The Wonder Weeks: Sleep
3-in-1 App – no subscription –
• STATE OF THE ART MONITOR: Watch your baby securely over 3G/4G or WiFi, live HD video
• WHITE NOISE & SLEEP SOUNDS & MUSIC: proven to help your baby fall asleep
• ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT BABY SLEEP: from developing sleep patterns to sleep tips
• Easy set-up, user friendly and personalized playlist
• The Wonder Weeks: the trusted resource app of millions of parents around the globe.
With this app, you’ll always have a baby monitor at hand. Simply create one baby monitor with unlimited range by pairing two devices (smartphone, tablet and / or iPod touch).
The monitor will seamlessly adapt to be used over a secure 3G/4G connection when Wifi connection is lost.
• Receive an alarm when your baby cries
• Listen to the audio stream
• Watch the live video footage
• Soothe your baby instantly
The choice is yours! This app is consistently reliable, even when it’s running in the background.
Soothe your baby by using the microphone feature to talk to your baby remotely. Let your baby know you're there.
White noise and certain types of music are proven methods to help your baby fall asleep. We’ve selected and entered the best ones for you. Remotely play sounds from parent station to baby station to help your baby sleep. Also, create a unique playlist by adding audio to your favourites.
Don’t want your child to wake? Audio files can be played on a continuous loop. The audio can also be muted via both the parent and baby station.
Discover everything there is to know about sleep:
• Sleep problems to different forms of sleeping
• The sleep hormone
• Rapid eye movement and sleep phases
• Sleep disturbance and sleep regression periods
• Tips for sleeping from other parents
• Fun and important facts
Get inspired and study everything you need to know about sleep in one of four languages: English, German, Portuguese (Brazil) and Dutch.
Please note: This app includes bedtime stories as bonus which are intended for older siblings. Not for baby’s in leaps 1 to 10.
Love The Wonder Weeks?
Like us on Facebook: facebook.com/WonderWeeks
Follow us on Twitter: twitter.com/TheWonderWeeks
Discover us on Instagram: instagram.com/thewonderweeks/
Disclaimer: this App is developed with the greatest care. Neither the developer nor the author shall nevertheless be liable for any damages arising from any inaccuracies or omissions in this app.
During the first 20 months of life, a baby experiences 10 major mental disruptions. These 10 disruptions form the foundation of the brain architecture and build ...
- Added the option to contact support.
The Wonder Weeks: Sleep App Video Statistics
The Wonder Weeks: Sleep Reviews (6)
Loved the talk and love using the app, makes it easier to understand how to help little one through tricky leaps!
Awesome! Thanks so much. Helps make it so much clearer. I've read the book and my son follows it almost perfectly. Just got through leap 8! 2 more to go!!
Absolutely love my Wonder Weeks book!
Daniel de Witte
Brilliant presentation, thanks for sharing this knowledge with all the parents of the world!
Sometimes it's hard to see Chuck Norris for all the steam rising from his 'nads.
All achievements, all earned riches, have their beginning in an idea.
The Wonder Weeks: Sleep Wiki
The Wonder Weeks: Sleep app wiki coming soon. TEDxTalks, English, United Kingdom, Health, 3D Technology,
The Wonder Weeks: Sleep App News
- “Cut,” by Catherine Lacey - Fiction by Catherine Lacey: “Peggy winced a little, as it seemed as though the rip were actively ripping, the cut creeping up toward her belly.”
- Guantánamo’s Darkest Secret - Ben Taub reports on Mohamedou Salahi, whom Guantánamo’s leadership considered to be its highest-value detainee but whose guard suspected otherwise.
- The Case for Formal Methods - Comments
- How to Prevent Perinatal Depression - New research provides strong evidence for a low tech, relatively low cost solution—without medication -- Read more on ScientificAmerican.com