Cast your line, reach the depths and catch as many fish as you can on your way up! Upgrade your gear to catch more fish and to dive deeper, make rare finds and discover new species!
Go Fish! features:
- Simple and addictive gameplay: Tap, cast down and catch as many fish as you can!
- Upgrade your net to grab more fish and to reach deeper depths!
- The old fisherman will continue to earn money for you when you’re away!
Can you discover the mysteries that lie in the ocean? Go Fish!
Go Fish! VIP Membership access offers a weekly subscription, you have a 3 day FREE trial period, after which you will be charged $6.49 weekly. After buying this subscription, you will unlock an exclusive pirate skin for your fisherman, the revenue doubling Golden Hook and remove non-optional ads. This is an auto-renewable subscription. The payment is charged to your account after confirmation. The subscription is renewed unless you unsubscribe 24 hours before the period ends. Your account will also be charged for renewal.
The prices notes are for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may change and actual charges may be converted to local currency.
End of trial and subscription renewal:
- The payment is charged to your iTunes account after a confirmation of purchase
- The subscription is renewed unless you unsubscribe 24 hours before the end of the current period
- The account will be charged for renewal 24 hours before the end of the current period at the standard cost of the weekly subscription
- The user may manage the subscription and auto-renewal by accessing the user's account settings after purchase in the store
- No cancellation of the current subscription is permitted during the active subscription period
- Any unused portion of the free trial period will be forfeited when the subscription is purchased
Cancelling a trial or subscription:
- In order to cancel a subscription during the free trial period you need to cancel it through your account in the Store. This must be done at least 24 hours before the end of the free trial period to avoid being charged.
For more info, visit: support.apple.com/en-gb/HT207865
Go Fish App is completely maxed with all trophies!
+ Bug fixes and improvements to keep you fishing!
Go Fish! App Video Statistics
Go Fish! Reviews (90)
Not a max trophy room but max levels
I’m only to the eel
every other time you click claim you will get an ad you might aswell watch one to double the reward, ads play about every 30 seconds, thoughtless game made by money hungry tossers
Great but I agree with you to many adds
No challenge and glitchy
omg cool, i did a vid on this on my channel though i had no way near as many fish or money as you! Go check it out!
Great game. I’m addicted. Downloaded it yesterday and am almost past the purple colour in the sea. After awhile it gets boring, but that’s expected to happen. To many adds but I just play it with my wifi off, but I’m sure you can also do it in airplane mode. But seriously TO MANY ADDS!
There are too many ads! Each time I get fish I get an ad! Even airplane mode didn’t work! This game is stupid and too difficult because I can’t even play...
At first it was fine, but now there is an ad after every single round, and you can’t skip them
PUPPYS R LIFE
Has anyone seen the ad where it’s like noob vs pro for this game? Well if u have yknow how the “noob” gets more money than the “ pro” is the noob still a noob?
This is a decent game, I will admit. It’s entertaining, easy to play, and doesn’t require a lot of skill, but the constant ads made this game virtually unplayable. I understand that free games like one this need to make money somehow, so they often turn to ads, but I was getting an ad ever time I tapped the screen, making the game almost unplayable. Ended up deleting it because I couldn’t handle the constant advertising. It’s a shame because I was really enjoying it up until that point.
I realize free games need ads to succeed and they pop up a lot, but. I have never experienced more ads in my entire life. Basically every life. U get a 30 second no skip video. Stupid game
An Ad after every time you play, really? They give you an option to double your winnings if you watch an ad and if you say no you have to watch an ad anyway? And they want you to pay way too much to get rid of them. OK game but I’m done with it.
You fish once and there’s an ad. Also after the latest update has been terrible can’t even try to hook the fish on the hook without it lagging and this is the only app for me that lags
Stop with the Ad’s! Way to many then there needs to be. Hard to play the game with them
I would play this game more but I see the same hole.io add after every fish. Everyone save yourself some time and don’t play this
same with me
Chuck Norris officially pimped Xzibit.
The game itself is great but the ads are just wayyyyy too annoying makes me wanna throw my phone across the room.
Is a nice and relaxing game.😍😎😎👍👍👍.awesome game
honestly it’s a pretty good game. The ads are obviously super annoying, but if I want to get more money to upgrade (the upgrades get way too expensive way too fast!) then I have to watch them. Too many ads, there’s an ad after every game ! Also I went offline and got 5mil when I went back onto the game, so I doubled it with an ad and then the ad failed, then it didn’t give me any money whatsoever !! smh
Going that deep in game: this won’t take that long! Going that deep in real life: TEN BILLION,NINE HUNDRED MILLION EIGHT HUNDRED NINETY EIGHT HUNDRED THOUSAND, NINE HUNDRED NINETY NINE BILLION YEARS LATER
Im Mac everything and i have loads of money left and its boring now
The best place to find a helping hand is at the end of your own arm.
Go Fish! App News
- I'm Tony Wu, Underwater Photographer, and This Is How I Travel - Tony Wu has won numerous awards for his photographs, including Grand Prize in Japan’s largest underwater photography contest, the prize for Best Book of the Year at the Festival of Marine Images in Antibes, and first place in two categories of the annual Wild…
- You're Not Cooking With Scallions Enough - I’m keen on green onions. The lazy—and the wise—man’s onion, scallions are versatile, dirt cheap and easy to deal with, and they should be a staple in everyone’s kitchen, beyond their typical use a garnish. Read more...
- Gift Guide: 6 rugged gifts for outdoorsy friends and family - Shopping for someone who prefers hiking and camping to the great indoors can be tricky. Not only are outdoor enthusiasts usually less impressed by traditional gifts (clothes, games, etc.) but their preferred realm of technical gear is vast and confusing. If y…
- Geologists Joke About 'Sea Monster' After Mysterious 30-Minute Rumble Emanates from Waters Near Madagascar - Between Mozambique and Madagascar lies the island of Mayotte. Since May 10, the French Geological Survey has been keeping an eye on a collection of earthquakes taking place just off the island’s eastern shores, which peaked with a magnitude 5.8 shake. This sw…