Remote for Fire Stick TV App allows you to control your Amazon Fire TV directly from your iPhone using intuitive swipe-based controls.
It also allows you to use your keyboard (including voice input) to make access your favorite entertainment easier and more convenient. Apps are accessed using a single tap in the dedicated Apps Menu.
Finally, this app allows you to cast photos and videos from your library directly onto your Fire TV. This makes sharing your favorite photos and videos with your friends and family easier than ever.
+ Intuitive swipe-based virtual remote.
+ Built-in keyboard to facilitate searches.
+ Voice input and search options.
+ Quick access to your favorite apps and channels.
+ Cast feature: cast media directly from library.
Remote for Fire Stick TV App Premium Subscriptions:
- Subscribed users have unlimited use of the Remote and access to all of its Premium features, without ads.
- Non-subscribed users can use each Premium feature at a limit quota per day.
- Users can subscribe to three different plans: weekly (USD 2.99$), monthly (USD 7.99$), and yearly (USD 29.99$) auto-renewing subscriptions.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is disabled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hour prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of renewal.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Any questions? Contact us: [email protected]
Fire tv remote app is easy to get! This FIRESTICK REMOTE APP is great for EASY TYPING with the KEYBOARD added to the app. Also, there is the option for ...
+ Improvements on cast function. + Faster connection speed. + Fixed some minor bugs.
Remote for Fire Stick TV App App Video Statistics
Remote for Fire Stick TV App Reviews (4)
I need to cancel my 3 day free trial, but there no option to do it. I’m expecting to get ripped off.
I'm constantly misplacing the tiny Fire TV remote, so this app really helps. The track pad can take a bit of practice to get used to, but once you've mastered it, it is much easier than using the physical Fire TV remote. Please add the Torguard VPN app to your menu. It would makes things even more convenient. Thanks again for a great app.
State that it isn’t free and doesn’t work. Had to Download app to find out only once installed. Garbage!
Cats have Chuck Norris-like reflexes.
You may be deceived if you trust too much, but you will live in torment if you don't trust enough.
Remote for Fire Stick TV App Wiki
Remote for Fire Stick TV App app wiki coming soon. Fire tv remote app, Fire tv remote app android, fire tv stick remote app android, fire tv stick remote app ios, Control Firestick with Phone, fire tv app, fire tv phone app, firestick phone remote, cetusplay firestick, amazon fire tv remote app, firestick phone to tv, fire tv remote not working, control fire stick without remote, amazon fire tv remote app apk, firestick remote not working, fire stick remote replacement, fire stick keyboard remote, YourSIxStudios, fire tv, amazon,
Remote for Fire Stick TV App App News
- Polk Command Bar review: Alexa has never sounded this good - The $249 Command Bar does a fantastic job integrating Amazon's virtual assistant. Amazon and Google offer a range of smart speakers tailored for different use cases, but the main issue with these devices has always been sound quality. The Echo Plus (2nd gen) …
- Amazon's Fire TV Cube gets closer to being a fully functioning Alexa speaker - CNET - The Fire TV Cube now supports calling, voice messaging and the Drop In feature.
- How to reset an Amazon Fire TV Stick to its factory settings, whether it's malfunctioning or you want a fresh start - Amazon's Fire TV Stick allows you to watch much of your favorite internet-based entertainment directly on your TV. If you ever want to reset your Amazon Fire Stick to factory settings, doing so is a relatively straightforward process. Resetting your Fire Stic…
- How to set up any model of Roku player and remote - Before setting up a Roku media player, make sure you have an HDMI cable on hand, unless you're setting up a Streaming Stick. An HDMI is included in the box with some models, like the Roku Express, but the Premiere and Ultra don't come with one. After you conn…