HotSchedules is the industry's leading employee scheduling app because it’s the fastest and easiest way to manage your schedule and communicate with your team.
Team members love it because they can swap, pick-up or release shifts with one click. Work-life balance is easily managed with automatic shift pick ups when you want more hours, and time off requests for when you don’t. Calendar sync and notifications keep your Schedules and the roster automatically updated to your phone with any manager-approved changes.
Managers appreciate the 75% time savings when building schedules and one-click approvals for shift changes. The ability to monitor business performance with sales and labor snapshots from anywhere, keeps them out of the back office. And most importantly, staying connected with broadcast and one-to-one messaging makes for a happy and productive team culture.
NOTE: The HotSchedules application REQUIRES a valid HotSchedules user account through your employer.
Need help? Contact Customer Care 24x7x365
Hope this helps everyone out who is new to hotschedules or has any questions. Here is the link to a video of a tutorial for the desktop/setup version: ...
- Various bug fixes and updates.
HotSchedules App Video Statistics
HotSchedules Reviews (3)
Sebastian Castaneda Leon
Is someone illegally downloading music?
How do we pick up & release shifts... I dont know how to use app & apparently picked up several shift now boss won't stop calling "Where are you"???
Occasionally glitches out and opens the browser version in app. Also when calendar syncing, each time you open the app it re-syncs and creates a new calendar event resulting in multiples of the same events - today I apparently had seven shifts all schedules for the exact same time! The rest of the week looks similar.
I am using this app for my job so could please fix the following issue asap. I can log in to the website fine but an error message appears every time I try to log into the app on either my iPad or iPhone. The website is really dodgy on my phone also, hoping it works better on my iPad. Please fix.
The new update has broken the app! You can't load it up without it crashing. Very poor!
I find myself stock any place I could register after I purchase the app. I am a little dispointed.
I don’t understand availability...updating my availability is super complicated. I liked the old way before the update. Also, when synced to my calendar it always is an hour off...I think it has something to do with daylight savings time. Can’t figure that out either.
I use another app for the same purpose for another job. HotSchedules is definitely better of the two.
This app is great. Only request is to be able to see what your position is when you request off instead of login on the web to see that
I paid for this app and it’s been down for the last two days. Not too happy here
Paying three dollars for a slightly more functional version of the website seems a bit unfair, first. Second, it seems we are unable to receive a real-time notification (either through the app or SMS) of when somebody on your staff releases a shift, forcing you to log into the app often just to check. ScheduleFly has this functionality and it serves a great purpose. I’d love this to be added.
Whenever Chuck Norris gets deja vu, people come back to life.
We come to love not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly.
HotSchedules App News
- Las 20 apps más descargadas en la App Store de 2017 - Apple ha hecho pública la lista de las apps más descargadas de la App Store durante 2017, y este año Snapchat ha sido, sorprendentemente, la ganadora. Apple ha publicado sus listas de lo más exitoso en sus diferentes servicios en 2017. Y sí, en cuanto a Músic…
- The most downloaded iOS apps of 2017 - Apple said the most downloaded app of 2017 was Bitmoji, which lets users create a custom emoji of themselves.
- These Are Apple's Most Popular Apps, Music, Movies & More of 2017 - It's the end of the year, and as always, Apple reveals a list of apps, games, movies, and more that remained at the top of charts throughout the last 12 months. The most popular apps for 2017 outside of the usual Instagram, Facebook, and YouTube are tools lik…
- Les 20 applications les plus téléchargées sur iOS en 2017 - Apple vient de révéler son Top 20 des applications les plus téléchargées cette année sur iOS. Snap a peut-être eu une années difficile mais cela ne se voit absolument pas dans les chiffres de l’App Store, ses applications occupant les deux premières places. S…