Spotify is the best way to listen to music and podcasts on mobile or tablet.
Search for any track, artist or album and listen for free. Make and share playlists. Build your biggest, best ever music collection.
Get inspired with personal recommendations, and readymade playlists for just about everything.
Spotify also offers thousands of Podcasts, including originals that you can't find anywhere else.
Spotify for your Apple Watch gives you the ability to seamlessly access and control your favorite music and podcasts from your wrist.
Listen absolutely free with ads, or get Spotify Premium.
Free on mobile
• Play any artist, album, or playlist in shuffle mode.
Free on tablet
• Play any song, any time.
• Play any song, any time on any device: mobile, tablet or computer.
• Enjoy ad-free music.
• Listen offline.
• Get better sound quality.
Please note: This app features Nielsen’s audience measurement software which will allow you to contribute to market research, such as Nielsen’s Audio Measurement. If you don't want to participate, you can opt-out within the app settings. To learn more about our digital audience measurement products and your choices in regard to them, please visit nielsen.com/digitalprivacy for more information.
Like us on Facebook: facebook.com/spotify
Follow us on Twitter: twitter.com/spotify
We’re always making changes and improvements to Spotify. To make sure you don’t miss a thing, just keep your Updates turned on. Bug fixes and improvements in this version include: - Fixed performance issues
Spotify: Music and Podcasts App Video Statistics
Spotify: Music and Podcasts Reviews (0)
Class of 1999
Need music videos man. The SPOTIFY music is exceptional though quality stuff. Love ya respect from the toppest top place
Would very much enjoy to make a picture my Spotify playlist cover especially as a premium member. Would also be better to have a full lyrics button to be able to see the artists full lyrics without the facts, even though some of the facts are interesting, just a personal opinion but all round a great app! 👍
We should be able to like an album and it go to the album folder like it does already. But the feature that I think everyone would like to be added is to deselect // skip songs in album. So you can play an album that you liked from your album folder but don’t have to listen to the tracks you don’t like. I find myself having to make playlist (LONG) to get round this problem or like the songs in reverse order so I can just play it from my “liked” songs list so that it plays in album order The other issue I have. Say if im listening to an album and half way through I want to play another album after. When I press add to que it slots the new album / song in and now the new album / song will play before the previous album has ended.
to many so stupid
It’s rlly good, but go download bolt it’s way better and completely free. Works without wifi to and no ads
Everybody should use this app.I love using this because you can listen to anything!
Marcus A Brown
It is quite good
I love this app to pieces but is there any way that I could just change the image of my self-created playlists to something in my camera roll??
I like this app but there is one problem which is you can barely get the song you want you used to be able to tap the song to play. Now you have to go through other songs you don’t want that’s why I prefer YouTube. Please change it back to when Spotify was good.
The app overall is amazing and has a fantastic variety of music. It includes artists new and even old. I love exploring the suggested music. I understand how going premium prevents adds. However the adds cut through the middle of the songs. I‘ve shared my music with younger audiences through speakers at events (party, family get togethers) The adds not only cut through the middle of the song, but a lot of them aren’t appropriate for 7 and 8 year olds to be listening to. Is there a way I could chose more suitable ads. I would go premium but I prefer to feel free when listening to music. Paying for 6 different Spotify accounts for my family is simply too much, and sharing my account, playlists and music with my children is just silly. I’d prefer to not have my kids listening to my music and repeating course language that might in the song. Over all the app is great for finding and streaming artists and their music.
It’s so good but I think that we should all get Spotify premium for free
Chuck Norris' personal foot masseuse has 2 permanent black eyes, 7 broken ribs, a bloody nose and a dislodged jaw.
Hard core fallout player
I’ve looked everywhere I can’t find it. Make it so I can download it on Spotify not on some other site fix your app and don’t text back saying “thank you for your review it was helpful” because we both know you won’t fix anything FIX IT.
NO me gusta para nada que cuando no tenga Spotify premium me aparezcan anuncios cada 2 o 3 canciones deberían de ponerlos cada 7u8 canciones que me quita la inspiración no de los temazos pero todo bien👍🏻👍🏻
This is the second time in 5 years I’ve been unsubscribed from my Premium family account. Then to re sign up you have to re send all invites to all family members, including remembering the emails you used for your kids!!! Should be a 1 bottom solution surely when I pay $22 per month
Weed or feed
Gayet başarılı thx
Ali Eren Sevinc
Uygulama şarkı çalmaya başladıktan 5 sn sonra kapanıyor.
İyi bir uygulama tavsiye edilir
Franklin D. Roosevelt
It is common sense to take a method and try it. If it fails, admit it frankly and try another. But above all, try something.
Spotify: Music and Podcasts App News
- 2019 was podcasting’s breakout year - 2019 was a breakout year for the podcast industry with major shifts in industry dynamics. In my October 2018 post “What’s next for podcasting?” I argued that Hollywood’s surging interest in podcasts would bring greater investment in high-production quality sh…
- Spotify brings streaming ad insertion technology to podcasts - 2019 was a breakout year for Spotify’s podcasting efforts, and now the company is turning up the dial on its ability to monetize this popular form of audio programming. Today, at the Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas, Spotify is announcing Streaming Ad I…
- Apple TV+ show ‘Little America’ to get a companion podcast, exec producer says - A recent report from Bloomberg claimed Apple was considering making original podcasts related to its Apple TV+ streaming service shows. Now we have further confirmation that these companion podcasts are indeed in the works. In an interview with Forbes, an exe…
- Spotify to ‘pause’ running political ads, citing lack of proper review - Ever since the run up to the 2016 U.S. Presidential Election (and, arguably, well before that), political ads have become a major sticking point on social media sites looking to crack down on misinformation. Facebook has grappled with the issue to the satisfa…