Chop like a real master. It's so satisfying!
- Easy control
- Addictive gameplay
- Simple and fun
In to satisfying games? Try out Perfect Slices on the app store! #MobileGames #iHASYOU #Gaming ☆ Discord ☆ discord.gg/ihasyou ☆ Twitter ...
- Sweets added! - Knife breaking switch added to options. - Performance improvements. - Bug fixes. - New dishes! More updates coming soon! Thanks for playing!
Perfect Slices App Video Statistics
Perfect Slices Reviews (24)
Nice please surviv io on mobile
Is it interesting for you?? I think - this gaame is trash.
This is addicting but the only thing I don’t like is the videos because to get a new knife you have to watch the Video. I find it quite annoying but still I go on it every day when I get back from school so that is why I give it a 4 star 😛😛🤪
Addictive and fun great and easy app and free!
I love it can we cut cake next.
Assad Mahmoud 7B
Cool kid ohhhhh yeah
So many ads but it’s fun tho
Fix ads problems it has a lot of ads it’s so annoying
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH I HAVE DHIS GANE IN ME FON
So so fun. It’s like you get to slice all of the fruits and vegetables. I like this app because it’s so so so awesome. I love it and my heart loves it. I’m a girl and my name is Aubree. 🐱👑🐶🐯🐷🐧🐣🦊🐽🐶🐹🐻🐦🐸👛👙👗🧶🧵👩👧👦🙋🏾♀️🤱🏾👯♂️🙇🏽♀️💅🏾💁♀️🤤🤗🤫😴🤑🤠😯😮😯😮😯😮😬🤤😷😵🥴🤐👾
Ms. Ot o Oreo
I Learned How To Slices A Pizza On This Game!!!!!
Adrian the mon
This game is so relaxing and I think I’m addicted
My name is JEFFFFFF!
This game is super satisfying and it’s entertaining to me and many others however there are a lot of adds and it sometimes gets me mad so I just leave the game and don’t play it till the next day.overall, it’s a good game just please lower the amount of adds.
The adds are too long I have to keep on going on and off and that waste a lot of my time but overall it’s ok
Surf Meets Coast
Good game very bad
be happy for your mom she cooked food for u wasted 25,000,000 calorios just to cut food for u... just for your breakfast... be *thankful*
When you tell Chuck Norris a Chuck Norris fact, he laughs. And then roundhouse kicks you in the face.
Sick as fok game g
I wouldn’t recommend this game to anyone, its a boring, dumb, babyish, and pathetic app. IT IS A TOTAL WASTE OF TIME AND STORAGE. This app is too easy, it feels like it was designed for a 2 year old. It’s incredibly boring because all you do is press a button and anyone with a single brain cell would be able to play this game. DO NOT DOWNLOAD. PLEASE DON’T. Also, way too many ads.
0:48 “are those gold bars!?!” 1:00 “yes, those are gold bars that he’s cutting WITH A BUTTERKNIFE.”
Baba pro hacker and baby
Oyunu oynuyorum ama her bölümden sonra reklam çıkıyor lütfen bunu düzeltin
350th view and 50th like <3
If someone in your life talked to you the way you talk to yourself, you would have left them long ago.
Perfect Slices Wiki
Perfect Slices app wiki coming soon. fruit slice, most satisfying, the most satisfying video, the most satisfying video in the world, fruit slicing, cutting fruit, mobile games, free mobile games, ihasyou, app store,
Perfect Slices App News
- I'm Lifehacker Food Editor Claire Lower and This Is How I Eat - Hello. It’s me, Claire. I’m the food editor here at Lifehacker, and as we’re taking a look at how the Lifehacker staff works, I thought I’d show you how I eat. In order to maintain the conversational flow of How I Eat, I had my boyfriend conduct the interview…
- I'm San Francisco Chronicle Food Critic Soleil Ho and This Is How I Eat - Most restaurant criticism is written for the rich, and for people who read reviews to validate their dining choices and impeccable taste, but Soleil Ho’s reviews are not for them. Just as she did with The Racist Sandwich Podcast (currently on hiatus) Soleil b…
- Don’t be too chicken to add these ingredients to Buffalo wings - BYFO stands for “Burn Your Face Off,” the aptly named hottest wing option at CJ’s Wings in Columbia, Missouri. That I worked at CJ’s during college as a dishwasher and eventual line cook was ironic as I’d never eating Buffalo sauce prior to the start of my em…
- The Coolest Futuristic Deaths - The far future is notoriously unknowable, but one thing we can be reasonably certain of is that we will die. Some very rich and imaginative people like to think that this is not the case —which will honestly make it pretty funny when they eat it like the rest…