HotSchedules is the industry's leading employee scheduling app because it’s the fastest and easiest way to manage your schedule and communicate with your team.
Team members love it because they can swap, pick-up or release shifts with one click. Work-life balance is easily managed with automatic shift pick ups when you want more hours, and time off requests for when you don’t. Calendar sync and notifications keep your Schedules and the roster automatically updated to your phone with any manager-approved changes.
Managers appreciate the 75% time savings when building schedules and one-click approvals for shift changes. The ability to monitor business performance with sales and labor snapshots from anywhere, keeps them out of the back office. And most importantly, staying connected with broadcast and one-to-one messaging makes for a happy and productive team culture.
NOTE: The HotSchedules application REQUIRES a valid HotSchedules user account through your employer.
Need help? Contact Customer Care 24x7x365
- Embedding select Seasoned functionality - Various bug fixes and improvements - Thought of the week - I've been getting on the treadmill every day this week. I got so inspired that next week I might actually turn it ON!!
HotSchedules App Video Statistics
HotSchedules Reviews (0)
I am using this app for my job so could please fix the following issue asap. I can log in to the website fine but an error message appears every time I try to log into the app on either my iPad or iPhone. The website is really dodgy on my phone also, hoping it works better on my iPad. Please fix.
The new update has broken the app! You can't load it up without it crashing. Very poor!
The app is an ideal solution for employers but sadly the app keeps showing error messages throughout and randomly resetting my phone. Fix needed ASAP
I don’t understand availability...updating my availability is super complicated. I liked the old way before the update. Also, when synced to my calendar it always is an hour off...I think it has something to do with daylight savings time. Can’t figure that out either.
I use another app for the same purpose for another job. HotSchedules is definitely better of the two.
Schedule should be seen from Start to end of the shift
Half of the time when you try to log in whether it be the app or online through the web browser an annoying message that says “you took too long to log in start from the beginning” pops up. You have to log in every time you open the app.
Since the app switched to the “Clarifi” update, the app has been terrible. This app has worked fine for 2 years no troubles and now I can rarely even log in. I shouldn’t have to pay for a service that is basically unusable. This needs to be fixed, it’s been happening to multiple people for months now.
No where does it say that it’s going to keep charging. You for downloading an app and it has charged me 3 times
In order to sleep, Chuck Norris has to roundhouse kick himself in the face approximately 754 times. Even then, he still tosses and turns a little.
I am glad that I paid so little attention to good advice; had I abided by it I might have been saved from some of my most valuable mistakes.
HotSchedules App News
- Can A New Tech Solution 'Clarifi' The Restaurant Business? - Restaurant managers sometimes have to learn as many as 40 new technologies every time they change jobs. HotSchedules CEO David Cantu hopes to make that a thing of the past.
- The top iPhone and iPad apps on App Store - App Store Official Charts for the week ending October 21, 2018:Top Paid iPhone Apps:1. Minecraft, Mojang2. Heads Up!, Warner Bros.3. Reigns: Game of Thrones,...
- The top iPhone and iPad apps on App Store - App Store Official Charts for the week ending October 28, 2018:Top Paid iPhone Apps:1.Stardew Valley, Chucklefish Limited2. Minecraft, Mojang3. Heads Up!,...
- The top iPhone and iPad apps on App Store - App Store Official Charts for the week ending November 4, 2018:Top Paid iPhone Apps:1. Minecraft, Mojang2. Plague Inc., Ndemic Creations3. Heads Up!, Warner...