Keeping up with friends is faster than ever.
• See what friends are up to
• Share updates, photos and video
• Get notified when friends like and comment on your posts
• Watch and interact with live video
• Play games and use your favorite apps
• Buy and sell items and services
New! Become a Supporter
You can now support favorite Pages by purchasing monthly subscriptions. You get benefits for supporters only such as a digital badge, shopping discounts and exclusive content including, for example, videos, live broadcasts, updates and polls.
The subscription is charged to your iTunes account and continues monthly unless canceled in iTunes settings at least 24 hours before your renewal date.
Becoming a supporter means you agree to the Page Supporters Terms (facebook.com/FBPageSupporters/terms) and Statement of Rights and Responsibilities (facebook.com/legal/terms).
Read our Data Use Policy, Terms and other important info in the legal section of our App Store description.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. Facebook doesn't run GPS in the background unless you give us permission by turning on optional features that require this.
Download Facebook App Apk for Android. How to install Facebook Application on Android? More videos here: downloadmessenger.org Looking for ...
Thanks for using Facebook! To make our app better for you, we bring updates to the App Store regularly. Every update of our Facebook app includes improvements for speed and reliability. As new features become available, we’ll highlight those for you in the app.
Facebook App Video Statistics
Facebook Reviews (8)
Facebook is Great!
Chuck Norris uses sandpaper condoms
You are the only person on Earth who can use your ability.
Facebook is an American online social media and social networking service company based in Menlo Park, California. Its website was launched on February 4, 2004, by Mark Zuckerberg, along with fellow Harvard College students and roommates Eduardo Saverin, Andrew McCollum, Dustin Moskovitz, and Chris Hughes. The founders initially limited the website's membership to Harvard students. Later they expanded it to higher education institutions in the Boston area, the Ivy League schools, and Stanford University. Facebook gradually added support for students at various other universities, and eventually to high school students. Since 2006, anyone who claims to be at least 13 years old has been allowed to become a registered user of Facebook, though variations exist in this requirement, depending on local laws. The name comes from the face book directories often given to American university students. Facebook held its initial public offering (IPO) in February 2012, and began selling stock to the public three months later, reaching an original peak market capitalization of $104 billion, a new record. Facebook makes most of its revenue from advertisements that appear onscreen. Facebook can be accessed from a large range of devices with Internet connectivity, such as desktop computers, laptops and tablet computers, and smartphones. After registering, users can create a customized profile indicating their name, occupation, schools attended and so on. Users can add other users as "friends", exchange messages, post status updates, share photos, videos and links, use various software applications ("apps"), and receive notifications of other users' activity. Additionally, users may join common-interest user groups organized by workplace, school, hobbies or other topics, and categorize their friends into lists such as "People From Work" or "Close Friends". Additionally, users can report or block unpleasant people. Facebook has more than 2.2 billion monthly active users as of January 2018. Its popularity has led to prominent media coverage for the company, including significant scrutiny over privacy and the psychological effects it has on users. In recent years, the company has faced intense pressure over the amount of fake news, hate speech and depictions of violence prevalent on its services, all of which it is attempting to counteract. On May 1, 2018, Facebook announced its plans to launch a new dating service. According to Mark Zuckerberg: "There are 200 million people on Facebook that list themselves as single, so clearly there's something to do here". In the wake of the Cambridge Analytica data mining scandal, the service is being developed with privacy features, and friends will be unable to view one's dating profile.. facebook, download facebook, download facebook app, facebook download, fb download, install facebook, facebook apk, download, fb, download facebook free, free facebook, facebook android, fb android, android,
Facebook App News
- How to Get Started With Your Brand-New Samsung Galaxy S9 - Happy launch day, new Samsung Galaxy S9 and or S9+ owners! Now that you have your brand-new device (or are still refreshing its shipping status every five minutes while waiting for it to arrive), here are some of our favorite tips, tricks, and tweaks you can …
- How to Share Facebook Posts With Non-Facebook Friends - Pervasive as Facebook is, not everyone uses the social service. Maybe they hate social networking, orthey’re frustrated with Facebook’s continual privacy “ oopsies,” or they’re not technologically savvy. In this week’s installment of Tech 911, a readers asks …
- Don't Delete Facebook—Just Be Smarter on Facebook - Facebook is kind of a mess right now. And there are plenty of equally messy reaction pieces cajoling you, and everyone you know, to delete your account in a massive middle finger to the web’s prevailing social network. That’s the easy take and, honestly, we’v…
- Social Book Post Manager Is a Must-Have for Pruning Your Facebook Content - Even though everyone is talking about deleting their Facebook accounts, we suspect most of your friends are probably starting out their day as usual—checking Facebook on their morning commutes. But if you’re serious about cleaning up your Facebook life, the C…