Connect with friends, family and people who share the same interests as you. Communicate privately, watch your favorite content, buy and sell items or just spend time with your community. On Facebook, keeping up with the people who matter most is easy. Discover, enjoy and do more together.
Stay up to date with your loved ones:
• Share what's on your mind, announce major life events through posts and celebrate the everyday moments with Stories.
• Express yourself through your profile and posts, watch, react, interact and stay in touch with your friends, throughout
Connect with people who share your interests with Groups:
• With tens of millions of groups, you'll find something for all your interests and discover more groups relevant to you.
• Use the Groups tab as a hub to quickly access all your groups content. Find relevant groups based on your interests with the new discovery tool and recommendations.
Become more involved with your community:
• Discover events happening near you, businesses to support, local groups and activities to be part of.
• Check out local recommendations from your friends, then coordinate with them and make plans to get together.
• Raise funds for a cause that’s important to you, mentor someone who wants help achieving their goals and, in the event of a local crisis, connect with other people to find or give supplies, food or shelter.
Enjoy entertainment together with Watch:
• Discover all kinds of content from original shows to creators to trending videos in topics like beauty, sports, and entertainment.
• Join conversations, share with others, interact with viewers and creators and watch together like never before.
Buy and sell with Marketplace:
• Whether it's an everyday or one-of-a-kind item, you can discover everything from household items to your next car or apartment on Marketplace.
• List your own item for sale and conveniently communicate with buyers and sellers through Messenger
Read our Data Use Policy, Terms and other important info in the legal section of our App Store description.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. Facebook doesn't run GPS in the background unless you give us permission by turning on optional features that require this.
This is step-by-step tutorial on how to create fb app hacknophile.com/best-anonymous-browser-that-professional-hackers-use/
We update the app regularly so we can make it better for you. Get the latest version for all of the available Facebook features. This version includes several bug fixes and performance improvements.
Facebook App Video Statistics
Facebook Reviews (6)
UNIQUE TECH KHAJUWALA
Sir developers.facebook.com ko search karne per kuch or hi open ho jata h
Make tutorial like STICKRUN (Facebokapp)
I don’t have marketplace no matter where I look which I really needed but otherwise it is really good.
Not only does the newsfeed have posts from days ago, when I get a notification from groups I’m on it no longer takes me to the post I have to scroll through the entire group just to find where someone’s commented it’s frustrating and is leading to less activity because no one can be bothered to scroll through hundreds of post!!!! Needs sorting it’s been this way for weeks and quite frankly I can’t stand using Facebook anymore
I don’t see how it’s getting better, when I cannot see profile picture or public content from friend requests... why you are not doing to be seen as from a pc view ?
With Facebook sharing untold qualities of data, I definitely do not trust that the company has a clue on how the real-time aspect of social media is a double-edged sword as it allows for streaming to the entire world someone at least talking seriously for a while about suicidal ideation and shortly thereafter, the livestream goes viral at a family’s expense. Facebook knows exactly how To shut down comments regarding our incompetence within the halls of the White House but doesn’t seem like care that online bullying is a very important mental health issue. I am actually going to give up Facebook because it has been hacked and sent messages to friends with pictures from my iPhone. Zuckensmucker has always been involved in a selling of personal data so he should pay the Karmic price
I’m on the latest io and latest fb version and the app keeps crashing while I’m using fb marketplace. I’ve also repeatedly reported how I cannot remove some saved fb items from my saved list. They just keep coming back.
How tf y’all not gone let me remove my number off Facebook
I use this app fairly frequently, one thing I’ll often do while scrolling is lock my phone while the app is still open and put the phone down to do something else quickly. Recently when doing this, the app has begun closing itself and losing the spot on the newsfeed, very annoying. Any time I have a problem with this app it seems to be when another pointless update with no actual improvements is automatically downloaded to my phone. Why not just update to improve functionality or fix bugs like every other app? Why give us a new version of a properly functioning app every other week?
