The glass is sad because it's empty. Your job is to draw a line to make the glass filled up with liquid and smile again!
Try to find the best way to complete each level. You can come up with your own solution so be creative and don't be afraid to think out of the box!
Some levels might look easy but let's see if you can actually get the 3 stars.
* Dynamic mechanism. Draw lines freely to complete levels!
* Simple, smart and fun puzzles but can be challenging too
* Lots of levels with more coming soon!
* Fun and relaxing theme that will make you stay for quite some time
By subscribing to Happy Glass, you get:
- Non rewarded ads removed
- 150 daily free coins
- 30% bonus from free prizes
- 2 free daily hints
You can choose between 3 options :
- 1 week ( free 3 days trial ), $7.99
- 1 month, $19.99
- 1 year, $99.99
These purchases are auto-renewable subscriptions. The subscription price will be charged to your iTunes account upon confirmation of purchase and in the 24 hours prior to the end of each subscription period as set out above (e.g - week, month or year). Cancel your subscription at any time in your iTunes Account Settings. If you do not cancel the subscription at least 24 hours before the expiry of any trial period, the subscription will automatically convert into a paid auto-renewing subscription. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
subscribe : youtube.com/c/PlayAppTube Happy Glass playlist ...
* Winter theme! * Special winter packs * Added new levels
Happy Glass App Video Statistics
Happy Glass Reviews (82)
I am on level 73
I made happy glass craft https://youtu.be/a749ZRyfawk
Paid to get rid of ads and it doesn’t, what a scam
Paid for no ads but still get some ads.
London blue check ur battery health in settings Other than bieng power hungry great game
Too many commercials. Makes it unenjoyable.
It’s a fun and challenging game, but I spend more time watching ads than playing the game.
NADER WORLD Games&Toys
Pretty godd and addicted
This game is awesome I love it
I was very annoyed to see adult apps being advertised on this app when my 6 year old niece was using it. So I am uninstalling it.
Stop and lison
It’s hard but fun!😃😄👍
Really good challenges
NADER WORLD Games&Toys
please visit my channel
Chuck Norris does not age. He improves.
The game play is interesting but gets stale quickly, but this game takes in-game advertising to a whole new annoying level. To the point where after 15 minutes of game play I had enough. I understand that on free games there will be a certain level of advertising but this is ridiculous. And ad finishes, you tap the X and then you get a continuation of the ad! Sorry but that’s an uninstall for me.
Cool game, but far too many adds. Uninstalled because I ended up spending more time watching stupid adds than playing the actual game
Wow, waaaaaay too many ads in this game, it gets me so frustrated! After every single level there is a video you have to watch before you can progress. I’m not against ads as I know a free game has to make money somehow, however this is just taking it too far. Have deleted the app out of frustration, despite it being quite an enjoyable and challenging game.
Itsme jesse plays
im level 213
After every gameplay there is an ad. The prices of in-game purchases are terribly high. What is this? A game or money machine? The 5 star ratings must be fake. I don’t believe that this thing can be rated that high.
Habire reklam çıkıyor
Sırf şu reklamlar yüzünden uygulamayı kaldırdım bilginize !!
Mrs. RAVEENA JUDIE DOLLY D. 1268
I am level 91
As an organizer I start from where the world is, as it is, not as I would like it to be.
Happy Glass Wiki
Happy Glass app wiki coming soon. TapGameplay, ToonFirst, DroidCheat, TouchGameplay, Happy Glass,
Happy Glass App News
- How to Pick the Right Carving Board for Your Turkey - Photo: Alison Marras ( Unsplash ) When planning your Thanksgiving turkey situation, you most likely focus on the recipe, and don’t give a ton of thought to what happens after you remove the glorious, perfectly-roasted bird from the oven. Obviously you are goi…
- Skip Thanksgiving turkey, make Thanksgiving porchetta - Photo: Rene Johnston/Toronto Star (Getty Images) Real talk: Thanksgiving turkey ain’t all that. The skin is good (especially if you roast a second time in the oven separately) and the carcass is great for stock. But the main event meat? I’ve never found turke…
- Enjoy This 'Epic Trailer Version' Playlist - I love overly dramatic cover songs, the kind you hear in movie trailers where some lady is stage-whispering “He did the mash, he did the Monster Mash” while the Inception sound blasts over shots of a robot wizard tornado. I play them in two moods: feeling ext…
- Apple's iPads Are Officially More Interesting Than Its MacBooks - The MacBook Air looks like a great computer. But it's not what a great computer will look like in the future.