Radiant One is a collection of exciting interactive adventure stories.
● Gorgeous visuals, striking characters
● You make choices that matter
● An awesome plot
● Free updates: new stories and episodes
* Apple Editor's Choice, Game of the Day
* "Highly recommended" - IGN
* 82/100 - Metacritic
* 8/10 - Pocket Gamer
* 4.5/5 - TouchArcade
* 8/10 - Eurogamer
The Fntastic team sincerely hope that you like our game! We are working very hard to perfecting it, so If you run into any issues while playing or you have any suggestions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us at [email protected]
Join us on social media and keep up with the news:
GOLD MEMBERSHIP SUBSCRIPTION
- Gold Membership offers $3.99 monthly subscription for new updates (every month new stories will be available for download).
- All prices are subject to change without notification. We occasionally run promotion prices as incentives or limited time opportunities for qualifying purchases made during the promotional time period. Due to the time sensitive and promotional nature of these events, we are unable to offer price protection or retroactive discounts or refunds for previous purchases in the event of a price reduction or promotional offering.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- You will be able to play all available stories for the duration of the subscription.
- Subscription automatically renews for the same price and duration period as the original monthly package unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the cost of the monthly package.
- Subscription may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
- You may turn off the auto-renewal of your subscription via your iTunes Account Settings. However, you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period.
* Prices are equal to the value that "Apple's App Store Pricing Matrix" determines as the equivalent of the subscription price in $ USD.
See my guide here: appunwrapper.com/2018/08/02/radiant-one-walkthrough-guide/ Download link: ...
- New Story: THE TRIANGLE. Mark was on board from Miami to London when all passengers mysteriously disappeared. - Various improvements and bug fixes.
Radiant One App Video Statistics
Radiant One Reviews (7)
Trash game, bad bad buttons.... sorry
Look at Lil dude
Speak more in ur videos give more details on the game
This is a chocolat Kitten
I like this game a lot,I like that you can solve puzzles and make choices. It just annoys me that normally to make a better choice it costs gems. You get gems when you finish a chapter but only 1 and the choices usually cost 10 or more. Also with tickets at the start you have to wait one hour for a ticket, then the tickets soon increase to 6 hours and they don’t stack.
With the current format I can’t see them making money. What they should have done is made you pay per story rather than per scene. Every 3 minutes it wants you to use a ticket to continue the story. You can wait for a ticket but you’ll be waiting a long time for it. Furthermore, it allows you to choose one of two options, to continue the story. However, one of those options can only be selected if you pay them money and buy diamonds. From what I’ve seen, and what I’ve played, I find the game one of the worst I’ve seen and will be deleted.
This game is extremley manipulative and requires you to pay for good outcomes on multiple choice questions. It also makes you wait hours to play or pay to continue
Yea it has nice graphics, cool lighting effects and an AMAZING score from what I heard...I briefly looked at bits and pieces cause I didn’t want to spoil the game for myself...but for 3 bucs I’d say it’s worth the length...thanks for posting this vid as apple doesn’t display it at all as usual
You shouldn’t have to wait a few hours just to play for 5 minutes that’s complete garbage
I posted a comment before about how I ended up spending more money on an in game purchase than I should have. I don’t really know what happened, but I do want people to know how well made this game is. The attention to detail in the first story is amazing. This game is a little overpriced, but you can see how much work was put into it.
It’s not free to play if I either have to pay or wait 8 hours just play another 5 min section of the game
I’m giving a crappy review because you don’t even get to try the game, they let you read conversations for 5 mins and after you have to pay to begin playing when it finally gets interesting. The trial is a joke.
I remember playing this game as soon as it got out, and thought it was a great game (this was back when there was only the “awaken” story about lucid dreaming). I hadn’t played for some time and decide to play again, come to find out that there are more stories! I thought it was great, until I played for about 4 minutes and It stops, saying that I have run out of tickets, and need more to continue playing... Honestly this game had, and still has the potential to be a fun, playable game but the money-grab really caught me off guard and ruined the experience.. To the creators: I hope that your game becomes successful, without having to money-grab every few minutes. Something I recommend to make the game a little more playable, is to at least make the cost of one ticket take you through one full story...
I haven’t got too play it because everythine I am about too get into the game it crashes
This game initially seemed too good to be true! When I saw “puzzle horror game” I was instantly sucked in! The gameplay was modern and interesting, graphics had a cool indie vibe, which admittedly isn’t always my favourite style, but these guys pulled it off! Started playing the first chapter (Awakening), then about 5-10mins of gameplay later, BAM! There it was, the disappointment... After the first SCENE of the game (not even after the chapter), the game wanted a “ticket” to continue. Of course, you’re not provided with ANY tickets, so if you don’t want to wait 2 hours until your next free one, you guessed it, you gotta spend real money. I decided to persist today and completed the next scene, which gave me approx 3-5 minutes of further gameplay. Then once again, BAM! Waiting time is now bumped to 4 hours! Again, this is per scene, per puzzle almost. It’s just WAY too long to wait. Wait, wait, wait, like people don’t have anything better to do....I won’t be spending ANY money on this game, I would rather pay $3-$5 a full, ad free, uninterrupted game. Such a shame. Hope you reconsider this mechanic as it’s a complete bore.
I have anxiety and both story’s really helped, it really felt like what was in my head and has helped me better at peace, I didn’t care it was short, it was heartfelt, I’d call it artwork... But EXPENSIVE, I know you need to make a living, and I LOVE this game enough to give it five stars, but I want more without paying THAT MUCH, maybe with the next game you could release the 3rd story, and keep going like that, but leave your best work as buyable only. Thanks
Party Like its 1999
It’s a great game I love it the mystery of it. I’m only a few puzzles into the awakening but there’s one problem, that the puzzles are a bit too short but I still love it.
Chuck norris can drown a fish
Yazıların hiçbiri gözükmüyor !!!
Lütfen yardım edin oyunda hiçbir yazı gözükmüyor.(konuşma metinleri ve seçimler dahil)
Oyunda çoğu yazılar görünmüyor ve hikayeye başlarken hep oyundan atıyor!
Everything in the universe goes by indirection. There are no straight lines.
Radiant One Wiki
Radiant One is an illusory, story-driven adventure with mystical elements developed by indie studio Fntastic, best known for the game The Wild Eight. Radiant One was announced on July 6, 2018..
Radiant One App News