Spotify is the best way to listen to music and podcasts on mobile or tablet.
Search for any track, artist or album and listen for free. Make and share playlists. Build your biggest, best ever music collection.
Get inspired with personal recommendations, and readymade playlists for just about everything.
Spotify also offers thousands of Podcasts, including originals that you can't find anywhere else.
Spotify for your Apple Watch gives you the ability to seamlessly access and control your favorite music and podcasts from your wrist.
Listen absolutely free with ads, or get Spotify Premium.
Free on mobile
• Play any artist, album, or playlist in shuffle mode.
Free on tablet
• Play any song, any time.
• Play any song, any time on any device: mobile, tablet or computer.
• Enjoy ad-free music.
• Listen offline.
• Get better sound quality.
Please note: This app features Nielsen’s audience measurement software which will allow you to contribute to market research, such as Nielsen’s Audio Measurement. If you don't want to participate, you can opt-out within the app settings. To learn more about our digital audience measurement products and your choices in regard to them, please visit nielsen.com/digitalprivacy for more information.
Like us on Facebook: facebook.com/spotify
Follow us on Twitter: twitter.com/spotify
Are you new to Spotify? Want to learn how to make the most of the app? We're here to show you the ropes. Watch this video to learn how to use Spotify and ...
We’re always making changes and improvements to Spotify. To make sure you don’t miss a thing, just keep your Updates turned on. Bug fixes and improvements in this version include: - Fixed UI and stability issues
Spotify: Discover new music App Video Statistics
Spotify: Discover new music Reviews (162)
It's so dumb that u can't just listen to a certain song even if it's in it library and u have to pay like wtf
It's sad that 954 people don't know how to use Spotify...in 2019 😭
Omy god basically you need to be premium to do anything, i thought Spotify should be an app where you can listen to your fav songs for free but this app is giving me a fucking headache, thnks for the toturial tho 💜
when i’m listening to a playlist how do i stop listening and go to another playlist
When you knock on death's door, Chuck Norris answers, and then kills you for knocking.
How do I find the clean version of explicit music?
Josephine De Smet
I presaved a song on spotify but where the hell is it???
Time you enjoyed wasting was not wasted.
Spotify: Discover new music Wiki
Spotify: Discover new music app wiki coming soon. how-to, how to, tutorial, tutorials, screencast, digital literacy, spotify, how to use spotify, spotify tutorial, spotify for beginners, spotify for dummies, using spotify, how spotify works, how to make a playlist on spotify, spotify radio, how to follow someone on spotify, how to search on spotify, how to find songs on spotify, how to browse music on spotify, how to use spotify radio,
Spotify: Discover new music App News
- This $1 Amazon Music Unlimited deal will have students streaming all year - Let Amazon Music Unlimited supply the soundtrack to your year. School is almost back in session, and Amazon is lending college students a hand this year with a new offer on Amazon Music Unlimited. Now, Prime Student members can add Amazon Music Unlimited onto…
- Galaxy Note 10 Plus ongoing review: Night mode camera makes a difference - CNET - The first few days with Samsung's 6.8-inch superphone have been illuminating.
- Spotify is tapping into the cultural zeitgeist surrounding true crime to amplify its podcast push (SPOT) - This is an excerpt from a story delivered exclusively to Business Insider Intelligence Digital Media Briefing subscribers. To receive the full story plus other insights each morning, click here. Parcast — the podcast production studio Spotify acquired in Marc…
- Netflix and its rivals are using AI and lessons from Bandersnatch to make shows even more binge-worthy - AI is already a recognizable feature of streaming services through their recommendation functions. The future means more customization, and more ways to use data to identify ways to tap into viewers' moods. Netflix is using interactive content, like its recen…