Your Music, Your Stations, Your Podcasts. All Free.
Unlimited streaming music, thousands of live radio stations, podcasts and playlists for any mood or activity all in one app. iHeartRadio is easy to use and best of all, it's still FREE.
Download iHeartRadio today and start listening to your favorite music, live radio stations, and podcasts!
The Best Live, Local Radio Stations
• Discover thousands of live and local AM and FM radio stations near you and from cities across the globe
• Listen to top radio stations, music, news, sports, talk and comedy
• Hear sports stations like ESPN Radio, Fox Sports and more
• Stream the most popular podcasts from NPR, Gimlet, How Stuff Works, ESPN, 30 for 30, Pod Save America and from personalities like Ron Burgundy, Anna Faris, Colin Cowherd, Joe Rogan, Ben Shapiro, Bobby Bones, Barbara Corcoran and more.
• Follow your favorite podcasts and download episodes to your phone to listen offline, without the need for WiFi
Free Playlists perfect for any moment
• Listen to any of thousands of hand curated playlists. Organized by mood, activity, decade and genre to make it easy to find something that’s the perfect soundtrack for any moment.
Play Free Artist Stations
• Create personalized music stations based on your favorite artists using our library of millions of songs covering genres like Country, Top 40, Pop, Hip Hop, R&B, EDM, Rock, Alternative and more.
The Ultimate Station Made Just for You
• 'My Favorites Radio' collects all of the songs you love in one free personalized station.
Listen absolutely free with ads, or take control of your listening experience with iHeartRadio Plus™ and iHeartRadio All Access™.
• Search and play any song with our library of millions of songs on demand
• Save and replay any song from the radio
• Enjoy unlimited skips
• Download music to your phone to listen offline
• Create unlimited playlists
Join our community!
• Facebook: on.fb.me/1F1TcFX
• Instagram: bit.ly/1e1AOUS
• Twitter: bit.ly/1HZk5KQ
• Blog: bit.ly/1GiT59D
For Feedback and Help
Tell us how we can improve by sharing your thoughts at help.iheart.com!
Please note: This app features Nielsen’s proprietary measurement software which may allow you to contribute to market research, like Nielsen's TV Ratings. To learn more about our digital measurement products and your choices in regard to them, please visit nielsen.com/digitalprivacy for more information.
Payments will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal. Subscription may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Planes, trains and automobiles? Take your music with you wherever you go with offline listening.
Bug fixes and performance improvements
IHeartRadio - Radio & Podcasts App Video Statistics
IHeartRadio - Radio & Podcasts Reviews (9)
Offline does not work at all...... It says it does but when offline and trying to play your downloaded playlist it says network error
Iheart sucks. ..Google shows the stations. ...the search in iheart doesn't come up with stations....what's up with Dat? ?????????
yes its All Free
Hi, my issue with this app is that the delay between the actual radio broadcast and the app is almost 1 minute. This makes it impossible to enter call-in contests, where you typically need to be caller 25 or so because the stations answer about one call/ second. This is why I don’t use the app.
Groovy Chick 3
Can’t play 5 minutes without it cutting out 10-12 times. Plays about 20 seconds, then cuts out 30-40 seconds. Very disappointing. Don’t know why I keep trying it every day... it doesn’t improve. I’m going to go back to an old fashion radio.
In this day and age the fact there is no output control for bass and treble to be adjusted to user desire, and the fact that the app does not communicate with the device as well as it should in that if music is paused and another app is opened only way to have this app start back up is by going back into the app which makes this pretty annoying , I understand this is a free app but so is Spotify and this last limitation is not invoked on them.
Can you listen to podcasts off line?
I like the songs, but I prefer it to actually play the songs that are on the artist’s albums. Like not a random song, also the thing that bugs me is that u have temporary skips on bad songs. I actually like it at some times. Like Alan Walker’s songs. And Bebe Rexha’s songs, but I don’t really like songs that have meaningless beats.
This app is wonderful
The song name isn’t showing any more
I used to listen to coast New Zealand through I❤️radio using my ChromeCast. Now suddenly it doesn’t want to cast to my television. I miss the radio very much, but not sure what to do. Is it my google chrome caster is it Coast online. How do I fix it? Is there someone to help me.?
I can’t listen Australian radio stations even though they use iheart to broadcast. It also lacks variety, quite repetitive maybe fix your algorithms too as some music is not similar to the artist I was listening to. Perhaps your data base is limited. Spotify smashes you out of the park!
Do you need the $9.99 monthly subscription or is it free to all users?
Chuck Norris is made out of Chucktanium, and Chuck Norris is the only one that has it. Good luck killing him for that.
I have been using the app for a few years, mainly to listen to Radio Sport. I haven’t had any issues with the app until recently. Lately the app has been really unreliable! It drops out all the time and the last couple of days stops working if you you try to use another app.
Purple blue monkey
Getting worse with every update. Late updated added cross fading and it is trash.
System rejects postcode for Wellington Region saying that no stations available. Will not allow registration and use of application, waste of time installing.
Follow your bliss
it would be great, if it worked
An obstacle may be either a stepping stone or a stumbling block.
IHeartRadio - Radio & Podcasts Wiki
IHeartRadio - Radio & Podcasts app wiki coming soon. Offline Listening, iHeartRadio All Access, iHeartRadio App, All Access, App, iHeartRadio,
IHeartRadio - Radio & Podcasts App News
- Full Q&A: Today, Explained host Sean Rameswaram on Recode Decode - Rameswaram talks with Recode’s Kara Swisher about the growth of podcasting, the trendiness of daily news explainer shows like the one he hosts and what’s next for the medium.
- SPI 364: SEO Simplified with Tim from Ahrefs - Tim Soulo from Ahrefs breaks down a simple, actionable SEO strategy—from the very first steps, to query and keyword research, content planning, SEO competition, and more! SPI 364: SEO Simplified with Tim from Ahrefs from The Smart Passive Income Blog.
- The Power Of Audio - According to Nielsen, AM/FM radio reaches an average of 92% of adult Americans every week more than television. Radio is also benefiting from such new audio platforms as podcasting and smart speakers.
- Podcast Trends In 2019 That You Should Know About - In 2019, podcasting is experiencing unprecedented growth as a content medium. To understand why this is happening now, we heard from some of the biggest names in the business, like NPR, iHeartRadio, and PRX, and are sharing some of the top trends you should k…