At Match, we believe in love. And millions of like-minded people have come to Match looking for love from the dating app that’s home to the largest pool of straight, gay and lesbian singles.
As the premium relationship app committed to finding people love, our matching algorithm provides single men and women with only the highest quality matches that meet their standards.
To help you get to your first date with someone special, we’ve baked all of your favorite features into one app:
+ Discover potential new matches everyday
+ Search for your kind of person with powerful filters
+ Explore rich profiles and chat with people looking for the same things as you
You could join other apps—like POF, Bumble, Tinder, OkCupid, Zoosk, Badoo, eHarmony or Hinge—for more of the same, frustrating runaround, or you could join the app that’s created more love connections than any other.
Download Match for free today to meet genuine people looking for genuine relationships.
We have multiple subscription options to choose from, starting as low as $21.99/month:
- Your iTunes account will be charged at confirmation of your purchase and auto-renews for the same price and duration period as the original one/three/six month package
- Auto-renew may be turned off by going to your Account Settings after purchase and must be turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- No cancellation of the current upgrade plan is allowed during your active period
SUBSCRIBE for more! bit.ly/SUBSCRIBEjubilee Watch more Versus 1: bit.ly/WatchVersus1 For brands wanting to partner with us, email: ...
Our latest release continues to bring enhancements that help you get more out of your membership: •Bug fixes and performance improvements
Match™ - #1 Dating App App Video Statistics
Match™ - #1 Dating App Reviews (38,201)
i don't know
My man starting to Milly Rock
That girl he chose is so cute!
Damn we had the same choice...She's so lovely
i knew it
Chuck Norris is the only man to ever successfully complete Harvard medical school and Harvard law school.....at the same time.
This guy has a really weird taste
Shyt i would’ve picked her too.
Each man has his own vocation; his talent is his call. There is one direction in which all space is open to him.
Match™ - #1 Dating App Wiki
Match™ - #1 Dating App app wiki coming soon. jubilee, jubilee media, jubilee project, live for something greater, blind devotion, love language, dating apps, dating app in real life, 30 vs 1, 30 vs 1: dating app in real life, solfa, 40 vs 1, 20 vs 1, speed dating, modern dating, online dating, dating standards, my ideal type, how to find a match, social experiment, dating, relationships, swipe it, swipe right, swiping right, swipe left or right, tinder, bumble, hinge, tinder app, bumble app, hinge app,
Match™ - #1 Dating App App News
- Snapchat can survive, but it can't do it alone - Snap Inc. co-founder and CEO, Evan Spiegel, kicked off the first-ever Partner Summit last week in Los Angeles with a sort of syrupy soliloquy about how the Snapchat camera "lets natural light from our world penetrate the darkness of the internet." He went on …
- 6 ways to make the your dating app profile stand out from the crowd - It's 2019, and there are people on Cher's green earth whose dating app profiles consist solely of a grainy group photo and that one quote from The Office. Nothing against that beloved show, but let's be real: Are you really projecting the best version of your…
- 9 April Fools' Day pranks that'll save you money — simply for being a good sport - April Fools' Day is a...touchy subject on the internet. Some of us live for the weird things that companies come up with ( Duolingo Push seems to be a crowd favorite) and some of us would rather avoid the internet completely Microsoft is so over the lies that…
- Set it up: 16 episodes of blind dates, stupid cupids, and at least one perfect match - Competition is in the air, thanks to March Madness, but the return of the dating series has us thinking about perfect pairs instead of an elite eight. Two new comedies, Hulu’s Shrill and Starz’s Now Apocalypse, capture the steep highs and lows of modern datin…