This version of Facebook just doesn’t seem to load comments or any pages that I want to view, it’ll load the feed and that’s it and it’s getting quite frustrating now, please update ASAP
You need a short cut for: - My comments (to review and find what you’ve previously commented on) - Ironic connections (were two stories contradict each others ‘themes’ but present good arguments) - Old news (marking stories that revolve around again and again and again as if fresh news) Seriously...if you guys need an editor or creative director...I’m available...
Chuck Norris. He doesn't like to fuck around.
If you have made mistakes, there is always another chance for you. You may have a fresh start any moment you choose.
Facebook, Inc. is an American online social media and social networking service company based in Menlo Park, California. It was founded by Mark Zuckerberg, along with fellow Harvard College students and roommates Eduardo Saverin, Andrew McCollum, Dustin Moskovitz and Chris Hughes. It is considered one of the Big Four technology companies along with Amazon, Apple, and Google.The founders initially limited the website's membership to Harvard students and subsequently Columbia, Stanford, and Yale students. Membership was eventually expanded to the remaining Ivy League schools, MIT, and higher education institutions in the Boston area, then various other universities, and lastly high school students. Since 2006, anyone who claims to be at least 13 years old has been allowed to become a registered user of Facebook, though this may vary depending on local laws. The name comes from the face book directories often given to American university students. Facebook held its initial public offering (IPO) in February 2012, valuing the company at $104 billion, the largest valuation to date for a newly listed public company. Facebook makes most of its revenue from advertisements that appear onscreen and in users' News Feeds. The Facebook service can be accessed from devices with Internet connectivity, such as personal computers, tablets and smartphones. After registering, users can create a customized profile revealing information about themselves. They can post text, photos and multimedia which is shared with any other users that have agreed to be their "friend". Users can also use various embedded apps, join common-interest groups, and receive notifications of their friends' activities. Facebook claimed that had more than 2.3 billion monthly active users as of December 2018. However, it faces a big problem of fake accounts. It caught 3 billion fake accounts in the last quarter of 2018 and the first quarter of 2019. Many critics questioned whether Facebook knows how many actual users it has. Facebook is one of the world's most valuable companies. It receives prominent media coverage, including many controversies. These often involve user privacy (as with the Cambridge Analytica data scandal), political manipulation (as with the 2016 U.S. elections), psychological effects such as addiction and low self-esteem, and content that some users find objectionable, including fake news, conspiracy theories, and copyright infringement. Facebook also does not remove false information from its pages, which brings continuous controversies. Commentators have stated that Facebook helps to spread false information and fake news.Facebook offers other products and services. It acquired Instagram, WhatsApp, Oculus, and GrokStyle and independently developed Facebook Messenger, Facebook Watch, and Facebook Portal.. Facebook APP, facebook,
Facebook App News
- How the Facebook-FTC Agreement Will Affect You and Your Data - The Federal Trade Commission (FTC) and U.S. Justice Department (DOJ) have been taking Facebook to task regarding its recent privacy blunders, including the company’s failure to comply with a 2012 FTC ruling over how Facebook handles its users’ data. Read more…
- Change These Facebook Settings to Make Your Voice Recordings More Private - In what has become a thing over the past few months, Facebook is the latest of the tech giants to admit that outside contractors were given access to users’ voice recordings. Read more...
- How to Delete Voice Recordings with Alexa, Google Assistant, Facebook Portal, and Siri - We can control so many devices through voice interactions with digital assistants like Alexa, Siri, and Google Assistant. This can be incredibly convenient, but it can also be nerve-wracking, knowing that technology companies now possess recordings of your vo…
- Enact Social Change by Contributing to a Mutual Aid Project - One of the most frustrating things about the past three years and what we half-jokingly refer to as our “current political climate” is that no amount of phone calls to our representatives, donations to the ACLU or arguments with extended relatives on Facebook…