Alert - brand-new addictive brain puzzle!
This game is kinda like connect the dots - but so much cooler!
In this super fun and relaxing puzzle game, wrap your rope around the pegs to make an awesome picture.
So many puzzles to solve, so many pictures to reveal!
Ready to Rope ‘n’ Roll?
Rope N Roll level 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 Walkthrough #Android #ios #Gameplay Alert - brand-new addictive ...
- Over 100 new levels! Are you ready to roll? - Some bug fixes and improvements.
Rope N Roll App Video Statistics
Rope N Roll Reviews (0)
I brought the game about 3 weeks ago and I have been addicted to it ever since.I am now on level 173.Every time I complete a level and sometimes when I am in the middle of a level I get an advert.It is either the same advert every single time the advert comes on when I am on the game or it is an advert I have already seen.I can’t even go between two levels without getting and add!!!
The game itself is pretty soothing but an advert after every/every other level seems excessive to me.
This is the best game in the world Im glad I got this game
There is a bug on level 120.
This is just boring. May be a good problem solving app for young grade schoolers, but I don’t think most adults would find this the least bit challenging.
Lemme preface by saying I totally understand app makers need a revenue source if they are to offer their games free of charge. However, this is excessive and why I deleted the app. There is no fun in playing a game with this many ads. I got to level 21 in a few minutes due to the simplicity of the game and in those 21 levels there have been 11 ads. Additionally the ads are loud and obnoxious and only 2 or 3 had a mute option.
It not the best but’s it’s good 🤣
Vedy god gam(very good game)😁😁😁
An ad after every single level. Don’t waste your time.
Good game but not a fan that there is only 100 levels because when you complete them you can’t play anymore. Also the ads are a bit annoying but I just turn my wifi or data off so yeah 👍🏼
This reminds me of something my baby sister would play when she was in kindergarten. Nothing on here is challenging
If Chuck Norris EVER wants to see you talk, he will ram his arm up your ass and work your mouth like a puppet.
İnterneti kapatınca reklam vermiyor
Oyundan çıkmak için geri tuşuna bastığım anda 13 tl ödeme aldı yüklemeyin sakın
iki oyuna bir yani dakika başı reklam var oyundan bi zevk alınmıyor
If you let go a little, you will have a little peace. If you let go a lot, you will have a lot of peace.
Rope N Roll App News
- Watch ‘It: Chapter Two,’ Then Watch These Movies - We recommend eight movies starring James Ransone to watch after you see him in the new horror sequel. The post Watch ‘It: Chapter Two,’ Then Watch These Movies appeared first on Film School Rejects.
- Natasha Denona Metropolis Eyeshadow Palette Review & Swatches - Natasha Denona Metropolis 28-Pan Midi Eyeshadow Palette ($129.00 for 1.35 oz.) is a new, limited edition palette with an assortment of shimmers and mattes from pale, shimmering peach to murky olive green to inky blue. There are enough shades and differences i…
- Exploring BC's Lesser Known Riding Destinations on the Bikes & Beers Tour - Seven days of full-on riding on some of British Columbia's best trail networks. ( Photos: 38 )
- DIY Roll-Up Shower Caddy for Travel - Going on vacation? Keep your toiletries organized and accessible with this super simple DIY roll-up shower caddy for travel. It makes a perfect gift, too! And don’t miss out on these travel ideas: Family Trip Planner (with T-Shirt designs!), Five Ways to Orga…