Create the perfect formation, increase your army, and tap at the good time to win all against your opponents.
You will be the winner.
Create the perfect formation, increase your army, and tap at the good time to win all against your opponents. You will be the winner. App Store Link ...
-Minor bug fixes and optimizations
Army Clash App Video Statistics
Army Clash Reviews (5)
My little men have a mind of their own and literally run past the enemy...
The game is endless so the enjoyment is always there and It’s so addictive I’ve got all my friends to play it and that just thought it was an overrated game but when they started to play it they couldn’t stop either
I have been playing this game for about a week now and I’m already at level 213! I love the concept and the execution, it is a really well put together game and I’m sure that a lot of people agree with me. And although there are a lot of ads, you can just turn off your WiFi. I do have some suggestions: Maybe add some extra troops, Some bosses, Some skins/pickable colours for your army, Different maps, Higher star levels, You could make it so that you can upgrade each individual unit type, Some events, Maybe a rewards system, And maybe even add multiplayer. You don’t have to add any of these as I’m not in charge of what happens, but they’re just suggestions. Overall, it is a really good game and I highly recommend it. Thank you Voodoo and Nathan Malville for this brilliant game.
Their are more advertisements than game time such a pain when theirs an add after almost every fight👎
It is fun but please let us sell the units we don’t need
I played about 150 lvls, no real money, but accidentally filled up the last army slot and can’t do anything else cus the game is so, so limited. I’m writing this review cus I actually can’t progress because of how it was developed. Questions/tips for the developers moving forward: - why doesn’t moving an army type over a different army type not switch their positions? 🤦🏻♂️ - can battles show army sizes and total losses at the top? - why do the Mintegral ads never give you a reward? Every ad that you have to “confirm close?” We are watching ads and getting nothing - can each army type and level show an attack and life value? How do we compare what armies are better for what reasons beyond the obvious traits? And how can we compare that (1) lvl 5 archer is better than (2) lvl 4 archers? - absolutely hate the random rolling of new armies. Please just make it a menu where you pick what you want. So much time and so many more ads just for 13-16% chance to get the thing you want - how does anybody know how poison and fire weapon are different? How much better is lvl 4 fire than 3? 2? Do they stack through a campaign or does a lvl 2 poison replace a previous lvl 4 fire? Do like things stack and different ones replace? Speed seems to stack and health doesn’t seem to conflict with wep buffs, but that is all I can tell. - Why does the cost of buying one new army go up and then sometimes back down? What are the parameters that affect price? - why can’t you buy cannons? How do they compare with lvl 5 bomb? Why don’t enemy armies’ size/compositions get any more difficult after like lvl 70? - can there be the option to sell, reroll, or trash armies you don’t want? If you forget to leave a slot open you are stuck and can never change your army again if two can’t merge. The whole fun of this game is creating a powerful, unique army composition and arrangement and you barely give players the tools to do just that. Great idea, just sooooooo much room for improvement
1. Maxed out on spaces; cant consolidate, drop or add troops. Cant buy more space,even though I have $. 2. Bought ad free but still seeing ads. 3. Left reviews w request help....NO ANSWER. Help! Please refund $2.99.
Constant ad bombardment. Even when I click on an ad for a reroll I got the same troops 3 times in a row!!! This game developer owes me 26 troop packages. This company is run by morons and I apologize to morons for having to group the developers with them.
Create the perfect formation, increase your army, and tap at the good time against your opponents. You will be the guy who got ripped off
Sir, cornileis the 4th
When ur around level 500 you max out your space with some slots having low level troops please make a way to maybe inventory your troops then it’ll be a good game
I enjoy this game. But I’m 600 levels in and have maxed all my spaces out. I’ve played a few hundred levels without being able to do anything now and it’s getting a little boring. Can you just add like 3-9 more spaces in the next update and make it so you can go to level 6-8 I think that would be really cool.
Chuck Norris ONLY drinks orange juice after brushing his teeth.
If every award is x1, what’s the propose for the wheel then?
Needs more intreresting and more challenging levels or enemies..
I played 275 lvl the concept is nice but the experience too bad. Cursor to hard to undersant Also to small isnt easy to Figure out. Fight button alsa ugly. Ui parts realy bad too hard to arranged the army.
A good teacher is like a candle — it consumes itself to light the way for others.
Army Clash App News
- Protesters cut off Bolivia's capital with renewed fury - The Bolivian capital of La Paz is becoming increasingly isolated, after five weeks of violent political clashes that have left more than 30 people dead, according to the country's ombudsman.
- Army troops rescue British couple from ASG bandits - Business Mirror - Army troops rescue British couple from ASG bandits Business Mirror Military rescues kidnapped British-Filipino couple in Sulu INQUIRER.net British businessman, Filipina wife rescued from kidnappers: military ABS-CBN News Kidnapped couple Allan and Wilma Hyron…
- Pentagon chief fires U.S. Navy secretary over SEAL controversy - Global News - Pentagon chief fires U.S. Navy secretary over SEAL controversy Global News Pentagon fires top U.S. Navy official over handling of controversial ISIS photo case CBC.ca U.S. Defence Secretary Mark Esper fires Navy Secretary Richard Spencer over SEAL controversy…
- After Zynga deal, Empires & Puzzles maker is an inspiration for Finnish game industry - After Zynga bought Small Giant Games last year for $560 million, the Empires & Puzzles maker became an inspiration for Finnish game industry