Can you stop the Insurgency? From the creator of Plague Inc. comes a unique and deeply engaging political/military strategic simulation.
The war is ‘over’ - but we all know that doesn’t mean anything. To stabilise the country, you need to balance military and civilian priorities to win the hearts and minds of the people, whilst also stopping insurgents from seizing power!
Rebel Inc. is the brand new game from the creator of ‘Plague Inc.’ - one of the most popular paid games ever with over 100 million players. Brilliantly executed with beautiful graphics and critically acclaimed gameplay - Rebel Inc. offers a deeply engaging, strategic challenge inspired by the complexities and consequences of modern counter insurgency.
● Stabilise five richly modelled regions
● Innovative representation of counter insurgency tactics
● Fund realistic initiatives to empower the local government
● Highly detailed, hyper-realistic world based on extensive research
● Intelligent strategic and tactical AI
● Sophisticated narrative algorithms shaped by your decisions
● Six unique governors with radically different abilities
● Comprehensive in-game help and tutorial system
● Full Save/Load functionality
● Internet connectivity not required
An important note:
Although a fictional game, Rebel Inc. looks at important real world issues and we have made every effort to deal with them sensitively. The game has been extensively researched and has been developed in cooperation with leading regional politicians, business people and journalists as well as international charities, experts and governments.
Localised in English. Other languages coming soon.
Special sale price to celebrate the launch of the game!
I’ve got lots of plans for updates! Get in touch and let me know what you want to see.
James (the designer)
Contact me here:
Follow me on Twitter:
Have a look on the 1st mission of Rebel Inc (The 2nd game of the Plague Inc creators). I also show the available In-App Purchases and a maps / regions ...
Rebel Inc. operation update - The Big Release The game is out now - hurrah! Have fun and let me know how you find it! :) *** 1.0.1 hotfix - Sent Economist governor back to university to learn how to properly reduce inflation 1.0.2 hotfix - Game will correctly autosave when minimising app, General's Martial Law initiative improved, social share on ipad crash fixed, rare tutorial lock fixed, general performance tweaks and fixes
Rebel Inc. App Video Statistics
Rebel Inc. Reviews (19)
The fuck....this have 5k views and the channel has 14 subscribers!?!?!......
If your on iOS and you want to get this game for free search for ISTEAL on YouTube
Easy to play and very detailed
If like me this is the type of game you enjoy then this is a fairly good one. Only played it thru once so far but it's quite agreeable..I won by the way. ;-)
Brilliant and addictive keep the updates coming!
Try a brutal run. There still has yet to be a yt video on it
It’s like a more active and engaging version of Plague Inc. You feel much more connected to the action and your decision feel like they cause real outcomes. Tension, stress, joy, defeat, victory! Great work.
Strategic and inventive, same concept as Plague Inc taken to new levels.
Bob Extra bob
You make smart choices 👍
This is a Great game. I enjoyed outbreak as well, but this one is more fun.
Was very fun and not too complicated
This game is great if you liked plague inc then you,ll definitely like this it’s well worth the 2.99 it’s should be 7.99 honestly the dev deserves more for how good and dynamic this game is
Fun game. Worth the money
Good game, deep gameplay but takes 5 minutes to learn, difficulty is scaled well!
This game is so hard lol
Chuck Norris doesn't get old, he levels up.
Ivy Digital Creations
Surprisingly deep tactical game, great for when away from the house in commute or flights
Sweet chert pie
So far, it’s rather good, more complicated than plague inc by far. Though, the news section gets taken up by the intel of different places. So both are obstructed. Would prefer if possible that both details are available to see at the same time. By what I mean news section is that at the bottom of the screen the bar regarding full support occasionally covers the news as well. If that makes sense There is the nickname restriction, could implement a version that freely allows us to name our operation. But also keep the already possible name choices for flavour if anything.
Prefer it to plague inc, great mechanics, fun game, You don’t need to buy any IAP’s either!
The troll One
I'm waiting for this game to be on PC or Android
And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same.
Rebel Inc. Wiki
Rebel Inc. is a revived once iconic Scots counter-culture publishing company and literary journal, founded by Kevin Williamson in 1992 with the upfront but accurate slogan of "F*** the Mainstream!". Duncan Mclean, Gordon Legge, Barry Graham and Sandie Craigie were involved in setting it up. For a time Sandie was its co-editor. It adroitly managed to tap into the darker undercurrent of Scottish society in the post-Thatcher era, capturing its counter-cultural rejection of mainstream values in its ethos. Rebel Inc Magazine ran to five issues between 1992 and 1994, publishing new work by writers such as Irvine Welsh, Alan Warner, Laura Hird, Toni Davidson and John King before any of them had books in print. Issue 4 featured an infamous 'Ecstasy Interview' - an unedited conversation between Kevin Williamson and Irvine Welsh whilst both editor and writer were under the influence of the psychoactive drug, MDMA. In his blog of February 2008, Kevin Williamson wrote "I pulled a stunt on Radio Scotland which satisfied the Malcolm McLaren criteria of "establishing the name", as related to one of the finest exploitation movies of all time: The Great Rock'n'Roll Swindle." In 1996, following the success of Trainspotting by Irvine Welsh, Rebel Inc. was incorporated into the Canongate Books stable of independent publishers. A steady stream of eclectic but edgy releases then ensued, with out-of-print editions by the likes of Alexander Trocchi and Sadegh Hedayat, themselves substantially influential on many of the recent darker Scots authors like Welsh and Alan Warner. It also brought on a new generation of foreign writers such as Henry Baum, Joel Rose and Ray Loriga, who shared its outlook nonetheless. The Rebel Inc. imprint came to a premature end as a result of increasing friction between Williamson and Canongate over the creative and commercial direction of the imprint, which led to Williamson's resignation and departure from the company in January 2001. The imprint ended abruptly at the very height of its success although Canongate would later claim this was due to financial restructuring. Many of Rebel Inc.'s titles and authors were subsequently transferred into the main Canongate itinerary. In 2012 Williamson announced plans to revive Rebel Inc. on its 20th anniversary.. Rebel Inc, Plague Inc, Ndemic Creation, Saffron Fields, Rebel Inc Saffron Fields, Plague Inc 2, New game of Ndemic, iPhone XS, iPhone XS gameplay, Rebel Inc iOS,
Rebel Inc. App News
- How Sneaker Brands Finally Offered More for Women in 2018 - It’s been a long 12 months, and before we kick 2018 to the curb, we're looking back at all of the most memorable, game-changing fashion and beauty things that went down. Follow along with us as we look back at the year in review. At the start of the year, Nik…
- There is finally a sequel to Plague Inc. and it launches next year on Android - iOS users will get first dibs on Rebel Inc., the sequel to 2012's Plague Inc. Android users will then get the game sometime next year.
- Why ‘Pancake Milkshake’ Didn’t Make It Into ‘Ralph Breaks The Internet’ and Other Fun Easter Eggs & Cameos Revealed - Today, we continue my interview with Ralph Breaks The Internet directors Phil Johnston and Rich Moore, and producer Clark Spencer, in a discussion that is all about the film’s spoilers, cameos, and easter eggs. The filmmakers explain why the “Pancake Milkshak…
- Rebel Inc.: Plague Inc.-Macher ab nächster Woche mit neuem Game im App Store - Behauptung: Jeder von denjenigen, die diesen Artikel geklickt haben, kennen Plague Inc. Ein Spiel, bei dem der Spieler das Ziel hat, die Menschheit der Erde mit Krankheiten und anderem Schabernack auszurotten. Was eigentlich eine ziemlich brutale Aufgabe für …