Yelp has over 135 million reviews of businesses worldwide. Whether you’re looking for a new pizza place to try, a great coffee shop nearby, or need to book a haircut, Yelp is your local guide for finding the perfect place to eat, shop, drink, explore, and relax. The Yelp app is available for iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch.
Food Near You - Find Restaurants
• Find the newest and hottest restaurants in your area
• Make reservations, order delivery or pickup—all from your phone
• Filter restaurant search results by price, location, open now, and more
Search for Nearby Businesses, Services, & Professionals
• Discover great local businesses, from hair salons to trusted doctors and movers
• Read millions of reviews by the Yelp community
• Home need repairs? Find the best rated contractors and handymen
• Find great deals offered by local businesses, get quotes instantly, and book appointments
Beauty - Pamper Yourself
• Find highly-rated salons, spas, massage therapists, and more
• Book appointments through Yelp at the most relaxing staycation destinations
• Filter your search results by neighborhood, distance, rating, price, and hours of operation
• Look up addresses and phone numbers, call a business, or make reservations directly from the app
• Read expert user reviews and browse through beautiful photos of each business
• Write and read reviews, check-in to local businesses, upload photos and add tips for other Yelp users
Find local restaurants, read expert customer reviews, and start searching for businesses near you with Yelp.
Need Help? Contact Yelp at yelp-support.com/?l=en_CA
Note: Continued use of GPS running can dramatically decrease battery life.
Today we asked some friends from other channels, what their favorite travels apps are - tune in to hear from: Travels with Delaney, RV Diem, Eat Sleep RV ...
Bug fixes and various improvements
Yelp－Food & Services Around Me App Video Statistics
Yelp－Food & Services Around Me Reviews (29)
Love the Colab. Some good apps. AllStays is a great app but unfortunately only available for ios. Thumbs up, Lou
Smashing it guys!
I travel a lot and regularly attend this spa for massage and Michelle is absolutely 10/10 and 5 Diamond stars great massage and happy to ensure your comfort with regards to the pressure and type of massage :- I attend every time I’m in LA and will continue to do so and always enjoy the massage and can’t wait till the next time - awesome job thank you JC
Bullying Louis Rossman
Unfair as not all reviews are shown clearly. Google is a much better alternative
My Ford Explorer Limited, while towing my Little Guy Max gets about 7.5 to 9.5 mpg. Having only an 18 gallon gas tank means I cant get to far without filling up again and again and again. I found the app "iExit", to be extremely valuable in letting me know where the nearest gas station is relative to my location.
If you’re a bit early and waiting for a pub to open and the OWNER comes out and tells you that there’s lots of other places open and to go hang out there and the WAITRESS from the same establishment tells you to [email protected]@k off and get lost.....well I’m not too impressed. Too bad, I was quite a regular there. Congrats Mugs...your very unprofessional, ignorant behaviour has lost you 2 customers and and anyone who asks for a pub near where I work? I will NEVER recommend your place.
Bob wants ♋️
Your place has no concept of customer service!
Excellent server but unfortunately the food sucked. Worst ceviche ever. Crab cakes weren’t far behind. In wine and food country you would expect much much more. Do yourself a favor and go somewhere else
Eat Sleep RV Repeat
Winds App through Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.speedymarks.android.winds
Terrible wait time! Doesn’t headquarters shop this place? Drive thru wait averages 10 minutes. Hispanic asst mgr named Misty or Missy is rude, unprofessional, and has a temper. Go somewhere else!!!
Whether I'm looking for an electrician or a plumber, restaurant or doctor, Yelp! Is the first place I got to. I ALWAYS choose the highest rated company/professional to get the job done right. Thank you Yelp! for all you have done. Short, simple and sweet. And that's pretty much it.
