Connect with friends, family and people who share the same interests as you. Communicate privately, watch your favorite content, buy and sell items or just spend time with your community. On Facebook, keeping up with the people who matter most is easy. Discover, enjoy and do more together.
Stay up to date with your loved ones:
• Share what's on your mind, announce major life events through posts and celebrate the everyday moments with Stories.
• Express yourself through your profile and posts, watch, react, interact and stay in touch with your friends, throughout
Connect with people who share your interests with Groups:
• With tens of millions of groups, you'll find something for all your interests and discover more groups relevant to you.
• Use the Groups tab as a hub to quickly access all your groups content. Find relevant groups based on your interests with the new discovery tool and recommendations.
Become more involved with your community:
• Discover events happening near you, businesses to support, local groups and activities to be part of.
• Check out local recommendations from your friends, then coordinate with them and make plans to get together.
• Raise funds for a cause that’s important to you, mentor someone who wants help achieving their goals and, in the event of a local crisis, connect with other people to find or give supplies, food or shelter.
Enjoy entertainment together with Watch:
• Discover all kinds of content from original shows to creators to trending videos in topics like beauty, sports, and entertainment.
• Join conversations, share with others, interact with viewers and creators and watch together like never before.
Buy and sell with Marketplace:
• Whether it's an everyday or one-of-a-kind item, you can discover everything from household items to your next car or apartment on Marketplace.
• List your own item for sale and conveniently communicate with buyers and sellers through Messenger
Read our Data Use Policy, Terms and other important info in the legal section of our App Store description.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. Facebook doesn't run GPS in the background unless you give us permission by turning on optional features that require this.
We update the app regularly so we can make it better for you. Get the latest version for all of the available Facebook features. This version includes several bug fixes and performance improvements.
Facebook App Video Statistics
Facebook Reviews (0)
I don’t need to be notified everytime a friend posts a photo, I don’t need to be notified when they are fundraising! Why can’t we choose what we are notified of? Also when I post multiple photos in one post, I get notifications of a person liking every single one of them, why can’t we mark notifications as read? On a positive note- glad you fixed the option of adding extra photos to our posts when editing 👍🏽
Can't tag anyone in posts anymore with the latest update. It's not the worst but introduced into this piece of rubbish app but after years of frequent, rushed, untested updates being rolled out, this **** is getting real old.
Facebook would be better if it could offer a dark mode. I love the app and how it is maintained but if Instagram can have a dark mode surely Facebook as the big Daddy of Social Media can?
J'en couds-tu ?
Hey there facebook! Waiting for you to come with dark mode! On messenger it's great!!!
I like the app. Thanks for updating as fast as you can. You are awesome . Thank you
Bring this feature back!!!
It never refreshes to match my page when I hide posts. You should be able to remove posts from the app and not have to figure out how to get to the desktop site to change stuff. Also, it tells me I have new stories and it's stuff I posted several weeks ago. I'm seriously sick of the the add pages that pop up an ask me to like them in between my posts. The worst app ever. FB app is 100% trash. And don’t get me started w/ the Messenger app fiasco! 🙄🤮🤬 Facebook still doesn’t work right even after a cpl of yrs, I guess they only cater to rich ppl & Russians.
Why can’t I delete my own data.
Photos and video uploads suck and crashes the app instantly.. fix it!
Big Monkey Pictures
Every time I try to open this app, it just crashes.
Just installed the latest update, and now I can’t open the app unless I sign into the iTunes Store... Not happening!! It’s unnecessary and makes me wonder what they want to access there...
Chuck Norris single handedly roundhouse kicked the butt of every player, coach, waterboy and fan of the Florida State University Seminoles football team. They are now known as the Semiholes.
In the last update, Facebook got rid of the option to order your newsfeed into the order of most recent posts. What this means is the only way you can view your timeline is in the order Facebook thinks you want to see things. This results in you seeing the same posts over and over, or an inability to return to the same posts you saw earlier should you want to. Bring back the “Most recent” button in the next update. I want to be able to control how I see my friends posts, not you.
