The Wonder Weeks: Sleep
3-in-1 App – no subscription –
• STATE OF THE ART MONITOR: Watch your baby securely over 3G/4G or WiFi, live HD video
• WHITE NOISE & SLEEP SOUNDS & MUSIC: proven to help your baby fall asleep
• ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT BABY SLEEP: from developing sleep patterns to sleep tips
• Easy set-up, user friendly and personalized playlist
• The Wonder Weeks: the trusted resource app of millions of parents around the globe.
With this app, you’ll always have a baby monitor at hand. Simply create one baby monitor with unlimited range by pairing two devices (smartphone, tablet and / or iPod touch).
The monitor will seamlessly adapt to be used over a secure 3G/4G connection when Wifi connection is lost.
• Receive an alarm when your baby cries
• Listen to the audio stream
• Watch the live video footage
• Soothe your baby instantly
The choice is yours! This app is consistently reliable, even when it’s running in the background.
Soothe your baby by using the microphone feature to talk to your baby remotely. Let your baby know you're there.
White noise and certain types of music are proven methods to help your baby fall asleep. We’ve selected and entered the best ones for you. Remotely play sounds from parent station to baby station to help your baby sleep. Also, create a unique playlist by adding audio to your favourites.
Don’t want your child to wake? Audio files can be played on a continuous loop. The audio can also be muted via both the parent and baby station.
Discover everything there is to know about sleep:
• Sleep problems to different forms of sleeping
• The sleep hormone
• Rapid eye movement and sleep phases
• Sleep disturbance and sleep regression periods
• Tips for sleeping from other parents
• Fun and important facts
Get inspired and study everything you need to know about sleep in one of four languages: English, German, Portuguese (Brazil) and Dutch.
Please note: This app includes bedtime stories as bonus which are intended for older siblings. Not for baby’s in leaps 1 to 10.
Love The Wonder Weeks?
Like us on Facebook: facebook.com/WonderWeeks
Follow us on Twitter: twitter.com/TheWonderWeeks
Discover us on Instagram: instagram.com/thewonderweeks/
Disclaimer: this App is developed with the greatest care. Neither the developer nor the author shall nevertheless be liable for any damages arising from any inaccuracies or omissions in this app.
Today, I'm diving into the best baby apps and trackers for new parents. New moms and dads have a learning curve and some of these apps may prove helpful ...
- Added the option to contact support.
The Wonder Weeks: Sleep App Video Statistics
The Wonder Weeks: Sleep Reviews (28)
My wife, my nanny, and I use BabyConnect to track everything from feeding, diapers, changing, growth chart etc. It works for both Android and iOS. We have Android phones and iPad tablet and it syncs between all of them. We keep the iPad next to each changing table and have our phones just in case as well. It's perfect
Please write in title that these are only for iPhone.
BabyConnect & Hatch Baby are two ones I’m trying so far 👍🏾✨. My son is 4 days old. So I’ll let u know how they go haha!
the cradel app you have linked in the description is different from the one on your video because this app looks like baby sleep trainer it doesn't have any white noise setting like the one in the video
Sprout Baby+ app is only for IOS devices... :( I was wondering why i couldn't find it on my Android...
The only reason Chuck Norris hasn't destroyed the world is because he was conferred with the honorary Nobel Peace Prize for his role in the film Sidekicks. The prize expires on December 12th, 2012.
I discovered a good collection of videos that will help on Calmer Fixer Blueprint
You deserve way more subs than you have
Never let lack of money interfere with having fun.
The Wonder Weeks: Sleep Wiki
The Wonder Weeks: Sleep app wiki coming soon. tiu review, best apps for new parents, best parenting apps, apps for new dads, apps for new moms, apps for new parents, helpful parenting apps, new parent apps, new parent tips, becoming a new parent, new mom tips, new dad tips, new baby apps, new baby tracker, new parent trackers, baby tracker apps, best baby apps, best apps for babies, best apps for new babies, baby apps, baby apps free, baby first apps, baby milestone app,
The Wonder Weeks: Sleep App News
- Facebook moderators break their NDAs to expose desperate working conditions - At Facebook’s worst-performing content moderation site, operated by Cognizant in Tampa, FL one contractor has died, others have developed PTSD and fear for their lives.
- The Man’s Blood Pressure Dropped, and He Was Acting Strange. What Was Going On? - The older man was unsteady on his feet and seemed to be talking nonstop. Then the seizures started, and his wife sounded the alarm.
- It's Called 'Stress Management' for a Reason - Consider these tools for reducing the daily stress of being an entrepreneur -- like "choosing" whether to let stress get to you.
- The Human Cost Of Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 - One Friday afternoon a few weeks ago, the developers at Treyarch held a happy hour event to welcome the summer interns. There was pizza, beer, and jubilation for everyone at the studio behind Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 —except the quality assurance testers, wh…