore, trailer, teaser, preview, review, game, video game, gameplay, walkthrough, playthrough, let's play, Hole io, Hole io gameplay, Hole io walkthrough, Hole io gameplay trailer, Hole io ios, Hole io android, Hole io game, Hole io app,
Hole.io App News
- Where to Waste Time Online - Where do you go to waste time on the internet? Facebook and Twitter, the usual default answers, are exhausting. Scrolling through them feels like work. “I don’t know how to waste time on the internet anymore,” says Dan Nosowitz in the internet-culture blog Se…
- Here are the finalists for The Europas Awards 2018, July 3, London - The Europas Awards and Unconference for tech and crypto startups will be held on July 3, in London. Tickets are selling fast, so grab yours here to mingle with the cream of Europe’s startups, VCs and entrepreneurs. The event is run in association with TechCru…
- I didn’t follow Cassini carefully, but I still miss it - I don't miss the hardware so much as I miss what it represented.
- Hackaday Belgrade Schedule Announced - Hackaday Belgrade preparations have now passed the flash point and the hacker village that is set to descend on Serbia in a few weeks grows larger and more awesome by the day. Prepare for a massive data dump on what is in store. But before you go any further,…