HotSchedules is the industry's leading employee scheduling app because it’s the fastest and easiest way to manage your schedule and communicate with your team.
Team members love it because they can swap, pick-up or release shifts with one click. Work-life balance is easily managed with automatic shift pick ups when you want more hours, and time off requests for when you don’t. Calendar sync and notifications keep your Schedules and the roster automatically updated to your phone with any manager-approved changes.
Managers appreciate the 75% time savings when building schedules and one-click approvals for shift changes. The ability to monitor business performance with sales and labor snapshots from anywhere, keeps them out of the back office. And most importantly, staying connected with broadcast and one-to-one messaging makes for a happy and productive team culture.
NOTE: The HotSchedules application REQUIRES a valid HotSchedules user account through your employer.
Need help? Contact Customer Care 24x7x365
- Various bug fixes and updates
HotSchedules App Video Statistics
HotSchedules Reviews (1)
It’s been lagging and slow for over a month
Ever since the new update, myself and my coworkers are able to tell when we start our shifts, but not when we finish them. This is frustrating because most of the time I am away from my desktop computer and am unable to check when I am to leave work.
The system works well. However I think it would be better if there was an option to do biweekly or monthly availability instead of only one week at a time.
Bad when it comes to editing time off request, this new update doesn’t let me see my out times.
The app constantly freezes up on me n the availability part of the app makes it almost impossible to work with. Not reliable n I wouldn’t have it if I didn’t have to for work
i hate that staying permanently logged in is not an option. i missed a shift pick up because my calendar did not update (great feature btw). also the requests for time off is not very effective for day to day scheduling. i tried the free hot schedules; which was such a bummer that i am not sure why they make you jump through the hoop of downloading the free app when it is so worthless that you are no doubt going to wind up with this version. i also wish that i could change my name on my profile.
If Chuck Norris stretches every muscle in his body, he'll suck up the universe because of high gravity.
He who knows that enough is enough will always have enough.
HotSchedules App News
- The top iPhone and iPad apps on App Store - App Store Official Charts for the week ending December 23, 2018:
- The top iPhone and iPad apps on App Store - App Store Official Charts for the week ending January 13, 2019:Top Paid iPhone Apps:1. Minecraft, Mojang2. Heads Up!, Warner Bros.3. Facetune, Lightricks Ltd.4. Plague Inc., Ndemic Creations5. Bloons TD 6, Ninja Kiwi6....
- The top iPhone and iPad apps on App Store - App Store Official Charts for the week ending December 16, 2018:Top Paid iPhone Apps:1. Minecraft, Mojang2. Heads Up!, Warner Bros.3. Facetune, Lightricks Ltd.4. Rebel Inc., Ndemic Creations.5. Plague Inc., Ndemic...
- New Focus on Data Privacy Directs Compliance Trends in 2018 - Data privacy took center stage in 2018. Compliance regulations surrounding protecting confidential data aren’t new laws like HIPAA have been around for years but GDPR got everybody’s attention. Data privacy compliance has taken a prominent role in the securit…