Simple. Reliable. Secure. — WhatsApp from Facebook
WhatsApp Messenger is a FREE messaging app available for iPhone and other smartphones. WhatsApp uses your phone's Internet connection (4G/3G/2G/EDGE or Wi-Fi, as available) to let you message and call friends and family. Switch from SMS to WhatsApp to send and receive messages, calls, photos, videos, documents, and Voice Messages.
WHY USE WHATSAPP:
• NO FEES: WhatsApp uses your phone's Internet connection (4G/3G/2G/EDGE or Wi-Fi, as available) to let you message and call friends and family, so you don't have to pay for every message or call.* There are no subscription fees to use WhatsApp.
• MULTIMEDIA: Send and receive photos, videos, documents, and Voice Messages.
• FREE CALLS: Call your friends and family for free with WhatsApp Calling, even if they're in another country.* WhatsApp calls use your phone's Internet connection rather than your cellular plan's voice minutes. (Note: Data charges may apply. Contact your provider for details. Also, you can't access 911 and other emergency service numbers through WhatsApp).
• GROUP CHAT: Enjoy group chats with your contacts so you can easily stay in touch with your friends or family.
• WHATSAPP WEB: You can also send and receive WhatsApp messages right from your computer's browser.
• NO INTERNATIONAL CHARGES: There's no extra charge to send WhatsApp messages internationally. Chat with your friends around the world and avoid international SMS charges.*
• SAY NO TO USERNAMES AND PINS: Why bother having to remember yet another username or PIN? WhatsApp works with your phone number, just like SMS, and integrates seamlessly with your phone's existing address book.
• ALWAYS LOGGED IN: With WhatsApp, you're always logged in so you don't miss messages. No more confusion about whether you're logged in or logged out.
• QUICKLY CONNECT WITH YOUR CONTACTS: Your address book is used to quickly and easily connect you with your contacts who have WhatsApp so there's no need to add hard-to-remember usernames.
• OFFLINE MESSAGES: Even if you miss your notifications or turn off your phone, WhatsApp will save your recent messages until the next time you use the app.
• AND MUCH MORE: Share your location, exchange contacts, set custom wallpapers and notification sounds, broadcast messages to multiple contacts at once, and more!
*Data charges may apply. Contact your provider for details.
We're always excited to hear from you! If you have feedback, questions, or concerns, please email us at:
or follow us on twitter:
Note: WhatsApp is a telephony app, so iPod and iPad are not supported devices.
* Group video and voice calls now support up to 8 participants. All participants need to be on the latest version of WhatsApp. * Visual improvements for iOS 13 users including updated message action menu.
WhatsApp Messenger Reviews (7,038,081)
the only problem i have with this app is when i send a message or another person sends a message to me it says i have not read it. this only happens with me, please give me some information that may help
What’s with all the bugs u fools!!! Ever since ur latest software u idiots I can’t even listen to voice messages any more
I wished this would work on the Apple iPad Pro..🤔
The only advantage is that it has lots of users and most probably you can find your contacts. Compared to other messaging apps it is not offering enough features, not easy to use and some weird features you would not understand why. Sharing videos and photos are so outdated. It reduces photo quality big time :(. It is just another FB product to steal your info. Stickers are so outdated and limited. Harder to manage groups
on iphone full text for long messages in a group is not visible but when i open the same message over whatsapp web it shows full text. not able to understand why this is so.
Have to connect to wifi every 15min when on a call with someone. Please fix this.
Yazı alanı büyümüş güzel olmuş
No guardo mis sticker si solo cambie la cuenta a otro cel
This app it’s good to text your friends and family but there’s these hackers who hack your number and it freezes your WhatsApp for some time .
I dislike this dark mode with a passion, nothing goes well together and the colour scheme is horrible. Usually I would prefer dark mode but I cannot ignore how much this hurts my eyes. I suggest releasing a version where we can chose light mode and toggle between the two.
Since I updated to latest version the app keeps freezing. Worst is during video chats. I’ve tried to reinstall and same issue. If anyone knows how to fix otherwise I don’t have patience to send a text 16 times over
It works, but isn’t very feature rich. It’s a pity that WhatsApp doesn’t let you react to individual messages without making a new reply, or let you see who has read any group chat messages apart from what you have personally sent. It’s a pity WhatsApp doesn’t support iPad at all. It’s also a pity that the WhatsApp app on Windows 10 doesn't support voice or video calls and doesn't work when the host mobile phone is switched off.
Have just updated the latest version of WhatsApp. Wasn’t able to open WhatsApp at all. Kept crashing while loading/opening. WhatsApp contacts told me that I’m not receiving any messages sent to me. Please Help!
Not great the mo. Crashes all the time
Just did the update and now app not working......wots that about WhatsApp? And now after reading about it in the feedback it seems you’ve known about it for a while!
Watsapı yedekleyemiyorum önce yedeklerden internet durdurdu yedeklemeyi şimdi ise yedeklenmiyor
Lütfen artık gece modu gelsin
Çift tıklayınca yada basınca mesajı beğenme özelliği gelsin çok güzel olur
To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream; not only plan, but also believe.
WhatsApp Messenger Wiki
WhatsApp Messenger, or simply WhatsApp, is an American freeware, cross-platform messaging and Voice over IP (VoIP) service owned by Facebook, Inc. It allows users to send text messages and voice messages, make voice and video calls, and share images, documents, user locations, and other media. WhatsApp's client application runs on mobile devices but is also accessible from desktop computers, as long as the user's mobile device remains connected to the Internet while they use the desktop app. The service requires users to provide a standard cellular mobile number for registering with the service. In January 2018, WhatsApp released a standalone business app targeted at small business owners, called WhatsApp Business, to allow companies to communicate with customers who use the standard WhatsApp client.The client application was created by WhatsApp Inc. of Mountain View, California, which was acquired by Facebook in February 2014 for approximately US$19.3 billion. It became the world's most popular messaging application by 2015, and has over 2 billion users worldwide as of February 2020. It has become the primary means of electronic communication in multiple countries and locations, including Latin America, the Indian subcontinent, and large parts of Europe and Africa..