Previously I could scroll through my newsfeed & pause to watch posted videos if I chose to. Now I only see a few seconds of a video before it stops and I have to tap on ‘Continue on Watch’ if I want to continue. This is highly frustrating... additional taps & navigation for no apparent reason. I can’t seem to figure out how to turn this setting off. Please allow people who want to skim the newsfeed and watch videos there the option to. Thank you :)
Hard to believe how many glitches they can produce. Would be awesome if the developers ironed out problems before they released updates. Constant changes to the layout of settings making it difficult to navigate. After every update they successfully manage to produce a new glitch. However I do enjoy Facebook. One of the most irritating things they have done thus far is play ads in the middle of what you are watching. Preferred them at the beginning as now I close it as soon as ad starts. Annoying as can be.
Son güncellemeden sonra Foto ve videolar gözükmüyor
Her hafta güncelleme geliyor 200 mb üzeri bu nedir yaaa adam gibi yapın bir kere yapın milleti bıktırdınız artık ama kabahat sizde değil biz tepki verip kullanmasak o zaman düzelir yorumları okursanız eğer millet size nasıl küfür ediyor anlarsınız
Thich Nhat Hanh
May our hearts garden of awakening bloom with hundreds of flowers.
Facebook (FB) is an American online social media and social networking service based in Menlo Park, California and a flagship service of the namesake company Facebook, Inc. It was founded by Mark Zuckerberg, along with fellow Harvard College students and roommates Eduardo Saverin, Andrew McCollum, Dustin Moskovitz and Chris Hughes. The founders initially limited the website's membership to Harvard students and subsequently Columbia, Stanford, and Yale students. Membership was eventually expanded to the remaining Ivy League schools, MIT, and higher education institutions in the Boston area, then various other universities, and lastly high school students. Since 2006, anyone who claims to be at least 13 years old has been allowed to become a registered user of Facebook, though this may vary depending on local laws. The name comes from the face book directories often given to American university students. The Facebook service can be accessed from devices with Internet connectivity, such as personal computers, tablets and smartphones. After registering, users can create a customized profile revealing information about themselves. They can post text, photos and multimedia which is shared with any other users that have agreed to be their "friend", or, with a different privacy setting, with any reader. Users can also use various embedded apps, join common-interest groups, buy and sell items or services on Marketplace, and receive notifications of their Facebook friends' activities and activities of Facebook pages they follow. Facebook claimed that it had more than 2.3 billion monthly active users as of December 2018. However, it faces a big problem of fake accounts. It caught 3 billion fake accounts in the last quarter of 2018 and the first quarter of 2019. Many critics questioned whether Facebook knows how many actual users it has.It receives prominent media coverage, including many controversies. These often involve user privacy (as with the Cambridge Analytica data scandal), political manipulation (as with the 2016 U.S. elections), psychological effects such as addiction and low self-esteem, and content that some users find objectionable, including fake news, conspiracy theories, and copyright infringement. Commentators have accused Facebook of helping to spread false information and fake news. In 2017, Facebook partnered with fact checkers from the Poynter Institute's International Fact-Checking Network to identify and mark false content, though most ads from political candidates are exempt from this program. Critics of the program accuse Facebook of not doing enough to remove false information from its website. Facebook is the most downloaded mobile app of the decade from 2010 to 2019 globally..
Facebook App News
- Block Misleading Political Ads on Facebook With This Browser Extension - 2020 is going to be a bonkers year for US politics, but while the presidential debates and President Trump’s lingering impeachment might be the biggest topics of conversation (so far), we all know where the true political discourse happens: Facebook. Read mor…
- How to Stop Bots From Sending You Facebook Friend Requests - Since January 1, I’ve started each morning by clearing out a dozen or so friend requests from Facebook, all of them from people I don’t know. Read more...
- How to Actually #DeleteFacebook - At this point, it almost feels like tradition. Every couple of months, Facebook will find itself embroiled in one scandal or another. Inevitably, #DeleteFacebook will start trending across various social media. So if you’re finally ready to go through with it…
- Change These Facebook Settings to Protect Your Photos From Facial Recognition Software - It should come as little surprise that any content you offer to the web for public consumption has the potential to be scraped and misused by anyone clever enough to do it. And while that doesn’t make this weekend’s report from The New York Times any less dam…