Use LinkedIn to navigate your career with confidence--whether you want to find a new job, keep in touch with your network, or stay up-to-date on the latest from your connections and your industry.
Get the app to access the full features and functionality of LinkedIn--anytime, anywhere.
Why you’ll love using the LinkedIn app:
1. Browse and get recommended jobs that fit. Apply easily to millions of openings right from the app.
2. Get alerted to stay on top of active conversations, the latest news and new opportunities.
3. Use Find Nearby and QR code scanner features to easily find and connect to people you meet on-the-go.
• Use your LinkedIn profile as a virtual resume
• Highlight your accomplishments, responsibilities, and experience
• Add a picture to help people you know and potential employers find you
• Find friends, classmates, and colleagues to add to your network
• See updates on their activity and reach out via the app to stay in touch
• Follow companies, influencers, and topics you’re interested in
• Search and apply to millions of openings
• Upload and easily submit your resume to jobs that fit
• Save searches and create alerts to be the first to know about new openings
• Reach out to connections at companies you’re interested in for referrals and advice, to increase your chances of hearing back
LATEST NEWS AND CONTENT
• Share articles, comments, and knowledge with your network
• Learn about what’s happening in your industry with curated content
• Follow hashtags for timely updates on topics you care about the most
GET MORE OUT OF LINKEDIN BY USING THE APP
• Find nearby: allows you to connect to people in your vicinity
• QR code scanner: share your unique code so people can connect with you instantly
• Push notifications: know immediately when someone responds or wants to connect
Whether you want to find a new job, share your knowledge, build your professional reputation, or if you just need a lightweight way to stay in touch--get started with the LinkedIn app today.
The LinkedIn app is free to use and download.
Want to make the most of LinkedIn? Upgrade to a Premium subscription for exclusive tools to find a job, grow your business, find sales leads, or hire talent--priced from $29.99 monthly to $119.95 monthly.
Subscriptions will automatically renew each month and be charged to your iTunes account within 24-hours of the end of the current period, unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings, but refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term. These prices are for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.
Terms of Service: linkedin.com/legal/user-agreement
LinkedIn Job Search Tutorial - How To Use LinkedIn To Find A Job • FREE LinkedIn Mini Course - professoraustin.com/linkedin-liftoff/ Ready to take ...
When you’re in a conversation, speed and stability matter. The LinkedIn app is now more reliable than ever. This update contains bug fixes.
LinkedIn: Network & Job Search App Video Statistics
LinkedIn: Network & Job Search Reviews (110)
hey austin i wanna your facebook account to say some personal talk
Great job. I'm just starting a new job search and this is great info for me.
Hi I am new in linkdin. I m a designer. I would like to search job from abroad. Is it possible through linkdin? How can apply abroad and how can attain attraction from abroad recruiters? Please help me
Thanks for the video. Love all tips, super useful. Now going straight away to take a look on a vide for LinkedIn beginners, because I am one of them :). Anddd, I have two questions: 1. Is it ok to ask people you know in person while you are connecting with them, to give you points for skills and endorsements? 2. That moment of following the company and like, comment and share aren't that may be too much, like "the biggest fan syndrome", like it looks we are desperate so we do have time to follow every single step of them? This is the first time I am going to be active with LinkedIn so not really sure. Thank in advance :)
LinkedIn is so sketchy I have to keep reminding myself it's a real platform and not just a scam to steal my contact list. I hate how every little thing about it is designed to trick you into sharing something you didn't want to, or to steal your email password. Unfortunately we all live in the world where LinkedIn is required, but this is the worst, most shady version of a social app, and it leaves such a bad taste in my mouth. Yuck.
Unfortunately I have no idea how I signed up for this and would NEVER have agreed to pay this amount per month for a service I don’t need! Extremely disappointed since I have tried to cancel several times but can’t get my $$ back and still charging me every month. Extremely upset since I can’t afford this and now my bank account is near empty!
I had created my company account 2 time and it get blocked for no reason,im really disappointed with this thing As it effects me repo to my customers when they asked your linked in account is not working I am answer less to them 😐.
Lot less than full site. Please let us search jobs by salary.
A. I. E
The feeds updates are not consistent It can show some people updates and others no, no matter how many time you refresh the app it keep show feeds from 3-4 days ago. Yet not all the new feeds are visible, The settings and the settings updates need to be more user friendly to use
The app is annoying, I get constant alerts for every post that comes up, and when I try to edit notification settings nothing happens.
JOB; Miami FL USA - Sales Representative - New Business Development - As a business development associate: As a bus…
@micky_lee016 @ShadayaKnight @vanessatynashe 😂 😂 😂 Ini ndongo muzivira nyaya yaChigumba netwo quarts @mufaro_g I t…
Grown up men vanofamba vachivhara mvura apa mvura yacho yava netwo weeks isingabude patap.wotoshaya kuti chii chaizvo @cohsunshinecity
Awesome video, thank you.
Chuck Norris was Victoria's Secret. She never walked right again.
This has been happening on my phone from a long time, there have been several updates for this app which i thought may fix the issue. But it still happens, making the app unuseable for me. Please fix it
Grumpy with upgrade
From your phone it is extremely difficult. Why can’t that option be included in the app? Hate blatantly making cancelations difficult
App's languagefollows ios system' language, not like linkedin website, you can choose preffeted language.
Nice video! Thanks!
George K. Chamoun
Hello, I am afraid my employer or other people get my info. Thanks.
It is never too late. Even if you are going to die tomorrow, keep yourself straight and clear and be a happy human being today.
LinkedIn: Network & Job Search Wiki
LinkedIn: Network & Job Search app wiki coming soon. linkedin job search tutorial 2018, professor heather austin, linkedin job search tips 2018, use linkedin to find a job, linkedin tips for job seekers, how to use linkedin 2018, how to use linkedin to find a job, linkedin job search tutorial, linkedin tutorial 2018, linkedin job search, linkedin tutorial, linkedin job seeker, how to find a new job using linkedin, how to find a job using linkedin, LinkedIn job search tips, apply for a job in linkedin, LinkedIn job apply, LinkedIn,
LinkedIn: Network & Job Search App News
- Finding Your Ideal Job Candidates in Minutes - These smart tips from a LinkedIn expert will help you find the right job candidates the same day you start your hunt.
- The 6 Hidden LinkedIn Apps That Can Take Your Business to the Next Level - If you haven't heard of all the following LinkedIn apps, don't be surprised: They're not all common knowledge. But now that you know they're there, it's time to take advantage of their power.
- 50 Ideas for a Lucrative Side Hustle - You know how to do something people would hire you for, but only if they know you are available.
- To find a mentor, think like a mentor - 5 tips on how to find a mentor and nurture a relationship that could change your career. Editor’s Note: Each week Maynard Webb, former CEO of LiveOps and the former COO of eBay, offers candid, practical, and sometimes surprising advice to entrepreneurs and fo…