Must use brain to finish all levels. It's easy to learn but very difficult to master.
The job of each level is to guide a ball from a predetermined start point so that it touches all of the stars placed on the level. The ball and nearly all objects on the screen are affected by gravity. The first few levels are almost too easy, but as the difficulty increases you'll be thankful that you were able to practice the fundamentals of draw. As the game progresses, you'll have to use all sorts of theory to figure out a solution for each puzzle.
The Game Features:
- Hundreds of ways to solve each puzzle, can you find the best solution?
- 200+ of physics puzzles, more levels are coming soon!
- Flexible thinking is going to become the key to victory.
- Solutions can be found in the end of each level.
- Play 100+ of challenging
- Interesting physics puzzles, they're not as easy as they look.
If you have any questions or comments, feel free to contact us at [email protected]
Hello Stars 4+ Use brain to finish all levels Fastone Games Download ➤iTunes:itunes.apple.com/us/app/hello-stars/id1403455040?mt=8 ...
Minor bug fixes.
Hello Stars App Video Statistics
Hello Stars Reviews (95)
EPP / Ethan Paul Plays
Levles?! You totally made a Mistake..
where is the soap level
Jiji my [email protected]
Some of the things that you need to buy cost to much money but it’s a fun game and it is really good for kids.😀🤨😎🤑🤑🤑💩💩💩😻🤜🤛yay I love 💗 how happy 😆 l am.Why don’t you make a new version of this app if you do send me a message.Thank you for all your help love 💖 Laura 🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑👌✌️🤘🤜🤛
I do not have the subscription...for a lot of reasons but mainly because I don’t intend to pay more than the game is worth over a long period, especially as I am not in the US and exchange rates are bad. I would be paying roughly $300 a year. So I can put up with the ads for other games in order to allow the developers to gain some profit...I know there is no such thing as a free lunch. However, the thing that really bugs me is the hint icon that drops down over the vital areas after the very first attempt. If it was every 10 attempt fair enough but it is very annoying after every attempt. I like to have one or two practice tries to see how various elements act before making a serious attempt. I would like to see the hint become optional as and when needed. Allow us to turn it off in settings unless required. As I said at the beginning, 5 stars if not for that.
@EXOAOTSMX: ¿Lo intentamos un rato? #BAEKHYUN_LIGHT 🤧♥️ All OT Stars | #AeriBreath 🌸 @weareoneEXO #EXO_TEMPO @B_hundred_Hyun @LAY_zhan…
@Avengers: Marvel Studios’ #AvengersEndgame stars @ChrisEvans, @ChrisHemsworth, @Renner4Real, Paul Rudd, along with producer Kevin Feig…
@WorldAndScience: Almost inconceivable! The sharpest ever view of the Andromeda Galaxy. This is what a trillion stars look like! (Credi…
Why my levels are different?When I’m watching this video, I see that my levels are different. Is this weird
"I say dont worry about a thing. cause every little thing is gonna be alright..." till you "rise this morning with Chuck Norris at your door step... sayin im gonna round house kick you!"
Worst thing ever it doesn’t have the Balloon thing the app creaters are liars
God u didn't know that?
I love the game and I think it’s funny how you need to wake a person up and then the ball hits the person the face is funny
Mr. STUPID 😁😊😉😆
I am so good at the game
Take heed: you do not find what you do not seek.
Hello Stars Wiki
Hello Stars app wiki coming soon. Mypenpenguin, Hello Stars, Gameplay walkthrough, All Levles,
Hello Stars App News
- Ninja Is Being Immortalized on a Red Bull Can - If this isn't massive crossover success, nothing is.
- Is it worth paying to meet your heroes? - The 1975's Matty Healy says paid fan meet and greets at gigs shouldn't happen. Is he right?
- WWE Wrestlemania 35: Results, ratings, surprises and new champions - CNET - It was the best Wrestlemania in years.
- 9 theories about the mysterious radio call on the 'Walking Dead' season 9 finale - Warning: There are spoilers ahead for AMC's " The Walking Dead " season nine finale, "The Storm." A mystery woman sent a distress call over a radio asking for help at the episode's very end. Showrunner Angela Kang tells INSIDER we'll learn more about them nex…