Tap to turn right, release to turn left and drift your way to the finish line!
Skiddy Car's one-tap drifting gameplay is simple to learn and filled with clever new challenges.
Complete the levels and unlock new tracks, new skins and an ever-growing supply of vehicles!
Skiddy Car features:
• Simple yet challenging one-tap drifting gameplay!
• Play your way through the range of winding tracks!
• A huge collection of crazy vehicles to unlock!
• Colourful ways to customise your game!
Get on the track and master your skiddy skills.
Skiddy Car VIP Membership access offers a weekly subscription, you have a 3 day FREE trial period, after which you will be charged $5.49 weekly. After buying this subscription, you will unlock an exclusive VIP vehicle, an exclusive VIP theme pack, a feature to multiply by 2 the coins you earn and a feature to remove non-optional ads from the game. This is an auto-renewable subscription. The payment is charged to your account after confirmation. The subscription is renewed unless you unsubscribe 24 hours before the period ends. Your account will also be charged for renewal.
The prices notes are for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may change and actual charges may be converted to local currency.
End of trial and subscription renewal:
- The payment is charged to your iTunes account after a confirmation of purchase
- The subscription is renewed unless you unsubscribe 24 hours before the end of the current period
- The account will be charged for renewal 24 hours before the end of the current period at the standard cost of the weekly subscription
- The user may manage the subscription and auto-renewal by accessing the user's account settings after purchase in the store
- No cancellation of the current subscription is permitted during the active subscription period
- Any unused portion of the free trial period will be forfeited when the subscription is purchased
Cancelling a trial or subscription:
- In order to cancel a subscription during the free trial period you need to cancel it through your account in the Store. This must be done at least 24 hours before the end of the free trial period to avoid being charged.
For more info, visit: support.apple.com/en-gb/HT207865
As usual, small fixes and upgrades to keep you racing!
Skiddy Car App Video Statistics
Skiddy Car Reviews (3)
Wow, I thought I was high at 207. Are you retiring @ 500 or still going?
You need to add a endless mode for me to make it 5 star
I played this for about 10 minutes, there is ads after every single race that I played, the ads play longer than than the game lasts, probably only played the game for about 3 minutes out of the 10 minutes that I played, real shame because the game was actually not too bad
Ridiculous amount of ads. Unplayable
I have to say it has to many ads it would be a better game without all the ads
To many ads
Every time you die or finish there’s always an ad afterwards
It’s fun soothing and relaxing and hard and easy at the same time!
So many ads i uninstalled after first few levels
The amount of ads is ridiculous honestly
Don’t get this game it has 30 second ads that you even skip every time you die or wanna change something
@DVDJXX: He was 15 in the bottom pick, now he’s 28. He was in a car accident, his brother died, and he had to kill someone in self defen…
@falosem_ @naimsm1 Dans la partie 2, la scène des tentacules était vraiment ridicule et gratuite. La 2eme n'avait a…
@_Blainee: you ever been in the car with someone that drives fast asf and you start pushing your imaginary brakes on the passenger side
Chuck Norris once said 'To be or not to be, who gives a shit?' William Shakespaere stole and modified this quote, which is why he died such a violent death.
Our intention creates our reality.
Skiddy Car App News
- Test sensation, overnight millionaire: it’s been quite a year for Sam Curran | Barney Ronay - He may look like he should still be playing for the colts but after bursting on to the Test scene in the summer England’s tyro has pocketed a lucrative IPL contract to crown his 2018 Last year my kids went to do some holiday cricket training at Surrey’s pract…
- Julian Fellowes: Why I will remember Christmas Eve of 1962 until my dying day - My mother was very good at Christmas.