Keeping up with friends is faster than ever.
• See what friends are up to
• Share updates, photos and video
• Get notified when friends like and comment on your posts
• Watch and interact with live video
• Play games and use your favorite apps
• Buy and sell items and services
New! Become a Supporter
You can now support favorite Pages by purchasing monthly subscriptions. You get benefits for supporters only such as a digital badge, shopping discounts and exclusive content including, for example, videos, live broadcasts, updates and polls.
The subscription is charged to your iTunes account and continues monthly unless canceled in iTunes settings at least 24 hours before your renewal date.
Becoming a supporter means you agree to the Page Supporters Terms (facebook.com/FBPageSupporters/terms) and Statement of Rights and Responsibilities (facebook.com/legal/terms).
Read our Data Use Policy, Terms and other important info in the legal section of our App Store description.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. Facebook doesn't run GPS in the background unless you give us permission by turning on optional features that require this.
Download Facebook App Apk for Android. How to install Facebook Application on Android? More videos here: downloadmessenger.org Looking for ...
Thanks for using Facebook! To make our app better for you, we bring updates to the App Store regularly. This update of our Facebook app includes improvements for speed and reliability.
Facebook App Video Statistics
Facebook Reviews (17)
Facebook is Great!
Fun Fact: The moment Chuck Norris was pulled from his mother's womb all the doctors and nurses in the hospital began to sing "O' Fortuna" in its entirety. There is still no scientific explanation as to how this happened.
I don’t mind a scroll on facebook here and there, watching hilarious videos, but i HATE THE DAMN VIDEO ADS outta nowhere when i’m watching a good video. Sort it out!!!!! 😠😠😠😠
App is rubbish; use the same password stored in my system (and use to log in via safari) to login and it won’t recognise it. Can’t log in via app at all.
Since the latest update I’m not getting new feed. Normally I have gazillions of new items but now very little. I’ve found if I close my iPad down and reopen it there’ll be a little more in my feed. Help?
Guncelemeden sonra yavasladı
yeter artık bir düzeltme yok iki günde bir güncelleme bir yenilik var mı o da yok ana sayfa da en son paylaşılanı bir defa görüp yenileme yapınca 2-3 gün önceki paylaşımlar çıkıyor güncelleme yapıyorsanız bunları güncelleyin dalga geçiyor sunuz resmen
A friend is someone who understands your past, believes in your future, and accepts you just the way you are.
Facebook is an American online social media and social networking service company based in Menlo Park, California. Its website was launched on February 4, 2004, by Mark Zuckerberg, along with fellow Harvard College students and roommates Eduardo Saverin, Andrew McCollum, Dustin Moskovitz, and Chris Hughes. The founders initially limited the website's membership to Harvard students. Later they expanded it to higher education institutions in the Boston area, the Ivy League schools, and Stanford University. Facebook gradually added support for students at various other universities, and eventually to high school students. Since 2006, anyone who claims to be at least 13 years old has been allowed to become a registered user of Facebook, though variations exist in this requirement, depending on local laws. The name comes from the face book directories often given to American university students. Facebook held its initial public offering (IPO) in February 2012, valuing the company at $104 billion, the largest valuation to date for a newly listed public company. It began selling stock to the public three months later. Facebook makes most of its revenue from advertisements that appear onscreen. Facebook can be accessed from a large range of devices with Internet connectivity, such as desktop computers, laptops and tablet computers, and smartphones. After registering, users can create a customized profile indicating their name, occupation, schools attended and so on. Users can add other users as "friends", exchange messages, post status updates, share photos, videos and links, use various software applications ("apps"), and receive notifications of other users' activity. Additionally, users may join common-interest user groups organized by workplace, school, hobbies or other topics, and categorize their friends into lists such as "People From Work" or "Close Friends". Additionally, users can report or block unpleasant people. Facebook has more than 2.2 billion monthly active users as of January 2018. Its popularity has led to prominent media coverage for the company, including significant scrutiny over privacy and the psychological effects it has on users. In recent years, the company has faced intense pressure over the amount of fake news, hate speech and depictions of violence prevalent on its services, all of which it is attempting to counteract.. facebook, download facebook, download facebook app, facebook download, fb download, install facebook, facebook apk, download, fb, download facebook free, free facebook, facebook android, fb android, android, messenger lite, facebook download video, download facebook lite, download facebook messenger, free facebook downloader, facebook down, windows app store, facebook chat download, android messenger app, facebook download for nokia, update facebook lite,
Facebook App News
- Don't Respond to Texts You Recieve From Facebook - Image: Pexels If you get a text from Facebook, then you probably don’t want to respond —even if your response is something along the lines of “Stop texting me.” Users that have signed up for two-factor authentication on the social network (which should be eve…
- Facebook is testing a snooze function that mutes a page for a certain period, rather than forever. - Facebook is testing a snooze function that mutes a page for a certain period, rather than forever. This would be even more useful on Twitter, where usually lovely people might go on an embarrassing tweetstorm or livetweet a show you don’t watch. But while Twi…
- It's Time to Stop Using Snapchat (Unless You're a Teen) - Near the end of 2017, something weird started to happen. Snapchat’s iPhone app kept logging me out of my account. The first few times, I promptly logged back in, but after the fourth or fifth time I didn’t bother. I was already getting bored with Snapchat, an…
- If You Want to Remember Something, Don't Take a Picture - Last month I went to Outside Lands, a 3-day music festival in San Francisco where musical artists from pretty much every genre out there performed on a bunch of different stages around Golden Gate Park. Regardless of what type of music was being played, each …