WhatsApp Messenger is a FREE messaging app available for iPhone and other smartphones. WhatsApp uses your phone's Internet connection (4G/3G/2G/EDGE or Wi-Fi, as available) to let you message and call friends and family. Switch from SMS to WhatsApp to send and receive messages, calls, photos, videos, and Voice Messages.
WHY USE WHATSAPP:
• NO FEES: WhatsApp uses your phone's Internet connection (4G/3G/2G/EDGE or Wi-Fi, as available) to let you message and call friends and family, so you don't have to pay for every message or call.* There are no subscription fees to use WhatsApp.
• MULTIMEDIA: Send and receive photos, videos, and Voice Messages.
• FREE CALLS: Call your friends and family for free with WhatsApp Calling, even if they're in another country.* WhatsApp calls use your phone's Internet connection rather than your cellular plan's voice minutes. (Note: Data charges may apply. Contact your provider for details. Also, you can't access 911 and other emergency service numbers through WhatsApp).
• GROUP CHAT: Enjoy group chats with your contacts so you can easily stay in touch with your friends or family.
• WHATSAPP WEB: You can also send and receive WhatsApp messages right from your computer's browser.
• NO INTERNATIONAL CHARGES: There's no extra charge to send WhatsApp messages internationally. Chat with your friends around the world and avoid international SMS charges.*
• SAY NO TO USERNAMES AND PINS: Why bother having to remember yet another username or PIN? WhatsApp works with your phone number, just like SMS, and integrates seamlessly with your phone's existing address book.
• ALWAYS LOGGED IN: With WhatsApp, you're always logged in so you don't miss messages. No more confusion about whether you're logged in or logged out.
• QUICKLY CONNECT WITH YOUR CONTACTS: Your address book is used to quickly and easily connect you with your contacts who have WhatsApp so there's no need to add hard-to-remember usernames.
• OFFLINE MESSAGES: Even if you miss your notifications or turn off your phone, WhatsApp will save your recent messages until the next time you use the app.
• AND MUCH MORE: Share your location, exchange contacts, set custom wallpapers and notification sounds, email chat history, broadcast messages to multiple contacts at once, and more!
*Data charges may apply. Contact your provider for details.
We're always excited to hear from you! If you have feedback, questions, or concerns, please email us at:
or follow us on twitter:
Note: WhatsApp is a telephony app, so iPod and iPad are not supported devices.
Download WhatsApp Messenger App Free Calls & Messages for Android. How to install WhatsApp App on Android? More videos here: ...
You can now request a report of your WhatsApp account information and settings. Just go to "Settings", then "Account." Tap "Request Account Info."
WhatsApp Messenger App Video Statistics
WhatsApp Messenger Reviews (45)
I have a problem on my cntct
Be honest be careful be in trusted be friendly
@cesarbf15 @monchingonzalez Una semana sin cargar combustible y los mismos empresarios van a exigirle al gobierno que baje los precios.
@hangelar: Vor lauter Reimerei glatt das #reimbattle vergessen ich hoff' in der Wertung darf ich dennoch mich messen.. …
#LighteningDeal Coolbell 15.6 inch Multi-function Convertible Laptop Messen | ₹ 2299 [54% discount] |…
wats app download seyvathu eppadi please sollunnkkal
Chuck Norris is the inventor of the drive-by threesome.
wats app download seyvathu eppadi please sollunnkkal
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbour. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
WhatsApp Messenger Wiki
WhatsApp Messenger is a freeware and cross-platform messaging and Voice over IP (VoIP) service owned by Facebook. The application allows the sending of text messages and voice calls, as well as video calls, images and other media, documents, and user location. The application runs from a mobile device though it is also accessible from desktop computers; the service requires consumer users to provide a standard cellular mobile number. Originally users could only communicate with other users individually or in groups of individual users, but in September 2017 WhatsApp announced a forthcoming business platform which will enable companies to provide customer service to users at scale. The client was created by WhatsApp Inc., based in Mountain View, California, which was acquired by Facebook in February 2014 for approximately US$19.3 billion. By February 2018, WhatsApp had a user base of over one and a half billion, making it the most popular messaging application at the time. WhatsApp has grown in multiple countries, including Brazil, India, and large parts of Europe, including United Kingdom and France.. Messenger, App, Free, WhatsApp, Android, whatsapp free, download whatsapp, free whatsapp, whatsapp app, whatsapp guide, whatsapp messenger, get whatsapp, free Whatsapp, whatsapp android, whatsapp samsung, whatsapp LG, whatsapp huawei, whatsapp iphone, whatsapp xiaomi, whatsapp motorola, whatsapp zte, whatsapp google nexus, whatsapp alcatel, whatsapp micromax, whatsapp lenovo, install whatsapp, watasapp, whatap, whatsap,
WhatsApp Messenger App News
- How to Install Two Instances of a Messaging App on Your Galaxy S9 - Apps like Twitter and Instagram allow you to be signed into two accounts at once, but if you want to use two different messaging clients on the same device you’re often out of luck. In the case of things like Facebook Messenger, Skype, and WhatsApp you have t…
- Add an Auto-Responder to Do Not Disturb - iOS: Apple’s iOS recently joined Android in offering a “Do Not Disturb While Driving” mode. Unlike the normal iOS “Do Not Disturb,” this mode also lets you auto-respond to anyone who texts. And you can activate it any time, not just when you’re driving. Tech …
- What to Do If Your Smartphone's Voice Call Quality Sucks - There are lots of ways to stay in touch with friends and family using your smartphone, but the classic phone call is still the method of choice for plenty of people. Unfortunately, call quality hasn’t exactly kept up with the digital revolution, leading to mu…
- BlackBerry sues Facebook for violating messaging patents - BlackBerry has filed a lawsuit against Facebook for infringing the patent on its messaging technology in a Los Angeles Federal Court. The lawsuit calls out Facebook, WhatsApp as well as Instagram for their use of instant messaging. To be clear, the suit has b…