The Bay-Delta Live App gives users access to the most recent data and information about the California Bay Delta. Built on OpenNRM Software, the application is updated with new data and content daily.
The app experience includes:
1. Environmental Conditions Data: Access data from thousands of real-time sensors throughout the region. Data is aggregated from multiple entities including the California Data Exchange Center (CDEC), the U.S. Geological Survey National Water Information System (NWIS), and the Department of Water Resources Operations Conditions.
2. Environmental Data Summaries: View summaries and data dashboards that describe critical environmental conditions impacting management and operations in the Bay Delta. These summaries include: reservoir conditions, seasonal snowpack and precipitation, algal bloom tracking, weir conditions, and water quality.
3. Operations Data: Explore daily reporting data and indices relevant to water operations including: hydrologic conditions, reservoir levels, fish survey indices, gate operations, key turbidity and salinity conditions, water supply updates and more.
4. Recent News and Updates: Access news headlines and direct push notifications about the latest happenings in the Delta.
5. Turbidity and Salinity Data Visualizations: View near real-time data interpolations of turbidity and salinity across the Bay Delta. From 30-day models to daily forecasts, this service is published as critical hydrologic conditions are met throughout the season, including first flush, fish migration seasons, and key winter conditions.
6. Map Viewer: Explore hundreds of Delta specific GIS layers that describe land use, vegetation, infrastructure, hydrology and more. Users also have access to a selection of curated, interactive maps that describe key Delta conditions.
7. Photos, Videos, and Documents: Browse the extensive BDL document library, which hosts more than 2000 images, videos, science journals, presentations and articles.
8. Projects: Search through an ever-growing inventory of restoration and habitat projects throughout the Bay Delta. The project tracking pages aggregate data, documents, images and other relevant information.
Delta Airlines employees at Tampa Intl Airport open their hearts to Angel Tree again! Thank you Tech Operations and GSE Maintenance. ◂ The ABC Action ...
This new release of the BDL app provides real time access to important water and ecosystem management data and information.
Bay Delta Live App Video Statistics
Bay Delta Live Reviews (1)
Someone once tried to tell Chuck Norris that roundhouse kicks aren't the best way to kick someone. This has been recorded by historians as the worst mistake anyone has ever made.
Success builds character. Failure reveals it.
Bay Delta Live Wiki
Bay Delta Live app wiki coming soon. News, ABC News, ABC Action news, Local News, distributable,
Bay Delta Live App News
- These Are The Best and Worst Airports For Finding Cheap International Flights - Living in the Bay Area, I’m lucky enough to have three relatively close airports to choose from when planning a trip. Both the San Francisco and Oakland airport are roughly a 20-30 minute drive from my house depending on the time of day, and if I need to I ca…
- Andy Warhol, sudden oak death, Kingda Ka coaster: News from around our 50 states - Nevada’s swing-state status puts Highway Patrol in the red, Arizona high court gives OK to hashish, and more
- Long live the video game content war - On Saturday, June 8th, the first of the Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3) livestreams began. Away from the hustle and bustle of the show floor, these presentations—hosted by the likes of Microsoft, Google, EA, and Ubisoft—offered remote onlookers a glimpse i…
- St. Martin’s Inexpensive Must-See Attractions for Families - My family and I arrived at the Caribbean island of St. Martin/Sint Maarten with a collective sigh of relief. Not only were we exhausted from a salty overnight passage aboard Roam, our Moody 47 yacht, but we also had to contend with four massive cruise ships, …