I’m am over this place. I have been for sometime due to never being able to reach someone. If you leave a message they are rarely returned. When they wasted enough of my time I canceled my membership I asked when they would stop charging. I was told the were going to charge one more month and that would be it. Nope, they charged 2 more months. I was told I hadn’t completed 12 months. I asked the point of completing the cancellation paperwork. Apparently, it was to stop charging me after the 1 year. I’m not sure why I was told something that was completely inaccurate, but that is the theme of this location. I was reassured that I had 2.5 sessions available. Since I didn’t want to keep wasting my time calling I tried to book using the app, but for 4-6 weeks I haven’t been able to locate any available times for a facial. I finally had time on Monday to call a few different times. The 3rd time I called someone answered. I explained I was trying to book a facial, but nothing has been available for weeks. I explained I wanted to use my 2.5 credit. She looked up my account and told me I actually had 4.5 credits...but they expired Friday. I ended up speaking with another representative that advised me I had 2.5 credits and the did expired Friday. ( how did my credits change in less than 45 minutes?) I went through my story of difficulty reaching someone, inaccurate information, and lack of communication. She proceeded to tell me how they are short staffed, have new phone people, they get busy and they can’t undo expired credits. She said the manager can pull call logs to see who is calling and when. Good! This is nothing but theft. I paid for these this year, now I can’t use them. I don’t expect anything from ME, I just want to warn others to avoid them, they will tell you any story they want, will take your money and then blame you.
The app you mentioned, is it $14 per month or annually?
Chuck Norris divided to infinity equals to infinity!
Shame on you Yelp. You are modifying my reviews and changing my wordings. I DO NOT TRUST any review you have anymore and seethed my app. To all other users beware as Yelp changes your reviews and wordings. Cannot be trusted.
I eat well around the world because of this app. Love it
Good to findstuff
Happy Place Diaries
Some good apps there. We use many of them! Love the Colab video with some Youtube friends of ours.. and now you got our Sub too. Nice channel.. thanks!
Kadıköy iphone kenbu
Yeni ogrendim ama guzel bir app a benziyor denenebilir
Reviews are pretty important for a business owner like my self. Yelp provides the best options to customers who seeks a service but theres so much to improve like search engine. For example i am providing Lasik surgery to my patients but when someone searches eye laser surgery in istanbul, my business doesn’t show up in the list of providers because yelp’s engine do not know Lasik is Laser eye surgery 😂 So i believe many similar things are happening in the search engine. Since Yelp not only gets restaurant reviews, you guys need to update this algorhytm. Cheers! ✌🏼
Hey Russ and Kerry! We had a lot of fun collabing with you and the other channels on sharing our favorite travel apps. Great job on putting all of this together. Thanks for inviting us to share with your awesome community. Look forward to seeing y'all on the road! Safe travels! Michael & Tiffany 👍😎🚍🌴
Do not be embarrassed by your mistakes. Nothing can teach us better than our understanding of them. This is one of the best ways of self-education.
Yelp－Food & Services Around Me Wiki
Yelp－Food & Services Around Me app wiki coming soon. RV, RV life, RV living, RV Lifestyle, The Roads We Roam, Full-time RV, Best Apps for RV'ing, Best apps for RV'ers, Best travel aps, TRAVELS WITH DELANEY, RV DIEM,
Yelp－Food & Services Around Me App News
- High Line milestones, Iowa’s big stink, Muscle Beach makeover: News from around our 50 states - Muhammad Ali’s Pennsylvania training camp opens to public, Illinois dispensaries prepare for legal pot, and more
- It's the middle of the night. Do you know who your phone is talking to? - We ran a privacy experiment to see how many hidden trackers are running from the apps on our iPhone. The tally is astounding.
- How to Get Rich: Every Episode from Naval Ravikant - Podcast: Apple · Spotify · Overcast · Download This giant episode collects all of my interviews with Nivi on How to Get Rich. These interviews are based on my tweetstorm. T…
- iPhone Tracking You... - iPhone Tracking You... (First column, 3rd story, link ) Related stories: Students secretly photographed for govt facial-recognition research... Advertise here