Alert - brand-new addictive brain puzzle!
This game is kinda like connect the dots - but so much cooler!
In this super fun and relaxing puzzle game, wrap your rope around the pegs to make an awesome picture.
So many puzzles to solve, so many pictures to reveal!
Ready to Rope ‘n’ Roll?
Crazy Labs is a casual games brand, under which TabTale develops and publishes fun and addictive games. Crazy Labs partners with independent development studios across the globe to create engaging mobile content for audiences of all ages.
Like us: facebook.com/crazylabsgames
Watch us: youtube.com/Tabtale
Visit us: tabtale.com/
Let us know what you think! Questions? Suggestions? Technical Support? Contact us 24/7 at [email protected]
The app is free to play but certain in-game items may require payment. The app includes:
- advertising for TabTale and some third parties that redirect users to our sites, apps or third-party sites
- social networks links to connect with others while playing
- the option to accept push notifications to inform of exciting news (e.g. updates)
- an age-gate to prevent access to some features to protect children (e.g. restrict behavioral advertising or information sharing).
Rope N Roll level 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 Walkthrough #Android #ios #Gameplay Alert - brand-new addictive ...
> We lassoed bugs away. Enjoy smoother roping! > Over 50 NEW LEVELS?! Yup - that’s how we roll! > Having fun? Leave us 5 stars!
Rope N Roll App Video Statistics
Rope N Roll Reviews (0)
PS it’s not fun
Gets a bit boring after a while but it’s good .
It’s good but also tricky sometimes
This game once you reach around level 30 sucks it was my favorite game till around level 30 So I warn y’all NOT TO GET THIS GAME
Add old items back
Dear developers, i really enjoy this game and thats why i rated it 5 stars, but may you please remove some of the ads? It has way too many and most people like me get frustrated with it. Please take this review into consideration.
This game is retarded. Like I litterally won’t even have fun playing it. It’s a complete waste of time and I would never download something knowing it was this dumb. There is an ad ever level. Save ur self some time and don’t download it.
This is a really really good mind teaser but there is not many levels and there are SO MANY ADDS
HORRIBLE GAME I HATE IT ITS TRASH IT IT JUST HORRIBLE ITS FOR BABIES. BABIES EVEN BABIES CAN BEAT LEVEL 9909996568992938;7$;($;$7475784830202
Good game but not a fan that there is only 100 levels because when you complete them you can’t play anymore. Also the ads are a bit annoying but I just turn my wifi or data off so yeah 👍🏼
This reminds me of something my baby sister would play when she was in kindergarten. Nothing on here is challenging
It is an alright game but a stupid ad after each level so annoying 😡
Chuck Norris was banned from the show Survivor, his primal instincts take over; he killed and ate 5 players. Survive to Chuck Norris means something different.
The trouble with most people is that they think with their hopes or fears or wishes rather than with their minds.
Rope N Roll App News
- The Three Simple Words Stephen Fry Couldn’t Say While Recording the Harry Potter Audiobooks - Stephen Fry, the man who narrated all 11 Harry Potter audiobooks, couldn't get past one simple phrase without stuttering.
- 8 Facts About the Stonewall Riots 50 Years Later - Civil rights tensions came to a boiling point on June 28, 1969, when patrons of a gay club in Greenwich Village stood up to police looking to enforce discriminatory laws. The effects of the conflict can still be felt 50 years later.
- Fan-Made Game of Thrones Alternate Ending Turns Bran Into the Villain - One Twitter user has created an alternate ending where Bran Stark’s true intentions are not as innocent as the real series conclusion made them out to be.
- 10 Behind-the-Scenes Secrets We Learned About Game of Thrones From The Last Watch - 'Game of Thrones: The Last Watch' took us behind the scenes of the epic HBO series to see what it was really like creating the last season. Here are 10 things we learned from the two-hour special.