Simple. Reliable. Secure. — WhatsApp from Facebook
WhatsApp Messenger is a FREE messaging app available for iPhone and other smartphones. WhatsApp uses your phone's Internet connection (4G/3G/2G/EDGE or Wi-Fi, as available) to let you message and call friends and family. Switch from SMS to WhatsApp to send and receive messages, calls, photos, videos, documents, and Voice Messages.
WHY USE WHATSAPP:
• NO FEES: WhatsApp uses your phone's Internet connection (4G/3G/2G/EDGE or Wi-Fi, as available) to let you message and call friends and family, so you don't have to pay for every message or call.* There are no subscription fees to use WhatsApp.
• MULTIMEDIA: Send and receive photos, videos, documents, and Voice Messages.
• FREE CALLS: Call your friends and family for free with WhatsApp Calling, even if they're in another country.* WhatsApp calls use your phone's Internet connection rather than your cellular plan's voice minutes. (Note: Data charges may apply. Contact your provider for details. Also, you can't access 911 and other emergency service numbers through WhatsApp).
• GROUP CHAT: Enjoy group chats with your contacts so you can easily stay in touch with your friends or family.
• WHATSAPP WEB: You can also send and receive WhatsApp messages right from your computer's browser.
• NO INTERNATIONAL CHARGES: There's no extra charge to send WhatsApp messages internationally. Chat with your friends around the world and avoid international SMS charges.*
• SAY NO TO USERNAMES AND PINS: Why bother having to remember yet another username or PIN? WhatsApp works with your phone number, just like SMS, and integrates seamlessly with your phone's existing address book.
• ALWAYS LOGGED IN: With WhatsApp, you're always logged in so you don't miss messages. No more confusion about whether you're logged in or logged out.
• QUICKLY CONNECT WITH YOUR CONTACTS: Your address book is used to quickly and easily connect you with your contacts who have WhatsApp so there's no need to add hard-to-remember usernames.
• OFFLINE MESSAGES: Even if you miss your notifications or turn off your phone, WhatsApp will save your recent messages until the next time you use the app.
• AND MUCH MORE: Share your location, exchange contacts, set custom wallpapers and notification sounds, broadcast messages to multiple contacts at once, and more!
*Data charges may apply. Contact your provider for details.
We're always excited to hear from you! If you have feedback, questions, or concerns, please email us at:
or follow us on twitter:
Note: WhatsApp is a telephony app, so iPod and iPad are not supported devices.
* New storage management tool makes it easy to bulk delete items and free up space. Go to Settings > Storage and Data > Manage Storage to get started. * You can now mute a chat "always" instead of only 1 year.
WhatsApp Messenger Reviews (7,657,105)
There are all kinds of options to meet a person.
Why, suddenly do I have to recognise all my friends by phone number, rather than name - ridiculous and useless!!
Make an option to put a video as your display picture. Other than that the app is amazing
After the latest update I don’t see any notifications that I have a message for days already! Reinstalled it already 😔
Wonderful app. But there are some small things needed to be improved, like editing a sent message or deleting it without any trace left!
Whenever the video call ends, it automatically increases the phone’s ringing volume and media volume to 50%, it’s very annoying. Please update the app
Every time a WhatsApp call is ended, the phone ringer volume does goes to minimum and I have to reset it back again . This is kind of frustrating that WhatsApp is turning down the phone ringer volume to minimum . Please fix this .
Useful app, connecting us with our friends.
Please make it that u can do a command to clear chat for your screen and the other people in a group chat and also make it that u can time out people in a group chat etc
I love this app, I didn’t use it a while ago but I really think it’s great. I recommended it to a friend and she got it to and also like it. But I only have one problem it doesn’t allow iPads to get the app. Now I have a phone but at the moment I want to be able to use my iPad which for starters has a much bigger screen and allows for more movement. Even when u tried to use an airdrop to try to get it on my iPad it didn’t work. I think getting it on iPad would be great and then my other friends can also get it cause most of them use iPads
I wouldn’t trust a word that anyone says on this APP. I have been robbed blind by cunning scammers who know every trick in the book. It’s for criminal organisations and professional scammers- when are SHUTTING the APP down or at least checking what kind of crimes are hidden within the system! People are losing everything and you don’t care. Do something soon please !!!!
Obnoxious “review me” pop up has come up while I was typing a message and keyboard on screen covers the done button so I can’t get out of it, it’s just locked the app which now can’t be used. Hopefully leaving this review via the App Store fixes it
Would be lost without it... Absolutely Awesome
Unhappy cricket fan
Great app thanks. Any chance the next update could give an option to allow notifications for selected groups? I have a number of groups that I get messages from constantly so would go crazy if group notifications were on, but I have a couple of work groups that I would like to respond to immediately. I’m sure I’m not the only one wanting this option. Cheers
Do not show massage deleted
Sayın WhatsApp abi sesimizi duy okundu bilgisi kapalıyken durumlarımıza bakanı görelim ama biz onlarınki ne bakınca bizim baktığımız görünmesin teşekkürler whatsap abi
Son güncellemeden sonra gelen mesajların bildirimi gelmiyor ekrana
Görüntülü arama yapılmıyor
I am of the opinion that my life belongs to the community, and as long as I live it is my privilege to do for it whatever I can.
WhatsApp Messenger Wiki
WhatsApp Messenger, or simply WhatsApp, is an American freeware, cross-platform messaging and Voice over IP (VoIP) service owned by Facebook, Inc. It allows users to send text messages and voice messages, make voice and video calls, and share images, documents, user locations, and other media. WhatsApp's client application runs on mobile devices but is also accessible from desktop computers, as long as the user's mobile device remains connected to the Internet while they use the desktop app. The service requires users to provide a standard cellular mobile number for registering with the service. In January 2018, WhatsApp released a standalone business app targeted at small business owners, called WhatsApp Business, to allow companies to communicate with customers who use the standard WhatsApp client.The client application was created by WhatsApp Inc. of Mountain View, California, which was acquired by Facebook in February 2014 for approximately US$19.3 billion. It became the world's most popular messaging application by 2015, and has over 2 billion users worldwide as of February 2020. It has become the primary means of electronic communication in multiple countries and locations, including Latin America, the Indian subcontinent, and large parts of Europe and Africa..