Connect with friends, family and people who share the same interests as you. Communicate privately, watch your favorite content, buy and sell items or just spend time with your community. On Facebook, keeping up with the people who matter most is easy. Discover, enjoy and do more together.
Stay up to date with your loved ones:
• Share what's on your mind, announce major life events through posts and celebrate the everyday moments with Stories.
• Express yourself through your profile and posts, watch, react, interact and stay in touch with your friends, throughout
Connect with people who share your interests with Groups:
• With tens of millions of groups, you'll find something for all your interests and discover more groups relevant to you.
• Use the Groups tab as a hub to quickly access all your groups content. Find relevant groups based on your interests with the new discovery tool and recommendations.
Become more involved with your community:
• Discover events happening near you, businesses to support, local groups and activities to be part of.
• Check out local recommendations from your friends, then coordinate with them and make plans to get together.
• Raise funds for a cause that’s important to you, mentor someone who wants help achieving their goals and, in the event of a local crisis, connect with other people to find or give supplies, food or shelter.
Enjoy entertainment together with Watch:
• Discover all kinds of content from original shows to creators to trending videos in topics like beauty, sports, and entertainment.
• Join conversations, share with others, interact with viewers and creators and watch together like never before.
Buy and sell with Marketplace:
• Whether it's an everyday or one-of-a-kind item, you can discover everything from household items to your next car or apartment on Marketplace.
• List your own item for sale and conveniently communicate with buyers and sellers through Messenger
Read our Data Use Policy, Terms and other important info in the legal section of our App Store description.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. Facebook doesn't run GPS in the background unless you give us permission by turning on optional features that require this.
This is step-by-step tutorial on how to create fb app hacknophile.com/best-anonymous-browser-that-professional-hackers-use/ #facebook #app #in #fb ...
We update the app regularly so we can make it better for you. Get the latest version for all of the available Facebook features. This version includes several bug fixes and performance improvements.
Facebook App Video Statistics
Facebook Reviews (7)
IF I want to put that in a facebook page tab, How do i do that?
UNIQUE TECH KHAJUWALA
Sir developers.facebook.com ko search karne per kuch or hi open ho jata h
Always try later when ever i post anything on my wall
The Facebook Market won’t load for me. All I get is “connection failed, please try again later.” Everything else is fine though.
Nothing is loading after new update, everything is blank with continuous loading... never ever had any problems, this is new...
Everytime they update something goes wrong. The past three days I’ve been restricted from posting anything at all, says there’s been an error. I’ve reported it multiple times and gotten no response or solution. It’s always something.
David K. Miller
Uploading multiple 4k videos from an iPhone never happens it just times out. Fix your app been this way for months..
Bring back the likes please. It really helps in determining the real pages and ads to the fake ones. If I knew they were going to be removed I wouldn’t of updated the app.
Stop disabled accounts and asking for ID because we upload IDs and we never get our accounts back for no reason and we don’t even getting an explanation from Facebook.
Hairy leg girl
This is an amazing app and it really works good for my iPad
Chuck Norris was originally cast for the starring role in Jaws, but the shark backed out of the project.
For the last month or so I have been waiting for an update so the one I had which now stops me from seeing comments, or being able to comment on live shows will be fixed. I only have this issue in my iPad and I have heard others have the same. The live is now surrounded by a black background which is annoying. I preferred the white that I can still get in my desktop. I can make a comment that is seen as I have had people respond but I can be involved in anything being said. Yes I’ve tried everything possible to be able to see comments again. Just had a new update that didn’t fix the problem at all. So frustrating.
