WHICH FAMOUS PERSON DO YOU LOOK LIKE?
We would like to introduce our brand new FUN feature - the most accurate look-alike technology! See which historical person or celebrity looks similar to you and share your awesome result with your friends as a Story or a Post!
Gradient is YOUR NEW Portrait & Selfie Photo Editor! Download now for free to find dozens of amazing features, exclusive tools and handcrafted filters!
With Gradient there will be no more bad shots for you because everything you need to make a photo look beautiful is already packed in this editor! Gradient is powered by the most advanced artificial intelligence and beautification technologies which will help you tune your photos to perfection in mere seconds.
AMAZING NEW HAIR COLLAGES
Create beautiful hair color collages and share them with friends to find out which hair color fits you best!
We develop top-notch artificial intelligence technologies to implement both entertaining and professional features that you will never find in other apps.
HANDCRAFTED FILTERS & TEXTURES
Create best looking photos in just two taps with our thoroughly created filter packs and high-quality textures.
Resize eyes and lips, adjust skin tone tone, change the color of your hair - all these and many more features will help you highlight your natural beauty.
NEW CONTENT & FEATURES EVERY WEEK!
Every week we add new cool tools, filters and textures so STAY TUNED!
Gradient Unlimited SUBSCRIPTION
UNLIMIT yourself with Gradient Unlimited subscription! Gradient Unlimited grants you instant access to ALL tools, filters and textures.
* Weekly subscription for $4,99
* Monthly subscription for $19,99
Please, note that the prices are in US dollars and may vary in other countries and subject to change in the future. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscriptions will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of current period. Your account will be charged according to your plan for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. You can manage or turn off auto-renew in your Apple ID account settings at any time after purchase. No refunds will be provided for any unused portion of the term. Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription. Limit of one free trial per Apple ID account.
We develop our app together with our great community so feel free to share your thoughts and suggestions on [email protected]
A viral app that identifies your celebrity lookalike is making the rounds on social media. Gradient, a photo-based app, is being shared by celebrities and regular ...
Hey there, Our 'You look like' matching algorithm is now even more accurate! Enjoy! - Gradient team
Gradient Photo Editor App Video Statistics
Gradient Photo Editor Reviews (3)
I got charged £20 even though I deleted the app within hours. So the three day free trail was misleading and I would like a refund so can the developers please let me know how I can get my money refunded.
I had the app for about 20 minutes, couldn’t figure out how to use it so I deleted it without using ANY of the features, I assumed this would automatically cancel my subscription but noooo and when I contacted them for a refund around 2 weeks ago they still haven’t got back to me. I would like to be contacted asap.
This is so inaccurate it’s funny(the celeb lookalike thing)
Awful app , took my money without offering trial period . 30$ for a crappy app that offers no useful features . Save your money and don’t buy this app.
tbh yall dont look... there’s literally an “x” on the top left corner- look everywhere before u write a bad review😳
I used this editor to improve my recent selfie with my friends. The image looks far brighter and overall the quality has enhanced. This is just superb.
This is a photo editor that can be used to improve the pics. If you want any editing to be done you can do it yourself. It is very effective.
Considering all the factors, I would say this is not a very bad application. In fact, it is better than many other photo editing apps. Highly advocable one.
i cancelled this yesterday and i still got charged well done
Press the x at the top for the subscription, I guess they try to hide it. DON’T DO THE FREE TRIAL UNLESS YOUR WILLING TO PAY.
scam!!!! legit had it for 1 day and they charged me for a month 32 bucks AU
I just killed Chuck Norris
why does it say i look like fortnite
i lick spoons
When changing the what celeb do I look like transformation the layouts don’t fit the screen
Deneme sürümü aldım hesabımdaki tüm parayı çekti sakın yüklemeyin bile.
Yüklemeyin üyeliği iptal etmedik diye 135 tl çekmiş yani Allahınızdan bulun yazık size
Aboneliğimi iptal etmeyi unutunca 135 lira çekilmiş. Rezalet resmen paramı iade edin boşuna bu kadar parayı verecek durumda değilim ben
The greater part of human pain is unnecessary. It is self-created as long as the unobserved mind runs your life.
Gradient Photo Editor App News
- Digital Trends Live: NASA’s all-female space walk, Apple AirPods Pro, and more - On this episode of Digital Trends Live, hosts Greg Nibler and Adrien Warner break down the biggest trending tech topics of the day, including NASA’s first all-female space walk, Facebook won’t ban political ads, Apple AirPods Pro are coming, get paid to watch…
- Así es 'Gradient', la popular aplicación para editar selfies que te dice a qué famoso te pareces - Hay aplicaciones que, ya sea por lo curiosas y divertidas que son o por lo útiles que resultan, se vuelven rápidamente virales. Y si tienen nuestra cara como protagonista, el éxito está asegurado. Tal fue el caso, por ejemplo, de MyIdol, para crear un avatar …
- Gradient “celebrity matching” photo app sparks privacy fears - The Kardashians love the Gradient app - but they're being paid to use it, whereas for you it's the other way round. Is it safe?
- Vorsicht Abo-Falle - Gradient App in aller Munde: Warum Nutzer vor der App gewarnt sein sollten - Gerade verbreitet sich die Gradient Photo App dank zahlreicher Postings in den sozialen Netzwerken. Die App sagt Nutzern anhand eines Fotos, welchem Promi sie ähneln. Doch Nutzer sollten die Anwendung, die für Android und iOS verfügbar ist, mit großer Vorsich…