Ready to solve amazing painting puzzles?
Crazy Labs is a casual games brand, under which TabTale develops and publishes fun and addictive games. Crazy Labs partners with independent development studios across the globe to create engaging mobile content for audiences of all ages.
Like us: facebook.com/crazylabsgames
Watch us: youtube.com/Tabtale
Visit us: tabtale.com/
Let us know what you think! Questions? Suggestions? Technical Support? Contact us 24/7 at [email protected]
The app is free to play but certain in-game items may require payment. The app includes:
- advertising for TabTale and some third parties that redirect users to our sites, apps or third-party sites
- social networks links to connect with others while playing
- the option to accept push notifications to inform of exciting news (e.g. updates)
- an age-gate to prevent access to some features to protect children (e.g. restrict behavioral advertising or information sharing).
AMAZE! Android iPhone Gameplay SUBSCRIBE HERE A LOT OF GAMES - youtube.com/channel/UCMhl5TINNoICxQIUYRnvBIg ▷ Google Play ...
> Bug fixes and level improvements.
AMAZE!!! App Video Statistics
AMAZE!!! Reviews (12)
I’m 300 something
Hi MobileTouchGames! I just released a game called 'Leapy Frog', which will be the Flappy Bird of 2019. Can you beat it? I would love to see you play it. It's free on the Google play store and you can find it by searching 'Leapy Frog'. You can also find a video on my channel.
This game is so addicting, never play it during work or you won't get anything done for the rest of the day. This is a game that requires a good mind and good eye sight, because if you dont have than then you won't be able to succeed at the game. There are minimal advertising, and the ones that are there are quick.
I love this game 🥰I play it all the time I go on long car journeys a lot and I always play this game when I am bored I would recommend this game to anyone with a lot of spare time 👍🏻😊
Im at level 100+
Very very very boring and it sucks
You should make it harder and maybe not put in the ad that it’s harder than it looks cause tbh, it’s easier. But it is fun to play, but I like a challenge.
i wish the creators of this game weren’t so lazy and put work into making new levels i’m on level 1445 currently and each level just seems to be previous levels in a different variety. but other than that it’s okay.
I’m record 216(если что я русский
Game is great and calming I’m already on level 1260
Call me Hollyyyyyy
I love this game and although it’s AMAZE-ing it doesn’t deserve 5 stars now not to brag but I have the newest iPad and that’s what I play on and the problem is that sometimes it lags and that not the iPads fault bc I saw like 20 videos on YouTube when ppl take this iPad about thing game and the workers confirmed it was the apps fault not the iPad I even tried it and they said the same thing but I would recommend it still but anyways the lag is that when you swipe one way it might go the other way and the app producers even confirmed it to me still love it though!
Almost at level 60 on that game
a long time ago Chuck Norris kicked the world so hard that its still spinning today.
Good game to quickly hop on and play but it’s really repetitive with the levels and there’s not too much to it 🤷♂️
Really fun and hard when u get to higher levels but so so so fun
Not even puzzling for a 5 year old, stop advertising this game as a challenge it pathetic!!!
çok güzel (tavsiyem)
The most important point is to accept yourself and stand on your two feet.
AMAZE!!! app wiki coming soon. AMAZE!, AMAZE! Android Gameplay, AMAZE! IOS Gameplay, AMAZE! Trailer, AMAZE! Review, game review, games, 1080p, lets play, review, google play, android games, download, android, android gameplay, ios, new game 2019, itunes, walkthrough, iphone,
AMAZE!!! App News
- This Free Coloring Book Helps Kids Learn the Correct Names of Their Body Parts - It is important to teach your kids the anatomically correct names of their body parts as early as possible. Your son has a penis, not a “wee-wee.” Your daughter has a vulva, not “ladybits.” Read more...
- EA lays off 350 people - Though Apex Legends continues to be a bright spot for EA, the game publisher and the industry as a whole still have hurdles ahead. Today, EA confirmed that it laid off 350 people in marketing, publishing and other departments. Kotaku obtained an email sent to…
- Sex ed video for teens shatters myths about sexuality and disability - The internet has changed how kids learn about sex, but sex ed in the classroom still sucks. In Sex Ed 2.0, Mashable explores the state of sex ed and imagines a future where digital innovations are used to teach consent, sex positivity, respect, and responsibi…
- How Netherlands educators use Chromebooks to transform classrooms - When I first moved to Amsterdam in 2014, there were a small number of passionate educators using Google tools to shape digital teaching and learning. Schools like Corlaer College, a secondary school in Nijkerk, were already working with Chromebooks at the tim…