*****I left my original review April 1st, it is now April 20th and I nor anyone in my family have been able to access the app from my phone. Still the same error I cannot log into the Facebook app nor the Messenger app. I keep getting a Login Error saying to try again. I have tried logging in over a thousand times and also the following: 1. Updating app 2. Deleting and reinstalling 3. Logging in on from another browser to make sure it wasn’t my phone 4. Resetting all my network settings 5. Getting someone else to try log into their account (no one can access their account from my phones Facebook app) 6. Resetting my password, and tried to reset a family members password to access 7. Turning my phone on and off 8. Deleting app and reinstalling after 24hrs 9. Trying to log in at different times of the day 10. Reported the problem, search online to find a solution. Nothing is working, I’m not getting any helpful tips or responses from Facebook. *It is now 4th May 2019, and this problem still persist. No help from FB! **It is 1st June 2019 and I am still experiencing the same issue. In the mean time I’ve had to use my browser (Safari) on my phone to access and downloaded an app called Friendly, which is still not satisfying as I cannot enjoy things such as Marketplace etc. I’m annoyed and have since deleted my page, deleted the app and never going to re-download. ***December 2019 and still same issue
The app will automatically exit and cannot be opened again 😡😡😡😡
Reklamlar.artık popüler değilsin facebok.facen gitmiş book un kalmış...
Güncelleme yapıyorsunuz ama yenilik falan yok iPhone için Touch ID parmak izi uygulaması gelmeli whatsapp bile daha iyi bu konuda
Paylaşılan fotoğraflar bildirimler ikinci gün siliniyor sebebi nedir yardımcı olur musunuz yoksa sileceyim memnun deglim aynen öyle bende sileceyim neden siliniyor cevap veren yok
As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.
Facebook (FB) is an American online social media and social networking service based in Menlo Park, California and a flagship service of the namesake company Facebook, Inc. It was founded by Mark Zuckerberg, along with fellow Harvard College students and roommates Eduardo Saverin, Andrew McCollum, Dustin Moskovitz and Chris Hughes. The founders initially limited the website's membership to Harvard students and subsequently Columbia, Stanford, and Yale students. Membership was eventually expanded to the remaining Ivy League schools, MIT, and higher education institutions in the Boston area, then various other universities, and lastly high school students. Since 2006, anyone who claims to be at least 13 years old has been allowed to become a registered user of Facebook, though this may vary depending on local laws. The name comes from the face book directories often given to American university students. The Facebook service can be accessed from devices with Internet connectivity, such as personal computers, tablets and smartphones. After registering, users can create a customized profile revealing information about themselves. They can post text, photos and multimedia which is shared with any other users that have agreed to be their "friend", or, with a different privacy setting, with any reader. Users can also use various embedded apps, join common-interest groups, and receive notifications of their Facebook friends' activities and activities of Facebook pages they follow. Facebook claimed that it had more than 2.3 billion monthly active users as of December 2018. However, it faces a big problem of fake accounts. It caught 3 billion fake accounts in the last quarter of 2018 and the first quarter of 2019. Many critics questioned whether Facebook knows how many actual users it has.It receives prominent media coverage, including many controversies. These often involve user privacy (as with the Cambridge Analytica data scandal), political manipulation (as with the 2016 U.S. elections), psychological effects such as addiction and low self-esteem, and content that some users find objectionable, including fake news, conspiracy theories, and copyright infringement. Commentators have accused Facebook of helping to spread false information and fake news. In 2017, Facebook partnered with fact checkers from the Poynter Institute's International Fact-Checking Network to identify and mark false content, though most ads from political candidates are exempt from this program. Critics of the program accuse Facebook of not doing enough to remove false information from its website..
Facebook App News
- Avoid Those 'Secret Sister' Gift Exchanges on Facebook - Every year my Facebook newsfeed is inundated with invitations to join gift exchanges, specifically those that suggest you can send one gift or book or bottle of local beer and then you’ll magically receive 36 in return. It sounds too good to be true, which is…
- Wait for Facebook's Transfer Tool to Move Your Photos - If you’ve been dreaming about moving your Facebook photos and videos to another service, you may want to wait a bit longer. Facebook is about to make this process a lot easier than today’s technique: downloading all your data, sorting through your media, and …
- Where to Get Free Cookies on National Cookie Day 2019 - Wednesday, December 4 is National Cookie Day, and companies are handing out free cookies to the public, which sounds like something a boomer says on Facebook. The following chains are offering free cookies with no purchase necessary. Read more...
- Delete Unused Apps to Protect Your Android From Vulnerabilities - Regularly uninstalling unused apps from your smartphone (and disabling unnecessary app permissions) does more than just free up extra storage space—it helps keep your personal data safe. Case in point: Several third-party Android apps were recently implicated…