Radiant One is a collection of exciting interactive adventure stories.
● Gorgeous graphics and striking characters
● A new story every month
● An awesome plot
● Different puzzles
● Simple and intuitive controls
● Beautiful audio
● No Internet connection required
● No ads
Current stories include:
THE AWAKENING - Trying to escape from boring life and social media, one day Daniel found a mysterious book about lucid dreams. Very quickly he was able to do incredible things, create amazing worlds and fly during sleep until one day his dreams fell under the power of something inexplicable, something terrible conceived by the Universe itself… Help Daniel survive, pass the test and get enlightenment.
THE SECRET - Rachel regains consciousness in a mysterious mansion. Beside her is an unknown creature, which grows in size as her anxiety rises. Help Rachel escape the mansion filled with puzzles and mysteries, and learn a great secret that will change her life forever.
Apple Editor's Choice, Game of the Day
"Highly recommended" - IGN
82/100 - Metacritic
8/10 - Pocket Gamer
4.5/5 - TouchArcade
8/10 - Eurogamer
"It’s a game with heart and a meaningful message" - AppUnwrapper
For those who bought the paid version
Dear early customer, thank you for purchasing the game when it was available for download for a fee! In gratitude, we give you the second story “THE SECRET" for free. Also, you do not need to pay to play the first story. In order to activate the first story and the gift, you need to go to the purchases section of the game and click on the "For those who bought the paid version” button. If you have any questions, please contact us at [email protected]
Like us on Facebook: facebook.com/FntasticEntertainment/
Follow us on Twitter: twitter.com/fntastic_ent
Follow us on Instagram: instagram.com/fntasticentertainment/
GOLD MEMBERSHIP SUBSCRIPTION
- Gold Membership offers $2.99 monthly subscription for new updates (every month new stories will be available for download).
- All prices are subject to change without notification. We occasionally run promotion prices as incentives or limited time opportunities for qualifying purchases made during the promotional time period. Due to the time sensitive and promotional nature of these events, we are unable to offer price protection or retroactive discounts or refunds for previous purchases in the event of a price reduction or promotional offering.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- You will be able to play all available stories for the duration of the subscription.
- Subscription automatically renews for the same price and duration period as the original monthly package unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the cost of the monthly package.
- Subscription may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
- You may turn off the auto-renewal of your subscription via your iTunes Account Settings. However, you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period.
* Prices are equal to the value that "Apple's App Store Pricing Matrix" determines as the equivalent of the subscription price in $ USD.
See my guide here: appunwrapper.com/2018/08/02/radiant-one-walkthrough-guide/ Download link: ...
Thank you for playing Radiant One. • Added Korean translation • Minor bug fixes
Radiant One App Video Statistics
Radiant One Reviews (6)
Look at Lil dude
Speak more in ur videos give more details on the game
Yea it has nice graphics, cool lighting effects and an AMAZING score from what I heard...I briefly looked at bits and pieces cause I didn’t want to spoil the game for myself...but for 3 bucs I’d say it’s worth the length...thanks for posting this vid as apple doesn’t display it at all as usual
The IAP is buggy and not working properly, it just say’s purchase cannot be processed, payment method check just cannot purchase ?!
Reviewer pointed out - this sublime and beautiful game costs nothing - work of art right here for no more than the price of a luke warm coffee..
I agree with previous reviewer that people have become so selfish and demanding, expecting hours of gameplay and free updates for the price of a coffee. I’d love to see the same ppl complaining to a coffee shop that their coffee only took them 40 minutes to drink! As good as coffee is these days I can assure you it doesn’t take as much time, skill and dedication as creating a game like this. Get real people, support creativity or it will only be candy crush and the like on the App Store.
There's a part of the awakening where you're supposed to do a matching puzzle, but it won't work. I press on one thing, and it switches the other. Otherwise, I'm enjoying the game so far.
I am so excited to see how I much I wasted my money by supporting this developer so after about a year he finally found a way to get excited by charging $3.99 per MONTH to give me a new story!! AND ... DELETED!!
Took less than 10 mins to finish it ... really ? More like a teaser ... a joke ,,
Parth the baller
This game was so fun until it told me my free trial ended. After that I didn’t even feel like playing the game. I wish there was a game as good as this but not paying.
Unless you want to shell out $5 regularly, don’t bother with this game. Took about ten minutes to get to the end of the “free” part of the game.
Original review: The length of this game could have sufficed for a TRIAL. Since actual money was needed to play the game, I expected it to take longer than the half and hour it took me to play the entire thing, start to finish. Update 1/24/19: I am very happy with the choices made by the developers to make new chapters every month. However, I am EXTREMELY disappointed with how I paid for the game before it was updated, and now I am no longer able to play anything fully without needing to pay AGAIN.
Finished within an hour. What a waste of $5
Dudes!! Yes it’s a cool game and quality graphics BUT it’s soo short!! For a game that you charge for it doesn’t live up to expectations :/
This is more like an interactive storytelling that just push you in one direction rather than letting you explore its world ..
Chuck Norris has never been dubbed in any film, because his fists do the talking.
Kısacık bir kısım ücretsiz. Beş dakka falan sürüyor ancak. Bölümler var. Yaklaşık 40 lira civarı. Almayacaksanız boşuna indirmeyin.
oyun kötü değil benim sevdiğim tarzda fakat 2 tane kart yüklemişler onlar da deneme amaçlı diğer hepsi yüksek fiyatta paralı parasız olsaydı harika muhteşem bi oyun
You say update but it must be free if you dont do free you can’t take like. I wait your answer.
First comes thought; then organization of that thought, into ideas and plans; then transformation of those plans into reality. The beginning, as you will observe, is in your imagination.
Radiant One Wiki
Radiant One is an illusory, story-driven adventure with mystical elements developed by indie studio Fntastic, best known for the game The Wild Eight. Radiant One was announced on July 6, 2018..
Radiant One App News
- Sunday's Best Deals: Noise-Cancelling Headphones, Muscle Milk, Kindle eBooks, and More - Unlocked Nokia Phones, a Biofreeze Gold Box, metal network switches, and a haunted teddy bear lead off the Sunday’s best deals from around the web. Read more...
- Carnegie Hall’s New Season: Here’s What Our Critics Want to Hear - Yannick Nézet-Séguin leading the Philadelphia Orchestra at Carnegie Hall last year. He will be featured in a Perspectives series at the hall next season.
- Take a look at the entire Kingdom Hearts story so far - Grab some popcorn. If we're going to do this right, you're going to be here awhile. It's a well-known fact that amongst Kingdom Hearts fans that the series is notoriously complex. It rivals games like Metal Gear Solid in its narrative and parody mocking how c…
- Michelangelo makes mincemeat of soggy Bill Viola – review - Royal Academy, London Michelangelo’s vivid, vital drawings are well worth looking at, preferably unaccompanied by the empty spectacle of Viola’s video installations Bill Viola/Michelangelo is subtitled Life Death Rebirth. The three words are the first thing y…