This is a word game about a man escape from prison.
A man is framed and imprisoned, but he never gives up and plans to self-salvation. Persevere, day after day, year after year. Hope can set him free. Finally, he can take the breath of freedom.
• Simple, easy rules, type the correct word to win a game!
• ALL LEVELS are FREE for all users!
• NEW word gameplay, good news for word gamer!
• No time limit, adjust your pace at any level
• Play offline! No wifi required
• FREE hints, get tips without fees
• 1000 levels without repeat, be a word master in our training!
• Kill time-no pressure no push!
• Suitable for both kids and adults to train logic skills.
We are working on improving the game, so if you have any question, let us know your thought and tips via [email protected]
Thanks for watching my video! SUBSCRIBE HERE ▻youtube.com/channel/UCtkGV4917xi_P7-wG5VnGlA Download Words Story - Addictive Word ...
Minor bug fixes
Words Story App Video Statistics
Words Story Reviews (11)
Support my channel plz
This game doesnt work to me.. as i give the guard WINE it bugs and doesnt go any further.. any help?
I saw this game on an advert on insta and it look REALLY GOOD. It was showing that you have to guess the word of something that could help you with what was happening in the scene- but when I downloaded it it was soooo boring! You have to guess irrelevant words ALOT and it’s ages until the character actually DOES SOMETHING! I really don’t get the point of it because you just keep doing the same thing all the time!
Liked it but I don't like the music🐳
I saw this game has really good reviews, so I figured I’d give it a try. TRASH! What is the point? To get the guy out of prison. So why do I just type the most random words in the world to help him escape. Very seldom do the words impact the story and when they do it’s lame af. I played it for 30 minutes hoping for something to happen and I was never impressed. I’m deleting it and never downloading it again, also blocking all ads I see for this game so I don’t have to be reminded of the time I wasted on it
Skeletal 3D 0000
Title says it all. This is a simple puzzle game that gets old quick. Strategy is simple, and the “story” part of it is pretty lame. Also frequent, but thankfully brief, ads.
Advertisement showed a word search game, but it is just another scramble word game. The difference is you have have to keep guessing to get the mystery word. The story line is based on Shawshank Redemption. Grammar issues in the directions and story. Will be deleting. The word search concept of finding a word while the stickman was in peril looked interesting, but this is very different than the link I followed to download the game.
Chuck Norris will be roundhouse kicking your ass in a second. And then he does mine.
how to get unlimited coins
Truth isn't all about what actually happens but more about how what has happened is interpreted.
Words Story Wiki
Words Story app wiki coming soon. Apple, Android, iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad, Samsung, 3 stars, Google Play Store, App Store, Level Solution, Walkthrough, Help, Pass, Mission, Playthrough, Guide, Game, Gameplay, Hints, Answers, Cheats, Solution, itunes, niveau, Words Story - Addictive Word Game, Words Story - Addictive Word Game Day 1-50, Words Story - Addictive Word Game Day 1-50 Answers,
Words Story App News
- How to Rock NaNoWriMo This Month - Are you embarking on a one-month quest to write the first draft of that novel you’ve been dreaming of? Or perhaps you just want to feed off the energy of the 400,000 people who are. Here are our top tips for aspiring novelists. Read more...
- Apple iPad Pro (2018) hands-on: Bigger and better in every way - For years now, Apple has strongly suggested that the iPad represented the company's vision for the future of computing, and for years, that felt like a bit of a stretch. Sure, crucial updates like iOS 11 gave the iPad a much needed dose of functionality, and …
- Jabra's Elite 65t are the most versatile headphones you can buy - Let's face it: Most of us don't want to spend our hard-earned cash on multiple pairs of headphones laying around for specific uses. Sure, it's nice to have your travel set, another for the gym and a third for pristine audio at the office, but for a lot of peo…
- These New Tricks Can Outsmart Deepfake Videos—for Now - We'll soon find it hard to know with our own eyes if a video is real or generated by AI, but new algorithms are staying one or two steps ahead of the fakers.