Only Disney+ gives you endless access to your favorite movies and TV series from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic, and more.
From The Lion King, to all-new Originals like The Mandalorian, there's something exciting for everyone. You'll also get access to new movies, complete TV series, shorts, and documentaries.
Best of all, Disney+ is ad-free.
With Disney+, you get:
• Endless access to classic movies and past seasons of your favorite series
• Exclusive new Originals from master storytellers at Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, and Nat Geo
• Unlimited downloads on up to 10 devices, so you can take Disney+ with you
• Simultaneous streaming on up to 4 different devices
• View select titles in stunning 4K UHD and HDR
• Something for everyone, including dedicated Kids Profiles
Start your 7-day free trial now.
Payment will be charged on a recurring monthly or annual basis to your Apple ID account starting at the conclusion of your free trial, if applicable, unless you cancel before the free trial ends. Your monthly or annual subscription automatically renews unless you cancel before the end of the current billing period. No refunds or credits for partial months or years. You can manage and cancel your subscription anytime by going to your account settings on the App Store after purchase. Access to Disney+ will continue through the month or year of your current subscription.
For help with Disney+, please visit: help.disneyplus.com.
The content available on Disney+ may vary by region. Some titles shown above may not be available in your country.
Check out Streaming Player Device Deals at Amazon - amzn.to/2vNbeQo Disney+ website: disneyplus.com/ Disney+ App Preview Initial App ...
Introducing Disney+, the new home for endless access to the best movies and TV shows from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic, and more. From new releases, to your favorite classics, and exclusive Originals, there's always something new to discover.
Disney+ App Video Statistics
Disney+ Reviews (335)
Yesterday I was going onto Disney+ and accidentally selected my dad’s profile. His was the layout you see in the video here. I decide to go to “edit profiles” and clicked mine. It was changed to kids profile. Why is that a feature?
Spinel big fan
i got it for phineas and ferb
What about Disney + app on the phone?
I love this app it is wonderful but I did run into an issue. I got connected to our tv and I would not let me disable so I had to delete the app but got it again right after. Other than that it was amazing. And for 7.99 a month that is such a good price. So many good movies and extras. We canceled Crave and got this. Worth it! BUY NOW!!!
The overall app is ok, super glitchy when you cast it. It charged me 5 days after I canceled my week long subscription. I made sure I wasn’t late to cancel it.
It keeps replaying the same parts and it’ll just freeze up. Please fix it
Somebody got a Disney plus account I can use
PLZ READ SOS
I didn’t know how to write a review from my ps4 but it doesn’t work I have to delete the app over and over just to watch 2 movies and after the second movie it doesn’t work anymore so idk how to contact the actual developer but please fix this bug
Love this app when it is working. Everyday it stops several times a day. It is not my internet because other apps like Netflix will work when I switch. Will have to request for a refund if this issue keeps happening.
It’s disappointing that it’s not available in our region. (Northern Mariana Islands)
Disney plus is great but definitely needs some bug fixes. Screen doesn’t expand to full size if you exit out then go back into app, sometimes the play button doesn’t work when changing episodes.. Just a couple of things I’ve noticed... However the selection is great! I hope Disney is allowed to add shows from other companies like Dreamworks.
Really disappointed that the app will not work on older iPads. Given that most kids inherit old iPads and iPhones from their parents, I would have expected that Disney would understand this and ensure their app would work with older iOS versions. Sadly this has been missed meaning my daughter only gets to watch Disney on my phone. Considering I only subscribed for my kids, my ability to consume is now significantly reduced. Please retrofit the app to earlier iOS
This app is literally the best thing I have watched, idk what all you guys are on about but I was always watching Netflix but I haven’t touched Netflix in a month because of this. THANK YOU FOR CREATING THIS SPECIAL APP! But just another question can we like download the movies so we can watch them on aeroplane mode?
Not really a credible review when you completely ignore the several issues with the app
Scientist have tried to come up with a theory for how Chuck Norris came to be... we now know this theory as the "Big Bang"
Disney+ is freaking amazing and has ALL my favourite TV shows and movies!!
Love the selection but all the movies are buffering more than twice in a minute through the whole thing & it’s very annoying
For some reason, it keeps buffering through the google chrome cast yet i have full bars of internet’s at home and it’s considerably strong
I love Disney plus
I wish I can get it
The way is not in the sky. The way is in the heart.
The Walt Disney Company, commonly known as Disney (), is an American diversified multinational mass media and entertainment conglomerate headquartered at the Walt Disney Studios complex in Burbank, California. Disney was originally founded on October 16, 1923, by brothers Walt and Roy O. Disney as the Disney Brothers Cartoon Studio; it also operated under the names The Walt Disney Studio and Walt Disney Productions before officially changing its name to The Walt Disney Company in 1986. The company established itself as a leader in the American animation industry before diversifying into live-action film production, television, and theme parks. Since the 1980s, Disney has created and acquired corporate divisions in order to market more mature content than is typically associated with its flagship family-oriented brands. The company is known for its film studio division, The Walt Disney Studios, which includes Walt Disney Pictures, Walt Disney Animation Studios, Pixar, Marvel Studios, Lucasfilm, 20th Century Fox, Fox 2000 Pictures, Fox Searchlight Pictures, and Blue Sky Studios. Disney's other main units and reporting segments are Disney Media Networks, Disney Parks, Experiences and Products, and Walt Disney Direct-to-Consumer & International. Through these segments, Disney owns and operates the ABC broadcast network; cable television networks such as Disney Channel, ESPN, Freeform, FX, and National Geographic; publishing, merchandising, music, and theater divisions; and Walt Disney Parks and Resorts, a group of 14 theme parks around the world.The company has been a component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average since 1991. Cartoon character Mickey Mouse, created in 1928 by Walt Disney and Ub Iwerks, is one of the world's most recognizable characters and serves as the company's official mascot..
Disney+ App News
- How to Keep Your Disney+ Account From Being Hacked - According to numerous reports, a number of hacked Disney+ accounts have been popping up over the web lately. And those breaking into your account aren’t taking advantage of some crazy vulnerability in the streaming service. They’re either phishing your accoun…
- This Free Disney+ Mac App Resumes Your Shows As Soon As You Launch It - macOS: A lot of people like Baby Yoda Disney Plus. So why should you have to go through the arduous task of loading your browser, pulling up the service, and clicking around to watch the latest episode of The Mandalorian? Thanks to a fun little hack from DBK …
- How to Get the Disney+ Bundle With Ad-Free Hulu - Disney+ is here, and one of the few deals you can get for the service is a bundle package that gives you the streaming service, ESPN, and Hulu for $13/month, or $5 cheaper than each would cost individually. There’s a catch, however; you’re getting the ad-supp…
- How to See When Your Favorite Missing Movies Are Arriving on Disney+ - I spent a decent chunk of the weekend putting a dent into my Disney+ queue—thanks, 4K Dolby Atmos Star Wars movies—but my enjoyment of Disney’s cheap streaming service is slightly dampened by the various films that are still bound to Netflix. However, you can…