WhatsApp Messenger is a FREE messaging app available for iPhone and other smartphones. WhatsApp uses your phone's Internet connection (4G/3G/2G/EDGE or Wi-Fi, as available) to let you message and call friends and family. Switch from SMS to WhatsApp to send and receive messages, calls, photos, videos, and Voice Messages.
WHY USE WHATSAPP:
• NO FEES: WhatsApp uses your phone's Internet connection (4G/3G/2G/EDGE or Wi-Fi, as available) to let you message and call friends and family, so you don't have to pay for every message or call.* There are no subscription fees to use WhatsApp.
• MULTIMEDIA: Send and receive photos, videos, and Voice Messages.
• FREE CALLS: Call your friends and family for free with WhatsApp Calling, even if they're in another country.* WhatsApp calls use your phone's Internet connection rather than your cellular plan's voice minutes. (Note: Data charges may apply. Contact your provider for details. Also, you can't access 911 and other emergency service numbers through WhatsApp).
• GROUP CHAT: Enjoy group chats with your contacts so you can easily stay in touch with your friends or family.
• WHATSAPP WEB: You can also send and receive WhatsApp messages right from your computer's browser.
• NO INTERNATIONAL CHARGES: There's no extra charge to send WhatsApp messages internationally. Chat with your friends around the world and avoid international SMS charges.*
• SAY NO TO USERNAMES AND PINS: Why bother having to remember yet another username or PIN? WhatsApp works with your phone number, just like SMS, and integrates seamlessly with your phone's existing address book.
• ALWAYS LOGGED IN: With WhatsApp, you're always logged in so you don't miss messages. No more confusion about whether you're logged in or logged out.
• QUICKLY CONNECT WITH YOUR CONTACTS: Your address book is used to quickly and easily connect you with your contacts who have WhatsApp so there's no need to add hard-to-remember usernames.
• OFFLINE MESSAGES: Even if you miss your notifications or turn off your phone, WhatsApp will save your recent messages until the next time you use the app.
• AND MUCH MORE: Share your location, exchange contacts, set custom wallpapers and notification sounds, email chat history, broadcast messages to multiple contacts at once, and more!
*Data charges may apply. Contact your provider for details.
We're always excited to hear from you! If you have feedback, questions, or concerns, please email us at:
or follow us on twitter:
Note: WhatsApp is a telephony app, so iPod and iPad are not supported devices.
WhatsApp is a cross-platform instant messaging service that exploded in popularity, with more than a billion users exchanging messages, photos and calls every ...
• You can now reply to a group message privately in your 1:1 chat. Tap and hold a message in a group chat and select "More", then "Reply Privately". • When editing a photo or video, you can tap the smiley icon to add stickers. • From the Status tab, you can now 3D touch to preview a contact's status.
WhatsApp Messenger App Video Statistics
WhatsApp Messenger Reviews (3)
I have this app
The app started crashing if I get images
That WhatApp has almost become an indispensable means of communication for folks like me is undeniable! The first thing I do when I wake up in the morning and the last thing I do before I drop to sleep is use WhatsApp, not to mention every hour or two throughout the day! I usually find my number is already added to some chat groups I would not like to be part of. The fact that my personal details (name & number) are already accessible by anybody within the group - whether or not I exit the group is such a distasteful and frighting thing that could be avoided if Permission for inclusion were sought in the first place.
What’s app is a good app but I agree that u should give us some sort of personal security
I really like this app but I wish it had two features. 1. Polls 2. The option to see who screenshot the chat. This can be a feature that is turned on or off in group chats.
Why does everybody have to see it in a group conversation if you delete a message , full review stars as soon as that changes happens ..
Whatsapp needs a new look.
Very cool and handy. Wish I could create my own small list of contacts in the app, instead if being required to sync to all of my contacts, which I will not do.
I mean it diese what needs too
call nit coming
don't try Chuck Norris at home
Lütfen Harry Potter emojileri gelsin.
Sesli konuşmada sesim karşı tarafa geç gidiyor.
Eski sürümlerde açılmıyor düzeltirsin
Try to do unto others as you would have them do to you, and do not be discouraged if they fail sometimes. It is much better that they should fail than you should.
WhatsApp Messenger Wiki
WhatsApp Messenger is a freeware and cross-platform messaging and Voice over IP (VoIP) service owned by Facebook. The application allows the sending of text messages and voice calls, as well as video calls, images and other media, documents, and user location. The application runs from a mobile device but is also accessible from desktop computers; the service requires consumer users to provide a standard cellular mobile number. Originally, users could only communicate with others individually or in groups of individual users, but in September 2017, WhatsApp announced a forthcoming business platform that will enable companies to provide customer service to users at scale.The client was created by WhatsApp Inc., based in Mountain View, California, which was acquired by Facebook in February 2014 for approximately US$19.3 billion. By February 2018, WhatsApp had a user base of over one and a half billion, making it the most popular messaging application at the time. WhatsApp has grown in multiple countries, including Brazil, India, and large parts of Europe, including United Kingdom and France.. Toms Guide, Tech, News,
WhatsApp Messenger App News
- Facebook is reportedly developing a digital currency - Facebook banned cryptocurrency ads earlier this year, since they're "frequently associated with misleading or deceptive promotional practices." Even so, the network probably isn't opposed to the idea of using digital currencies, seeing as it might be developi…
- Google Assistant will finally field requests in Maps - If you're a heavy commuter you might have noticed that Google Assistant has carved out a home for itself in the Android and iOS Google Maps apps. Turns out, Google was quietly testing it this whole time and some users got early access to the feature a little …
- Facebook reportedly building cryptocurrency for WhatsApp money transfers - Facebook has been said to be working on developing its own cryptocurrency for months now. But a new report reveals that Facebook is specifically looking to make it easier to transfer money on Whatsapp, with a specific focus towards the Indian remittances mark…
- Google and Facebook employees are teaming up against their bosses - Google employees are leading a protest against forced arbitration today on social media — and they’re teaming up with employees at Facebook and Uber