Only Disney+ gives you endless access to your favorite movies and TV series from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic, and more.
From The Lion King, to all-new Originals like The Mandalorian, there's something exciting for everyone. You'll also get access to new movies, complete TV series, shorts, and documentaries.
Best of all, Disney+ is ad-free.
With Disney+, you get:
• Endless access to classic movies and past seasons of your favorite series
• Exclusive new Originals from master storytellers at Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, and Nat Geo
• Unlimited downloads on up to 10 devices, so you can take Disney+ with you
• Simultaneous streaming on up to 4 different devices
• View select titles in stunning 4K UHD and HDR
• Something for everyone, including dedicated Kids Profiles
Start your 7-day free trial now.
Payment will be charged on a recurring monthly or annual basis to your Apple ID account starting at the conclusion of your free trial, if applicable, unless you cancel before the free trial ends. Your monthly or annual subscription automatically renews unless you cancel before the end of the current billing period. No refunds or credits for partial months or years. You can manage and cancel your subscription anytime by going to your account settings on the App Store after purchase. Access to Disney+ will continue through the month or year of your current subscription.
For help with Disney+, please visit: help.disneyplus.com.
The content available on Disney+ may vary by region. Some titles shown above may not be available in your country.
This new version of Disney+ includes updates and fixes to help deliver an improved streaming experience across devices. We’ve taken a look at general app issues to uncover and fix the top problems that may have prevented you from having a seamless streaming experience.
Disney+ App Video Statistics
Disney+ Reviews (0)
This app is fantastic, and finally being able to watch all these Disney shows and movies is amazing! But there are a couple problems, I’m sure you’ve heard the complaints. There isn’t a “resume” feature, every old episode of the Simpsons is in full screen which hides a lot of visual gags, and there are probably more problems that I’m unaware of. These are mostly just nitpicks though, and having them fixed would be more than great!
I love watching Disney movies and this is perfect there’s not many Disney movies on Netflix, but only issue is that I can’t continue watching my shows and it doesn’t keep progress of what I’m watching, but I’m super happy to have it though great work!
After I updated the app. I went to watch it and every time I opened the app it would crash
I like dinosurs
I like it
I can’t watch any of my movies or shows without it saying something went wrong. I downloaded a few movies and it still says the same thing! Getting tired of not being able to put on a movie and not being able to watch it. Getting ready to cancel my subscription.
An local auusie
They need to hurry up and finish the date of high school musical and not just say coming in 2020. Then just release one episode at a time It is really annoying If they want better ratings they need to release episodes faster and get the Disney movies that have been out for a while now on disney+ that is why I am paying 7:99$ a month but other than that it is good
I’ve tried connecting my iPad to Apple TV and watching Disney + and it didn’t work so it would mean a lot to me and maybe other users if you could fix it besides that very good app
Get used to seeing this pop up all the time. It’s impossible to get through a movie or tv show by airplaying on Apple TV without this appearing. Also when airplaying you need to keep your iPhone or iPad open to allow auto play for the next episode. Aside from the bugs, it has a good range of content and is fairly easy to navigate. Looking forward to more of the Disney+ original content in the works.
Chuck Norris doesn't take the front door. He takes the front wall as his entrance.
Lots of good movies/shows for the kids to watch. I’ve just paid my first subscription after a good free week trial and now all of a sudden, movie plays for not even a minute and the entire app refreshes. WTF! It’s not my wifi because I can watch YT and Netflix completely fine on the TV. It just happens the moment I try to play something on this app. Even if I have just clicked on a show/movie it just refreshes with the “Disney+” logo and back to home, or even completely leaves the app. Don’t know what’s going on. It’s annoying af though
Download feature doesn’t work well. Can’t watch my downloaded shows offline. Annoying. Also doesn’t work with wifi at work. Wifi at work is fine I can watch YouTube etc but not Disney plus for some reason. Dumb
It doesn’t actually work for me, it just keeps on coming up with “Error Code 83”. I can’t even log on my iPad. This sort of goes the same for my laptop as well.
Leonardo da Vinci
He who is fixed to a star does not change his mind.
The Walt Disney Company, commonly known as Disney (), is an American diversified multinational mass media and entertainment conglomerate headquartered at the Walt Disney Studios complex in Burbank, California. Disney was originally founded on October 16, 1923, by brothers Walt and Roy O. Disney as the Disney Brothers Cartoon Studio; it also operated under the names The Walt Disney Studio and Walt Disney Productions before officially changing its name to The Walt Disney Company in 1986. The company established itself as a leader in the American animation industry before diversifying into live-action film production, television, and theme parks. Since the 1980s, Disney has created and acquired corporate divisions in order to market more mature content than is typically associated with its flagship family-oriented brands. The company is known for its film studio division, The Walt Disney Studios, which includes Walt Disney Pictures, Walt Disney Animation Studios, Pixar, Marvel Studios, Lucasfilm, 20th Century Fox, Fox 2000 Pictures, Fox Searchlight Pictures, and Blue Sky Studios. Disney's other main units and reporting segments are Disney Media Networks, Disney Parks, Experiences and Products, and Walt Disney Direct-to-Consumer & International. Through these segments, Disney owns and operates the ABC broadcast network; cable television networks such as Disney Channel, ESPN, Freeform, FX, and National Geographic; publishing, merchandising, music, and theater divisions; and Disney Parks, Experiences and Products, a group of 14 theme parks around the world.The company has been a component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average since 1991. Cartoon character Mickey Mouse, created in 1928 by Walt Disney and Ub Iwerks, is one of the world's most recognizable characters and serves as the company's official mascot..
Disney+ App News
- Talk to Kids About Racist Stereotypes in Disney+ Classic Movies - When the much-anticipated Disney+ launched last month, some of its classic kids’ movies came with a warning: “This program is presented as originally created. It may contain outdated cultural depictions.” The language of the warning itself is inadequate in ho…
- Where to Stream the Movies That Just Went Missing on Disney+ - I don’t know how you can get through a holiday season without Home Alone, but that’s just me. And The Sandlot? I’d make my kid watch that six times a day to make them relive all the times my parents made me play in the local baseball leagues as a child. And P…
- How to Find the 'What Disney Character Are You?" Filter on Instagram - If you’ve looked at Instagram Stories over the past week or so you’ve probably noticed at least one friend showing off who they might be if they were a cartoon character. Read more...
- The Best 'Which ____ Are You' Instagram Filters - Which Disney character are you? Which font are you? Which Office character are you? Instagram stories are overrun with filter quizzes, I know. Much like Baby Yoda and that song from The Witcher, these will go away—eventually. Until then, it is kind of fun to …