Keeping up with friends is faster than ever.
• See what friends are up to
• Share updates, photos and video
• Get notified when friends like and comment on your posts
• Watch and interact with live video
• Play games and use your favorite apps
• Buy and sell locally on Facebook Marketplace
New! Become a Supporter
You can now support favorite Pages by purchasing monthly subscriptions. You get benefits for supporters only such as a digital badge, shopping discounts and exclusive content including, for example, videos, live broadcasts, updates and polls.
The subscription is charged to your iTunes account and continues monthly unless canceled in iTunes settings at least 24 hours before your renewal date.
Becoming a supporter means you agree to the Page Supporters Terms (facebook.com/FBPageSupporters/terms) and Statement of Rights and Responsibilities (facebook.com/legal/terms).
Read our Data Use Policy, Terms and other important info in the legal section of our App Store description.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. Facebook doesn't run GPS in the background unless you give us permission by turning on optional features that require this.
Download Facebook App Apk for Android. How to install Facebook Application on Android? More videos here: downloadmessenger.org Looking for ...
Thanks for using Facebook! To make our app better for you, we bring updates to the App Store regularly. This update of our Facebook app includes improvements for speed and reliability.
Facebook App Video Statistics
Facebook Reviews (19)
video downloader for Facebook, Instagram and WhatsApp and Twitter Free Downloader Video: http://bit.ly/video-downloader-hd https://youtu.be/4VZQ9CarcJQ
Really bad it’s open for less than minute and shut down directly
Hugely annoying how you are watching a video and then a totally random and irrelevant video advert appears right in the middle!
No stars. Constant issues with news feed not loading. Again, Zuckerberg, sort out your developers or pay them less money.
Jesus walked on water. Chuck Norris skipped through air.
Facebook is Great!
Artık güncelleme göndermeyin.
Just as a flower, which seems beautiful has color but no perfume, so are the fruitless words of a man who speaks them but does them not.
Facebook is an American online social media and social networking service company based in Menlo Park, California. Its website was launched on February 4, 2004, by Mark Zuckerberg, along with fellow Harvard College students and roommates Eduardo Saverin, Andrew McCollum, Dustin Moskovitz and Chris Hughes. The founders initially limited the website's membership to Harvard students. Later they expanded it to higher education institutions in the Boston area, the Ivy League schools, and Stanford University. Facebook gradually added support for students at various other universities, and eventually to high school students. Since 2006, anyone who claims to be at least 13 years old has been allowed to become a registered user of Facebook, though variations exist in this requirement, depending on local laws. The name comes from the face book directories often given to American university students. Facebook held its initial public offering (IPO) in February 2012, valuing the company at $104 billion, the largest valuation to date for a newly listed public company. It began selling stock to the public three months later. Facebook makes most of its revenue from advertisements that appear onscreen. Facebook can be accessed from a large range of devices with Internet connectivity, such as desktop computers, laptops and tablet computers, and smartphones. After registering, users can create a customized profile indicating their name, occupation, schools attended and so on. Users can add other users as "friends", exchange messages, post status updates, share photos, videos and links, use various software applications ("apps"), and receive notifications of other users' activity. Additionally, users may join common-interest user groups organized by workplace, school, hobbies or other topics, and categorize their friends into lists such as "People From Work" or "Close Friends". Additionally, users can report or block unpleasant people. Facebook has more than 2.2 billion monthly active users as of January 2018. Its popularity has led to prominent media coverage for the company, including significant scrutiny over privacy and the psychological effects it has on users. In recent years, the company has faced intense pressure over the amount of fake news, hate speech and depictions of violence prevalent on its services, all of which it is attempting to counteract.. facebook, download facebook, download facebook app, facebook download, fb download, install facebook, facebook apk, download, fb, download facebook free, free facebook, facebook android, fb android, android, messenger lite, facebook download video, download facebook lite, download facebook messenger, free facebook downloader, facebook down, windows app store, facebook chat download, android messenger app, facebook download for nokia, update facebook lite,
Facebook App News
- Always Buy an International Data Plan When You Travel Abroad - Last week a story emerged about a couple that was traveling in Bali and ended up in a scooter accident on their way back to their hotel. Their phone with a local SIM had died, and their only way to call for help was to post on Facebook using a phone tied to a…
- Deadspin The Jets Say They Knew Everything The Lions Were Going To Run | The A.V. - Deadspin The Jets Say They Knew Everything The Lions Were Going To Run | The A.V. Club Journalist Bob Woodward doggedly details what we should be afraid of on The Late Show | Jezebel Samantha Markle Calls Her Sister the DuchASS, Then Compares Her to Donald Tr…
- How to Find Your College Friends on Most Major Gaming Services - Back when I was in college, “gaming” with your friends meant stalking the single PlayStation 2 in the common area until the Madden players gave it up, making friends with the guy who lugged his Xbox (and big-ass Dukes ) to his dorm room, or joining the crew t…
- In Defense of Replying All - These days, our inboxes are crawling with spam, far beyond the stuff that makes it past the actual designated ‘spam’ folder. There are the newsletters we swear we’ve already unsubscribed from, the creepily personal messages from politicians, the desperate ple…