This is a word game about a man escape from prison.
A man is framed and imprisoned, but he never gives up and plans to self-salvation. Persevere, day after day, year after year. Hope can set him free. Finally, he can take the breath of freedom.
• Simple, easy rules, type the correct word to win a game!
• ALL LEVELS are FREE for all users!
• NEW word gameplay, good news for word gamer!
• No time limit, adjust your pace at any level
• Play offline! No wifi required
• FREE hints, get tips without fees
• 1000 levels without repeat, be a word master in our training!
• Kill time-no pressure no push!
• Suitable for both kids and adults to train logic skills.
We are working on improving the game, so if you have any question, let us know your thought and tips via [email protected]
Answers Day 1 to 200: Day 1: Bar Day 2: Map Day 3: Act Day 4: Fit Day 5: Paint Day 6: Fox Day 7: Bag Day 8: Ten Day 9: Hero Day 10: Meat Day 11: Back Day ...
1. Redesigned the story levels 2. Minor bug fixes
Words Story App Video Statistics
Words Story Reviews (56)
I hope y'all get sued by Explosm for using the fake ass cyanide rip offs
Good luck trying not to skip
It’s the same few words over and over again it has no ending as far as I’m aware 300+ levels assuming it would change or get harder but no. deserves no stars imo
A slow game but fun generally
Aimz <3 x
It’s such a boring game! It’s nothing like it shows in the advert!
This shit and it's awful ads should turn into a meme
Gameplay looks nothing like the ads. Terrible translation which is important for a story game. Most levels are just pointless arbitrary word jumbles.
Trust me plzzz😑😑😑
This game is horrible do not waste ur time please don’t do it
I WOULD JUST WISH THE ADS WOULD FRICK OFF FOR MAYBE FRICKEN HALF THE TIME OF THE GAMEPLAY!!!
What about the challenge part of the game? The escaped prisoner gets a pink nurse suit but gets caught. How do you get around that?
The ads on instagram and such are very misleading. The only reason I got this app was to see how bad it really was and what people were saying. It really is just as bad as it seems. It’s repetitive, there’s no creativity at all, it’s just 3-4 letter words that barely make sense to where you are and what you’re doing, not to mention the fact they are blatantly stealing art styles from Cyanide and Happiness in their ads. So yeah. Don’t trust the positive reviews, it’s too good to be true. For your time, just don’t get this “word game”, it’s not worth your precious time.
So, I was intrigued by the ad for the game, probably like most of you. I see in the ad different scenarios to escape from different areas and the words you figure out are supposed to help the guy try to escape and you get to see a funny little animation of if it goes right or if it goes wrong. That was interesting and worth playing. I download the game and I’m figuring out words that have nothing to do with anything. There’s no clue to a word, so you’re figuring it out from the air. For many levels, the guy is still digging out a hole in the wall. And his “progress” is very slow. I’ve read other reviews that say he’ll still be digging for many, many levels. So, when do we get to actually helping him escape or see the funny animations? I get that that might take some time to get to, but don’t show me an ad where you’re showing the last bit of progress when it’s going to take me 50+ levels to actually get me there. Show me the slow gameplay, so I actually know what I’m getting into. I can see the fun in the game, but watching ads and making little progress over time just isn’t for me.
Awesome can’t wait to play everyday
Words don’t always relate to the situation. Sometimes there aren’t cutscenes and when there are , they’re way too short. There’s so many better word games out there. If you chose this one for the prison break story then be warned; the story barely progresses
I enjoyed the game at the start but it keeps on going. How many days until he gets out?
Boring. Uninteresting. Bad animations. The add I got made it same great though. Oh well
She's Using IPhone X Now
Just one Spinning Backfist Punch by Chuck Norris will make your liver quiver and your spleen scream.
Uninstalled. too many ads and they get worse and longer as you progress
Extremely boring. Takes too long to get anywhere. Words don’t make sense. How does the word “AND” fit into the story?
Progress keeps going backwards one minute I’m at 144 feet then at 25? No mention of how to play ie what happens if you do too many guesses? Terribly thought out game. And full of ads.
get this shit outta here
New update really sucks, please revert to old style
Çok güzel bu yaw
That is my first comment for all of time. Game was awesome before the last update. Everything changed i actually about the deleting game, make it older version as you can, old version was cool.
Too many ads. Not many things happen.
If the single man plant himself indomitably on his instincts, and there abide, the huge world will come round to him.
Words Story Wiki
Words Story app wiki coming soon. words story, word story, answers, all answers, updated, update, new, solutions, app, game, addictive word game, word, words, iphone, ios, android, help, tricks, cheats, days, day, all days, levels, all levels, level, tipp, tipps, app game, wiki, how, video, videos, app store, download, downloads, part, day 100, 200, 300, 400, 500, 600, 700, 800, 900, 1000, 1001, 2000, 10000, all, 350, 10, 20, 30, 40, 50, 60, 70, 80, 90, 100, 150, 250, final escape, final, break out,
Words Story App News
- How to Beat the 'Baby Blues' - Kathy Radigan’s first-born child is 20 years old, but she remembers the “baby blues” she had with him like it was yesterday. “I was happy I had this beautiful baby, but I also had this very PMS-y weepiness,” says the 53-year-old writer from Long Island. “I wo…
- I'm Actress Anjali Bhimani, and This Is How I Work - You might recognize Anjali Bhimani’s voice from Overwatch. You might have seen her on Broadway, or in shows like Modern Family, Crazy Ex-Girlfriend, and Silicon Valley. And you can see her in We’re Alive: Frontier, the live-action RPG web series from Geek &am…
- How to Donate or Sell Used Legos - A recent Facebook post from a childhood friend got my attention: “Anyone looking to get rid of legos?” I had just that day been assigned a story on how to recycle or pass on used LEGOs, so of course I immediately thought of one of my favorite words, which in …
- Here's What Kids Really Need to Know Before Kindergarten - I have a friend who took kindergarten prep very seriously. When her son began getting homework in preschool (“homework” and “preschool” being two words that should never go together) and he couldn’t properly identify on the homework that “car” started with th…